**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 08:20 PM

RULES:
I AM GOD.
NO ONE-LINERS PLEASE.
THIS IS SEMI-LIT.
I MAY ADD OR DELETE/CHANGE RULES AT ANY GIVEN TIME. NO SEX OR KILLING PLEASE.

I AM NOT ALWAYS ABLE TO GET TO A COMPUTER SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE WITHOUT ME.

Haha, OK so I don't do profiles Just jump on in XD.

This is going to take place in an older time in London, lets say 1900's.
Romance is encouraged so is suspense.

Misa walked through the courtyard, her favorite place to be, it was full of blossoming flowers and all kinds of trees. She is 17 almost 18...almost at proper age to be married off somewhere...which she did not want, she wanted to stay in her courtyard and write her story's...but life always had a way of ruining things for her..

She hated it when her mother made her meet with these men who want to marry her, there is always an awkward silence... Misa was beautiful, she had long thick black hair with fare skin and green eyes..But she wasn't ready to be married off to some man she hardly knew...Misa sighed...and began to write in her notebook.

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 05-02-2010 at 02:06 AM..

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 08:44 PM

Aralynn strolled a few paces behind Misa, ready to do her bidding in case she needed anything. Ary had been Misa'a handmaid since they were young. She knew how the girl liked to frequent the courtyard. Especially when she had something on her mind. Aralynn figured the prospect of another visit from a suitor meant they would be in the courtyard for quite a while. This is why she now knew to carry a book on her at all times. She sat near Misa and opened her book to read while the girl wrote in her notebook.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 08:51 PM

Misa sighed once again "Ary...I.." She lost her words...she was so confused..she sighed again.."Ary..I cant concentrate..why cant real life be like in the books? with people falling in love not being forced to marry and have children?" She got up to pace with Ary right behind her, Ary always had good advice she made Misa Understand things her mother usually did...she had a man or "Suitor" coming before supper Mjisa sighed...

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 08:55 PM

"Well..." Ary had to pause and think. She wasn't sure what to tell Misa that would make her feel any better. She took a deep breath. "Books are there for our enjoyment. No one wants to read about unhappy people who things never work out for in the end. Take Jane Austen for example. She wrote beautiful love stories, but she never got her Mr. Darcy in life." She paused, thinking that this probably wasn't making her feel any better. "Your mother just wants whats best for your future I suppose." She shrugged.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 09:01 PM

"Ugh..what if whats best for my future doesn't include arranged marriages?" Misa sighed...and plopped down under her favorite willow tree, where her and Ary spent most days it seemed..she opened and closed her notebook, stood up, sat down, she was very unnerved about this whole thing, although so far her mother hasn't found a guy SHE liked...so Maybe she has nothing to worry about as of now....

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 09:16 PM

Ary watched her friend get up, pace, sit down, and fidget. Misa was beginning to make aralynn feel nervous. Ary tucked her feet beneath her skirt as she continued to sit on the ground and waited for misa to settle beside her. "Maybe you'll like this one?" She was trying to be hopeful, but she highly doubted it would come true. Still, she wished Misa would find someone she loved. She had far greater chances at getting married than Ary did.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 09:22 PM

Misa sat beside Ary...sighed and began writing in her book, trying to think of ways to get out of this.."me? Like him? HA" Misa started laughing, in fact she couldn't stoop as if she was going to go mad...her eyes filled with tears as she laughed! She hugged on Ary-Ary looked at misa as if she WERE mad and that's when It hit! "ARY! I have a brilliant idea!! I will act mad! crazy even! Then he will leave, tell his friends about me and no-one will want to marry me!" Misa was so happy she was sooo brilliant! she stood up and began to dance

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 09:26 PM

Ary tried to gather her wits about her, but all she could do was sit there with her mouth hanging open, staring at her friend. Closing her mouth, she tried to think of a way to convince Misa to abandon her plan. But even as she thought of ways to deter the girl, she knew it wasn't possible.

"Misa, I think you're mother would have something to say about that. You can't just make someone believe you're crazy. That could backfire on you. What if you liked someone but he know won't come near you because he heard through the grapevine that you're crazy? This could be disastrous."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 09:30 PM

"But its brilliant! and if he truly liked me he wouldn't care, he would have to come see for his self right? you cant believe all that you hear!" Misa was sooo happy!!! she looked at Ary" come-on, you know it HAS to work..I mean whats the worst that can happen?" Misa thought about what Ary said though...it could backfire...but she doesn't want to get married anyways so It would be a temporary backfire.

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 09:40 PM

Ary just rolled her eyes. "Whatever you wish. I'm not going to help you though." This was one thing ary did not want to get involved in.

((I think we need a guy))

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 09:44 PM

[[ my thoughts exactly]]

"Fine, dont help." Misa got up and headed to the house to get ready.

[[ know any guys??]]

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 09:57 PM

((None on this site. Put it in the title that we need more people maybe?))

