Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2010, 06:49 AM

Okay, I'm the kind of person that I'll get distracted or lose interest in what I start so if I start something then start another thing completely different its because my mind cannot focus on the first thing it was once focusing on before. Please understand this, I have issues of at times staying focused to finish something so if it don't make sense I apologize. Just how my random mind works. Thank you -bows deeply-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Typing this to Arc The Lad music)

A soft stream of water flowed quietly throughout an open landscape, filled with grass and other beautiful flowers. The planet was peaceful and calm, a huge war having brought peace and ease to all who inhabited it. Though now the world was split up into pieces so that the different races could have their own territory, all was calm for the time. Humans among humans, demons among demons, flying race among flying race. It was all split apart and a full unanimous law was passed stating that none from one race could have anything to do with the others.

The few who did break the rules, finding their soul mate on the other countries were caught and quickly executed as were any offspring they had and were raising or were about to have. It was a gory mess once anyone was found out to have been in contact with anyone from the other lands. It was this law that all sought to break who wished to experience death. Few were brave enough to try yet some were and on their graves they did not have flowers placed but spit, dirt, and other ways of disgrace.

Some land was fertile and other parts were nothing but sand and others just plain cracked, lifeless dirt that no life would ever be able to grow in. The desert sands belonged to the land of the demons without wings, sharing it as it was of desert sand, greenery, and water. Another that belonged to the flying demons mostly was as though there were a drought due to the cracked landscape and little greenery and water to be found. In one part of the country of the flying demons there was a forest more of a bog with water, a small forest and mountains just south of it, people tried to live near to there but not all can fit in one area. Water is precious to them and some have killed over it as it will rarely rain in their country. In the last country belonging to the humans it was flourishing perfectly: full of green plants and life, more than enough water and resources. The humans had the perfect part to their country. Huge structures made of stone and steel and wood lined the area in patches, making the towns and cities of the humans. They all were in great shape, running smoothly as could be.

All was perfect till that one day, that one day that should have never came to be yet...it had come and it was there to be despite what others wished it did not come true. They thought the paradise they had would last forever yet that wasn't to be so......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hurry! Hurry now!" a mother said quickly panic in her voice, racing through the streets of a town with a child running beside her, both holding hands.

"But Mommy! I can't keep up! What about Daddy?!" the little boy cried, being of the age of 5, looking up with pure innocent eyes. She looked back sadly.

"Daddy will be fine. We need to get out of town and to the docks to get aboard the ferry that is leaving soon." She took him, breathing hard as he. The two racing for their lives down the cobblestone street. The town was perfectly silent, a sign something was terribly wrong somewhere. As they neared the exit of the town an explosion rang out. The looked, screaming. In a blur he was flung forwards, landing hard to turn only in time to see the building that was to their right collapse on top of his mother. "MOMMY!" He cried, running over, grabbing her hand and pulled desperately to get her out.

"No son...go....please run. Before....the demons...get you too..." she whispered softly, looking her young son with half open eyes. People began to scream and cry out as another explosion rang out on the other side of town. He looked up quickly, his mouth falling open as fires blazed high into the sky like a mighty inferno. Tears began to come to the brim of his eyes as he heard the screams of those dying and mothers crying or children crying. After the moments that felt like minutes he shook his head, closing his eyes tightly, the tears slipping down his smooth face before he resuemed trying to pull his mother free without any avail to it.

"Mommy! Mommy! You can do it! Come on Mommy!" he cried tears falling now freely as he wished to not lose her. He hoped his father was alive but had little faith in that seeing his mother slowly passing to the next life due to the heavy rubble he knew was too heavy for his small frame and small muscles to move.

"My son....go.....Aaron...go and......save yourself.....its...too late for me. Just....remember I love you......Daddy loves you....keep what....Mommy and Daddy gave you......okay?" she whispered, more tears fell from his eyes and from hers, knowing she was leaving her son to fend for himself.

He nodded sniffing wiping the snot and tears on his long sleeve tan shirt. "Mommy.....don't leave...." he sobbed, knowing it was too late as with a final 'I love you' her eyes slowly closed and her breathing ceased to be. He shook her, in some hope that she'd respond and be alive and be able to get out of the rubble and they could continue on together but that did not come for him to his most misfortune. Slowly Aaron finally got up, sniffing again as he cried, wiping his eyes and nose on his sleeves before turning and running, continuing towards the exit of the town.

Almost out, just a few more feet, all he had left as he ran, other people also running as well to escape, more explosions coming from all around, ringing out. He held tight to a necklace from his mother and a necklace from his father. Both were meant to be together as they formed a single crystal from a deep gorge that divides the flying demons, demons, and human's lands. It is a rare crystal, worth some say all the gold in the world. Others say its value comes from the fact it holds ancient magic deep within its core from the ages gone by. No one knows for sure only that it is very valuable as not many can go, mine it, and return alive.

Racing he kept moving, reaching the exit of town before a hand reached down, grabbing the back of his shirt, lifting him up off the ground causing him to continue running in place in the air. The demonic man who had picked him up laughed darkly at his struggles. "Aw how cute. The human thinks he can escape. Well here's a hint human, you can't escape. No stupid human can out smart and escape a powerful intelligent demon." He boasted, turning the child around so the child could gaze upon his well structured body, armor over his chest, upper arms, legs, and torso. His face was chiseled as though from stone, his eyes cold yellow upon the boy, the black hair accenting the yellow eyes more.

