the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-01-2014, 05:28 AM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:shadami
Link:WeddingWire
Image:
Describe it!: A beautiful view, lovely water hazards, and breathtaking rolling hil-FOUR!!!! I'm not sure everyone will make it through the wedding ceremony here, and all those sand traps may look lovely to some, but its just not doing anything for me. Not to mention that constantly walked on, not quite green grass...

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 08-01-2014, 05:33 AM

Hey now. I am fully aware of the Tutor propaganda so that counts for me right?! We do however know at least now that he had bad scoliosis. Finding his body, etc made me absolutely giddy. The odds of it not being destroyed over the years and it being found so quickly on that dig....AH. I'll stop...cause I can history rant on for hours. Look what you do to me Biggles.

I do think it's a stretch that Hark! A Vagrant assumed he likes cake. I mean come on. We all know Richard was most likely a pie guy. ;)

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-01-2014, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Look what you do to me Biggles.
You know you love it ;)

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 08-01-2014, 05:44 AM

I dooooo. ;)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 05:48 AM

I saw some wedding photos as I was searching, that had things like tornadoes in the background. but that's not really part of the advertisement. xD

I also almost used my wedding "haunted old church, now used as an art gallery. Super cheap venue, and you don't even have to pay for decorations"
but you know.. Not sure its listed as a wedding venue on the website as my dad was the gallery director. xD so he paid for it...

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-01-2014, 08:11 AM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Seito
Link: McDonald's Wedding | Picture Link
Image:
Describe it!:Why go to Las Vegas to get married? Just head to your local McDonalds where they offer wedding packages! You spent your childhood in a McDonalds where many good memories can be found. Why not add another one? Dirt cheap too! Hong Kong is on the right track!

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 05:23 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Hadsvich
Link: Get married underwater
Image:
Describe it!: Talk about taking the plunge. Why not experience an underwater wedding?

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-01-2014, 06:01 PM

Huh, an underwater wedding. For anyone who doesn't feel like writing their own vows, I guess that makes sense - No one can hear you anyway!

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 06:07 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: shinigamikarasu
Link:Taco Bell Wedding
Image:
Describe it!: Weddings at fast food places see to be getting more common. Taco Bell even includes sauce packets that say "Will you marry me?" on them.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-01-2014, 06:16 PM

I don't even like Taco Bell in the best of times.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 08-01-2014, 06:58 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: steelmagghia
Link: Gallery: From Homely to Hot: Special Event Pros Share Tips on Turning Ugly Sites into Beautiful Venues | Photo Galleries content from Special Events Magazine
Image:
Describe it!: I got this from a site that specializes in "turning ugly venues into beautiful weddings. And they did as promised, but in order to turn this disaster into anything, they essentially built an entirely new venue INSIDE this one.
This place is a warehouse, which for some unknown reason rents to "special occasions" including weddings. The walls are bare and cracking, there is no place to hang anything, it's painted like a mental hospital, and the outside? It's corrugated metal. Woohoo!

ChaosSeeker
Im back

Old 08-01-2014, 08:54 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:ChaosSeeker
Link:The wedding venue is apparently haunted by ghosts who have... Photo-photo.71168 - Houston Chronicle
Image:http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps5f49db3f.jpg
Describe it!:its a Haunted house were ghost move dolls and play music oh so creepy huh.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 09:16 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Izumi
Link: Sanrio Puroland (Actual website for this real life magical place)
Image:
Describe it!: And you thought your bride to be was crazy enough to suggest a wedding at Disney World.... This is cute, childish, and girly to the maximum level. How are you going to explain to all your manly friends how it sounded good at the time, and "happy wife, happy life" blah, blah, blah.... You'll never live this one down, bro. Never.

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 08-01-2014, 09:44 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:Mnemosyne
Link: Walmart.com: Save money. Live better.
Image:
Describe it!: Why bother spending months finding a perfect venue when you can tie the knot right where you fell in love! (I mean, doesn't everyone find their love at Walmart?) Not to mention the savings! Walmart is your one shop wedding stop! You can get the cake, the food, and the decorations all in one place! And if you or your guests forgot to go grocery shopping this morning DONT SWEAT IT!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-01-2014, 10:12 PM

SIZE="5"]I found an Ugly Venue![/SIZE]

Username:ascadellia
Link:Chuck e cheese
Image:
Describe it!Everyone loves pizza, but good ol' Chuck will make sure you 'never' forget your special day. Ever.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-01-2014, 10:45 PM

Oh my gawd, some of these are scary.

I found one, but I actually think it's kind of neat.. Still, I'm sure it's something people would complain about! :D

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: BellyButton
Link: Poldark Tin Mine
Image: She seems to be wondering "Why did I think this was a good idea?"

Describe it!: This is just what is sounds like: an old Tin Mine. They have two areas for reserve for civil ceremonies, but for my wedding, we'd definitely be going with the underground Holman Chamber for the festivities. Hope grandpa likes candles! Otherwise he's staying up top and watching us on the tee-vee!
Quote:
By far the largest number of ceremonies take place in the Holman Chamber of the mine which is candle lit for the ceremony increasing the atmosphere of this unique location.
In addition to the Bride and Groom up to 22 guests can be accommodate in the Chamber during the ceremony which can be relayed via a video link to additional guests on the surface.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-01-2014, 10:50 PM

OH MY GOSH. I was actually there a few weeks ago! Well, not in the Poldark Tin Mine, but there abouts, in Cornwall! By the way, they are filming a remake of Poldark (unrelated). They were filming when I was there, I don't know if they still are. My pseudo-family in Cornwall was in the original as extras

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-01-2014, 10:53 PM

So if I get married down in that hole, you'll be my best mate or whatever the kids call it?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-01-2014, 10:56 PM

Of course, just name the date!
It's right on the moors though. I don't know why people would get married in a hole if they could get married out on the moors. Unless they don't like sheep. But who doesn't like sheep?

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-01-2014, 10:59 PM

Sheep are for single fellas, silly! Mines are for weddins!

P.S. Plus everybody knows, the werewolves own the moors.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-01-2014, 11:01 PM

Huh, and I always thought that was Kate Bush. Though I guess the howls are relatively similar....

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 11:03 PM

Belly, you look pretty~

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 11:04 PM

I see we're still searching for the perfect ugly venue.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 11:05 PM

SHA!!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-01-2014, 11:06 PM

until 8 tonight, Shadami