Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 09:42 AM

@ Suona: Those purple-y reds are a pain. We keep getting new shades like Midnight, Plum, Chaos, and now Rouge. They are all so pretty though but I feel bad for the poor pixelists. Must be so difficult to choose colors for items. Maybe in the future all the colors can get the attention they deserve. Before this event, there wasn't much love for the pirate color.

Well.. I am not in the know, but from what I've seen on her profile she's still waiting on the tests? She is being pretty low key about all this, but her absence is still noticable. ):

Lots of good ideas. I must remember them if I am to participate in a User ran event... RAK would do so well at that, haha.

@ Greed: Another one?! Third time this week isn't it? You need to increase your water intake.. or maybe (unfortunately) even distance yourself from a blaring computer screen. T_T Night night, feel better. <3

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 09:45 AM

I have spent nearly this entire weekend glued to the computer! I am gonna have to let it rest tomorrow

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:47 AM

Very true. They're all such beautiful colors, but we have so few items in them. I enjoy the pirate color, but we still haven't got too many unique items in that color. One day. :) I couldn't image how hard it is to pick colors! They do such a good job on pixeling them, though. They're all beautifully done.

Yeah, I've noticed she's been away. I do hope that it's nothing serious and that she gets better soon. There is no mene without Jelly. She's the leader, basically. Never really see Inso anymore. He's such a very busy guy. Poor lad. I hope things are going well for him, too.

Definitely true

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 01:47 AM ----------

Me too, spice
It's terrible. I had so much stuff that I needed to do.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 09:53 AM

@ Spicedroses: Same here. Gotta take it easy once all this event business is over... no wonder Mene has those after event crashes. Everyone's all computer-ed out!

@ Suona: It was hard enough to get enough teal items to get good variety for outfits. I can't imagine the poor people that have pirate as their favorite color on Menewsha.. The items on Mene are all so beautiful, even the older stuff from 07 like the heaven and hell stuff were good for their time. I wouldn't mind having some repixels for those cause they had great ideas from 07! Those 10,000 dollar gowns got beautiful repixels!

They are always missing but they always pop back in to give us our wonderful events. I can't thank them enough.
With money woes and everything I wish I could help out more. T_T
So many of the AAs are missing too. D':

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 09:55 AM

it's hard for me to pick out a favorite color on mene I tend to like them all.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 AM

@ Risqué - I would love to get the older items in some fancy new colors. There are so many neat and unique items, but some are in odd colors from the past that don't quite match the colors we have now.

Right? They do keep up with that. And Jelly has still been doing AP, too.
Me too. I just don't have the spare money to spend on here, though, unfortunately.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 10:05 AM

@ Spicedroses: Well, you rock the hot pink pretty well? and it goes with your name.

@ Suona: Back then they weren't focused so much on having color variety, haha. But, maybe that's where some of the fun was. Lots of items were really unique. I enjoy the fact that the Amarande Dress only comes in red, cause it's very cool, like a signature of the item.
We were all making due with what we had. It was hard to not have everyone look the same though.

The recolors of the starry items is awesome though!

I wonder if she had to work on the new items at all. I know she does a lot of recolors, but that's what the pixelists are for!
It can get pretty addicting to donate to Menewsha. So if you don't have the leeway to do so, it's best to refrain. Personally I love to impulse donate to Mene because it's so doubly rewarding.. just cut out that 20 or so dollars from next week's food budget.

Shame how Menewsha's main demographic is a bunch of people that are in school or recently graduated and unable to really donate. Makes for interesting conversations and happenings but little in the donation pool!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 10:08 AM

Yeah, it does make those items a little special in their own way. And it feels good to be able to pull them off. They give us such a large variety these days.

That is very true. I do like those.

I believe that she did do some pixeling this time, too. I think that's what Demo said, but don't quote me on that. If so, she's been one busy lady.

Mmmhmmm. And then the other group is generally younger people who don't really have a job or any money to actually be spending.

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 02:08 AM ----------

Alright, i'm heading to bed. I have class at 8am. :/
It was lovely chatting. :)

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 10:10 AM

Have a good sleep, and thanks for the chatting! <3

(holy smokes, i didn't even notice that I made like 20 more tokens from all this jabber! :D)

Imagination
Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 10:21 AM

Haha nice Risque :)

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 10:23 AM

The tokens are sneaky like that. xD

Imagination
Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 10:56 AM

Haha yeah true enough. I'm surprised the event hasn't closed yet o.o