The boy screamed struggling harder causing the demon to laugh louder. "You are a funny human. Maybe I'll keep you as a pet." He said grinning darkly with sharp teeth all in a row. The boy stared in fear of the teeth, swallowing hard past a lump in his throat. The demon went to grab his arms the boy screaming and working to keep his arms free from the demon. Eventually the demon had both his wrists, holding him up now by his wrists alone, laughing harder to see the 5 year old kicking in the air trying to hit him. "Hahahaha! Yes boy! Keep it up! Entertain me!" he bellowed laughing hard at the boy's struggles.

Aaron cried, sobbing as he struggled hard as he could but to no luck. The demon man's laughter echoing in his mind, tears falling as he continued to see his mother's dying face in his mind. Mommy.... he thought sadly his eyes closed tears streaming down his cheeks. The laughter of the demon turned to cries of pain, causing Aaron's eyes to shoot open, staring in fear as the demon screamed, throwing the boy out of the town, holding his badly chard hand that looked as though it had been put straight into a fire for five minutes. The boy stared at the man screaming in pain, steam rising from his hand.

The demon growled coldly, looking to the boy. "You...you did this!" he bellowed loud, turning towards him and ran, reaching down with his good hand to grab him. Aaron gasped, throwing one arm up over his face, screaming in fear. A loud crash rang out before the loud cry of the demon man, stumbling back. Aaron looked to see the man back, fallen to his knees, his chest, once good left arm, and some of his face now covered with horribly burnt skin. He stared at the demon, trembling in seeing him wither in pain before it clicked in his mind to run. Once the message hit his feet he did so, scurrying to his feet and took off running, not looking back.

He ran for hours, panting, breathing hard before reaching the docks, boarding the ship and collapsed. The ship then sailed away from the dock and out to sea. Aaron lay panting and sweating hard on the deck of the ship, the other passengers who manged to survive or were simply on vacation due to not losing their homes yet, ignored him, walking over him or past him. After some minutes he did slowly raise to his hands and knees, from there to his wobbly legs that were like wet noodles. Stumbling about he made his way to a chair, sitting down more of collapsing as he closed his eyes, starting to relax and rest.

"Hey! You're in my chair!" a shrill woman snapped, making him jump and slowly open his eyes again. He sighed slowly moving.

"I'm sorry Maam I didn't know it was your chair." He apologized bowing to her. She huffed and sat down, reading her book once more. He sighed walking away, looking about. Once finding the captain he sighed. "Sir, is there a room available to someone who escaped death from a demon attack?" he asked exhausted, exhaustion creeping to consume more of his face.

"Hmm..." the Captain thought, looking down at the boy before sighing. "Alright, I do have one room open and you can have it for free." He said, making the boy smile widely.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" he cried hugging the captain before pausing. "What's the room number?"

"Cabin 67." He said and Aaron nodded racing off, going below deck and located cabin 67, going in he looked around. The room was out of metal and wood, looking beautiful. He then noticed the nice bed, walking over and collapsed onto it, bouncing some from the soft matress and sighed.

"Finally.........a nice bed...." he said, his voice muffled from the fact his face was down into his mattress and blankets. Slowly his eyes closed and he fell asleep, laying on top of the blankets on the bed, too exhausted to bother changing into anything at all or removing his shoes or even to get covered up. Once asleep his dreams were peaceful, the nightmares returning yet most of his rest was smooth and full of peace for him.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2010, 09:11 PM

The ship continued to sail, traveling smoothly over the clear ocean water. Below the surface, wide crystal eyes watched the bottom of the ship curiously. Slowly following the eyes did, breaking the surface. Cool sea green hair stuck to the face of a pale young woman. Her eyes widened as she gazed upon the huge ship from the water, her mouth falling open a bit as she stared in pure aw. She hadn't seen anything like that, her first time outside of her race's home.

She quietly moved out of the way of the ship, watching it sail on its way. Curiously she swam after it, following under the soft clear waves of blue. Rising again she stared at the many windows on the side then dove underneath the water again, coming up on the other side of the ship, staring at the many other windows. "What be they with the looking glass?" she asked herself quietly under her beautiful songstress voice. "Where be going thy sea structure?" she asked herself as well, swimming beside it under the ocean's surface, wishing to know where it was heading. Yes, she knew her race was to have nothing to do with humans yet she had a vast curiosity of them as her father had who had proven the humans with pure hearts could accept them as they were whereas those with black tainted hearts could not accept any others besides their own race and even then there was a slim chance of any being accepted who did not meet their standards.

The ship carried nobility and commoners alike, each having their own side and level on board the ship. A noble woman scoffed, seeing a couple of commoners together, holding hands as they were in love. She scoff. "How dreadful. How disgusting it is when common people can just...just waltz around and take part in physical relations." She stated in her noble tone. The couple did not hear her, ignoring the royals as they held hands, looking out over the ocean.

