FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 01-31-2008, 07:11 AM

"well thats good to know..." He chuckled as he looked to the possibly insane bartender and rubbed his forehead "...There was a plan? For what?" He leaned back alittle and ate the last of the bagel as he looked between pandora and the bartender who he was sure he was never actually introduced to.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 05:30 AM

Pandora looked at him. "Oh, sorry thats life, she's liked much more by living indaviduals." She said with a nodd.

FrostsHellion
*^_^*

Old 02-01-2008, 07:51 AM

He stopped and looked at them both with a solemn deadpan face and then burst into laughter, nearly toppling himself out of the stool "Ok... so if i am to understand this correctly... The embodiment of life, death and undeath are all sitting around a bar eating bagels and drinking... This is a fascinating bar." He smiled as he looked at the bottles behind them "So i'll take a glass of the strongest stuff behind the bar and lets all drink a toast to the stages of existance"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2008, 09:54 PM

"Um, undead." Pandora corrected. "You can't be undeath unless you were death and then no longer are. But in your case you were dead and no longer are so its undead." She said softly. "Sorry most resantly I was travling with an ex-english teacher." She said softly with a chuckle. "What a ride."

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2008, 11:30 PM

((she's not insane.. i am ! :twisted: [jk lol]))

she got him whatever it was he asked for, she continued to zone in and out. "i was just thinking to my self... there is no plan there was never a plan..."

(dude!(i make her seem soo insane.)don't i...)[eh, oh well]

FrostsHellion
*^_^*

Old 02-02-2008, 07:31 AM

"plan..? what plan?" He looked to life again and then to death. "Any idea what shes going on about?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 08:15 PM

Pandora shook her head. "No, but I do have a plan on how to make my next round of soul collecting a bit quicker." She said with a nod.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-03-2008, 12:59 AM

"sorry, i've been doing alot of thinking and it now makes no sense to me..." coming back to reality for good, she pulls a stool from in front of the counter and sits. "i haven't been sleeping to well in the last few days but with alot of caffine... i'll be just fine." ((i'm so tired :( ))

FrostsHellion
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2008, 04:37 AM

He nodded, he understood where she was coming from... he looked around and rubbed his chin "this place is kinda quiet with the exception of the few of us... at least you have time to sort out all your thoughts."

toxic kiss
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2008, 06:11 AM

[hey this is a mule account for javachipster, so i'm gonna add a character for this account.] (i'll add the character info later but the character for this account will ... Penny, a few years older than the ice age, she's a fairy, 4'5"/74lbs, she's the fairy of fire and ice, and her history is that she started and eventually ended the ice age, and she wears baggy jeans with a pink and blue shirt she has purplish sunglasses.)

she walked into the scene. "what up friends?"

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-03-2008, 10:52 PM

"hello, do ya want a drink or perhaps something to eat??" life stared at the newcomer.

[toxic kiss is my mule, so no worries but it might become my main account b/c i love the name ^^]

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 02:30 AM

Pandora turned finishing her soda. "Hello!" She said cheerfully. She was in an over all good mood since she was able to talk to people.

FrostsHellion
*^_^*

Old 02-05-2008, 03:35 AM

He looked to the new comer and raised his glass "Welcome to the party... we've got a heck of a thing going on here apparently" He smiled as he looked to life and death and drank his drink like a shot.

toxic kiss
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-06-2008, 06:32 PM

she grinned. "sprite please, oh by the way i'm Penny."

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2008, 02:22 AM

"one sprite coming up." she spun around and got the soda then turned around. "i'm life, i own this joint here. that's all i really gotta say..." she sat back down and looked at her costumers....