Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-29-2011, 04:21 AM

This is a Private One-On-One Inuyasha Rp, between Bookwormiam2010 and Myself, no posting if you aren't us.

Profiles:
Name: Raye
Powers: Priestess gifts stronger than Kagome's, and can detect, see, and purify jewel shards. Is very good with a bow and arrows.
App:
App Part 2: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...nimeGirl78.jpg
The eyes are what Raye's eyes look like, and the Uniform is her school one.
Notes: She wears either her school uniform or normal priestess clothing.
Bio: Raye ends up coming to stay with her Aunt and Grand Father, after Kagome's death, to help them out. Which is no problem, consider she always been a very gifted girl and is the only one in her family with Priestess powers. Everyone but her Kagome's parents, and grandfather, want Raye to be like Kagome even though she is the older one.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 08:25 PM

Profiles

Name: Aya
Powers:None, she's just an average girl in the feudal era.
App:
Bio:Aya is a farmers daughter. In the feudal era that top of the totem pole. Up to this point Aya has lived a wonderful life. It wasn't until she was told that she was engaged to a farmer several years her senior that things started to fall apart. Traditionally it expected for the soon to be wife to go a live with the soon to be husband and his family. Obediently Aya started to go along with this plan even though she wasn't thrilled about the idea it wasn't until she'd entered the village that it finally hit her. She didn't want to marry someone old enough to be her great grandfather! And she certainly didn't want to spend the remainder of her life raising children and handling her husbands farm land when he was no longer able to do so. So Aya waited and bided her time. It wasn't long before found a moment to slip away and when that moment arrived she hesitate she ran as far and as fast she could...

Rei Ann

Old 06-29-2011, 09:01 PM

2 Months, 2 Months, was how long Raye had been living with her Aunt and Grandfather. Two months, since Kagome had died. Yet it all still felt like a dream. Raye felt like each day that she would wake up back at her parent's house, and Kagome would still be alive. Yet since Kagome's passing, Raye was sent to live with her Aunt, to help them out around the temple. Though she knew her parents only sent her here to get rid of her. She was never the normal child they wanted.

While back in her hometown she didn't fit in, working here at this temple felt like home. Yet it did bother her, that they had buried Kagome under the tree here. So almost every day there was either a group of girls from her middle school, or that one boy at her grave mourning her. Raye sighed it just didn't make sense, Raye at her new school still hadn't made any new friends.

It was actually where Raye was coming from. Though currently she was walking up all the steps that lead to the house and temple. Eventually she got all the way up there, and headed into her room and changed. She then started cleaning around the temple. The last place she would clean was the area where the well was.

[[ I'll bring Miroku in later, I'd figured Inuyasha could show up to mourn Kagome.]]

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2011, 03:48 AM

Two months, it had been two incredibly long months since Kagome had died. Inuyasha would have liked to say he’d been overjoyed once the over annoying little pest was gone, but if he said that then he’d be lying and if there was one thing he prided himself on being it being blunt and honest, and getting right to the point. He couldn’t stand people who were to cowardly to just come right out and say what they were thinking. Kagome though, she hadn’t seemed to have that problem at all. She’d never hesitated to call him stupid or put him in his place. No literally, she hadn’t minded telling him to sit at all. If anything she’d seemed to enjoy using that violent command all too often. Yet, despite her flaws he’d loved her, he’d been too afraid to ever come right out and say it. That was the one and only time he’d been unwilling to say what he was thinking. The one subject he’d been a little leery of broaching…

Sighing softly, Inuyasha lifted his leg to tentatively scratch his hears. Shifting he continued to stare down at her grave. There was nothing there to mark this particular spot as Kagome’s grave. No headstone, just a barely noticeable mound and then the tree. This was where everything had started and now it seemed like it was then ending place for everything good in his life. Sniffling softly he wiped at his eyes trying to hold in his tears. For months now he’d sat here day after day in quiet mourning not a single tear escaping his dry eyes. He longed to cry but at the same time he had a feeling that Kagome wouldn’t appreciate him shedding useless tears. Actually he didn’t appreciate it. What was the point of sitting here and crying? It wasn’t like it would bring her back, it wasn’t like it’d give her one more day, and one more silly fight…it wouldn’t give him anything other than more sorrow! ’Damn it, Kagome! Why did you have to go and die?!’ he thought vehemently as he continued to mourn.

