Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 08:31 PM

I have an outfit for Madame Rousseau!
Img:
Comments: So, the Madame has her eyes on someone, eh? Well, how about this here outfit? Different shades of blue that resembles the colors of the ocean. Now, the Madame says she would like an outfit that has frou frou and she also mentioned her belt accenting her curves. This outfit provides both! Pretty, stylish, and attractive! It is sure to catch the eye of that special someone. The shoes are wide, yet provide a nice touch to this feminine outfit. The bag, which matches the outfit perfectly, is the perfect size for carrying goods and your seashell friends!

Note: I also gave her a new hairstyle. She's here in the city now, might as well get her hair done. ;)

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nami - View Post
Your clothes look fine to me, Madame Rousseau. If you need help patching holes I can certainly give you a hand! *Smiles*
Do we get to make an outfit for you too? 8D Yours are a little...rough looking too. ;)

anadentone
*^_^*

Old 12-05-2013, 08:51 PM

is my avi okie (i mean with the nailin around my neck)

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 09:01 PM

Does Madame Rousseau mean that she wants to be reminded of the beach or doesn't? I didn't quite understand that part.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 12-05-2013, 09:11 PM

Does Madame like any particular colors?

And does she prefer pants or skirts?

Edit: owo;; Nevermind. I think I'm spending enough gold on making this avi, let alone to worry about colors. Though I'm still curious...

Last edited by Shishunki; 12-05-2013 at 10:15 PM..

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 09:19 PM

Img:
Comments: I went with an outfit that a mature woman would love to wear out on a date. Something feminine but demure. Her necklace reminds her of where she has been and who she is. She has had her hair done and it is now silky smooth and wavy. Go out and have fun Madame Rousseau!

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 12-05-2013, 11:02 PM

Img:
Comments: I didn't want to change Madame Rousseau's style, she's wonderful the way she is~ I tried to find her warmer clothes that were similar to her old style, but also a bit posh (to impress that certain someone). I tried to keep an eccentric feel- with a bit of buccaneer swag. Mostly because if she wants to keep that eye covered on the mainland, we can make that work. And no pinchy shoes, I got flat comfy buckled shoes under that skirt!

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 11:15 PM

Img:
Comments: I decided to go with some natural sandy beach colors. The blue is a bit darker for some added sophistication. The boots don't have a heal for easy walking, but they'll keep your feet warm and away from those pesky crabs. I chose a top that was covering, yet had a bit of poof in the sleeve for same extra femininity. The bag is over the shoulder for easy carry and access. For an added touch, a cloth belt as a callback to your old coconut belt.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 11:19 PM

Img:
Comments: I decided to work with the covered eye and colour scheme that Madame Rousseau already has going on, but class it up a bit. And as for keeping it near to the ocean, I figured 'who loves the sea more than a sailor?' and decided that I'd go a bit piratey on it.

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 12-06-2013, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachio_Moustache View Post
So, do I have to do it again?
Unfortunately...yah. The image doesn't save when you link it directly like that.

EDIT:

The colors are up to you guys! I'm sure she'd love anything. If you think something beach would work, then sure!

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 04:12 AM

Img:
Comments: A simple but elegant look for a very elegant woman.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 10:23 PM ----------

Img:
Comments: Sometimes just a nice simple look can be so beautiful and Madame is such a beautiful woman that she can make anything look wonderful.

Murasaki Fujiwara
Potato

Old 12-06-2013, 06:40 AM

Eeee! I'm seeing a ton of really wonderful outfits! I need to step up my game.
(I adore Bearzys, even I would wear that!)

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-06-2013, 08:06 AM

Img:
Comments: Keeping to her original scheme, but brightening it up with a small blue flower. :) A very cozy look, that will definitely have 'that someone' feeling like they wanna mellow out and just be them selves around you.

Img:
Comments: A more elegant and womanly look, with a bit of youth in it. A shell necklace to remind you of the beach is included too!

I hope I can post 2 in a row! O: I love the entries so far though! Hehehe
I might make one more just for fun...

