Bergamot
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 07:40 PM

With a flick of her wrists, Bergamot elevated the patchwork picnic blanket, and let it glide like a parachute to spread over the grass. She had picked a gorgeous spot, set away a bit from the hubbub round the blooming orchids, under the dappled light of a trio of trees. Their leaves chattered to one another in the slight breeze. Reaching for her picnic basket, Bergamot threw herself back against the roots of one of the trees, and tilted her head to beam up at the beaming sun through the leaves’ green shade. She’d packed such a big tea, hopefully people would join her to eat and drink it all!

Bergamot
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 07:41 PM

Hello and welcome one and all. ^ ^~

This is a thread I started up to meet new people, and run into old friends. This is my second hangout-type-thing before, so, uh, as I’m sort of new to this - *proffers a plate of biscuits/cookies*

Rules, rules. Just be courteous and nice to one another. That shouldn’t have to be said!

I started this thread with an RP post, but by no means do we have to RP. Chat and make merry – and RP, if you really want. ^ ^;

Take a seat, rest your feet, even snooze, on the picnic blanket!

You can post, now. x3 I'm not reserving any!

Last edited by Bergamot; 05-17-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Remembered something.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2008, 07:50 PM

[Sleeps on the blanket] <3

Bergamot
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 07:52 PM

Well, I did say it was allowed! xD

*putters between threads*

The windmill/spindle looks good too. ^.^

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 05-17-2008, 08:08 PM

Hallo!

Bergamot
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 08:11 PM

Haha, that is too funny to be true. ^.^ I must have missed your post when I refreshed. And then the MSN thing.

*pounces on Ljos!* :33

ljosberinn

Old 05-17-2008, 08:16 PM

Aww, no buds this time. They're pretty hard to notice, not like at the other events where they'd just fly in your face all the time. :Ð

I just came back from taking a long walk with my friends (did wonders for my headache, not so good for the rest of the flu though.. stupid..) and wooah, the event looks great. Everyone is wearing such beautiful clothes and items, I must check out the event store. And go play some games or something. o.o

Bergamot
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 08:22 PM

You could hardly miss the chocolates at Valentine's, could you? xD I just worried I'll not see something, and it'll time out. I haven't had any buds for a while. >3<

Long walks are the bee's knees. x3 And you have flu? ;~; Aah, chicken soup and hot honey and lemon and a hot water bottle and GET WELL SOON.

The kimonos are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll be looking festive soon! ^.^

ljosberinn

Old 05-17-2008, 08:28 PM

Yeah, I know. But I always thought at the other events it was way too easy getting overloaded with the candies or whatever you needed to get items, so hoarding was almost too easy, really. Now you really have to keep your eyes open, you can't just go refreshing and clicking links all the time and automatically get something. :Ð

Hee, bee's knees. That's such a funny expression, I love it.
Yeah, I've had the flu since Wednesday and it's driving me mad. I really should've stayed in today since I was still feeling a bit weak, but stupid me was too tempted to go out and hang out with my friends. I just hope I won't get worse again, I can't get anything done at all while I'm sick.
I wonder if we have any more chicken soup.. if we do, I'll probably have some tonight since I didn't like the vegetable lasagna mum made much. >.>
And thanks. *Hugs*

They are! I'm looking at the store as we speak, hope I'll find something I like. :3

(Woo, long post. I think I talk more when I'm sick because my brain's bored or something.)

Bergamot
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 08:43 PM

Hmm, I see what you mean - but the lack of a limit on games seems to make gold easier to make as well. I'm tetrising to get my stuff as well as chatting. xD The orchids and buds are so pretty. But there's still a problem with the layers for me on the first item. The box appears, but behind the Snake game, so I can't click whatever it is I'm supposed to. .__. *sigh*

Bee's knees is like cream-crackered. Which I'm sure you must be after your walk. Hopefully the fresh air will have perked you up? My mother's making chicken soup as well, because my middle sister has tonsillitis. She's pretty damn sick as well. >~~< Poor thing. I had something similar when I was much younger, but I can't pronounce, let alone spell the name of the bacteria. Wretched sore throat (I think you get white flecks at the back), fine with no fever one minute, then flaking the next. Then, joy of joy, I had an allergic reaction taking penicillin, and spent the rest of our holiday in the States mottled red. But I'm more than ready to bring her tea and ice lollies. @~@ It's rotten. Do you have a sore throat too?