"Soon we'll reach Arsyn (are-s-on) then take a carriage to the capital city where the highest rulers in the human countries reside. They should be able to send military enforcement to save our land from the filthy demons." The man told the woman he held hands with, gazing into her eyes. Softly nodded gently touching his face.

"Just as long as we can chase them out I am fine. I don't wish to see another demon alive. Not after what they did to our child." She said quietly starting to cry silently. He softly wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

"There, there. It'll be alright. The demons will pay for killing our child. I swear they will pay and suffer for their deeds. I swear this to you my love." He said softly kissing her lips deeply. Below them the woman in the water watched silently, blinking. The female siren watched moving back and went deep under the water, lost in thought. She swam deeper into the dark depths.

"They spoke of a child dying...why? wonder what takes place upon the surface of the water and in their war brought land." she whispered quietly, swimming deeper and deeper before pausing and looked up, the moonlight reflecting off the water making her look sad yet mystical. "If humans...can see we sirens for who we are that would be the grandest time of all if they showed and knew us for us and not falling for our enchantment we were born with." She whispered staring up then looked away, swimming on deeper before straightening out, heading east.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-04-2010, 02:00 AM

Change of story. Lost focus with other one >_< This one is being typed to .Hack game music called Aura and Cubia

What's going to happen? What's happening? a young woman thought, seeing flames in her mind as she slept soundly hearing screaming. People ran in fear, ruins and rubble from buildings and homes littered the ground. What's happening? What's going on? Someone! Answer me! she cried out.
No answer came to her as she stared watching the people run before finally a yell was heard, drawing her attention over to seeing a group of people around a body, one stabbing it over and over screaming the words "die! die monster!" When she got closer she almost screamed, seeing who it was she backed away slowly.
No...no this can't be real. It just can't be. Please tell me it's all a dream and not real! she cried out before gasping and shooting up in bed. She panted hard, sweat pouring off her. Slowly she touched her head shaking as she looked clammy.
"Ugn...big sister....what's wrong?" a little girl asked softly rubbing her eyes looking up from the floor. The young woman looked down with green eyes sighing.
"It's nothing. Go back to sleep." She whispered. Slowly the little girl nodded.
"Okay." She yawned going back to sleep. The young woman slowly looked down, shaking badly as she touched her upper arm where a barcode was burned into her skin.
They couldn't still exist. If they do they can't find me. Can't find her. I can't let them make her into what they tried to make me. she thought sadly, remembering how she was tested on and how they had tried to make her their slave. They had tested and changed her around, making her like a monster in a human body. Looking back to the little girl she sighed. The less she knows the better... she thought hidding the fact that the girl that called her sister was her daughter.
Elsewhere sparks flew before a machine was shut down, a man in a white coat looked up and down at the one they were testing on and sighed. "He's dead. Throw him in the beast pit." He said. A few men drained the tube he was in and took out his corpse to feed it to their failed experiments that ended up turning into the beasts they used on them to try and make a slave that could use power from ancient beings. The man sighed, walking out and down the hall, looking at a chart.
"Now then...who to try next?" he asked looking at the list of names as he headed towards the containment area where they had over 20 cells on one wall, each one over the other and with a prisoner inside or it was more of a captive as most had been taken and never committed any wrong doing. He entered looking the paper over deciding on a name. Once done he looked up and walked, going up some stairs to the second level on the right and unlocked the door to a teen girl's cell. Pulling on her shackled hands he pulled her out kicking and screaming.
"No! No!" she cried as he drug her down the stone steps and out of the cell area as a cry like she was being murdered came from her throat. A few sighed, a sigh of relief it wasn't them yet. There were no windows in the containment area and only one way out being the front metal reinforced steel door. Those who did live through their change and were still in human like form were kept in a deparate area, everything reinforced and made with special materials to counter what was done to them to keep them in place. It was like a torture building.
"Who do you think he'll take next?" one man asked as a woman sighed shaking her head sadly.
"I don't know. I just hope it isn't me. I don't want to get killed or turned into some freak show." She said as a few more were muttering and another hitting his shoulder against the steel door. They were left in shackles so if they did get out it wouldn't be silent traveling.
War had broke out and the world had been put into ruins. After it was rebuilt new technology was created and now it was divided up between humans and demon like monsters. The monsters were not born but created by those who were trying to go against the laws of nature and create ancient beings to do their dirty work to destroy the peace of the worlds countries and collines, to bring about another war and their own world order. There was corruption in some systems but the world was running quietly in most places without much fuss or fight.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2013, 02:41 AM

Change! Song: Shadows by Avatars

Flashes came and went in front of the green eyes of a young woman, staring at herself in a mirror as a storm outside slowly began to brew and grow slowly outside her window. Her eyes were wide with fear, tears streaming down her cheeks. The room she sat in was her bedroom, given to her by a loving family that had taken her in four years prior after her parents were both killed in a massive fire. The shadows seemed to dance as she stared at the flashing images before her eyes of that night she lost her parents.

