Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 04-26-2015, 02:35 AM

So every word written in her sons journals she would believe whether it was true or not? Would that stretch to her son befriending a dragon and then becoming cursed with him? "A little?" Araz folded his arms firmly across his chest, it didn't bother him that his human friend had written about him in his journals, it was hearing that someone else was reading them that made him a little uneasy. What if she started telling people and word started getting around? He didn't want to wake up one morning and find a knight had chopped his head off during the night. "Does your mother ever speak to anyone else about what she reads in your journals?"

Araz was unsure which parts of his past to share with Cain, up until the last twenty years or so he'd spent much of his time hunting the humans who were hunting him and he had already learnt not to mention eating humans around his friend. "What would you like to know about my past? It stretches back further than I care to remember.."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-27-2015, 07:00 PM

Cain shrugged on shoulder. To him and his mother, they were private stories and things he'd created only for her. But he also didn't care what she did with the journals as they were hers. "I don't know. I don't think it would matter. We're just good simple folk used to nothing more than fishing," he said. He didn't understand Araz's interest in them. "Why?"

He shook his head and tried to think about his dragon friend and what he wanted to know. "Maybe...do you remember your childhood? Growing up, your parents? Things like that." He didn't know everything about how dragons worked and what these relationships might be like. It also sounded like a more interesting topic than what might confirm the legends of destructive dragon creatures.

Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 05-03-2015, 08:47 PM

I feel really bad for having to say this but I'm not going to be able to carry on =( My grandmother received some bad news from the doctors last week and between caring for two elderly (and now one sick) relatives and working full time I no longer have the time to give this site as much attention as it needs. I enjoyed our roleplay though and it was nice talking to you =) I'll see you around maybe.