(Sorry it took me so long and I am very sorry if this is too emoish. I’ve never played Inuyasha before so this a first. But I hope you enjoy it. And sorry its so short.)

Rei Ann

Old 06-30-2011, 04:08 AM

Raye had been sweeping up the temple area, at the part where she couldn't see much of area. She returned to the main area where she saw someone else at Kagome's grave. At first she didn't pay him any mind, but then she realized that the guy she just saw, there was something odd about him. He was dressed in older world clothing, and he had sliver hair and two dog ears. It was then Raye realized that he was a demon. Sure when she went through some training at a small temple where she used to live, they had mentioned demons, but she never accepted to encounter once.

She dropped her broom, and then pulled out charm papers from her shirt. Unlike her Grandfather's these were actually useful. She concerted power in them, and then through them at the demon. " Be gone demon" She yelled as she kept throwing them.

Raye's and Kagome's grandfather has just stepped out of the house at this time. He and his daughter had yet to tell Raye about how Kagome really had died, and her trips through the well. They never thought she would encounter Inuyasha. He looked up and spotted his granddaughter attacking Inuyasha. He rushed over as fast as his old bones would take him. " Raye stop it, he's a welcomed guest" His said.

" What? But he's a demon?" Raye said exclaiming.

He sighed," I'll explain later, go finish your chores. Inuyasha come join me for tea" He said, before heading back towards the door giving Inuyasha no time to protest.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 PM

Inuyasha was brought out of his quiet mourning by a shout and a few moment later a painful just traveling through him. Biting back a soft howl of pain he pinned the owner of the blasted charm papers with a fierce glare. ”Hey! What exactly do you think you’re-ow!”he let out another yelp as a second stronger jolt zipped through him. God she was worse than Kagome’s grandfather about these damned paper charms. Only unlike the aforementioned grandfather, these charms worked! Growling Inuyasha braced himself for the next charm and took a slow menacing step towards her. After riding out the following jolt he took a few more steps towards her until he was close enough his eyes dark with deadly intent. ”Why you little twerp….”he hissed through clenched teeth his ears lowered slightly as he waited through another painful jolt. Damn it! As soon as he got his hands on those paper charms he was going to rip them to shreds!

Sadly, he never got his hands on the charms or the owner of the charms because Kagome’s elderly grandfather came out thankfully putting an end to his painful greeting. ”Hmmph, I’m starting to remember why I hated coming here!” he spat angrily. First, it had been Kagome constantly telling him to sit, sit, sit boy! and now it was some other weird girl throwing charms at him. Was it so much to ask that he be allowed to mourn in peace? He’d tried doing it in the feudal era but that was next to impossible with Sango, Miroku and the other members of their troupe gathered around trying to offer him their so called comfort! He didn’t need their so called words of comfort and he didn’t need Shippo and his ridiculous little tricks to feel better, he just needed some time alone.

To show he’d heard Grandfather (what is name exactly?) he nodded softly his amber eyes stilled focused on the girl who’d pelted him with those dreadful charms. Was it just him or did she look familiar? He wanted to say she resembled Kagome or even Kikyo in someway but he wasn’t sure. He was probably wrong, that was just his recently shocked brain trying to make up for the loss of Kagome. That’s all it was. ”Consider yourself warned girly, next time I won’t be so nice.” he warned his eyes narrowing with dangerous intent as he walked past her lifting his hand slightly and slashing down so she caught a brief glimpse of claws before he followed Kagome’s grandfather inside.

Rei Ann

Old 06-30-2011, 11:11 PM

Raye made sure to keep a good distance away from the demon. She wanted to make sure that he wouldn't able to reach her. Sure her paper charms worked and caused him some pain, but it didn't mean he couldn't over come it. She wasn't sure how strong he was. Raye didn't take a few steps back, though before she knew it he was a lot closer. She stepped backwards, and then noticed her Grandfather.

" But.." She tried protesting, but one stern glare from him had her backing off. She had stopped tossing charms at him. Oh she would be demanding explanations. Raye glared at the demon her grandfather called Inuyasha. Even his little threat didn't scare her. She was taught to not show fear to demons. Raye watched until they both headed inside. She then picked up her broom and headed back to where the well was.

All the way there she mumbled about stupid secrets, and rude demons. She walked through the doors and down the steps that led to the well. She started sweeping and cleaning the area. She figured it would be best just to worry about it later. She didn't noticed the slight purple glow that was showing in her waist, or the glow that the well had taken on. She didn't here a loud crash, she jumped in surprised, and grabbed the broom ready to use it to fight whoever was a threat.

