Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2010, 08:01 PM

He yawned and stretched at his desk, "Sir you really have to sign these papers!" The young man slammed the papers on Rogers desk, "Please, its payroll!"

"Cant it wait?" Roger leaned back in his chair and set his feet on the desk, his vials tinkling in the bandolier behind him. "I just got back from the toilet anyway," he rubbed his hand softly. "Besides, its time for lunch" he sat up and sighed, "Hmm... some soup maybe, or maybe a steak?"

Orial
Lover of Bionicle and Transforme...
Send a message via AIM to Orial

Old 01-03-2010, 03:48 AM

Sable blinked and thought for a moment before nodding. "Oh yes i remember Pride." she waited while Greed was on the phone. "Oh...um...i don't think so. i'm all set." she said with a smile excited about finally going out to see the world. she didn't really see the predatory smile on Greed, thinking it only to be her normal one, and smiled slightly back.

(ah poor chimera Sable...X3)

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2010, 05:49 AM

"COLONEL!"

"Fine fine. I guess..." he groaned and sits up. "hmm... wait... can...cannot see... coffee... none... need" he collapsed face first on to the desk as his subordanites screamed. "CUT THE CRAP SIR!" snoring softly he smirked, he hadnt had anything to do for months so he took out his boredom on his underlings.

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 01-05-2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
"Oh...um...i don't think so. i'm all set." she said with a smile excited about finally going out to see the world. she didn't really see the predatory smile on Greed, thinking it only to be her normal one, and smiled slightly back.
"Well, then, I suppose that's it," Greed said, wondering why the girl seemed so excited. "Don't you want to... eat or something? You look thin. I can't have you starve to death and end up losing one of my chimeras."

Quote:
"COLONEL!"

"Oh joy," the Fuhrer's secretary muttered under his breath as he passed the colonel's office on his way back from lunch. "Now I'll have to endure another swarm of complaints from the colonel's subordinates. Wonderful."

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2010, 06:22 AM

The furious young man rushed out of the office, fuming, running into the secretary he bellowed, "DO SOMETHING ABOUT HEINRICH PLEASE!" than he collapsed on the floor in tears as Heinrich strolled out relaxedly, pushing his braid back over his shoulder, he nodded, "maybe I was a little to rough on him?" Pulling a small vial out of his pocket he held it under his subordinates nose and watched him fall asleep, "When he wakes up I'll tell him I got those done yesterday."

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 01-05-2010, 06:29 AM

Quote:
"When he wakes up I'll tell him I got those done yesterday."
The secretary gaped at the colonel for a moment before giving a small shake of his head as if to clear his thoughts. "Must I remind you that the Fuhrer's patience is running thin in regard to your... antics, Colonel Heinrich? And it's not my job to babysit your subordinates. I believe that falls under your job description... sir."

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 01-05-2010, 06:30 AM

Quote:
"Don't you want to... eat or something? You look thin. I can't have you starve to death and end up losing one of my chimeras."

"Ooh! I do! I do!!" cheered a young girl, skipping excitedly into the room. "I wanna eat, Greed! I wanna eat!!"

She stopped beside the albino chimera and looked her over, sticking a finger in her mouth and cocking her head to the side. Shaking her head, she pouted and looked at Greed.

"No good! No good! She's just too thin--not yummy at all...Can I eat another one? Please? Pretty please?" she asked, smiling sweetly and looking up at Greed with puppy-dog eyes.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2010, 06:36 AM

He sighs, "Than get me a damn job. Information analysis is not exactly my cup of tea. I worked hard to get where I am. just to be thrown into some boring ass job." he shrugged, "I would rather be out in the field if you ask me." Picking up the unconcious man he chuckled, "besides, I am sure the Fhurer doesn't mind a few antics every now and again. Its my way of keeping everyone on their toes and ready for anything."

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 01-05-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
"No good! No good! She's just too thin--not yummy at all...Can I eat another one? Please? Pretty please?" she asked, smiling sweetly and looking up at Greed with puppy-dog eyes.
"What have I told you, Gluttony?" Greed said, sighing in exasperation. "The chimera are mine. They're off limits."

Quote:
"I would rather be out in the field if you ask me."
"Perhaps that is something that you should bring up with the Fuhrer then," the secretary said, his dark eyes gleaming with distaste as he looked over at the colonel. "I'm certain that she could arrange something," he added as he started back toward the Fuhrer's office.

