**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2010, 11:42 PM

Welcome, To the Masquerade.
Here you will experience, fear, lust, Romance, murder, and more.
The year is 1901.
It is The Misses 18th birthday, Victoria.

Rules: You must be at least semi-lit.
No longer accepting profiles.
Also, I am only online every few days, sometimes longer. Hey things come up. So dont continue without me.
Here is my profile and I will start accepting, once you are accepted you may post.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 07-01-2010 at 10:05 PM..

`death by bunniez
i eat your faceC:
Send a message via AIM to `death by bunniez Send a message via Yahoo to `death by bunniez

Old 06-23-2010, 01:47 AM

`death by bunniez Character

Name: Laraine Roth [ nick name - raine ]
Race: full neko
Orientation: Straight
Eye Color: gray/blue
Height: 5'3
Abilities: Cat like reflexes and nails as sharp as daggers.
Dislikes: Her life
Personality: very stubborn, if you know her she is a playful fun loving cat girl. But she can be a flirt. All this to hide the sadness in her heart.
Bio: Laraine was born into a bad family, they were all neko demons but for some reason she was the odd one out. Being born with pink ears, hair and tail they thought she was a 'demon child'. After a few years of being abused from her father, he left the family. He was sick of being surrounded by female cats. Things didn't get easier for her though, she grew up in a world where no one liked her, or excepted her. She was always teased, mocked and put down; by family and people in school. She became sick of it, waking up with buries and marks all over. By the age of 12 she ran away; she gave up trying with that family. she got pretty far but the cops found her hiding in a tree states away from her home. After telling the story of her life, the female officer took her home, adopting her as her own[ couldn't have her own kids] New family was made, Raine began to have a better, normal life. Went back to school in the big city, made many friends. They loved the ears and tail, some even jealous. But couple years later, on a rainy day she came home from school to cop cars waiting for her. And they had to tell her was horrible; her knew mother died from a bullet to the heart. Raine was about to turn 17 by that point, and that day she turned and never looked back. Telling herself she'd never get close to someone again.
Relation to Victoria and or her Family: Best friend [ she has moved in with the family, because she was living on the streets ]

vampirekiss_lover of matt

Name: Victoria Yamagishi
Sex: Female
Bio: Victoria is the youngest sibling and only female in her family, she has 4 older brothers, who have all gone and married. Victoria is very Pretty and very smart. She isent like most girls her age. Her family is one of the richest.
Relation to Victoria and or her Family: Victoria herself.
Picture:

Xx I-RAWR xX Character

Name: Evangeline Lilly Claremonte ( Eva for short )
Sex: Female
Bio: Eva has lived in a large mansion.Ever since she was young her father and mother have been gone.She only see's them on speacial occasions.Eva was raised by the maids that take care of her mansion.Although Eva is only 17 she is quite smart for her age.She was brought up with good manners....basically everything you need to know for a rich person.Eva met Victoria when she had to attend a dinner party.Ever since then she has been a good friend to Victoria and has been there for her whenever Victoria needed her.
Relation to Victoria and or her Family: Good Friend

+Azriel+ Character

Name: Declan Haynesworth
Sex: Male
Bio: Declan is part of a prominent Irish family currently living in England. He is the oldest son of the Haynesworth family and will inherit everything so he is constantly being wooed by women. He is sort of a play boy and loves to flirt though he is looking for the lady of his dreams.
Picture:

Last edited by `death by bunniez; 06-26-2010 at 09:39 PM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2010, 08:36 PM

A few More people and we will start XD

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 06-26-2010 at 09:58 PM..

+Azriel+
TheAngelAzriel

Old 06-26-2010, 08:55 PM

Bio: Declan is part of a prominent Irish family currently living in England. He is the oldest son of the Haynesworth family and will inherit everything so he is constantly being wooed by women. He is sort of a play boy and loves to flirt though he is looking for the lady of his dreams.
Picture:

\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekiss_lover of matt View Post
Welcome, To the Masquerade.
Here you will experience, fear, lust, Romance, murder, and more.
The year is 1901.
It is The Misses 18th birthday, Victoria.

Rules: You must be at least semi-lit.
You can not just 'join' I have to accept you.
PM Death By bunnez your profiles.
Also, I am only online every few days, sometimes longer. Hey things come up. So dont continue without me.
Here is my profile and I will start accepting, once you are accepted you may post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by +Azriel+ View Post
Picture:
Hi you can delete this post XD

\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2010, 10:04 PM

Shall we start?

