flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-21-2011, 03:40 AM

Akira was surprised to see another servant answer the door. Of course, she hadn't known the servant was actually Elizabeth's personal maid. Her goal was to kill Sebastian, not investigate everyone else. "Oh yes. I'm here looking for a job. Do you know of any position that might be needed?"

Akira wasn't used to being nice to people. They were always in the way and irrational. Not to mention they could be as cold and devilish as those demons. But to accomplish her goal, she'd have to do a little acting. Demons weren't easy to fool after all.

Disappointed that he had destroyed the garden once again, Finny headed into the mansion and toward the kitchen. He had to find a way to fix everything, and maybe the cook could help him. He really didn't want to tell Sebastian until he needed to. However when he made it to the kitchen, no one was there. He hadn't ven seen Mey-Rin yet today.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 01:59 PM

Sebastian walked up the steps of the Mansion, noticing a girl talking to Paula. "Oh, yes. we can always use the help." he said from behind her, his redish eyes glinting beautifully in the setting sun. "Why don't you come in? we can discuss it while Greil and I prepare dinner for the household."
At that moment finny walked by. "Finnian, Your yard work is becoming shabby, next time take tanaka or Meirin with you to help." he said before turning back to the strange girl. "I am Sebastian, Butler of this househould, you are?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 02:33 PM

Ciel watched Sebastian talk to the unfamiliar girl and chuckled. "Sebastian. She is not a cat. You can't just bring her into our mansion like one. We don't need another servant that badly. If we did, we would attempt to cause real Tanaka to stay around longer. Chibi Tanaka is no help. He only laughs and guzzles down my precious tea." Ciel went on not caring whether Sebastian was listening or not.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 02:50 PM

"Master." he peered down at Ciel, a glaring look in his eyes. "I wouldn't expect you to understand the difficulty of running a household. but i am in the belief that we do require at least one more servant to make things more pleasant for you. Tanaka is an old man uncapable of doing the things he was able to do in his youth. It is my job to take care of Phantomhive mansion and if hiring a maid is the way it is to be done, ,so be it." he fixed one of his gloves and smiled prettily for the young woman standing before him. "You're hired Miss."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 03:13 PM

Ciel grunted in disapproval. "Sebastian, there is something about this girl that strikes me as dangerous. I do not want her in my house. I do have the shards of hope on my fingers. One on my right ring finger the other on my left thumb. I do not want to pass on my title to a nonexistent heir."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 03:41 PM

Sebastian appeared in front of his master he leaned in closely to whisper, he didn't need people overhearing anything he ever said to Ciel. "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I know why she is here, I've seen her before....i can keep you safe if she is right under my nose." he chuckled and backed away. "Don't you agree?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 03:57 PM

"Yes, but you have things to attend too. Might I remind you of Pluto? He has been very lonely these past few days and would love the company of his trainer. It would please me greatly if you tried to pay attention to the mutt." Ciel walked into the mansion and went to his study.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 04:15 PM

Pluto ran through the gardens as always, wearing nothing but the brown and golden collar Sebastian had given him. "Yipp!" hhe barked, he was now in his human form because he wanted to go inside and he'd learned over time when he was in his massive wolf form he could not fit into the small sized doors. "Waiiiiiit!" he huffed, Pluto had learned a few words over the years, he still didn't know what most of them meant or how to use them in a sentance but he tried his hardest because he was always trying to aim to please his trainer sebastian.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 06:01 PM

"Sebastian. Your pet awaits you. He would like you to let him inside. I imagine he doesn't like being outside alone all the time. Why, he even is trying to speak to you." Ciel uttered a rare sound, a laugh. He nearly immediately wiped the mocking smile off of his face.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:48 AM

Liz smiled at the girl well still holding onto ciels arm. "Oh I think she would make a perfect maid. Can I take her as my maid so that way when i come over I can have a girl her incase I need help?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 01:30 AM

(Paula is your maid as well Lizzy)

"Yes, I believe that is an excellent idea. Paula could use some relief from her duties. So she can play with her jingle bells." Ciel laughed. "If that is not a pleasing idea you may care of Pluto. Sebastian is not a dog person. In fact there are at least fifteen cats in his room at once. He cannot stand dogs. Especially our own Pluto, he is a demon dog." Ciel laughed again.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 03:38 PM