I just gabble a lot usually. Especially, now this is funny, when TOM approaches. Dx An example of female oestrus, I swear!

I can't wait to see your new outfit.

ljosberinn

Old 05-17-2008, 08:54 PM

I know, it's easier to get gold. Still, that also makes for less stress to gain something, you know what I mean? As long as it doesn't get to extremes, and you don't really get so much for each play. I think a daily roof would be alright though.
I haven't gotten enough flowers to even see the first clue. xP

Oh, I don't think I've heard that before. Cream-cackered, where the hell did that come from? And if it means exhausted like I think it does, then yes, pretty exhausted. I was getting really dizzy by the end of it and now I'm just.. brain-melting. Tonsillitis sounds bad, poor sister. And your story sounds horrible too. o.o Yeah, it started with a really sore throat that's finally getting better, although I have a rotten cough. Eugh. Ever since I had whooping cough, I always get paranoid when I get a cough, especially if it resembles the whooping cough. That was horrrrrrrid. Right now I have a really husky voice though, I love that part. xD

Haha. TOM = Time of month?

So many items to pick from! Wahh! I really like a lot of them though, but I'm going to wait a bit with the buying, earn a little more gold first. Then go on a shopping spree, wheee! And decide on an outfit too, before I buy. *Nods*

Mmm, pyjamas. Splendid idea, ljos.

Bergamot
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 09:10 PM

It's ironic how the husky voice can be fun. x3;; I always end up thinking, "Is that me?" And it softens and edges everything at the same time. So interesting.

I can't actually remember where "cream-crackered" came from. xD I heard it somewhere, and started using it. I know why I say "SUGAR PUFFS" instead of the s-word; my psychology teacher did it, and I picked it up. I also yell "Fudge" or "Fiddlesticks". cx;; It's great - all my swearwords turn into sweets or games or just... things that are usually jazzy.

Being dizzy really isn't nice at all. @~@ I've been lucky enough to never have a really bad, long-lasting cough... colds go straight to my Dad's chest, but they hit my sinuses so bad my teeth hurt (that's how I tell I'm getting a bad one), and I end up dizzy because I'm so clogged-up with snot I can't breath. So aching teeth would put paranoia into me; I was so sick last time. And I always seem to manage to get really ill when we have LONG DRIVES to go on, which makes things so much better.

What about pyjamas? xDD

And yes, my sister and her friends say they get a visit from "Tom". And I've taken it up too. x33

Edit: Ah, it's late - I'd best be off to bed!

Last edited by Bergamot; 05-17-2008 at 09:27 PM..

ljosberinn

Old 05-17-2008, 09:29 PM

I know, haha, me too. "Oh god, I can sound like that? Awesome!"

Haha, that is so adorable. xD

No, it isn't. I had really severe dizzyness once for a couple of weeks, always feeling reeeeally dizzy, always having to stand up really slowly and constantly sitting down to get my bearings back. Not fun at all.
Oww. My nose usually doesn't get too clogged up at all, but somehow I still have troubles breathing. I mostly get those aches all over your body, I don't know what they're called in English, come with the fever?
And damn, that sucks. I only get sick in cars when the windows are all closed for too long, or if I have to talk very much or read out loud or something like that. I love singing while driving though, it's an essential part of the driving experience for me. xD

Pyjamas are comfy. I got the idea of putting them on instead of the jeans I was wearing. :3

Haha, odd. In Iceland, if you say "Aunt Rósa (Rose)" is coming for a visit, most people'll know what you mean. Although one of my (female) friends just found out a couple of years ago, she actually has an aunt called Rósa, so she always got very confused if anyone said that. xP