Fire touching and kissing the ever constant dark sky, never turning to light. Memories of once the sky being light came and went to her mind, bringing more confusion and pain in her mind. She always held a power known to the darker side of magic and to demons yet her parents had both resided in the lighter side of the two, hadn't they? She couldn't remember and it caused her more pain in trying to remember her parents and to which side she belonged to originally. Part of her felt she desire to be in the lands of light, the lands of warm breezes and blue skies, the land where kindness and all that is good resided so strongly but yet a part of her felt it was right to be in the land of eternal darkness, a land cursed by death, cruelty, and misery; under the thumbs of dictators and evil warlords alike.

Her red hair fell about her beautiful, youthful face of twenty four. Had her parents been in the light or the dark? Was it both? She wanted to know yet feared knowing. All these emotions emitting off her being caused the shadows about her room to dance more, a soft, dark chuckle emitting from the shadows around the young woman, lost in confusion and fear. Slowly a soft whispering came to her ears like a brush of soft wind on a summer day yet held the cold chill of the dead of winter in its soft, unheard whisper.

Quickly Alanna turned in her seat at her vanity, looking behind her in the darkened room, lit only by the remaining moonlight outside and a candle on her vanity by her, the glass of the mirrors bouncing it off to other parts of the room, creating more shadows to appear to be dancing about the silence. "Who....who's there? Come out! Now! I fear naught a thing!" she shouted as best she could with confidence, not feeling so sure of herself these past days.

Since the death of her parents and being banished to the darker side of the world she had grown to feel unsure and confused. The scent of death was common, green grass was not plentiful and if was so it would not be seen in the bright sunlight unless for some reason the clouds permitted it reveal. The chuckle came again, sounding behind her now at her mirrors causing the young woman to turn and stare in fear and slight panic at what was going on.

"You fear.....death....you fear.....the darkness....that comes.....and never leaves. Is this.....right?" the voice said in a slow soothing coo of a whisper, almost like a sly fox or wolf leading its prey in for slaughter. Fear gripped Alanna's stomach, her gut telling her to stay silent, to not reply to this being but her voice and lips did not listen, moving in her reply, displaying her fear.

"Yes...that is true. Why? How do you know? Who are you?" she asked, her voice trembling as she answered this being.

"Oh.....I know everything~" the being whispered out around her, the shadows moving now about in her mirror before her. "Just like....how I know......about your.....unique power.....for your....bloodline~" it whispered out darkly to her ears, to draw her into its words slowly.

"But....but how do you know about that power? I was told not many have it." She questioned leaning towards her mirror, jumping with a small squeal of surprise when red bloody eyes opened to stare at her from the polished glass.

"Oh~I know.....everything about....who I......want....to know......about." He whispered, still in no rush with his words and chuckled once more. "....nothing....can hide.....from shadows.....my dear....." it cooed to her gently and darkly, releasing another chuckle out to her ears.

The mirror began to swirl, all three panes of glass began to cloud over, enchanting her eyes to be unable to look away from the ensnaring dark shadows that filled and swirled about the glass she sat before. The fear in her eyes remain even as her eyes began to slowly close half way falling under the trance of the dancing shadows created by this unseen being.

In the glass showed her the power she held, controlling other people's souls, how she made one boy pull another girl's hair for fun and the fear on his face when his body acted without a reason behind it. The mirror shifted showing the scene of an argument between a twenty year old woman and a man and woman in regal clothing. An explosion brightened the glass to a blinding light before dimming down to show flame engulfing a home. "A power....so beautiful yet.....so frowned upon....by those.....silly little....Lightlings.....what a shame.....you have to....suffer.....under their.....judging eyes....in both.....the Light.....and.....the Dark...." he whispered softly to her, bringing her in further.

She slowly nodded softly in agreement with him. "Yes....it's....not fair that they look....they look down on me....like some sort of freak..." she said softly, her voice almost absent minded, like a distance to her voice as she spoke.

"I know~ It's a shame......they wanted you.....to be....happy....to be theirs yet......this is what......happened. They.....turned against.....you. They betrayed.......you and your......power. They......turned against......you like....you were......some sort.....of...animal.....truly....a shame~" he said the darkness slowly seeping out of the mirror and gently creasing her cheeks then chin, lifting her face a little as the red eyes gazed into her entranced eyes.

"Come......let me....help you......let me be.....your kind......your......everything.....I can make......them....obey you....to adore you......to worship....you~" he whispered, the darkness softly creasing her face, tracing her jawline and tracing softly down her neck to her shoulder and arms as shadows moved in closer and gently began to touch and brush against her body, temptingly.

"Give in....allow me....to help you. Together....we can be....successful....no one....would dare.....go against you....no one.....would dare betray....you again. Shall....we join.....and be....invincible! No one.....would dare....challenge us. You....and I.....together.....ruling.....killing those......who banished....you for.....how you came.....into the.....world~" he cooed slowly a shadowed face of a horrid beast of nightmares slowly coming from the shadowy glass closer to her beautiful, youthful face.

She was silent, staring into his red eyes of blood, feeling herself shaking and wavering. She didn't want to. She was scared. She didn't know what would happen to her if she agreed to this. Though she was scared she did find her body nodding softly to agree to his deal, wanting to get revenge on those who banished her from her former life. Who had taken away what she had held once so close before she had been betrayed. It was their fault, all their fault.