Ary watched her leave. She knew she shouldn't get involved, but she couldn't very well let misa do this on her own. Ary heaved a sigh as she got up from under the tree. Even if it wasn't for her crazy plan, Misa would still want help getting ready. She followed her to her dressing room.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 10:04 PM

[[ how do I do that?]]

"Ok, what should I wear? Mitch-matching socks??" Misa couldn't hide her excitement, especially from Ary.
She basically threw her entire wardrobe onto the bed and started mix n matching things to help her look crazy.
Ary looked like ...well how she always does, helping misa even if she hadn't wanted too"Thank you Ary, your the best"

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 10:53 PM

((edit your first post and change the title))

Ary took a deep breath. "We can't very well wear that outfit. Your mother will have an absolute cow." She threw clothes on the bed that at least matched slightly. "Maybe tone it down a bit tonight? Get more extravagant as we go?"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 10:57 PM

"your right Ary, as always." Misa smiled and continued to go through clothes.."Hmmm" she looked at the pile.."you pick for me." Misa said, and she wasn't asking and ary knew that.
[>.< it worked]

Last edited by **Vampire_Mistress_Jill**; 04-26-2010 at 11:00 PM..

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2010, 11:15 PM

((I'm glad))

Ary started picking through Misa's wardrobe. "You know, this would have been a whole lot easier if you hadn't thrown your clothes everywhere. Maybe you really are crazy..." She started sorting out the clothes between what needed to be hung and what she could wear. "Matching socks for tonight, I think turquoise is a grand colour" she began muttering to herself as she sorted. "Purple hat....pink blouse? No, that won't work...."

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 06:10 PM

Misa was watching Ary pick out her outfit...Maybe you really are crazy Is what she had said...Ha.
"No, I think I like the pink blouse..." Hmmm..."It would look lovely with the hat, don't you think?" Misa just wanted to have fun with this like girls in her story's...but Ary was right...story's are meant to entertain..

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 06:27 PM

Ary pause and help up the pink blouse Misa had mentioned. "Hmm... Yes, it would look lovely with the hat." Aralynn turned back to the clothes and handed misa the pile that they had picked out. "Now, you go put these on and I'll put the rest of this away." She started humming to herself as she put clothes on hangings, and hanger in the closet. "We still have to decide what to do about your hair." she called to Misa.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 06:31 PM

as she was putting on her outfit she heard ary"My hair?" what about it? She thought...then she looked in her long mirror on her wall, in the left corner next to her desk, where she writes late at night.."Oh my!" She said aloud" My hair is awful!"
her dark hair was in a mess! There were even leaves from outside in it! "What should we do??" Misa was a bit frantic, she had less then a few hours until...supper

----------

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 06:40 PM

Ary Huffed. "Oh do calm down. You know I can fix whatever messy state your hair is in. I've had years of practice" Ary thought back to all the times she and Misa had narrowly escaped the wrath of Misa's mother. The girls had a habit of getting messy, so ary had to learn how to get Misa back to looking clean and proper. "We'll just brush it out and put it in a nice updo." She glanced in the mirror at her own reflection. Luckily her appearance wasn't far out of the ordinary. Although she did follow Misa through the gardens, her light brown hair was still partially pulled back and leaf free. She had a smudge of dirt on her left cheek, which she quickly washed off.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 06:48 PM

Misa knew Ary was always there for her, yet it was still easy to freak out..."I know I know..." Misa said to her friend...
"shall I put on makeup or go plain?" She asked Ary even though she was looking in the mirror making faces, Her mother would want makeup...she would always say"Makeup brings out the inner beauty..." Bah..she hated makeup....

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 06:56 PM

Ary smiled to herself as she continued to put away clothes. Misa hated wearing make up, they both knew that. Still, if ary was going to have to go along with the crazy plan, she was going to make sure misa suffered as well. at least a little. "Yes, I believe you should wear some make up. Highlight your features." Ary looked in the mirror at herself again. She never wore make up, it wasn't deemed proper for servants to wear make up. Though sometimes for special occasions she could. But she was used to being in the background, Always one step behind misa.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 07:02 PM

"Now you sound like my mother..." misa said with a face and laughed. "Fine, but I get to choose the colors" Ary would probably not go for this..it was very much worth the try though. Highlight my features? Bah! "Ary, your so lucky..." She dosent have to marry, she gets to choose....Misa sighed, her face filled with sadness..."Id love yo be in your shoes ary..."

Lunettes de Soleil
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2010, 07:17 PM

Ary couldn't suppress her laugh. "You? You choose the colours? I don't think so, that could be so disastrous." She paused when she heard the sadness in her friends voice. "Misa, don't say that. You've got a good life, a mother who loves you and is only trying to do what's best for you. I don't have that." She gave Misa a smile.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2010, 07:21 PM

"no, but you have freedom...Ill never get to choose who I want to marry, as soon as My mother falls in love with the guy...Im toast, I'll have to go live where he lives, eat what he eats..and do...unthinkable things at night!" Misa looked away for a moment, then back at her friend.."Ill miss you...."