Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 02:35 AM

Nova_Alchemist: okay i'll post for as long as I can.

Sasuke matched her as the two raced off for the arcade ready to see whoever would win after the race. They raced down the street as they both matched their speed rushing past people taking the higher grounds as it was easier and less commotion. Sasuke stopped at the entrance as soon as she did and it was hard to tell who the winner was. "Evenly matched...for now." Sasuke figured it was time for a tie breaker now that they know the arcade was open and running.

Ahna shly looked away wincing a bit "Sorry, but she had this all planned and she didn't want the other two to stop her." Ahna didn't meet his eyes though she could feel no negative energy from him. One day, just once she would love to look at him and see 'him'. Her sight wasn't as perfect as it was as a child and her techniques she was working on to strengthen her sight once more...she had been slacking on lately. "I'm glad I can still see you like always though" Ahna somewhat lied, during the mission before the end of the vacation she told Kakashi that her eyesight was fine. But in reality her eye sight was not something that could be healable. not so easily. She didn't mind to a point though. She knew of vague descriptions of what everyone looked like but she didn't know what they actually looked like. Down to the details.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2019, 02:50 AM

( Immy: kay~)

Silver smirked as the two of them stopped at the entrance of the newly build arcade. "Now we need a tie breaker." She mused casually, stretching a bit. Silver blinked when two Anbu dressed ninja's approached them casually. "Saskue Uchia, Silver Hatake, where are your sensei's?" One of them aske. "They're right behind us, Kakashi and Ahna sensei sent us ahead so they could talk.. Why?" Silver asked curiously. The anbu's glanced at each other then back at the kids. "The hokage wants to see you, Silver, and we've been told to tell your sensei's." One said while the other vanished.

Silver didn't like the sound of that.. They just got back! Couldn't she wait to be harassed until tomorrow?

---

Kakashi ruffled her hair some as she spoke. He knew better, about her eyes. He knew her eyesight would never be what it once was, but he wouldn't question her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 02:59 AM

Nova_Alchemist: I will probably stay up for awhile. I'm awake and need to find more roleplays or fanfictions to do.

Sasuke stepped in front of her, in between the two of them raising his energy levels a tad as if to send a signal. "We're going to the arcade first, we just got back from vacation after a long mission. The conversation can wait until tomorrow." Sasuke glared at them making sure they weren't just going to swoop the two up and take them to the head hokage's office.

"Kashi-" before finishing that sentence she felt the wind change, her energy level felt different. No it wasn't hers and there was no danger. Just an annoyance level energy had spiked. "Energy change shifted, what was that?" Ahna asked wondering if their students were fine "Mind if we checked up on Silver and Sasuke? Just to make me feel better?" Ahna asked.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2019, 03:13 AM

( Immy: lol I don't blame you )

The anbu wasn't even the slightest concerned about the dark haired ninja student. Silver briefly glanced at Saskue when he did, then back at the anbu. "We figured you say that." He mused. "Fine, but visit her office first thing in the morning." He instructed, leaving without saying anything else. Silver huffed and folded her arms. "That woman sure doesn't waste time." She murmured quietly, also annoyed.

---

Kakashi smiled some under his mask and nodded some. "Sure, come on. I bet they went to check out the arcade." He said casually, heading into the village and still holding her hand.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 03:23 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Now I am hungry lol all I have is candy. We lock our fridge and pantry so my brother can't just eat all night long. Trust me he would.

"Let's forget about them and her. Come on, we have a tie to break remember?" he asked walking inside trying to nudge her to forget the negativities. Sasuke noticed how dark it was inside and how everything looked almost like glow in the dark with neon colors. His neck felt a bit heated though it backed down after a moment and cooled off. "What do you want to do first?"

The energy signal faded as she stopped releasing his hand from hers trying to focus on something. She wasn't sure if it was a memory or ...voices...or...what was it? "Actually Kakashi, could you check up on them first? I'll be along shortly, I forgot when I came back I had something I had to do. I can't believe I'm always forgetting things." She shook her head and turned back the way they came as she followed her instincts.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 01:32 PM

(Immy: xD)

Silver snapped out of her daze and smirked, following Saskue into the arcade. She was at a disadvantage here since she didn't spend much time playing video games. Dancing she could do though,that game. What was it called? Well whatever. "You pick the game." She said casually, smirking some. She was glad Naruto wasn't around.

---

Kakashi paused and glanced at her, gently taking her hand. "Hold on, every time I leave you alone you get hurt." He said calmly. "How do I know you're not going to get yourself in trouble?" He asked.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 03:49 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I play pokemongo in the morning usually. sorry.

Sasuke took satisfaction no one annoying was around. Tenten was playing whack a mole with Lee. Shikamaru was with Choji and Ino eating a pizza. Sasuke noticed the DDR game and pointed to it "I don't know how to play most of these but I'm sure we can do that one" though Sasuke never really did dance before or if he did he never let on about it.

