Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-14-2012, 06:17 AM

The pain was beyond anything. Jill wanted to die so badly, she nearly cried out for it. When it stopped, she was breathless and confused. Kaden's words made her stutter a few non-understandable mumbles before weakly leaning into him. His tight hug and kisses on her cheeks were hardly registered. She was so tired. "Sleep."

Xavier stood, looking down at the three of them for a few moments. He was silent.

Leon looked a bit distant, but he finally blinked. "She's alright." The soldier slowly smiled, shoulders slumping. "Jill's going to make it." His gray eyes flickered over to Xavier, but the elder didn't so much as blink. "That was incredible!" Leon moved forward, grasping Kaden's shoulder in triumph. "Kaden! She's better!" He looked ready to cry.

Jill smiled weakly. She reached up and patted Leon's cheek with her fingers. "Good boys." Then she closed her eyes again and rested against Kaden.

"You hold much power," Xavier said quietly, his voice echoing about from everywhere at once. "If it were unlocked further, you could be even stronger than this." Leon looked up slowly, hesitating. "I can unlock your abilities, Leon." As if on cue, the mark on his arm (I think?) began to burn slightly.
The soldier took a few moments, hesitating a moment too long. "Speak with me later. Now is not the time for such decisions." Amusement filled his eyes, and he looked to Jill once more. "See that your companion recovers." It looked as though he had more to add, but he said nothing further. Instead, he send a pointed glance to Leon, and then turned and disappeared into one of his cocoons of shadow.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-15-2012, 05:17 AM

Kaden was still in a bit of shock. It wasnt until the soldier exclaimed that indeed Jill was going to make it. His multicolored eyes widening the blonde male grinned in happiness. "She's alright!" he said happily and smiled as Jill patted Leon's cheek. Chuckling at her words be kissed her temple and gasped hearing Xavier. Looking at his friend after the elder left he shook his head. "Come on, let's get you two back to the house... You can't sleep in this person's lawn!" he joked lightly, holding Jill in one arm securely he then offered a hand to Leon to help him onto his feet as well.

Esmme

Old 03-15-2012, 06:25 AM

Leon didn't hesitate. He took Kaden's offered hand and stood with him, moving to stand on Jill's other side. "Let's get home. I'm ready for this to be over with."

Jill was tired, but happily recovering by that evening. They all sat in the living room, crammed on "Kaden's couch" as they sipped coffee. The blonde was wrapped in a blanket as she listened to what had happened, and then she started on about how things used to be. This moment, this one night, was just like old times. It was just like when they'd first met at the gun shop and chosen to become friends.
With Jill seated between the two males, she felt safer than ever. This was how it should be. These were her boys: her brother and her love interest. As long as they were together, life was tolerable.

((If there's anything good you'd like to add, I'd do so now. Things are about to take a turn. :rofl:))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-16-2012, 04:21 PM

((that pretty much sums it up, I think you should pour on the drama.))

Esmme

Old 03-16-2012, 05:35 PM

((:D Alright! I'll have to post later. I need food, and there are things I have to do today. :())

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 03-26-2012, 08:43 PM

Kyreian almost hit him when he put on the human mask again. She didn’t want him to hide like that, not around her. Of course, she once again didn’t get a chance. She was still angry that he called her baby but his touch, the presence of him so near made her melt. She left her arm down that he held, not wanting to break that contact. Even though she hated being manhandled, this she somehow liked. Her other arm, however, was free to do as it pleased. It reached up to wrap around his neck to hold him in place as she melded to him.
It was only seconds but it felt like forever when she finally pulled away, her breath ragged. Her eyes seemed unfocused as she pulled away completely except where he had her wrist. She knew what this was costing him and she didn’t want to make it worse. She took a small step back so that she could focus and Dante could hopefully recover from the energy leaching. Her sapphires looked into his rubies and she said almost silently, “You never have to hide around me.” Hesitantly, making sure that her touch wouldn’t hurt him again, her free hand reached up to gingerly run her fingers along one horn starting from the tip and trailing down to touch his hair, his temple, his cheek, his lips. Her eyes seemed to glitter as her heart beat furiously.

(cliches! :))

Esmme

Old 03-27-2012, 03:33 AM

((:XD I'll have to post later again! I'm at a friend's house. :cry: DARN IT!! :rofl: I'll post as both Dante and the others, I promise!))