Kika988
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kika988 Send a message via MSN to Kika988 Send a message via Yahoo to Kika988

Old 01-05-2010, 09:30 PM

Riza picked up the folder, saluted smartly, and turned to leave. She decided to linger outside the door to catch Mustang; maybe he knew more about what was going on than she did. She'd offer him some coffee in her office... he always did have a weakness for the stuff, and she'd like to go over the file with him in private so they would know what they were getting into.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-05-2010, 10:30 PM

Dropping the young man onto a couch, he trotted towards the fuhrers office, passing hawkeye, than stopping, frowning, "Hmm..." shrugging he knocked on the door, "Madame Fuhrer?" he called as he pushed the door open slightly.

Orial

Old 01-05-2010, 10:56 PM

(With Greed)

Sable jumped a bit at Gluttony and shook her head. "No! don't eat me!" she yelped backing up before looking at Greed. "N-no i'm fine really...i just....i want to see the world is all..."

(West City Commander's Office)

Sara opened the door to her office and frowned looking around. she thought she had heard someone in her office and closed the door behind her. "All right who's in here?" she asked firmly but not darkly, wondering who had gotten lost or what not.

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 01-05-2010, 11:20 PM

Quote:
"What have I told you, Gluttony?" Greed said, sighing in exasperation. "The chimera are mine. They're off limits."
Gluttony's expression fell, her eyes brimming with fake tears as she whimpered, "Aww...but...but...but my belly's so empty! I'm really, really hungry, Greed."

As if on cue, a loud gurgling noise erupted from her stomach, a sound almost too large for such a small girl.

Quote:
Sable jumped a bit at Gluttony and shook her head. "No! don't eat me!" she yelped backing up before looking at Greed.
Gluttony looked over at the chimera, smiling angelically as she replied comfortingly, "Don't worry, I like my meals with a little more meat on their bones."

---

Mustang looked at the Fuhrer and respectfully inclined his head before turning to leave.

As he crossed the span of the large office, the Fuhrer's door slowly opened to reveal Colonel Heinrich. He tilted his head in acknowledgement, his lips twisting up in his infamous smirk, and passed the Colonel without a word.

Once outside the office, Mustang was pleased to find that Hawkeye had waited for him. A small, warm smile adorned his features as he turned towards the Major. He looked at her expectantly.

---

Quote:
Sara opened the door to her office and frowned looking around. she thought she had heard someone in her office and closed the door behind her. "All right who's in here?" she asked firmly but not darkly, wondering who had gotten lost or what not.

Devi cringed at the strict tone of the West Commander's voice. With her mind racing with excuses, she slowly stood from her place on the floor and revealed herself to the Commander.

"Uh, s-sorry, sir. I was just in the midst of cleaning," she stammered nervously, blowing on her sleeve and rubbing the desk. Lifting her hands, she smiled at the Commander and continued, "There! All clean! Sorry to inconvenience you, sir. I'll take my leave now."

With a deep bow, Devi quickly exited the room and scurried down the hall.

That was close. That was way too close, she screamed mentally, taking refuge in a small corridor located a good distance away from the Commander's office. She heaved a heavy breath, gripping her chest and slumping to the floor.

Jumping up at the sound of footsteps, Devi continued down the hall at a quick pace. She turned the corner and headed towards the main hall, hoping to hide amongst her fellow officers.

She would have to try and contact the General again later, but it was too dangerous to try again so soon.

Last edited by Rin Yokoshima; 01-05-2010 at 11:39 PM..

Orial

Old 01-06-2010, 12:04 AM

Sable fidgeted a bit at Gluttony and smiled very weakly. "r-right..." she swallows and fidgeted slipping closer to Greed. she never really liked Gluttony because the hamunculus always was asking who she could eat next. it honestly scared the poor girl.

(West City)

Commander Sara Del Marco watched as Devi left. She shook her head slightly and looked over her office. "what to do with that one..." she wondered aloud closing her door again, and going to her desk. she sat at her desk and organized the paperwork that inevitably was surrounding her. she moved to get a pen and blinked as she saw her phone wasn't where she normally had it. Raising and eyebrow she placed it back and fixed the wires frowning a bit. "I wonder...." picking up her phone she dialed the operator. "Yes...could you connect me to the last number dialed out from this phone please? Thank you,"

Kika988
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kika988 Send a message via MSN to Kika988 Send a message via Yahoo to Kika988

Old 01-06-2010, 01:06 AM

"Mustang," Riza greeted him for the first time, inclining her head respectfully, even as a smile hid in her eyes, for those who knew to look for it. "It has been a while, hasn't it? We could go back to my office for a bit of coffee while we look over the file, if you like." Recalling her former commander's social life, she added, "If you've no other plans or business to wrap up, that is. If you prefer, I can look over it, summarize it in a report, and we can discuss it on the train tomorrow." Even though she no longer reported to him, old habits proved to die hard.