"Meow" Buyo said, as he appeared. " Oh Buyo, you scared me" She said, setting the broom down. She moved a bit more, but then as she got closer to the well, the cat rushed by her. This happened just as she was about to take a step, and she fell backwards, against the well. Then it seemed like something grabbed her and suddenly she was falling through the well. " Wha?" She cried.

" My my you smell yummy" came the voice of a male demon. Raye turned her head, and noticed the horrible looking demon. " Oh someone has a shard, now now, you should share" came his voice. He reached out with her claws and attacked her side. She clutched her wound with her hand, and with her other she shoved him away. Things glowed brightly, and the demon screamed and faded away, and then she landed with a thud softly. She would have thought she was dreaming, but the wound was still there.

She pulled her hand back, and a purple shard fell into her hand. She held up the blood covered shard. " What is this?" She asked. ' Shikon no Tama' something whispered. " Wha? I'll figure this out later, let me get out of the well and get this wrapped up." She mumbled. She while still holding the shard and bleeding climbed out from the well using a ladder. " The well looks so different and where did this ladder come from" She mumbled. Yet once out she was completely surprised, she was in a whole different world. " Where am I?" she asked.

[[Grandpa is called Grandpa Higurash, name never mention.]]

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 01:30 AM

Sango sighed softly as she brushed a strand of dark brown hair out of her face so she could watch Shippo a little more closely. If she had to pick one person out of their troupe that had been hurt the most by Kagome’s death it would have to be Shippo. Not to say that he was the only one. They’d all been hurt in someway whether it was the loss of a friend, or the loss of an older sister figure. They’d all lost something. But out of everyone in their group it seemed like Shippo was taking it the worst.

Shippo, the usually mischievous fox demon wasn’t up to his usual tricks. Under normal circumstances he’d be laughing and smiling and trying to get others to lighten up a little. That was what he usually did how ever today he wasn’t doing anything of the sort. He was just sitting and thinking. He was trying not to cry. Even if had been two months since Kagome had died those tow months had seemed to go on forever. Things weren’t the same without Kagome, heck no one was the same! Not only had he changed but so had Sango she seemed older and sadder. Not as sad she’d been when she’d thought her brother was sad but still very sad. And Inuyasha he wasn’t as grumpy as usually. Not that the bigger dog demon was nice, if anything he was still every bit a jerk he just didn’t have any more random moments of niceness or happiness. And Miroku…. Well he hadn’t seemed to change any. True he seemed a little sad at times but for the most part he seemed pretty happy. ’I bet its because he still gets to see a bunch of pretty girls..and because he gets to comfort Sango. He’d never pass up a chance to do that.’ he thought with a soft sigh as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

Seeing Shippo rub his eyes, Sango shifted slightly a worried expression on her face. “Shippo, are you ok?” she asked as she ceased petting Kirara lifting her pet and companion from her lap and moving towards Shippo to comfort him. In the two months since Kagome’s death she’d never seen the young fox demon shed a tear. Like Inuyasha and the rest of their friends he’d found his own way of coping but right now it seemed that particular method wasn’t doing much for him. She’d just opened her mouth to broach the subject when Kirara let out a low growl of warning her delicate ears twitching slightly. Frowning Sango looked away from Shippo before she reached out grabbing her Hiraikotsu and standing up to walk towards the well. Under normal circumstances it was only used as a way of transportation between Kagome’s time and the feudal era. Then again considering how out of hands the demons had been getting since Kagome’s death it wasn’t entirely improbable that the demons had started to surround –or worse use- the portal. That or it was that pain in the butt dog demon they all knew and loved. Not! But that wasn’t Inuyasha…

Shippo’s ear twitched slightly in a fashion similar to Kirara’s before he stood up moving towards the well a look of curiosity on his face as he listened to the voice echoing up from with in the well. “That’s not Inuyasha..” he stated stepping closer to the well before Sango reached out snagging him by the back of his shirt and pulling him backwards away from the well. He let out a soft yelp kicking his feet uselessly as he pulled backwards. “Sango! Come on I don’t need you to protect me.” he whined.

To that particular comment Sango didn’t say or do anything other than raise her eyebrow until Shippo flushed slightly and scuttled away from the well like a good little fox demon. Alright now back to the well. Shifting slightly she took a fighters stance watching and waiting until the owner of the voice climbed out of the well. Blinking in confusion she held her Hiraikotsu up in a defensive stance. “Who are you and how did you get through the well?” she demanded brusquely. To her knowledge there was supposedly only one person that could go through the well to get the feudal era. And that person was dead so what the heck was going on?!