===

Ahna stopped "Do you really want to meet my family?" She raised a brow, she wasn't talking about her parents, but more of outside members or more...hidden members. The way she said that was dry and uncaring. Her eyes matched her words, she realized her sisters she never spoke of must have finally returned.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 04:13 PM

Immy: you're good :3

Silver spotted the DDR set up and smirked some, nodding some and walking over to the game. She stepped up onto one of the small platforms and waited for him to step up onto the one next to hers. "Mind if I pick the song?" She asked curiously, glancing at him.

---

Kakashi nodded lightly to her words. "If it means keeping close to you, then yes." He said calmly, yet in a serious tone. He almost lost her, and Silver but he knew Silver would be with Saskue. He wanted to stay close to Ahna if she'd allow him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 04:24 PM

Nova_Alchemist: what i love about our roleplays is i get to escape even for a moment.

"As long as its not a love song, go ahead" Sasuke stated knowing the music was unbeat but didn't want to go further more into detail about it. He waited for her to pick the chosen song.

---

"Okay but even I'm not sure what to expect. Before we make contact with them...I need to ask you something. Before I went on my long line of missions you were confessed to by a woman with white hair in a long ponytail to her waist and electric light blue eyes. You back then had refused her, do you remember her? Her name was Kita Galaxy. Silly last name I know." Ahna spoke remembering the girl quite well. "She had four other sisters and was the second eldest. Kita was a bit like you just more...quiet I suppose. Kira was the oldest who back then fell in love with Might Gai, Shadow aka Violet fell in love with Itachi, Katana with Lee, and Gabrielle with Gaara. They stood out from the village until one day an eclipse occurred and they disappeared. No one knows where they went or what happened. Not even the Hokage, trust me I've checked all records." Ahna realized this mind bring awareness to the drama of her and Kakashi as one.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 05:34 PM

Immy: haha, glad to hear that <3

Silver rolled her eyes. As if she would pick a love song! She used the directional buttons to scroll through the list of songs she had available to.chose from. When she found one they could both probably have fun with, she selected it. She knew the beat from listening to it and others like it for background music when she trained alone. She also set it up for a competitive co-op so they'd have the same screens and different scores depending on their performance.

---

Kakashi listened quietly, trying to remember the name of the woman who had.confessed to him, and her description. He vaguely remembered, but he tried not to think about the past too much. "I remember enough to put a face to her name." He said calmly. There were other women who had different love interests and he made sure to remember that. "Okay." He said.

Song; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=icfe8Tw6zgU

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 05:50 PM

Nova_Alchemist: so you're off today. I'm off today. Wow. XD

Sasuke grinned waiting for the dancing to begin as the music played he started trying to match the moves. At irst he didn't really get it, but soon after a few mistakes he was doing just fine. Unlike her, she was doing better. Up down right right up up up up up up right down left...

-----

"I have a connection to them...actually...they're my cousins" Ahna didn't say anything move as she walked slipping her hand from his not sure if she was ready to face them again. "Kita was pretty pissed that I fell for you, so much that her famous 'blinding lighting' attack took my sight from me. My curse to never seeing someone I fell for or those near me. So if injured I couldn't share the connection to the end without my sight." She looked down as she walked going to the clearing with the large lake luckily no one was at. Though it did seem like it wanted to storm yet it wasn't built up enough. She wasn't going to die or get harmed, but not sure what to expect from her cousins. They were a bit on the power happy side of things. Well a couple of them.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 06:42 PM

Immy: yea x3
I finally get a day off lol.

Silver was focused on her screen, ignoring the small crowd that slowly gathered to watch them. She had a perfect score so far. She wasn't really paying attention to the buttons as.much as just letting the beat move her like when she trained, and she wasn't breaking a sweat.

---

Kakashi frowned under his mask as she spoke. "Wait a second, Kita used her lightning on you? She's the reason you can't see as well as back then?" He asked as she watched her. Why did she draw her hand back?

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 06:56 PM

Nova_Alchemist: so new plan, I decided as long as I get my forty hours, which is each week. I won't be shifting days. This way I have more of a semi set schedule. Its not like I'll be doing over nights or anything. They promise us stuff but then it dont happen. They want us to do our best but not our best. They want us to finish things but not with the way we do so. I thought my boss would have been happy for me to complete tags - then she found out I focused solely on them ignoring IC3 (more than 3 people in a line call) and we had 2 cashiers not counting myself, a manager, photo closed at 5pm and pharmacy was closed at 6pm. So I'm not sure what she is fussing about.

Sasuke (almost wrote Sakura) followed the patterns more than the music, though he did hear it, he decided to try and match movements not only with the arrows but with Silver. This evened out the score but as time went on, even being a ninja, dancing just wasn't his thing like it was for Silver. The final bell rang as the music stopped, there was a crowd behind them cheering as they stopped. Silver had 19,000 points scored and Sasuke had 16,000 which wasn't bad but he felt a bit jealous she beat him. "Good game" he smiled then looked around "Looks we had some attention" he mentioned to her.