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 01-06-2010, 02:04 AM

Quote:
"If you've no other plans or business to wrap up, that is. If you prefer, I can look over it, summarize it in a report, and we can discuss it on the train tomorrow." Even though she no longer reported to him, old habits proved to die hard.
"Business?" Mustang repeated, questioningly. He thought about the mountains of paperwork in his office, frowned and shook his head. "Nothing that can't be put off for another time. This is a much more pressing matter. And besides," he added, the hint of a charming smile creasing his lips, "a cup of coffee sounds good."

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 01-06-2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Gluttony's expression fell, her eyes brimming with fake tears as she whimpered, "Aww...but...but...but my belly's so empty! I'm really, really hungry, Greed."

"You're always hungry, Gluttony," Greed replied, leaning against the right arm of the chair, her chin resting in her hand. She gave a little sigh, gesturing toward a candelabra that set on one of the tables. "Here, nibble on that for a little while. I'll have Wrath find you something more filling later."

Quote:
Sable jumped a bit at Gluttony and shook her head. "No! don't eat me!" she yelped backing up before looking at Greed.

Gluttony looked over at the chimera, smiling angelically as she replied comfortingly, "Don't worry, I like my meals with a little more meat on their bones."

"Aww, see, little chimera? She's not going to harm you," the homunculus said, patting Sable on the head a few times. "Besides, Gluttony knows not to touch my possessions without my permission, don't you, Gluttony?" Greed added, grinning toothily at the girl.

Quote:
Dropping the young man onto a couch, he trotted towards the fuhrers office, passing hawkeye, than stopping, frowning, "Hmm..." shrugging he knocked on the door, "Madame Fuhrer?" he called as he pushed the door open slightly.
Alyss had barely gotten a chance to collect her thoughts when she heard the colonel's voice. She glanced up at the door just as Mustang left to see Heinrich standing there. She gave her secretary a pointed look as he slipped in behind him and took a seat at his desk, an almost apologetic expression upon his face.

"Come in, Colonel Heinrich," she told him, her voice firm.

Quote:
"I wonder...." picking up her phone she dialed the operator. "Yes...could you connect me to the last number dialed out from this phone please? Thank you,"

"Calling back already?" Havoc wondered aloud as the phone began to ring. He picked it up with a bit more fervor than he ordinarily would, inhaling shortly from his cigarette as he held the phone to his ear.

"General Mustang's office," he answered- just in case it was some high ranking officer.

Last edited by Mizuko Jiao; 01-06-2010 at 11:56 PM..

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-06-2010, 06:23 PM

Saluting he stepped in and stood in front of the fuhrer. "Maam." He smiled weakly, "I was just thinking. I'm going crazy at a desk. Its just not what I do." Shrugging he chuckled, "and as I was so... generously, informed your rather, annoyed with my." turned to the secretary, "what did you call them? 'antics?"

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 01-06-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
"Here, nibble on that for a little while. I'll have Wrath find you something more filling later."
Gluttony glanced over at the table, studying the candelabra hesitantly before her stomach growled hungrily again. She jumped at the sound, placing her hands over her stomach as she scurried over to the small table.

"Thank you," she smiled back at Greed, taking the item in her hand. She held it before her as she opened her mouth, displaying an array of sharp teeth.

Biting down, her teeth easily cut through the metallic substance and broke it into tinier pieces. The metal hissed and crackled from within her mouth, her acidic saliva melting down.

Before long, the candelabra was gone and Gluttony was left picking her teeth with a nail.

"That was good, but I'm still hungry," she sighed, hoisting herself onto the table where the candelabra once sat. Leaning back, she kicked out her legs and added excitedly, "I hope Wrath gets back soon!"

Quote:
"Besides, Gluttony knows not to touch my possessions without my permission, don't you, Gluttony?" Greed added, grinning toothily at the girl.
Gluttony looked at Greed almost timidly, replying sweetly, "Yup! I won't eat Greed's things unless she lets me because Greed feeds me! And if I eat what I'm not supposed to, then I don't get to eat again for a long time, right? And I want to eat because if I don't eat, my tummy gets sad. When my tummy is sad, I'm sad..."

Last edited by Rin Yokoshima; 01-06-2010 at 08:07 PM..

Orial

Old 01-06-2010, 10:15 PM

Sable blinked and smiled a bit at Gluttony and nodded. "Oh....okay..." she fidgeted a bit and looked to Greed letting her pat her head a bit, actually enjoying the physical contact, seeing on how she didn't get much. "When will i be leaving?" she asked fidgeting a bit at her toothy grin but trying to hide it, and failing. her nerves had been shot by Gluttony's words, and she was now rather jumpy

West City

"Yes this is Commander Del Marco, i was wondering who called from this phone and for what purpose." Sara asked taking a pen and quickly writting down Devi's name and the office of General Mustang.