They had turned on her, they had betrayed her, they were the ones at fault, not her yet they had punished her. They put the blame all on her shoulders alone yet it was their doing. They had killed what she had loved and blamed her for their deaths. How dare they blame her for their deaths? Where did the royal hierarchy of the Light get blaming her and banishing her to the land of the dead and darkness? No it was wrong and she had to right it even if it meant teaming up with this monster that spoke to her, who came to her on her time of need. Perhaps he loved her? Perhaps he adored her? Perhaps he did have caring feelings for her dilemma?

It didn't matter she wanted power, she wanted now to get revenge. The feeling of anger, hate, and her dark powers swirled in her heart, taking over top of the fear and panic she had once felt earlier that night. This made the demon man grin as his shadows slowly started to swirl and seep into her body, starting to fill her being, to take over her soul and heart. A gasp escaped her throat as she felt this darkness filling and consuming her entire being slowly. His grin widened at the look of shock on her beautiful face of peach pale skin, eyes of green and hair of crimson red.

Slowly a hand of black ending in sharpened black claws formed and gently brushed against her cheek chuckling. "There, there, relax....it'll be worth it....my dear little.....Queen. Soon....you will rule....and those who....hurt you will....bow in fear....at your feet." He cooed to her to bring a soothing softness to her, to bring about a warming soft comfort to her as his darkness continued to consume her being and soul. He grinned wider, tasting her soul through his shadows and chuckled, another hand forming and wiped away droll that came from his grinning lips and sharp teeth.

Her soul was delicious, so sweet, so innocent, so pure, so full of hate, anger, fear, sadness, pain, it was a delicious delicacy to him and his shadows. His race was known as Shadow Demons. A race also called Nightmare Monsters due to their horridly frightening true forms they hid behind facades of human or elf or other race appearance to live among the other inhabits while feeding off negative emotions and only appearing before those they wished to recruit into the darkness or to consume and kill fully.

Alanna fell into the category of recruiting. He needed her soul controlling powers. He needed it so he could better gain hold over the Dark beings and the Light beings, wanting to take control, wanting to rule over both lands and the rest of Aphelia with the Human Realm if he could gain access to the main gate that lead into the Human realm. The gate's location was unknown to all except a few of the wises sages in all the lands and those sages stayed to themselves, even making it hard for the shadows to find them.

He held little love for her, wishing only to advance his own goals but would play the part of a husband in love to get what he wanted. As the darkness consumed her soul and being a slow grin came to her beautiful red lips, a new life of youth seeming to come to her skin. "Now.....for you to remain....in this eternal.....youth as I give you....all one must do.....is devour a soul.....of a living being every.....so often. How does....that sound.....my dear?" he asked sweetly, stroking her cheek softly as he kept his eyes locked onto hers.

Alanna slowly grinned more before gently nodding moving her cheek into his hand, allowing a soft, deep moan like purr to escape her throat. "Oh....yes I do....my loving King....I am....yours.....forever more." She whispered in a low sexy voice, her breath warm and soft on his black shadow skin. Seeing she was his brought about a hidden away cruel grin of devious thoughts of all the things he could use her for and not soil his own hands with blood.

"That is wonderful....my dear Queen. So....shall we discuss a name....befitting one......that holds so much power.....over the darkness?" he asked her, gently the shadows lifting her to her feet, engulfing the bench till it was gone, allowing her to step back slowly as more of his body carefully began to spill out of the mirror, taking on solid form of darkness. Muscles well formed could be seen at the way the candle light reflected off his form.

Alanna could not resist, feeling herself more and more drawn to him, desiring his touch, desiring to never be away from this demon and to never be without the feeling that filled her: power. This power he gave her was perfect. To her it felt as though she was complete, fulfilled and well on her way to exacting her revenge on those who had betrayed and harmed her. How dare they turn on her and expect to get away with it? Well they would not and this she vowed in her mind to hunt down the beings that banished her all because she had the power to take control of others souls and an ability to summon dark powers from behind the shadows.

She had no idea why she had these powers at birth but she did and with the shadows in control and giving her what she wanted she remembered the shunning she got from the Light beings when her dark powers were discovered. As she thought back she recalled her father, Yin Sol, had not used any magic or powers of any sort. Was he how she gained dark powers at birth? Or was it her mother who she had not truly seen use any powers either. This made little sense and began to cause confusion in her mind, conflicting emotions of if revenge was right or wrong.

The shadow demon saw this and gently placed his hands on her shoulders, causing her to stop her movements and to look up to him with a finger under her chin, lifting her face up to meet his. Kissing her lips deeply he slowly wrapped his arms around her body, holding her close. Alanna didn't fight the kiss, moving in further and deepened it as she wrapped her arms around his waist holding on tighter than she had thought she would for one person. This man loved her, he cared for her, he cared about the pain she felt and anger and hurt. He loved her. He wanted her at his side.

She was happy to be blissfully unaware of what he really wanted to do and what he really wanted her for. As he held the kiss his shadows worked within her in the darkness it formed to fill her to reforge the memories he wished her to have so to better keep his hold on her. Once it was reinforced he softly broke the kiss, running fingers through her hair, grinning slowly to her and softly as though he were a loving man who had met the woman of his dreams.

