~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 02:24 AM

She smiled and nodded. When told where a piano was, she went with him to that room and sat down at the piano. She thought of a song to play, and began to play. She was an amazing pianist. She played with grace and with ease, her eyes closed as she played as if she was imagining the sheet music in her mind.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 02:35 AM

Jin followed her silently and watched her play. She looked so peaceful as she played and the song she played was beautiful, very relaxing. He could imagine drinking green tea while listening to this. He looked down at her hands as they easily pressed the keys without any hesitation. It was obvious that she was a professional pianist now, those years of practicing really payed off.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 02:39 AM

After a couple of minutes, the song ended on a beautifully soft note. She stayed still for a moment before, putting her hands in her lap, looking over at him with a smile,"Well... what do you think?" She asked softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 02:51 AM

"That was a very beautiful song Shayla." Jin answered and clapped his hands softly. "I can tell that you really enjoy playing the piano. You must have practiced very hard when you started." he commented and smiled. "Do you play a lot at your home?" Jin asked.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 02:54 AM

Shayla smiled,"Thank you. I started to learn to play when I was six." She said,"And I usually try to practice an hour or so every day. Sometimes there is too much going on and sometimes I don't need to. Sometimes I do it just for the fun of it or to make a bit of sound." She shrugged,"I could always teach you too sometime if you would like to learn."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 03:08 AM

"Was it hard to learn to play?" he asked and nodded. "Mother knows how to play but I'd like to try to learn." Jin answered and smiled. It was nice to talk to her again after such a long time of not seeing each other. She had grown into a very beautiful lady, he was lucky to be marrying her. Not many arranged marriages ended up like this.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 03:10 AM

"Not really. It got easier as you learned the basics, like the names of the keys and some of the easier songs." She smiled and got to her feet,"Should we go and see what our parents or doing? Or would you like to do something else?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 03:30 AM

"Well we should probably go check on our parents. They're probably talking about our wedding." Jin explained and started to lead her over to the study where he could faintly hear their parents all talking and planning. Jin looked over at Shayla before looking back at the door and knocking. "Come in." called his father. Jin opened the door and held it open for Shayla. "Hello...we just wanted to see what you were up to." Jin said softly. "Oh, well we were just talking about the wedding plans." answered Jin's mother.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 03:42 AM

Shayla smiled, coming in with Jin,"I am very much looking forward to it." She said softly,"Jin has shown me what a wonderful artist he is and I have played him a song on the piano." She looked very happy. "That's wonderful, dear." Her mother said.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 04:00 AM

"Jin, have you played her something with your flute?" asked his father. "Well... no I haven't actually. I didn't think she'd want to hear since she plays the flute too." Jin answered. "Nonsense, I'm sure she'd love to hear you play for her." replied his mother. Jin wasn't sure what to say at this point and wondered if Shayla wanted to go home already.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 04:04 AM

Shayla smiled,"I would love to hear you play sometime." She said to him,"I brought my flute as well, maybe we could play something together." She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 04:24 AM

"Excuse us. Sorry for intruding." Jin said politely and left the room along with Shayla. "I wonder how much more planning they need to do." he said to Shayla before leading her up to his room where he grabbed his flute and music sheets. "Which would you like to play or hear?" Jin asked her softly as he handed her the music sheets.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2015, 04:35 AM

Shayla looked through the songs and smiled,"How about this one?" She asked, showing him the song she had picked out. It was a well known song, one everyone knew just by the notes.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-01-2015, 05:20 AM

Jin looked at the music sheet and nodded. "Did you want to play it alone, together, or hear it?" Jin asked. He hadn't played the flute in a few days, but he was sure he still knew how to play it.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2015, 06:55 PM

"We could play together if you like." Shayla said with a smile, gently pulling her one flute from her pocket,"Or I could play a bit and we take turns. However you would like to do it is fine with me."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2015, 07:19 PM

"Well I would love to hear you play. I'm sure you play a lot better than I do." Jin said with a smile as he set the other music sheets to the side. Taking turns sounded like a good idea since it meant he could focus on listening to her play for a while.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2015, 07:21 PM

She smiled and nodded, taking a soft breath and she started to play, not looking at the sheet as she knew this song by heart, it being one she practiced with every day as a small child. She loved the sound of the flute when it was played properly, it was just so beautiful, so calm and peaceful.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2015, 07:28 PM

Jin listened to her play her flute and relaxed. She played it beautifully but that didn't surprise him at all. She obviously kept practicing to this day, she really loved music just like him. His problem was dividing his time up for everything he wanted to practice though. He would have to start working on matching himself a schedule, and one he could actually follow.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2015, 08:30 PM

Not long after, she finished the song with a soft note. She smiled and looked over at him,"I love the flute, it's just so calming." She said,"Don't you think?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2015, 08:52 PM

"I agree. I have to admit that I didn't think we had so much in common Shayla." Jin admitted. "Music in general is very relaxing. If I ever have trouble sleeping, I like to play the flute since it helps me sleep." he said and laughed softly as he brushed some hair away from his face. "Usually people think I find music boring because I have fallen to sleep listening to music before. Truth is I just find it very relaxing and when I'm relaxed I tend to fall to sleep. Makes sense no?" he explained.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2015, 09:06 PM

She smiled and nodded,"I was afraid that we might not have had a lot in common anymore as well." She admitted,"But I feel very relieved as you are still the same as the little boy I ran around with as a girl. I was happy to hear you still had that old book I had written for you. Since I am a better writer now then I was as a girl, I can always write another for you."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-02-2015, 09:24 PM

"What would this new book be about?" Jin asked and pulled out the one book that Shayla had written for it. "I actually wanted to learn how to ride a horse before we met again. I will learn eventually though, I will read the book today though, I promise." he said. He was determined to read her book and learn, he enjoyed learning new things. "I remember you chasing me around when we were younger. It's rather sad that we had to be separated for such a long time. I'm just glad to see that you're still the same girl I became friends with." he said softly.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2015, 02:06 AM

Shayla smiled,"It could be about anything you would like." She said,"It could even be a story of us as children, and how we end up being engaged to one another by our parents." She shrugged,"Whatever you would like it to be about. And I'm sure you will learn. I could always assist you if you like."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-04-2015, 02:42 AM

"You plan on selling these books that you write?" Jin asked and smiled. "I think that a book about us would be nice." he said softly and shook his head. "I wouldn't want to bore you with my horse riding practice though." he said to her gently. Though he did look forward to spending more time with her.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2015, 04:01 AM

"Not really." She said,"Not until I become a better writter." She smiled,"I dont think it will be a bore. I love horses."