**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 10:26 PM

when jake came over to me I instantly stood behind him almost hugging him...he pokes at the bush ans nothing seems to be there yet Im so frightened.."jake?" I say and when he turns to look at me I say.."maybe we should just go..." I was so scared..and as we turned the rustling begun again..

♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 11-05-2009, 10:30 PM

I reluctantly looked away from the bushes to her...she was frightened. And I felt somewhat sorry for her...I gabbed her hand pulling her slowly away from the bushes. I made us walk through the darkness only something visible from the light of the vibrant stars and the moon. I had not a clue where we were but I was feeling very scared at the moment just as she was....maybe less...I stopped when we got to a treeless area and I looked up and down to her. "That was strange. We should go back shouldn't we..." I looked around us, making somewhat sure of whether something dark was lurking in the dark. "Where do you happen to live?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 10:36 PM

I had no idea where we were...I couldnt tell left from right...he asked me where I live? I have no idea.." Umm I have no idea where we are...I live in a two story house on main street...But I cant remeebr the last time i was there..." I start thinking to myself..."maybe...maybe..we should go back..." I looke daround as did jake... why was I so scared?

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 10:44 PM

I was confused once again when she spoke. "Go back where?" I asked her a little sense of fright. I was slightly self conscious at the moment as well...my shirt was back there as well. I didn't know what or where to go.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2009, 10:47 PM

not sure of what to say next..." well then..lets move forward..." wherever that may be...
"where...where do u live?"

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-05-2009, 11:05 PM

i looked down at her and she and i had started to walk. "I live in the town...not so sure if i'll ever find my way back there again..." I wondered off into my thoughts. "So, what were you doing out, I mean what were you doing in the city when it was 'cold' or as I remember...'hot'..." I said with a small smile .

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 12:30 AM

I started to think what WAS I doing..? "well.." I begin to explain..." I was at home studying and Then I went to take the garbage outside to the trash bin and something cough my eye...I dont know what it was..." I stop in mid sentence...and look at jake.." thats strange..."

I look directly into jakes eyes " Thats the last thing I remember before ending up in the forest.and it was so freaking cold!" I laugh a little... "and what were YOU doing before it got hot as you say..."

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 12:36 AM

I listened to her and responded to her. and laughing at some parts before a I did. "I was going to the grocery shop to get a few things...living by yourself is horrible..and then everything was on fire, and it was all tears and..." My mind trailed off. I hadn't remembered much. "It was strange, I never want it to happen again. The pain was horrifying." I put my hands in my pockets, leaving her hand and looked ahead as we walked.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 12:39 AM

as I took in what he had said I asked "how old are you..?" I wanted to know...
Then it struck me..what had happened to my parents!? were they OK? I started to feel faint but only for a second..I looked ahead and kept walking.."isent werid.that we've never seen each other before? yet we live in the same area?" I didnt look at him when I asked this.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 12:44 AM

i listened closely and answered..."I don't know...people say it's a small world but it truly isn't" I forgot about the other question and watched her as she was slightly woozy, I put my hand on her shoulder holding and stopping us. "Are you okay? So you want to stop?"

[[[gahh how old should he be? maybe 17? or 18? I DONT KNOW!]]]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 12:52 AM

when we stopped and he asked me if I needed to stop I said.."no no..its fine.." and I felt faint once again.." I think Im just hungry..thats all dont worry.." I luaghed to make him not worry so much but even I noticed how fake it sounded..

[[bah! ermm 17? I thinks thats good maybe he can be 18 so hes older than her?]]

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 12:54 AM

[18 it is then!]

I looked at her and couldn't believe that I was going to be stubborn. "I can carry you if you like..." I reached down for her, my arms in position, and I didn't wait for her and grabbed her up. Holding her close from the darkness. "And I'm 18, if you'd like to know..." I whispered to her with a smile.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 01:00 AM

He whipped me up from the ground "ohh!" I said with a giggle. adn looked up at him into those eyes..oh my..im staring at him ..."uhh.." I say and then I add "Im 17.." and i smiled back...
"hey jake?"...."do you have any family?"

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 02:03 AM

I heard her giggle and it made me feel warmer inside. "Um, I actually don't. Just me, and no one else..." I said back to her question about my family. "But...that could change..." I added on looking down at her. She was 17, she didn't look like it, so small, and tiny, and soft...delicate. I couldn't stop staring as she was.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 02:07 AM

what did he mean "that could change?" Blushing I look back at him he is beautiful..."ehm...hehe umm...." and I just looked away like an idoit..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 08:38 PM

My eyebrows pulled together once again and I looked down at her beautiful face. I laughed with her and said "Someone might enter...into my life." He said looking at the side of her face and her turned her face towards his with his finger.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 09:51 PM

blushing i coudnt look away from him he was staring straight into my eyes i wonder what he is thinking..my heartbeat rose and my breathing quickned i wasent scared anymore not with him by my side.

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 09:54 PM

I walked further on with her and i looking at each other. I got to a spot, and stopped to look around..."Where are we going...exactly?" i asked her smiling.

[hmmm what should happen next?]

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:04 PM

"not sure exactly were we are going.."

[[ lol not sure should something happen? like they find there way into town and sam finds her family dead or...idk im open to anything what do you think?]]

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 PM

[[:yes: sure sure whatever..]]

"Hm. Lets just move along." I said keeping us move forward.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:21 PM

as we walked along in silence i saw a light "look jake!!" and i start to run towards the light i saw and befiore i new it i was in a burnt down city...everything was..gone and fallen apart nithing was were it was ..i run around screaming and no one anwsers ..its a dead city i come to a hault when i see my home...or whats left of it..

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 10:26 PM

I was shocked and surprised when she saw something. The light, thee city was on fire. I gasped at it and ran behind her. I walked around the town and saw her stop at her house. It wasn't on as much fire as before but some places were on fire and others burnt. I looked away from her to my house, and i nearly ran.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:39 PM

I didnt even notice jake behind me until he ran...i knew they were all dead..my family that is..i notice his house it still on fire for the most part and i run after him "jake!!!' he didnt hear me and i ran into the house after him.

[[ wait..i think i read it wrong did he run? lol]]

♥Martyr♥

Old 11-06-2009, 10:41 PM

[hahaha mfao sure whatever he did thennnn]]

I ran inside of my house and I went to my room, I heard sam behind me and I shut the half burnt door not letting her look and I looked a her wide eyed. "Yes sam?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2009, 10:45 PM

He shut the dorr on me..he looks irrated with me "..i i..i was just worried thats all.." and i looked away..he was mad that I followed him so i begain to find my way out of the house.