Kippy_Bubbles
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 07-23-2007, 08:55 PM

Plot: After Thousands of years of Muses inspiring the worlds greatest Artists, Writers, and Musicians and not receiving so much as a thank you form their charges, the Muses have decided to strike back. Now the angry muses have left their charges with no inspiration, and some are even offering their powers in exchange for the charges life. Though there still is hope, a small band of reble muses who do not want to go along with this have banded together in order to protect the lives of Charges and bring back art and music to the now bleak and dark world.

:Character Sheet:

Name:
Status ( Charge, Angry Muse, Reble Muse):
Personality:
Description:

~~~

Name: Kip Bubbles (A.K.A Kippy)
Race: Muse
Personality: Kippy loves the color pink, he's very happy and loves being a muse, though he sometimes is quite fragile he can be quite strong and determind when he needs to be. He's very silly and may have you worndering at times "Did he relly just do that?"
Description:

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 07-23-2007, 09:21 PM

Name: Sahara Kule
Race(muse or human): Human
Status ( Charge, Angry Muse, Reble Muse): Charge
Personality: A strong willed girl who doesn't take no for an anwser, she's a little over bearing at times but is a only useing at as a cover. She is a painter but she hasn't been able to paint very well lately.
Description: Long pale blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a quirky smile. she's avrage hight and only weighs about 111LBs.

Itachi_Uchiha
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Itachi_Uchiha

Old 07-25-2007, 12:27 PM

Name: Darklen Mana
Race(muse or human): Muse
Status ( Charge, Angry Muse, Reble Muse): Angry Muse
Personality: Darklen gets mad very quickly, he does things his own way and if you don't like it then your in trouble, Darklen has inspired the more darker artists and poets.
Description: Long Black hair, red demonic like eyes. About 6 feet tall.

Kippy_Bubbles
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 07-25-2007, 08:19 PM

(I'm just gonna' start, people can join while we go along if they want)

Kippy walked the streets of the human world, he was invisable to all of them, except his new charge. Who he had yet to find. He was expected to act like the rest of the muses, to be crule and torture his charge. But he could never bring himself to do someting so unjust.

He Sighed looked to the left of him, There in an art studio sat a girl with a very frustrated look on her face as she stared at an empty canves. Something twinged and Kippy knew he had found his new charge.

He opended the door and walked in, the art studio was just like every where else. Blank. There was no art, no music, and no writings any more, so every person had been spireling down into depression.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2007, 08:22 PM

Sahara broke her paint brush in half.

"This sucks! I can't paint anything!" She yelled very irratated. She set her paint pallet down and turned around to see a guy wearing way to much pink smiling at her.

"uh... hello?" She asked.

Kippy_Bubbles
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 07-25-2007, 08:25 PM

"Hello!" Kippy said with a smile. He took the girls hand and started shakeing it.
"My name is Kip Bubbles, but you can call me Kippy. And I am your muse!" He let go of her hand and bowed. "I am here to serve and inspire you, so that art may once again return to this depressing world." He grinned and showed his white teeth.

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2007, 08:28 PM

Sahara starting laughing, for the first time in months.

"A muse? Really? Aw man, ok where's the camera. Who's setting me up?" She still laughed a little untill she saw the seriouse look on his face. "oh, your not kidding, are you?"

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2007, 12:30 AM

Name: Kuri Raven
Race(muse or human): muse
Status ( Charge, Angry Muse, Reble Muse): angry muse
Personality: She's a sweet and charming child but don't let that fool you. She is a very clever muse who could trick you into doing something that you would never do. She doesn't care for souls in return for her service but only asks for recognition. If you don't give her that however, she can get downright nasty and ruin a charge's reputation for good.
Description:

~*~

As Kuri walked through the streets, she held her little stuffed bunny close to her chest. Had people been able to see her, they would stare at her unusual, but cute, outfit. As it was, they couldn't see her. "All the better." She murmured to herself.

She stopped walking for a moment and closed her eyes as she remembered her last charge. 'Such a fool that one was. Taking all of the glory and not giving me my share!' A smirk that looked quite unnatural on her crept onto her face. 'He got what he deserved though. He'll spend the rest of his days rotting in the king's jail!'

She opened her eyes and looked around the busy street. Everywhere she looked, there were humans bustling through. A flash of pink caught her eye and she turned her head to see a pink-haired muse with. what looked like, his charge. Her head tilted slightly and she watched the two interact.

Kippy_Bubbles
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 07-27-2007, 01:28 PM

Kippy laughed a bit at his Charges reaction.

"You know, I think you're the first person to ask me where te camera is hidden." He smiled his usual big grin. "Now, shouldn't we get to work- wiat, I'm sorry. I forget to ask you you're name."