It wasn’t long after Inuyasha had settled down for tea with gramps that he noticed something was up and he wasn’t talking about the lack of Kagome’s sparkling personality. No this was something else, something he was much more familiar with…a jewel shard! “Gotta go gramps! Glad you got to see me today.” he barked out as he set down his cup and stood up all but running for the well.

Rei Ann

Old 07-02-2011, 02:12 AM

She blinked noticing the girl, hold the giant boomerang. She was surprised, she glanced around the area and noticed two more demons. She was tempted to drop back down into the well, but it would just make her wound worse. She was still really hoping this was some weird dream. She climbed of the wall of the well, and stood up in the grass in front of the well.

She moved her hand again foucsing on her wound. The blood was staining the white part of her outfit. Yet the Jewel shard was still safely in her hand. She looked back to the dark haired woman. If this woman wanted to fight, she wouldn't be able to last long. " Where am I?" She asked. She looked around again, it looked like she was in some forest. " Where the temple, my house, Grandpa, and that sliver haired demon guy, and the building that's normally around the well?" She mumbled. She watched and waited for some answer, and she was still bleeding, but she didn't know what she could do about it at the moment.

~~~

Grandpa was surprised," What's wrong Inuyasah?" He asked, but by the time he had gotten the words out, the boy was gone. He followed out after Inuyasha, but clearly moving much slower.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 04:42 AM

Even though the girl seemed relatively harmless, Sang remained ready. Demons were tricky; they’d gotten sneakier and craftier overtime so she wasn’t exactly keen about the idea of just tossing this girl off as harmless. There was a very good chance she could be a demon in disguise and that wasn’t a chance she was willing to take. She’d made a promise to her husband. She’d sworn she’d stay safe (as if she were anything else!) and she was going to do just that. However it wasn’t just the promise to her husband that kept her on guard, it was Shippo. She’d already lost Kagome, the deceased girl had been like a sister to Sango and Shippo was like her brother. Sango had always been fiercely protective of those she’d loved and with Kagome’s death that particular attribute of her personality had only increased in the months afterwards.

It until several tense moments later after hearing the girl speak that Sango relaxed slightly. From the sounds of things this girl came from a world similar to Kagome’s. And she’d said silver hair guy, not dog demon which was a pretty good tip off that this girl wasn’t a demon in disguise or of any threat to them. “You’re still in Japan. I think the question you should be asking is when.” She pointed out from a faint smile as she lowered her weapon just a little more. “You’re in the feudal era.” she explained a soft frown creasing her features. She wasn’t too sure how to clarify that any more. She’d only known of one person being able to travel through the well into her time and that was Kagome. So how could this girl do the same?

While Sango was absorbed in her thoughts Shippo quietly snuck out from behind Sango and edged forward his youthful openly curious as he looked at the girl. When she’d first climbed out of the well he’d thought she was Kagome. It wasn’t until he’d got a good look at her that it became clear: she wasn’t Kagome. This little realization had saddened him somewhat but it didn’t last long because the moment he got close enough to get a better look he noticed the bright red stain blossoming on her clothing. “Sango, maybe you should save your questions for later. She’s hurt really badly. Look.” he said pointing at the growing blood stain. “We should take her to see Kaede, she’ll know what to do.” He said solemnly.

Blinking dazedly, Sango pulled herself out of her confused thoughts her gaze following Shippo’s pointing finger. Oh, that looked bad. True she did have a few basic medicinal items on her hands but none of them were strong enough to handle that wound. If she were lucky she’d be able to clean the wound properly but that was it. “I agree we should take her to Kaede.” she agreed giving Kirara a prompting look.

Kirara blinked her eyes silently taking in the situation. Like her mistress she’d been a little leery of the girl that had emerged from the well. However unlike her mistress she hadn’t seen the girl as a possible threat which was why she hadn’t changed into her larger, fiery and fearsome form. Seeing Sango give her an urgent look the tiny two tailed cat demon gave a soft meow before changing into her second form with a fiery burst of blames blossoming about her feet and tails. Once she’d finished changing Sango looked back to their visitor before speaking. “Do you think you’ll be well enough to ride Kirara? She’s the fastest way to get to Kaede.” she explained patiently.
----
Wrong?! Nothing was wrong. If anything it suddenly seemed like things were looking up. He sensed a jewel shard! And not just any jewel shard but the very last one! He had to get that shard. If he got his hands on that shard then he’d have the whole jewel and then he could make his wish! He knew what he wanted to wish for, he knew who, and he could bring Kagome back! He could make the last two months disappear completely and replace them with more happy memories with Kagome. He wouldn’t let anyone harm her this time, he’d get her back! “Nothing’s wrong, old man! I sense a jewel shard. I don’t have time to talk to you now, I’ve got find that shard and make my wish.” He tossed over his shoulder as he drew closer to the well his long silvery hair flying out behind him as he ran.

Rei Ann

Old 07-07-2011, 05:02 PM

Raye blinked, she was still in Japan, but that was impossible. There was no way that she could still be here. She was hoping she was having some really crazy dream. " The feudal era?" She repeated. She was shocked, she was in the feudal era, how was that even possible. Was the well some time of portal, that would explain how the demon appeared at the temple. Then how did the demon know Kagome.

Raye blinked, and moved to step back when the little fox demon seemed to move closer. She still didn't know if she could trust these two. For all she knew they could be lulling her into a safe feeling only to strike. She wanted to ask who this Kaede lady was, but she found her self more focused on the demon that had just changed. She paled and started in shock and fear.

" I...I dunno" Raye said. She still hadn't moved. She wasn't even sure she could trust these people. ' It's alright, there friends' whispered that same voice. Raye would question later why the words she was only hearing seemed to be so familiar. Though now she was limping over towards them and the other thing. Before she knew it, the girl...Sango was it, and helped her on, and then the little fox on. Then she got on and they were all heading towards the village.

She wasn't even focused on anything as they went to where ever this person was. Before she knew it she was being led to into some hut. Kaede turned and was surprised to see Sango with some girl she hadn't seem before. " Who is with ye?" She asked. She listen to Sango, explain and then started to treat the girl. " Who are ye?" She asked while cleaning the girl's wound.

" Raye" She said softly. Kaede was still working on the wound," How did this happen to thee?" She asked referring to the wound. Raye explained how some demon had attacked her, and then Kaede noticed the shard. " Where did ye get this?" She demanded. " It was in me" Raye said still holding the shard tightly. She heard some more talking before the world went black.

Kaede finished treating the wound, put the shard into the small vial and attached it to a necklace. She then put it Raye, and stepped outside to talk with Sango. This was much like when Kagome had come, expect she had the full Jewel. " Sango?" Kaede said.