"Shall we go....my dear Queen..?" he asked softly, whispering this to her, his breath hot and warm against her lips, the scent was of mint and spice. This scent was alluring to her under his influences. Nodding she gently moved her body closer to his, resting her head on his chest, her body pressed against his with arms wrapped around his, never wanting to let him go. He nodded, standing before her in full shadow demon form, it seeming his skin was made of the shadows itself that worked as an armor by how it reflected and shimmered in the soft flickering candlelight.

The warmth of his body soothed Alanna and as she felt his body shrinking to a height to better fit her own his black flesh armor began to turn into a peach skin color, black and red clothing fitting royalty began to also form on his body from the shadows. Red eyes graced his face with a charming smirk and human appearing teeth, hair as black as the darkest night. Dark pants fitted his lower body with black well polished shoes to finish it off a crown made with black and silver diamond shaped stones rested upon his head; this showing his position as King of the Dark Lands in where she resided though she was not in his castle but in the home of a noble family.

Reaching one arm out, he took hold of the cape of royal fur and whipped it around both herself and himself, it closed in around them both, vanishing into the darkness of shadows. Upon their vanishing the room returned to normal shadows, the moon now hidden behind storm clouds, the sound of rumbling vocals gave word to those below the weather was going to prove it held anger towards someone or something.

Reappearing Alanna stayed in this man's arms, having drifted off to sleep, peaceful dreams of darkness filling her mind. This man, named Rino, grinned giving a low chuckle as he held her close. "Good girl, rest. I'll be needing you well rested, healthy, and ready to soil your hands in the name of your revenge....for me that is..." he chuckled softly at his quiet words to her, his shadows inside her ensuring she heard nothing of his plan. Shifting his arms he picked her up bridal style and began to walk calmly down the black and red rug that ran the length of the throne room from door to throne, his steps muffled, he would leave the throne room and make his way upstairs to the third floor.

It was here he had his shadows open the doors for him to enter, carrying his new bride in arm. The blankets of silk and furs moved back allowing him to place her softly down in her new bed, smirking down to his beautiful bride he would remove his shirt, step around to the other side and slip in beside her. Taking her back into his arms he took in her beauty further then drifted off to his own sleep, sure of himself now that he would be victorious over the Light Queen with his new Dark Queen, a sexy beast of untold power, untold power of yet. Chuckling once more he slipped into slumber as well, a devious smirk upon his evil lips that had spoken with the deadly lies of a viper but had them sound like the sweet truth of a untainted child, speaking what Alanna had wished to hear and was glad she had been so easy to take hold of.

Mira Water Alchemist
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2013, 10:05 AM

Typing to: Saturday by Basshunter

Wind blew softly before a strong gust shot up leaves that had fallen with flower petals into the air, flying freely into the beautiful blue and clear sky that held only a few dots of thin clouds, the sun bright and shinning on this beautiful lush land. On one side a perfect spring day as on the other was a winter wonderland of snow as far as the eye could see, the plants in bloom of green and colors to dot the white canvas painted by the heavens.

This country, known for its long winters due to its King's personality some say, came to be called Tsune for the rushing waters that once held dominance in the country. It was a bit off to the west from the capital country of the Light Lands and ruled by a magnificent royal family, the Sol family.

When the young prince, Yin Sol, took rule after his father's passing and his mother becoming loss in her grief for losing her husband, he ordered the highest of mage's their kingdom held to give one half of the country eternal warmth so residence could enjoy both the warmth and cold of seasons depending on which they would prefer as he had heard many complaints about the eternal winters that had been creeping over the lands after his father had passed.

All the sage's could not explain the phenomenon that had happened and Yin had dropped their quest to find the answer, finding the snow comforting. He was a young handsome king, kind yet cold at the same time, cold as the snow that softly blanketed the ground and homes with its vegetation. The rivers and waterfalls had also frozen over, that was till Yin ordered the mage's of the castle to also enchant the waters to flow eternally so the people could easily get water for life.

So it was done and was continued onwards when a mage would reach the status of High Mage he or she would then be taught who to renew the enchantment on the country's waterways and the enchantment that helped the east side of the country hold its warm weather. Yin ruled from his eighteenth birthday to his twenty fifth birthday alone before he was reintroduced to a young woman, a Princess he had met in his early childhood, a woman named Emily Valin, daughter to the royal family in rule of the main capital country of Light.

She had arrived by carriage, a system her family had wished to preserve, not wishing to end that tradition as they felt it only proper for royalty to travel in such beautiful style, also because it helped the country keep jobs for its residence. On his twenty fifth birthday he saw Emily again as she had arrived by carriage and once she had stepped out, his dark amber eyes landed on her beautiful face and he could not believe it.

He could take in her beautiful mahogany colored hair and lively green eyes all day if he were given the chance, her figure beautiful in the right ways. When she approached him and smiled he felt himself blush, something he had not done before towards anyone, the heat on his cheeks unfamiliar to him. She was there on business to discuss their treaty with him, doing her parent's job since they were much busy with work and trying to keep all the barrier points in check against the Dark Lands.