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 03:01 PM

Oh wow, did not realise. It was working on my computer, now that I'm looking from a different computer... Yeah, got to do it again. xD

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-06-2013, 09:06 PM

Img:
Comments: In order to preserve the untamed quality of your natural beauty, I didn't want to change anything too drastically. I've kept the same basic colors, but instead of a ragged green tunic I gave you a lovely forest green skirt ~ long, like your legs ~ with an asymmetrical hem to add a touch of feminine mystique. I noticed you have a habit of wiping your hands on your hips, so I've added a short coverlet in forgiving brown so you won't have to worry about dirtying your skirt. Your blouse is a roomy romantic affair, white with a slight bell sleeve. For your bosom, nothin' helps the ladies out like a nice bustier -- perks 'em right up if you know what I mean! *wink*

To remind you of the ever-present melodies of the windy sea, a fine belt of tiny bells to tinkle when you walk. Speaking of walking, have you ever worn a shoe so luxurious as these silk-lined Wokou ninja shoes? They're so comfortable, it's almost like being barefoot!

Your hair is perfect as it is, so I've only added an Eggplant Hibiscus bloom to bring color to your outfit so that you look as lively on the outside as we know you to be on the inside. And since you're no longer stranded on an island, some fun with tweezers and lipstick can really draw attention to those beautiful blue eyes!

I hope you like your new outfit, Madame Rousseau!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-06-2013, 09:32 PM

Img:
Comments: I went for a fun beachy look by choosing softer colours but i also wanted to make sure not only was it practical for cooler weather but also comfortable. The top floats away at the waist to accentuate your lovely bod, and the softer colours help to keep it fun and free like a beach vacation. the blue in the arms also helps to being out the blue in your eyes ;)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-07-2013, 08:40 PM

Oh wow! So many more avis entered! :O They're pretty nice, too.

I love your entries, Linaaa! o 3o They're perfect.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-07-2013, 09:55 PM

I agree. Linapoo's are awesome. i see you are working on yours ;)

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 01:40 AM

Img:
Comments: So, Madame likes her belt? Well, how about this then? An outfit that brings the best out in her favorite belt! It accents those womanly curves perfectly! And this skirt gives her plenty of room to move about while remaining conservative, yet elegant with a touch of sexy for that special someone. *winks*
And just look at those boots! No heels for comfort and walking, yet remains fashionable and matches her favorite top!
Next we move on to the matching accessories! A darling purse that is cute and light, yet has enough room to hold a few seashells and whatever else a woman might need. The color makes it a perfect pick because it isn't too flashy, yet it goes along with the overall color theme! The hair piece adds to the outfit and also can be a reminder of the island with it's tropical leafy look. The green gives it an exotic and almost wild look, while the silky ribbons match the skirt and calm it down with elegance! Just like Madame Rou herself! Elegant, with a wild side.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 12-08-2013, 04:39 AM

I definitely need to get my booty in gear and make my entry for this contest! Madame Rou is amazing x3

Madame Rousseau
NPC
NPC

Old 12-08-2013, 05:57 AM

Ya'll are making me blush! Look at all dem pretties!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 09:09 AM

Img:
Comments: These are the three outfits I picked for you. But Madame if I may be so bold don't spend so much time fussing about what a man may or may not want. First thing is first, work on you. Now that your back find yourself some gainful employment and do what you love. Unless you have ooddles of money locked away somewhere collecting interest you'll need it to be a stable member of the community. Secondly, don't let being stuck on an island for so long change you. Travel, enjoy all our world has to offer. Rekindle old passions. You don't want to become a shut in. After you get your life together again perhaps then start to pursue love, but don't force it. I mean, Jeryck is lovely and all but do you really want to fall for the first man you've seen? Be you above all else.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-08-2013, 04:18 PM

Aw, I loved that. :) Nice work Nephy

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-08-2013, 05:54 PM

Img:
Comments: I wanted to go with something that was pretty and aged appropriate, but still full functional. Nothing with High heels. Nothing too low cut or too high cut. Something simple and elegant. I hope you like it dear Madam Rou.

Parasitic Panda
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2013, 12:51 AM

Murasaki Fujiwara
Potato

Old 12-09-2013, 07:16 AM

Img: https://31.media.tumblr.com/04d00dd6...vo6_r1_250.png
Comments: This is my second idea for Madame: I chose soft, sandy colors and went for a less practical, more feminine look. I also decided to try for a slightly different hairstyle, which would suite Madame's face in an elegant way.