~~~
" A Jewel shard? " He repeated. He then had a sudden thought. " Raye? Raye? Where are you?" He called. He headed towards the well, where he knew she would have gone to clean. It wasn't like her not to answer his call.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 07:22 PM

Inuyasha didn’t bother hiding his annoyance as the old man repeated his words. He was ware that he was old and more than a little hard of hearing but that didn’t mean he was going to repeat everything. “Yes! Jewel Shard. It’s the last one, I’ve got to find it and get it together with the rest of the shards.” He explained as they finally reached the outside of the well. He was more than eager to go but when Kagome’s grandpa started calling out for Raye he stopped. As annoyed as he felt towards the older man he couldn’t help but feel like he owed him something.

Biting back a growl of anger he hurriedly helped the other scan the building surrounding the well in search of Raye. He didn’t even know the girl although if he had to guess he’d say it was the one that had seemed so happy to pelt him with paper charms. When they’d finished searching the building he glanced towards the silently beckoning well. While he was here helping the old man he was wasting time! He needed that shard. “Look, she’s not here. There’s a chance she fell through the well into the feudal era. I’ll go back and see if I can find here. If I do I’ll bring her back.” He explained while edging towards the well. Once he’d reached the edge of the well he gave Kagome’s grandfather a harried wave before he dove into the well.

Once he’d successfully passed through the well back into his own time era he didn’t hesitate to start snooping around the well in search of the jewel. Damn it! Where was it? It’d been here a few minutes ago and now it was gone! Muttering dark curses he snooped around in search of a scent. Maybe someone had found it…He reeled backwards as he was hit with familiar scent. Actually it wasn’t just one familiar scent; it was a whole slew of them. Sango, Shippo, Kirara and the last one…that had to belong to the girl he’d told Gramps he’d look for. Raye that was her name, he was looking for her. Shaking his head he drew himself out of his curious wonderings and threw himself into the task of following the scent. It didn’t take him long to figure out where the scent was taking him: Kaede’s village.