He had kindly showed her inside and to the meeting room, listening to her speak after a servant had hung up her winter coat for her. "My father and mother wish to renew the same treaty as was set up before. We give your country aid in times of war and famine as well as financing if need comes to be and we only ask of the same in return from your country, as well as if you were in need of any goods our land supplies that yours does not then we would give you what you need and in return you do the same for us in what your land provides you that ours does not. Do we have an agreement on the terms?"

As she had spoke Yin had focused on the task at hand yet found his mind wandering off at times not fully listening, to much taken in by her beauty and her grace at how she handled herself with him. He wanted her to be his wife, to be his Queen. Her giving him an odd look brought him back to his senses where he nodded, fixing back some loose hair that had fallen into his face. "Ummm yes that's fine, the treaty shall be renewed." Yin managed to get out, working out in his mind how best to ask her to be his, not very practiced or skilled in this task for it not to feel awkward.

Emily smiled and nodded her head gently before starting to stand, pushing her chair back as she did so. "Then I thank you for your time, King Sol." She said in her soft, kind, polite voice, well practiced on how to handle herself and her words around other royalty.

"It's King Yin or just Yin, Princess Emily. And...I have...another topic for us to discuss if you would...perhaps humor me on this matter? I am not well educated in its steps nor how best it is to be preformed." Yin began, clearing his throat as he stood tall. Emily watched, curious to what the matter was that he wished to discuss with her.

"Of course, what is the topic of discussion? And humor you? What on earth could it be that would need humoring?" she asked with a soft smile and giggle with her words, wondering if he was playing around to bring about a light mood to their having finished talk of the treaty that had gone over quicker and smoother than she thought it would had, since it was her first time handling the matter.

Carefully Yin stepped over to Emily and cleared his throat once more looking away with his dark amber eyes before looking back up to the beautiful Princess of Light. "I wish to discuss...you becoming my Queen and if you hold any distaste for my wishing you to live here in the castle with I and the castle staff to rule over Tsune with me." Yin stated, hoping she'd not slap him and not laugh hysterically but did brace himself for such a reaction to his question.

He was stunned through when she did not slap him nor laugh at him. He wasn't sure how to take this reaction of her simply staring at him in stunned silence. He had asked her to marry him, the younger sister. Slowly she smiled and nodded, gently folding her hands on her lap atop her royal yet casual gown. "Of course, that is not such a silly question. It is not uncommon for royals to wed other royals, at times it helps aid in treaties in promising the hand of one to another between lands to strengthen friendships and ties." Emily explained sweetly.

Yin hadn't thought she would be so calm about his question but was pleased and nodded as it did stand to make sense. The pair then stepped outside, discussing the idea of them marrying each other and the idea on if or how many children they should have as each married royal should have a legacy to take the throne next to keep the castle and lands in the same family.

In a matter of two months the wedding was set and decided to happen and did, the wedding held outside at the border line between the cursed winter and the enchanted spring. After a couple to four months Emily shared the good news with her new husband she was pregnant. When Yin heard this news he couldn't believe it, stunned and felt a warmth inside him he hadn't before, a new kind of joy in knowing he had created life with the woman he loved.

He knew they hadn't fully known each other for very long but he was madly in love with her and her to him as well though her love took getting to know him. It would be nine months later into the year Yin would later turn twenty six, a month before his birthday would come the day Emily went into labor and gave him a beautiful little girl.

When he saw her he was taken aback seeing such a small life now in the world. On top of her head were a few strains of red hair, the color his had been as he grew up before it became a silver white as he had matured and lost his father. When he saw his little girl's eyes open he saw they were the same stunning green as Emily's. Yin felt astonished to be holding something so small and delicate in his own hands.

He knew if he were to drop the small bundle it would or could end the newborn's life quickly. She looked so sweet, so innocent, so new to the world, not phased by any hardship or knowing how the world could be. He sighed and joined his wife holding the baby and smiled to her, getting a smile in return from his loving wife. Handing over the baby girl gently, wrapped snugly into a beautiful pink blanket Emily took the little girl and held her, smiling. "What should we name her?" Emily asked softly, all smiles as she looked down at their little girl who had wide curious eyes, examining everything in the medical room where her mother was to rest till her strength and health were all cleared.

"Well I'm not sure, what do you think? Any ideas? What about...Maria Aleena Sol?" she asked curious about his thoughts. Yin thought it over looking at their daughter thinking.

"Hmm well I'm not sure Maria fits her and Aleena is nice but...what about using one of my cousin's middle names? Their middle name was Alanna." Yin suggested curious if Emily would be alright with using the name Alanna.

"Hmm well...Alanna Lura Sol....I think it sounds beautifully." She said, smiling, bringing a smile to his lips. Yin lowered down, kissing his wife softly, unable to wipe the grin off his face at the joy at hearing his first daughter's name spoken by the most beautiful and caring woman in the world to claim his heart and melt its icy coldness.

"Then it's decided, her name will be Alanna Lura Sol. Our first little girl....I never thought I would or could ever feel anything like this. It's simply amazing. It feels as though all is right in the world." Yin said softly, kissing his wife once more who giggled after the kiss and leaned over, resting her head against his side.