Sebastian rolled his eyes as Pluto came and jumped into his arms, clinging to him for dear life. Pluto began to llick Sebastians face much to Sebastiand dismay. "Pluto, down." He commanded and almost instantly the dog jumped off and ran away.
"My lord." Sebastian said opening the door. "Why don't you and the other guests retire to the drawing room, I shall prepare dinner with Greil and Elizabeths maid."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 04:22 PM

"Yes Sebastian." He waved to the guests. "follow me to the sitting room." Upon entry to the sitting room he immediately sat in the chair where the head of the Phantomhives always sat, and fiddled with his ring. Looking around he saw that Tanaka had entered, surprisingly not Chibi Tanaka, but real tanaka.

Tanaka looked at Ciel and said; "Is it wise to let a maid into our house who has so much against another of our staff, Master? I don't believe it is wise, although Meirin, Bard, and Finnian, are well...." Steam began to erupt from several key points on Tanaka's body. "Ha Ha Ha." He laughed, now in his chibi form yet again.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-22-2011, 05:55 PM

Akira wasn't sure what was going to happen. It seemed the Phantomhive brat didn't trust her, but the butler wanted to hire her. She blushed when Sebastian said she was hired. What the hell are you doing? You're here to kill him. Then the little girl, whoever she was, said about having her as her maid. How many times did she come to the Phantomhive mansion? To fulfill her goal, it'd have to be often.

She was shocked when he saw the naked human who was said to be the demon dog. It was completely unexpected. Especially when he cuddled up with the butler, and the man was said to be a cat person. "That is a dog?"

Finny stopped when Sebastian mentioned the garden. He had hoped the butler wouldn't notice just yet. He looked down at the ground in disappointment. Maybe he could fix it and everything would be okay.

"Yep. That's Pluto. You should see him in his dog form. He's huge!"

How huge does he mean? With everything going on, she had forgotten that Sebastian asked for her name. "Oh, I'm Akira Hasegawa."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 06:07 PM

Sebastian smiled. "Nice to meet you Akira." he watched pluto run off and nodded. "Yes quite large really, he gets in the way but makes a splendid guard dog." Sebastian winked at the new maid and led her and Greil into the kitchen. "Now then, you two should relax. I will handle this. I didn't want you getting in the way of the you -....Master." he amended and began to hastily get out the ingredients he would need for that nights dinner.

Pluto began to smell the wonderous food, and having not eaten at all that day. Due to Sebastians carelessness he put his face to the kitchen window and began to whine. At this point he was in a loosely fit tuxedo. Probably product of Tanaka trying to dress him. "Arrr, arrrr." he whined again smiling a fang toothed grin at Akira.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 06:16 PM

Grell had followed Sebastian into the Kitchen, where he just stood watching. Ah! A man who could cook. There was absolutely no flaw about Sebastian. This might have been part of the reason he was so attracted to this handsome demon. It was a forbidden love, but such a sweet one. He wanted to help with some of the dinner preparations, but while he was day dreaming about Sebastian, it seemed like he had changed one of the desserts into a skull. "Ah!" He said in shock. 'I've done it again' he thought. 'I have to hide this.' Grell looked frantically around the room trying to hide the mess somewhere. Pluto! He walked to the window and threw the cake out the window hoping the dog would chase it and eat it before Sebastian noticed.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 06:36 PM

Pluto barked and ran after the morbid dessert. "YUM." he said as he mashed his face into the cake. Yum, was of course the one word he did know how to use and knew what it meant. When he'd finished he came back to the window which hadn't been locked, he shoved it open and crawled into the kitchen. "More, more more more more more more more more." he sang as he marched around the kitchen.