 (Fastforwaring a bit for Sango and Shippo)

After Sango, Shippo and Kirara had successfully gotten Raye to Kaede’s they all seemed to relax considerably. Both for the reason that that girl that didn’t seem to be hurt too badly and in the older more experienced woman’s hands there was no doubt of her not recovering from the wound. But that wasn’t the only thing that caused them to relax. Like always Kaede seemed to have a way of comforting those around her. It’d always been that way and it remained the same even with Kagome gone.

It didn’t take long for Kaede to finished tending to Raye’s wound before she stepped outside asking for Sango to follow. Frowning softly in curiosity she followed the older woman outside trying to make sense of what she’d just seen. Had she been imagining things or had Raye just handed Kaede another jewel shard? Actually it wasn’t just any jewel shard, it was the final shard of the shikon jewel…at least she thought it was. Once Kaede had come out Sango carefully shut the door to her hut to so Raye could rest while effectively shutting Shippo and Kirara in as well.

Satisfied that they were alone, she gave Kaede a questioning look. “I already told you everything I could. I don’t know how or why she came through the well. And I definitely don’t know how she got the shard. You don’t think it’s possible that Kagome was somehow reincarnated or something do you?” she asked with a gentle frown.

Inuyasha reached Kaede’s village in record time his thick silver hair flying out behind him as he ran. Right now his thoughts were locked onto one single thing and it wasn’t the task of finding Raye, his thoughts were all focused on that jewel. It was both beginning and the end of things. And if he had his way then it’d be the beginning again. He was going to bring Kagome back. That was his wish. Rounding the corner he spotted Kaede and Sango standing outside the older woman’s home and he put on a small spurt of speed as he flew forward and came to a stop when they reached them. “I sensed it!” he blurted his eyes shining brightly with excitement and hope.

Rei Ann

Old 07-07-2011, 08:27 PM

Grandpa was rather worried there was no sign of Raye, expected for her broom laying on the ground. He watched Inuyasha leave, who seemed completely in his own world. He hoped, that maybe she had run off or something. He didn't want her to have fallen through the well. If she went there as well then he knew she could be lost there as well. He didn't want to lose yet another granddaughter.

He knew that if Raye went there, she would some how feel that she needed to finish this quest. He knew that it wasn't a good thing, that place was a very dangerous world.

~~~~

Kaede shook her head," No. It's too soon for her to have been reborn. Ye must know it took a very long time for Kikyou to be reincarnated." Kaede said. This girls appearance didn't make any sense. She looked to Inuyasha who seemed to excited about the shard's appearance.

" Ye felt the shard? Weren't ye visiting Kagome's time?" Kaede asked. She mused for a few moments. " Sango, ye said the girl came from the well. Could she be from Kagome's time" She asked. Though it didn't make much sense, why would a girl from the same time show up with a shard. This girl even looked like Kagome. She looked to Inuyasha again.

" Yes, ye sensed it, and it's here. In the hut, with a girl who came from the well. She said it was within her. They way she described it was much like how Kagome came to this time" Kaede told him.

~~~
Raye, was sleeping...well she was dreaming..or was she. She really wasn't so sure after today's events. She stood in some flower field that seemed to be covered in fog. " Where am I now?" She asked. She looked around and saw nothing besides flowers, the moon and fog. Yet suddenly she spotted Kagome. She blinked, now she really was loosing it, she wasn't dead was she.

" It's alright, Raye. Your not dead, your dreaming in a sense. This is really the only way I had to contact you" Kagome told her. " Contact me, what are you talking about?" Raye said. " I have a favor to ask of you. I need you to travel with Inuyasha and the others, help them collect the jewel shard defeat Naraku." Kagome said.

" Jewel shards? Naraku? What are you talking about Kagome, your not making any sense" Raye said. " Let me explain" Kagome said. She then launched into explaining everything about the shards, her death and why she was in the feudal era. Raye was upset after hearing all of this, so basically she was being told to be an replacement for Kagome, but she would be the replacement that no one wanted, yet again.

" No, I won't. I'm not going to be your replacement, or a stand it. You just find someone else Kagome. I'm tired of living in your shadow. " She yelled at her. Kagome looked at her sad," I know that for years, you lived in my shadow, even though you were the older one. It saddens me that I never noticed until I died, but Raye, I wouldn't ask if there was another way, your the only one I can trust with this task. I think you are more Kikyo's reincarnation then I am. So please do this for me" Kagome said.