sam_doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2007, 01:38 PM

"I'm Sahara, Sahara Kule." She said. "So what are you going to Inspire me to paint? A pink bunny in a feild of bubles?" She stared to cuckle. "Boy that would be something."

Kippy_Bubbles
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 07-27-2007, 06:22 PM

"No I was thinking something more along the lines of a gental dragon looking into a calm pool of reflective waters, but your idea is so much better!" Kippy said enthusiasticly. "I just love pink bunnies! And Bubbles!" he squeeled. He was as giddy as a Japanese School girl with back stage passes to a DBSK consert.

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 07-28-2007, 03:41 PM

• Name: Alice Carroll
    Race: Human
    Personality: She is a very quiet girl who holds a lot of contempt towards the world inside. Regardless of how much she holds, on the outside she appears to be enjoying her life very much. Most of her every-day activities are done in a regular pattern and she never really shows how much she enjoys them. Deep, deep down, she might actually care for other people, but does not socialize very much because of her interest in things only the "freaks" would find interesting.
    Description: c l i c k m e

- - - - - - - - - -

Alice played a famous composer's piece on the grand piano in her family's home. The piece was a bit depressing, and her mother could not help but point that out as she came into the room from the kitchen. "Play something a little more cheerful, dear," she said and sat in an armchair behind Alice. Alice had her hands placed in her lap as she tried to remember a cheerful composition. One came to her mind and she placed her fingers on the keys. Though she played with grace and the piano created a happy chord of notes with every press of the keys, Alice herself stared at the keys with a blank look. There has to be something better than this, she thought.

"Why did you stop playing, Alice?" her mother looked up from her book when the music stopped. Alice said nothing as she walked passed her lounging mother and walked to the front door of their apartment. "I'm going out for a while," she said as she wrapped a scarf around her neck. Alice closed the door behind her and walked to the stairs. She put her hands in her pockets after fidgeting with the cuffs of her fingerless gloves, staring at the ground and each step before her the whole time.

Something was missing, Alice could feel it. She usually enjoyed playing the piano or writing a short story, but it had been months since she had put pen on paper and played an up-beat composition on the piano. Lately she had been walking the streets with an empty feeling. Alice guessed it was inspiration she was missing; she was beginning to wonder where it had all gone. With a sigh, she kicked a crushed can along the sidewalk.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2007, 04:59 PM

Kuri felt like gagging at his perky mood. 'He's one of the rebel muses!' Her tongue clicked in disappointment. 'Hm. What a pity. He should know how humans are by now.' She turned away with a contemptuous sniff. 'He'll see. Humans aren't worth it.'

A crushed can landed near her feet and the muse looked up to see a girl walking closer to where she was standing. A strange feeling developed in the pit of her stomach. 'I wonder...' She began to rub her bunny's head. 'I wonder if that's my new charge... She certainly doesn't look too happy.'

She stepped closer to the path that the girl was treading. "If you can hear me, please stop. I'd like to have a word with you."

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2007, 05:45 PM

• "If you can hear me, please stop. I'd like to have a word with you."

Alice did not know if the girl was talking to her or some body else. She looked up and saw a most peculiar sight. The girl standing before her was in an outfit she thought was rather strange, and a stuffed animal was held to the girl's chest. Alice stopped and looked around, but none of the other people passing by the two of them had noticed her speaking. "Excuse me," she said and stepped closer to retrieve the soda pop can. "I need to be somewhere."

This was, in fact, a lie. Alice retrieved the can, but when she was closer to the girl, her eyes stopped on the stuffed animal. The bunny rabbit was rather cute in its own way. Alice took her eyes from it and kicked the can away from the girl. Not many people want to talk to me, she thought as she stared at the ground, so why should this girl be any different? Alice had realized that she had not yet moved from the girl's side. Sighing, she took her hands out of her pockets and removed some of her scarf from her face, allowing her lips to show as she spoke. "With me? Why?" Alice asked with a slightly uninterested look upon her face.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2007, 06:15 PM

"Why?" Kuri bent a little closer towards the taller girl. "You are an artist of sorts are you not? I can see the look of dissatisfaction on your face." She looked down at the other girl's hands and couldn't help but admire her fingers. "Are you having trouble with the arts? Do you need inspiration? By now, you've probably noticed that you're feeling quite empty and that the world seems more... gloomy?"

Without waiting for an answer, Kuri drew herself up straight and stepped back a little. She gave her a charming smile. "I can help you, you know. I am what they call a muse. Surely you have heard of my kind before? We have been around for thousands of years inspiring the great artists of old."

She giggled cutely. "I want to help you. All that I ask for is credit." She frowned. "It's very saddening when our charges take all the glory and don't even mention that they were helped, you know." She looked up at the girl hopefully. "How about it? I, Kuri Raven, shall be your muse if you wish it to be so."