`death by bunniez
i eat your faceC:
Send a message via AIM to `death by bunniez Send a message via Yahoo to `death by bunniez

Old 07-01-2010, 10:47 PM

Yes we shall C:

\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2010, 01:22 AM

[[OK ^.^]]

It was her 18th birthday. The big day. Her parents were throwing her a big masquerade party, with all her friends, and her parents friends. She would be everyone's main thought. It was also the age she would be married, at least her parents hoped that someone will come along tonight. They wanted her married with a rich man. So their name wasn't damaged. The party was to start soon, people would be arriving in at any minute. Victoria stood at the top of there stairs. Looking into the front door, where people would be coming in, taking there coats off and saying hello, like they gave a ...care. Victoria was never nervous about anything, but they air tonight felt strange. She wondered if it was the marriage thing...maybe something more. Something supernatural. Victoria was to embrace tonight, for it would only happen once.

`death by bunniez
i eat your faceC:

Old 07-09-2010, 02:25 AM

Laraine came running down the hall, swinging around corners trying to find where her little friend Tory was. Until she found her standing in the front hall stairs watching the people start to come in for her birthday. Her head tilted a bit, watching her for a moment then she shook her head and raised over to her side. Gently she put an arm around her shoulder and leaned her head close to hers. " Ya know, I'll kidnap you from this life and keep you happy " Raine teased her, it came across to Tory as only jokes. But maybe it wasn't a joke from Raine's point of view. Then her eyes shifted to the world below, and her thoughts began to flow.. 'She is lucky, she gets this big fabulous birthday but no one will even remember mine. ' The thought bother her a lot, and she let a sigh pass her cute little lips.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-27-2010, 08:02 PM

Victoria laughed at her friend. "Maybe someday Ill let you do that, but for now...." She drifted back into her thoughts. Wondering....who will show up? who will not? She shook her head. "Raine, I expect you to be good tonight" She smiled remembering some of the things Raine has done. " Ok?"

`death by bunniez
i eat your faceC:

Old 07-27-2010, 08:57 PM

Raine's eyes shifted back to Tory. A couple thoughts trailed through her head, she had caused a little trouble in the past for them. Maybe to get her own way, maybe because she didn't know better. Who knew, she really didn't either. " Um, of course Tory.. Wouldn't want to ruin your big night." She said softly, then took her arm from her shoulder, dropping it to her side. " See you later i guess.. " She quickly walked down the stairs, getting herself lost in the crowd of people.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-28-2010, 06:38 PM

Raine looked so sad when she walked off....Victoria wondered if she said something...before she could fix anything raine had disappeared into the crowd already. She sighed and headed down to greet the guests. "Hi" Hi there" She said to multiple people. Raine was her bestfriend, and if she is upset...."Yes, over there is fine" She said to a few other people, while trying to find Raine.

`death by bunniez
i eat your faceC:

Old 07-29-2010, 04:10 PM

Raine had escaped out the front door, sneaking out like any normal cat would do. " Never thought i was so much trouble... Well i'm make sure to stay out of the way tonight, Give Tory her space." A sigh passed her pink little lips, as she made her way up a near by tree. But no, she didn't stay in that tree she ran through the tops trying to find somewhere to hide. Her body soon stopped moving, her breath becoming heavy. she was maybe a mile away but she could hear the loud house clearly, she shook her head sinking into the tree branch.

Last edited by `death by bunniez; 07-31-2010 at 02:39 AM..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-09-2010, 07:35 PM

Knowing raine, she was somewhere outside....Victoria sighed...She went back to her guests..smiling and chatting, and munching, and drinking. When will tonight end? She never did like these parties...even if it was for her...

`death by bunniez
i eat your faceC:

Old 08-21-2010, 06:04 PM

A few hours had passed by quickly, maybe because Laraine had fallen to sleep in the tree. She herself didn't know when the party would end, and the only reason she awoke was because she felt a rain drop on her ear; then a couple more following afterwords. She jumped to her feet, twitched her nose and began to run through the tree tops back to the castle; but she still got wet. By the time she reached the front door she was as soaked kitten. A large sigh passed her lips, she couldn't enter the house like this. She shook her head, sat on the front steps and let the rain hit her. What did it matter, At least Victoria was enjoying herself.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-23-2010, 05:13 PM

This is terrible....Victoria thought...worried since i started raining .... where was her cat-like friend on a night like this...? She sighed....tonight was as dull as ever, maybe she shouldnt have been so hard on Raine....she would apologize once tonight was over. She would have to. Raine was the best thing she had, freind wise. and family wise....

[ if you want you or we can just make other Chars. Noone else seems to wanna be in it...Or it can just be us two?]