The dream world seemed to slip away from Raye, and she bolted away. " Damn you Kagome" She mumbled.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2011, 11:28 PM

At the mention of reincarnation Inuyasha’s lips curled up in a soft snarl his ears lowering softly. “That’s not a reincarnation of Kagome. Raye doesn’t look that much like her. With Kagome looked a lot more similar to Kikyou. But this Raye girl….nope. She’s not a reincarnation of Kagome.” he said with a firm nod. For a moment it seemed like he wasn’t going to say any more but he did a soft smirk on his face. “If that were a reincarnation of Kagome she would have told me to sit several times by now.” he pointed out with a low dark chuckle.

When Kaede asked him about the shard he nodded a single time. “Yea I felt it there, but it wasn’t until after I’d went inside with Gramps. When I came back outside it felt stronger, this might have been the point when she disappeared...” he mused distractedly. At the mention of Raye and the shard his head jerked upwards. “Yea and your point? It’s just a coincidence. It doesn’t mean anything. I need to get the shard from her before she wakes-“he started only to let out a muffle curse. “Too late, she’s awake.” He muttered softly.

After Inuyasha arrived Sango stayed quiet for the most part unless she was spoken to. And with Inuyasha there it didn’t seem like she’d get a chance to say anything. But that was fine right now she was busy looking him over. It’d been a while since she’d last seen him but he didn’t seem to have chanced much. He looked the same as always. That was good then, it meant he hadn’t beat himself up too badly for Kagome’s death…Hearing Kaede ask her a question Sango jerked to attention and nodded softly before replying. “Yes there’s a chance. The more I think about it, the more I think that’s what exactly happened. But if she came from Kagome’s time then what does that mean? We’ve got the final shard now. Doesn’t that mean our missions over? We haven’t seen or heard anything about Naraku for months. Is it possible that he’s still alive?” she asked hesitantly broaching the subject.

While Raye slept Shippo had done little more than watch her. He didn’t get it. She looked like Kagome, and she’d come through the well into his world just like Kagome used to. And she had the shard necklace now…so did that mean she was Kagome inside another body? Or did it mean she was a reincarnation of sorts? No if that were the case she would have looked just like Kagome and this girl didn’t. That still didn’t tell him much though….maybe Kaede could answer his questions. That is if Sango and Inuyasha hadn’t already asked them. He’d heard the older half demon arrive just a few minutes later. Stupid Inuyasha, didn’t he know how to be quiet? “Some things never change…” he murmured softly as he turned his attention back to the strange visitor.

He jerked softly in surprise as he heard the girl mumble something about Kagome. She knew Kagome! Or she had known Kagome at some point. Bouncing in his seat he waited excitedly for the girl to wake up so he could pelt her with questions about his deceased friend. Sadly he lost his patience and ended up bouncing into the girl’s bed accidentally jostling her. He knew it was rude but he just wanted some answers! “Hey Lady! Are you awake?” he asked hesitantly poking her cheek.

Rei Ann

Old 07-10-2011, 07:36 PM

Kaede was still musing about this. So she was from Kagome's time and looked like her. It was possible they were related then, and maybe someone the mission had been passed on to her. Or maybe it was suppose to be her mission to began with. Yet she wouldn't voice the second part of that, it would upset Inuyasha, and the others.

" He's not dead. I would know it, and I still have the tunnel" Miroku said walking up to them. He was back from where ever he had gone. It wasn't sure what they were discussing, but he did he mention of Naraku. Miroku still have the wind tunnel, his life was even more a ticking time bomb, and he still hadn't made an heir to his family line yet. " It is possible, that maybe some how it's been passed to her. " Kaede mused. "What are you guys discussing?" Miroku asked confused.

"Wha!" Raye said, bolting upright, when her bed seemed to moved and something touched her. She looked around trying to figure out what ever that had been. She then spotted the little fox boy. " Uh...hello?" She said.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-13-2011, 07:47 PM

When Raye sat up suddenly Shippo was sent toppling off of her with a soft yelp. He hit the floor with a soft thud and he laid there in stunned silence before he sat up rubbing the back of his head timidly. He should have seen that coming, but he hadn’t thought he’d scared her. After checking to make sure he hadn’t bumped his head too hard he climbed back into Raye’s bed making sure to stay a decent distance away from her as he gave her a hesitant smile. “Hi! You kind of look like Kagome. Did you know that?” he asked curiously.