Sebastians eyes grew redder by the second as he watched the spectacle unfold. "Greil, go give Ciel and Madame red their tea. Akira. Go serve the main dish. I will have to clean up your mess once again Greil." he said grabbing Pluto from behind and wiping the colored icing from all over his face. "Outside." he pointed to the window, pluto again immediately obeyed and pounced outside, not wanting to get yelled at anymore. Now one dessert short, sebastian began to prepare the lost cake.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 07:02 PM

"Ye-, Yes, Sebastian." He looked around for a cart to put the tea on and began to push it down the hall when he realized that he didn't know where he was going. "Oh, no. Not this again." Grell began to open doors trying to find the right room. The tea would be cold by the time he arrived. Grell was about ready to give up when he opened the door to the Sitting Room. "I made it" he whispered. He began to hand out the tea to the guest. He began with Ciel since he was the head of the house. "Here is you tea, Master Ciel." He said as he placed the tea on the table in front of him. He was doing well on his own. Ah! maybe he was useless after all. He served Lady Elizabeth her tea and returned to the cart to get Madame Red's tea. Ha! Take that Sebastian! I am useful after all. "Here is yo-." He began to say as he turned around to place the tea on the table, but his day dreaming had caused him to fail again. The tea fell from his hands and landed on Madame Red's lap. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" Grell said in a state of panic. Forget about Sebastian trying to kill him Madame Red would before he got the chance.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 07:21 PM

Sebastian entered the room and seemed to materialize in front of madame red. "Here you are Miss." he handed her a towel. "and there is a change of clothes being prepared in your room as we speak." he smiled and after addressing madame red turned to Greil. "Greil why don't you come with me so I might change for dinner?" he then exited headed for his own room.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 07:31 PM

Saved, yet again by Sebastian. "I'm sorry Madame Red..." Grell tried to apologize for his improper behavior. He just couldn't function properly while he day dreamed, which seemed to be all the time while Sebastian was around. "....Of course!" He said as he followed after Sebastian. Sebastian was going to change clothes and Grell was going to be there, it was truly a happy day. Grell could only day dream as he followed Sebastian.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 07:46 PM

Once in the room Sebastian went over to his closet and pulled out yet another tux, almost identical to the first one though this one was lined with white.
After tossing it onto the bed he began to undress, not really caring that greil would see him in nothing more than his underpants. "Greil, you need to be more careful, and you must get your head out of the clouds. I know a reaper is smarter than this. please act as such." he pulled on his pants and shirt. "Greil, come button this." he said pointing to his shirt. "I do no want to reveal my mark to you, and can not button this with my gloves on." he stated, hoping greil wouldn't think he was trying to flirt with him or something.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 07:59 PM

Grell walked into the room and leaned against the wall watching Sebastian as he changed. It took a great deal of effort to control himself long enough to listen to what Sebastian had to say. "Of course, we reapers are smart. We are divine beings after all." Grell said showing some of his razor sharp teeth. "I'll try to act proper, but how can I, when you tease me so, Bassy" He said finally being able to use Sebastian's nick name as he walked over to help Sebastian. "With pleasure." Grell said as began to button up Sebastian's shirt slowly. When he finished he looked into Sebastian's eyes and grinned. "See I can act professional...sometimes. All though it may seem like it will kill me. I will try just for you." Grell said dramatically as he stepped away and bowed.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 08:09 PM

Sebastian laughed. "You didn't ask me for a kiss, quite extraordinary." he put on his coat and fixed his disheveled hair. "Then lets go, I suppose I won't kiss you then." he teased and exited the room. "I'm guessing Akira has served the main course, do you think you can handle helping me with the desserts??" he asked looking about the hall, he spotted Meirin and finnian but other than that he saw no one. "hmm, who am i kidding, of course you as a butler would be able to do this."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 08:16 PM

"WHAT!!!! If I would have asked you would have kissed me!!!!" Grell chased after Sebastian. "Wait, come back! I want my kiss!" He yelled as he chased after Sebastian. "This isn't fair you tricked me! I want that kiss!"He almost ran into Sebastian when he stopped, but he was able to stop himself. "Of course I can handle that." Grell said still pouting from his lost chance at a kiss with Sebastian. He would have another chance and that thought was enough to make Grell straighten up a little bit.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 08:23 PM

Ciel saw Greil chase Sebastian down the hallway. "Sebastian! Is our dinner ready yet? I cannot stand another minute of Elizabeth and Madame Red's conversation. I cannot fathom why these women like to speak of flowers and cute things. It is iresome!"