**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 01:51 AM

Name:Vampirekiss_lover of matt
Character name: James Valentine.
Race: (Vampire)
Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...me_guy.jpg?o=8
Abilities:See"S the past, future, some mind reading.
Bio: James lived in a small house in Arizona.
He Is the last if his family, he came from England about 100 years ago to the USA.
He loves to read, cook, and being alone.

Profiles!

Name:
Charactor name:
Race: (either vampire or human)
Abilities:
Bio:

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:18 AM

Name: DinoKisses
Character Name: Dia Schultz
Race: Vampire
Appearence:
(black Hair)
Piercings: (exept the middle one, and twice on each side) (both sides)
Tattoos: (on her tigh) a tattoo that says in love and death across her lower stomach. (on her wrist)
Abilities: Can somewhat control fire, otherwise she has never tried to find out if she has anyother abilities
Bio: 'Mother where are you? why is there blood everywhere!?! Wait who are you? what do you wan-! that was her last memory as a human a sadistic vampire murdered her mother and sister, the vampire didnt kill her but made her like him. Shes been living alone for who knows how long.

((i put alot of effort into this!))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 02:34 AM

[[ I like it!]]

James was looking around his house...bored, so he decided to take a trip to the mall.
He grabbed his keys and locked his front door and headed to his black jeep, he revved it up and pulled out of his lot.
when he reached the mall, it seemed croweded then usual..."hmm"
Looking around he decieds to go into Borders and check out there cook books, he owns most of them but they should have some new ones out.
He walked over the the isle looking through the cook books.."mmm, that looks tasty..."
James grabs a few books and gets a coffee, truth, he hated it but it was part of his 'normal' routine. He was waiting in line, which was longer than ever.."dammit.." James muttered..he hated waiting.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:41 AM

((why thank ya hahaha))

beep beep beep
Dia opened her eyes, and sat up, "Ugh what time is it?" she asked herself. She glanced at her phone, the alarm said 12:00 pm. "Too early" she told her phone. Her voice was hoarse and she got up and half stumbled half walked to the bathroom and filled a cup with water. She drank it quickly and sighed, "Better" she said when her voice returned to its bell like tone. She looked around her room and she sighed, "Im going to the mall today" She threw on a pair of jeans and a tank top. She locked the front door and headed to her car. She pulled into the parking lot and locked her car. Walking into the mall she passed an extremely long line for the coffee place, "No coffee today" she said to herself

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 02:51 AM

When james was able to finally pay for his books, he headed for the food court...he spotted a pretty young lady, looking half dead and wondered if she is OK...when he passed her he got a wiff of her scent..she's one of us... James thought
James hasent met anybody in over 100 years like him...he decied to follow her, to see what she was like.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:57 AM

Dia glanced behind her and saw a man behind her, hes cute, i guess she thought with a soft smile, then a familiar scent made her stop in her tracks, vampire! she thought widening her bright blue eyes. she looked behind her again and she shook her head and continued walking. She walked into Hot Topic and walked over to the counter and smiled at a girl, "Hey sue, whats up?" she asked casually, the extremely punk girl looked up and squealed, "Oh show me show me!" Dia laughed and pulled up her tank top, revealing her newest piercing, a star around her belly button. The girl laughed, "I love it!"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 03:04 AM

James chuclked at her thoughts.
and followed her into hot topic, where the two girls where chatting and showing off things....
James looked away and tried to shop...he found a cool hat with pin stripes...he liked it, so he grabbed it and headed over to the counter where the girls where.
"Hello miss, Id like to purches this" and he turned his gray eyes to the girl "hello" hIs soft deep voice purred.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-11-2009, 03:10 AM

Dia watched the boy but kept up with the conversation with Sue. Sue tugged at her lebret piercing and sighed, "Your lucky you had the bravery to do that to your lips, i could barely stand when i got this one!" she said. Dia moved over when the man came to the counter with a hat, "Nice choice" Dia's bell like voice chimed. Sue took the hat, "Hi" and began ringing it up "That will be 10 dollars please" she turned to Dia, "Well how many piercings are you planning to get? cuz im going with you to the next one" This made Dia laugh, "Alright, i might get my tongue pierced" she said.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-11-2009, 03:35 AM

"Thanks" James said and pulled out a hundred dollor bill,"Keep the change" and he smiled at the young girl called sue. The reason she could get so many percings was becouse she is dead. James chuclked at his own thoughts. He kept his gaze on Dia, she was oddly pretty.
well better get going..well until she leaves the store that is.

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-11-2009, 03:49 AM

Sue looked at the bill, "Alright, come back again!" she said and then looked at Dia. hmm...hes an odd one she thought, looking over at Sue, "Ill see you later, i want to shop around a bit before i chill at your place tonight" She walked behind the counter and hugged her friend quickly and then started out of store. She untied her long black hair and let it fall down to her waist. She put her hat back on she glanced around trying to decide where she was going to go. "Im at the mall and its still boring" she muttered.

Last edited by DinoKisses; 12-11-2009 at 04:02 AM..

DinoKisses
Talk ta meh!

Old 12-12-2009, 05:02 PM

((Hullo))