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2007, 06:36 PM

• "Well, not," Alice was not given the chance to answer as the girl continued. She was right on the part where the world seemed a lot more gloomy over the past few years and that she felt empty in a way. Alice was dissatisfied with herself and the fact that she had not produced even a paragraph of writing or created her own piece of music for the piano in a long time. It's probably written all over my face, Alice thought.

Because she hesitated to answer, Alice did not get the chance to give an answer. The girl continued to speak. Alice's gaze went to the bunny rabbit once again as the girl backed up. She's crazy, Alice thought. Muses are from those old myths. They don't really exist. She paused and stared directly in to the girl's eyes. Do they? she finished her thought.

"You're kidding me, right?" Alice spoke. She felt a little stupid for beginning to believe the girl. Her cheeks were a shade of red at the embarrassing thought of believing the girl. "Muses aren't real," she said, "and even if they were, why would they care about getting credit for inspiring someone? Wasn't that part of the whole thing about being a muse - only inspiring and not expecting anything in return?" She stopped and dropped her gaze. "Sorry," she said and turned away, "but I've gotta go. I'll think about your offer." Alice walked away with her head tilted down slightly. Even if the girl was not a muse, Alice thought that if the girl was still around she would take the offer just because some body would be around her.

Alice stopped and looked behind her. The girl was a few yards behind her. She sighed and put her hands back in her pockets. In her mind, she was torn between hatred for believing something that was probably just a joke and the yearning for it to be true so she could do what she loved in a better mood. Alice turned around and continued to walk. She reached a door to a book store. There, she bought a new notebook and a new pen; however, she had the feeling it would be a long time before she wrote anything. She grasped the plastic handle of the bag her purchases were in, and looked down the street where she left the little girl. "This's stupid," Alice mumbled and waited for the crosswalk sign to glow green so she could cross the street.

She looked at a man's watch and then back to the crosswalk sign. Alice looked over her shoulder and down the sidewalk she had walked. With a deep sigh, she walked away from the sidewalk's curb and sat on a bench. She put the bag next to her and waited. Something told her the girl would probably come back and ask her one more time either kindly or rudely.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2007, 09:30 PM

Kuri cursed inwardly. 'I have said too much, haven't I?' She sighed and rubbed her cheek against her stuffed bunny. She was a bit disappointed and angry at the same time. 'Why didn't she accept me? Most humans would jump for my offer... especially since inspiration is hard to get now.' She let out a small impatient breath. 'All I asked for was a little credit unlike some others who demand for their charge's soul...' She shrugged. "At least she said she would think about it."

Kuri watched the other girl and decided to walk elsewhere to calm down and think. She bent her head downwards. "I don't even know her name! Curse our inability to know our charge's name before we meet them!" Her head went back up with a determined look.

The muse spotted her sitting on a bench close by. 'Slow down.' She told herself. 'Give her time to answer and say what she has to say.' That was one of the things that she had realized must have been done wrong. 'Patience...'

She was now standing behind the girl. She adjusted the patch over her bunny's eye. "Have you reached a decision yet?"

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2007, 12:17 AM

• Alice had been thinking as she sat on the bench. Perhaps it was a good decision to have that little girl as her 'muse.' There was a strange feeling that bubbled in her chest when she saw the girl or felt her presence. Thinking about that feeling, it glowed in her chest again. She must be close, Alice thought, bringing her head up to look directly ahead of her.

"If you really are a muse," she asked a few moments after the little girl spoke, "how can I explain to others that you helped? How can I give you recognition?" Alice took the notebook out of the plastic bag and drew the palm of a hand across the cover, feeling the rough bumps on its leather cover. She was beginning to form an idea of what to write. Alice quickly put the notebook back in the bag and turned to face the little girl.

"Credit is all you want?" Alice had not felt the need or urge to write in a lng time, and just standing inches away from her stood a person who was giving her a very strange feeling. Maybe, Alice looked at the bunny rabbit in the girl's arms, she is a muse. "I will do what I can to give you credit for inspiring me," Alice answered, "but if, at any time, it brings unwanted attention...." She had not made a decision of what exactly she would do, but if there was any way to cancel the deal with the muse she might take it.

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2007, 01:54 PM

'Already forming an idea, hm?' Kuri thought as she watched her charge touch the notebook. 'She's a quick one. I think I might enjoy having her as a charge...'

Kuri smiled sweetly and replied, "I don't think we'll have a problem with unwanted attention." She moved from her spot so that she was now sitting next to the other. "Now about the matter of recognition... Do what you can. My old charges would sometimes start their stories in a way so that it appeared as if I had told it to them... but there's no need to do that." She let out a soft sigh. "These are not medieval times anymore after all."

A light blush worked its way onto her cheeks as she asked, "What is your name, dear charge?" She ran her fingers along her bunny's ears. "We muses have the misfortune of knowing who our charges are without actually knowing them." She giggled nervously.