At the sound of Miroku’s voice Sango’s and Inuyasha’s reactions were the complete antithesis. Inuyasha seemed relatively glad to see the perverted monk where as Sango seemed wary of the sudden appearance. Despite the fact that she hadn’t seen the friendly monk in a while she was still rather wary of him and his hands. There were somethings she just couldn’t forget or forgive and her slight lush clearly showed that she looked down at his hands making sure they stayed where they were. Reassured she relaxed slightly giving him a faint smile. “Hello Miroku. It’s been a while…and I can’t say that surprises me. I don’t see Naraku as the type to just disappear without a fight. As much as I wish that were so...” she murmured with a soft sigh before she shook off her hopefulness to answer Miroku’s question. “A girl fell through the well. She came from Kagome’s time period...she also looks a lot like Kagome.” She explained with a soft frown.

After Sango had finished explaining the bit of where and when the girl had came from Inuyasha jumped in to explain the next interesting fact. “She had the last jewel shard. Now we’ve got the whole jewel shard.” he explained his face not bothering to hide the excitement and hopefulness bubbling up inside of her. He had the shard and the jewel was with in his grasp. He just had to get it away from the girl but how? Maybe if he went and talked to her before she learned the value of it then he could get it away from her…

Rei Ann

Old 07-13-2011, 08:36 PM

Raye watched the little fox boy, curiously. She had to wonder what exactly he was doing here. Did they send him to keep an eye on her. She wondering if he was going to speak, and where the rest of the people from earlier were. She also wondered how she was going to get back home. ' You can't go home, you have to help find the rest of the jewel, and help defeat Naraku' Kagome's voice seemed to yelled at her. Raye sighed, and blinked at the little one's question. " Well it's more like she looked like me, I'm...well was..her older cousin." Raye told him.

Normally Miroku would have hit on Sango, even groped her a little. Yet now it was different, even though he had been away, he had heard about her marriage. He might be a pervert, but he didn't touch married woman that way. Men were annoying when they wanted to fight, it was much to messy for Miroku. " That is unexpected. Does this girl have any relation to Kagome, besides being from the same time? Well at least we now know the location of the last shard" Miroku said. That was good news indeed. Though he did worry about the wish Inuyasha wanted to make with it, he hoped that it was nothing reckless or foolish.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2011, 05:54 AM

Shippo hadn’t been told to keep an eye on the girl, it was just something he’d decided to do. He didn’t know why but for some reason he felt like it was his responsibility to watch over the girl as she’d slept. As he’d stated she did bear a startling likeliness to Kagome but at the same time it was clear she wasn’t Kagome. Well what ever the point, Shippo felt like it was up to him to protect this girl. “Her cousin…Kagome never mentioned you. Were you two close?” he asked curiously looking up at her with bright questioning eyes.

Sango shook her head softly as Miroku prodded her for more information. “No, I haven’t talked to her much since I found her so I haven’t been able to ask her any questions. But she resembles Kagome quite a bit. The same colored hair and bone structure. They could be related somehow.” she pointed out with a soft frown. She could be right and she could be wrong but there was no other way to explain the similarity between her late friend and the girl that had fallen through the well.

Inuyasha didn’t bother reigning in his look of outright impatience. These could stand here and talk all day. He didn’t care, he was going to go and get that jewel and he was going to make things right. He was going to bring Kagome back! Brushing past the trio he opened the door to find Shippo and the girl-who did resemble Kagome somewhat- talking.

(Ack short and very late! Sorry about that Rei.)

Rei Ann

Old 07-23-2011, 06:04 PM

Raye watched the little one, well considering everything it still wasn't normal to mention her cousin. They were never close, Raye never liked being around Kagome, because it always reminder her that her parents hated her. As well as that everyone always seemed to want Kagome. It built up a lot of resentment on Raye's part. " I don't expected she would, I don't think it's something you think of when your in a different timeline, and no we weren't close." Raye said.

" Well it seems the best thing would be to speak to her. She might be able to clue us in on everything." Miroku suggested. " Inuyasha ye need to wait" Kaede said. Yet that didn't stop him, Kaede sighed as he walked past them and inside. Miroku noticed that Inuyasha was still pretty much the same. " We might want to follow" He said. He figured if she was anything like Kagome, this might result in a fight. Raye looked up at the door as she heard someone. It was the guy from her family's temple.