Mizuko Jiao
苦しむ

Old 01-07-2010, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Saluting he stepped in and stood in front of the fuhrer. "Maam." He smiled weakly, "I was just thinking. I'm going crazy at a desk. Its just not what I do." Shrugging he chuckled, "and as I was so... generously, informed your rather, annoyed with my." turned to the secretary, "what did you call them? 'antics?"
The Fuhrer's secretary glanced up, his expression clearly unamused.

"Are you requesting a transfer, Colonel Heinrich?" President Halifax asked, her fingers laced together upon her desk as she looked up him levelly.

Quote:
"That was good, but I'm still hungry," she sighed, hoisting herself onto the table where the candelabra once sat. Leaning back, she kicked out her legs and added excitedly, "I hope Wrath gets back soon!"

"Hmm? You mean Wrath's not here?" Greed asked, looking at Gluttony questioningly. "I thought that she was downstairs, uh... playing with the alchemists."

Quote:
Gluttony looked at Greed almost timidly, replying sweetly, "Yup! I won't eat Greed's things unless she lets me because Greed feeds me! And if I eat what I'm not supposed to, then I don't get to eat again for a long time, right? And I want to eat because if I don't eat, my tummy gets sad. When my tummy is sad, I'm sad..."
"Good girl, Gluttony," the homunculus said, giving a small nod, her grin widening. "Just for that, I'll make sure Wrath gets you something extra chewy to snack on."

Quote:
"When will i be leaving?" she asked fidgeting a bit at her toothy grin but trying to hide it, and failing.
"Sometime tonight," Greed replied, noting how jumpy the little chimera had become. "Whenever Pride arrives. He's not too far, but the drive will probably take several hours." After all, he would have to sneak past the Drachma border. If it were her and not him, she would have sneaked past on foot and then stolen a vehicle, but knowing Pride, he would think it was a great challenge to get past in a car.

"You should feel honored that Pride got off of his lazy bum to come get you himself," she added with a small laugh.

Quote:
"Yes this is Commander Del Marco, i was wondering who called from this phone and for what purpose." Sara asked taking a pen and quickly writting down Devi's name and the office of General Mustang.
"Uh..." Havoc paused, unsure of how to reply. It wasn't the mysterious woman from before, but this Commander Del Marco- she was in charge of West City HQ if he remembered correctly- obviously knew that she had called. Maybe the woman wasn't one of Mustang's girlfriends? And if he didn't know better, it almost seemed like she wasn't supposed to have called in the first place...

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid I don't understand the question. Were you asking if someone called from your phoneline or General Mustang's?"

Rin Yokoshima
小さい小...

Old 01-07-2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
"Hmm? You mean Wrath's not here?" Greed asked, looking at Gluttony questioningly. "I thought that she was downstairs, uh... playing with the alchemists."

Gluttony looked up at Greed, her brow furrowing in thought. She pouted, sticking her finger in her mouth once more, as she pondered Greed's question.

Shaking her head, she replied uncertainly, "Uh...I dunno. Maybe...I haven't heard any screams for a while now, though, so I just thought she was gone."

Quote:
"Good girl, Gluttony," the homunculus said, giving a small nod, her grin widening. "Just for that, I'll make sure Wrath gets you something extra chewy to snack on."
Gluttony's expression brightened tenfold, her smile practically gleaming as she bounced up and down on the table excitedly.

"Really? Really, really? Yay!" she rejoiced, clapping her hands in excitement. She hopped off the table and ran over to the doorway. Spinning around, she beamed a bright smile and asked, "I'm really excited now! I wanna go look for Wrath now, can I? I'll bring her back here! Is that okay, Greed? Is it?"

Last edited by Rin Yokoshima; 01-07-2010 at 02:03 AM..

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-07-2010, 02:03 AM

Shrugging he nodded, "Unless you got a job for me here, than yeah, a transfer to a little more, 'active' area would be greatly appreciated." He smiled broadly, "besides, I am sure you could use my skills with something." He bowed and stepped over to the desk. "whattya say, maam?"

Orial

Old 01-07-2010, 05:09 AM

"Oh wow, i am honored!" Sable said relaxing some and relaxed some. "I've heard many things about Pride before, and i can't wait to work with him." she said smiling and looking to gluttony and chuckled a bit. perhaps she wasn't as bad as the other chimera's said after all.

West City

"From my line, and your name and rank if you would please." Sara asked idly doodling something in the corner of her sheet.

Kika988
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-07-2010, 08:45 PM

Riza smiled and nodded, and gestured with her free arm. "My office is this way, sir."

When they reached her office, she sat the folder on her desk and left Mustang to his own devices for a few minutes while she set about brewing some coffee.