"Yes, all feels right with the world. This feels amazing." She whispered softly, both parents happy and watching as their little bundle of joy yawned adorably and started to snuggle into the fluffy warmth of the blanket to take a nap, feeling tired of all the excitement and sights she'd taken in.

Years would pass with little Alanna growing like a weed, showing her mother's beauty and her father's confidence and attitude towards others. She had her father's hair from his childhood and her mother's eyes and her father's nose and mother's appearance. To Yin and Emily Alanna was perfect form of their love for the other though neither had seen her use any form of magic or abilities related to what they themselves could do.

It would be after Alanna had turned to age ten that she would show skill in using light on plants though it was hard for her to summon these powers she had from her mother, whom never would push or force Alanna to do things she didn't want to yet or wasn't ready for. It would only be three weeks later that a person reported they thought the Princess was possessed after witnessing her making a servant dance against their will.

Witnessing this Alanna's parents realized she had a power neither one held and that it was not of the light where they came from. They tried to speak to Alanna, trying to encourage her to not use her power to control others like they were puppets on strings, not sure how else to put it as they were unsure of what kind of power she was using to make people do as she wanted them to without laying a hand physically on them.

When told this Alanna promised not to use that power again, pleasing her parents though that was not to be true for long. She as she got older did use the dark power her parents had asked her not to use. She had mostly used it when others would question or challenge her.

Once Alanna reached her teens she met a man, an older student at her school and formed a crush on him. It would be down to her eighteenth birthday into her twentieth birthday she had been dating the man she held a crush on only to when asking her father permission to go out on a trip with the man her father and mother had decided against it. Clearly upset Alanna couldn't believe what she was hearing, not understanding why they'd tell her no on going on a trip with him.

They tried to explain to her that they felt he was not the right man for her and would only hurt her heart but their words fell on the deft ears of a love that was not in clear focus, a sort of puppy love. Alanna yelled at them both she was going and when they had tried to stop her that was when her darker powers errupted, exploding into a mass of firey flames.

The castle shot up in flames from the explosion, Alanna managing to get out of her home alive but in a daze at what just happened. Shaking her head she tried to focus on the man of her dreams, leaving quickly to meet up with him in the plaza as they had planned, dusting herself off but it was a place she should naught had gone fore in the plaza, sitting on the fountains edge was the man of her dreams, whispering to the ear of another woman. He chuckled as he made her giggle and fed her a grape before kissing her lips.

In shock of this Alanna stepped back one step then another before turning fully and ran back towards her home, her heart crushed to see the man she adored and loved flirting and showing love towards another woman that wasn't her. Now seeing her parents had been right she wanted to apology to them but when she got to the castle all she saw was flames, flashing lights of emergency personal there trying to put the fire out with hoses. Staring she was in awed shock, asking herself how the fire happened but remembered it was her who had caused it, her powers, her dark powers she swore to not use had exploded out of her body when she screamed at her father not to touch her when he tried to grab her arm to stop her from going to see the man she had been so effectuated with.

The people of Tsune saw Alanna and approached her, asking questions and when seen the singe marks from the fire on her dress and about in her hair they began to whisper when she could not give them a logical reason for how the fire started and to how she was the only one to survive out of the castle. Cops came and placed her under arrest, charging her with the murder of the King and Queen though she denied the charges. Once before a council picked by her father in his earlier years of ruling had heard her denying any wrong doing placed their judgement, banishing her to the Dark Lands, not naming any one country in particular for her to be banished to just so long as it fell under the rule of the Dark Lands main capital country.

She was taken out of the council room, loaded into a airship and forced once they were over the lands of darkness and death a sage of great power that had come with them used his powers to create a hole so they could get through. Once they had a good spot picked out one of the guards shoved her off the airship from hundreds of feet off the ground for her to either find a way to protect herself or die on the impact to the ground of stone and rock hard top soil. The airship would then leave the barrier re-closed tightly, leaving Alanna to her fate.

She screamed as she fell only seconds later to slam into the ground, pushing herself into a roll in which once stopped slowly stood to look around at her surroundings. It was then a carriage came up, it pulled by two odd black beasts. Alanna looked to see a woman step out of the carriage and wondered why she then smiled at her. "Welcome, I heard word a person of my son's family was coming." She said smiling to the new comer.

Alanna stared stunned to hear this and the woman smirked. "Oh, forgive me, I am a sister to the mother of Yin Sol, right?"

"Yes but how did you know that?" she asked confused and a bit more cautious of this woman who claimed to know her and did know her father's name so wondered if it was coincidence.

"Oh I have my ways my dear. Now come, we shall return to my home where you shall stay while you are here in the Dark Lands. It's unsafe to stay outside for long alone. You never know what kind of creature or being you'll come across or encounter out here." She explained. Slowly Alanna stayed put bu began to follow, walking forwards and got into the carriage and sat down. The woman smiled and nodded, knocking twice on the ceiling and the carriage jolted and began to move, turning and heading back to this woman's home.

This woman saw how closely Alanna watched and smirked, starting to explain who she was to the young woman to try and ease her worry over something so trivial or it was to her not much importance she did want to see her own bloodline have something to call home and to settle down again after what she could feel was something very upsetting.