---

"Okay Kita, Kira, guys come on out" The sky lit up with lighting as five beautiful young women appeared in the flash of light. Long white silver hair in a high ponytail with icy blue eyes stood first in front of them. She stood 5"7 next to Kira who was 5"8 almost 5"9. Kira had beautiful blonde hair with golden hue skin that appeared like a model or goddess. Her eyes regular blue but on the lighter side, not like Kita's. Shadow aka Violet stood appearing more gothic or badass like with her black hair now past her waist in a long braid, her violet colored eyes revealed her name as she gave off a deathening appearance. She stood 6"0 tall with her boots, without them she would be about 5"8. Katana stood next to Kira, the young girl had brown pigtails and looked to be like a tomboy with green eyes. More like Lee in a way it seems as she stood 5"4 next to a girl with red hair in two braids on her shoulders in the front. Her eyes were dark red almost brown as she resembled a different version of Gaara. She stood hiding next to Violet at the height of 5"3, almost to Katana's height. Ahna said nothing as she made sure to stand alone fearing what Kita might do to Kakashi if she learned they were together. Though a part of her wondered if she already knew.

This group of girls had grown up with the ninjas and gained their interests of their crushes. Gai had talked about a beauty he met that confessed to him years ago but no one believed him. Lee talked about a girl he felt was like a sister to him and Gaara didn't talk much about the girl he met back then. Shadow gave up love after Itachi refused her request of being together. So most of the girls were resentful.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 08:52 PM

Immy:

"Not bad, I had an advantage though." She said when she saw his score. Silver glanced at him and smirked as she noticed his smile. "We should do this again sometime." She said, ignoring the people around them and stepping down and heading out of the arcade. Something was bothering her, and she didn't like being surrounded like that.

---

Kakashi stayed back a bit, but kept somewhat close to Ahna as the girls appeared before them. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but Ahna was his girl and his assistant. She was apart of his team.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 09:34 PM

Sasuke glanced over "What was the advantage?" the conversation shouldn't stop now as they walked away from the crowd who was now all focused on the DDR screen and other pairs pairing up. "Before we leave how about air hockey?" Sasuke suggested, less competitive but still quite fun. Not that he would admit to it.

Kita frowned looking at Ahna "I took your sight and you still went for him? All those missions you had and you still go running back." Kita sounded bitter. "Better to run towards than away from. Even if I still don't have my sight, at least I don't have to look at you." Ahna commented back, her attitude revealing as she wasn't backing down. She wasn't scared of Kita anymore, however she took her sight from her. What else could she take so dear? "Careful, you wouldn't want me to hurt you again."

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 10:12 PM

Immy:

Silver smirked some at his question, glancing at him. "I listen to that song when I go training on my own." She murmured quietly. She paused and tilted her head. "Air hockey?" She asked curiously. "Yeah okay. One game, alright?" She said casually as they walked over to the table.

---

Kakashi frowned under his mask some as the women conserved, already not liking this. "Easy." He murmured calmly. "What brings you back here, ladies?" He asked curiously and calmly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 10:18 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Sasuke put the piece in the middle of the table as the game turned on allowing them to hit it back and orth. No crwod this time luckly but air hockey wasn't really a competitive sport.

(not sure where you wanna go with sasusilv at the moment)

====

Kita looked over at Kakashi "I wondered how the village was doing. After all these years and no matter how much she tried to keep secret you still knew everything. The question is, did she tell you her biggest regret? Biggest secret?" Kita noticed the way Ahna looked as the other sisters faded away with light knowing a battle was about to ensue. "You can't win, you've already lost and he chose me." Ahna spoke knowing Kakashi would stand by her no matter what. She didn't need hope for that. "Final words, yes?" Kita spoke as she lit up the sky with lighting "I came back to take her back. She's a fugitive in our village in Space." not technically space but higher than the clouds. "I am not going back, I won't leave him" "No, but he will leave you"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 11:07 PM

Immy:

The game was easy going and both of them were racking up some points, but who was really counting? One game turned another then she started to get hungry. She glanced at Saskue. "Hey, want to grab a bite to eat? I'm getting hungry." She asked curiously, leaving it up to him.

Then she felt something bother her again and she left the arcade in a hurry. She had a connection with Ahna, and she knew something was very wrong.

---

Kakashi listened quietly, stepping in front of Ahna as the other women faded. He knew where this was going. "Whether or not I stay with her is my choice, not yours Kita." He said. They all had secrets and regrets, even Kakashi. "If you want to take her, you'll have to kill me." He said.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 11:21 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Sure, besides I think we've been here for a few hours already, its noon." Sasuke said noticing the way the sun was. You learned how to tell time using the sun when you were a ninja. Sasuke notice Silver ran off so he followed her taking notice of her reaction.

---

"Very well" Kita said without missing a beat as the lighting struck her (Kita) and she channeled it to aim right at Kakashi whom was blocking Ahna. Ahna didn't think Kakashi would step in front of her before an attack let alone in front of Kita of all people. She sort of lost it after finding out the truth to her family. "Kakashi!" Ahna's eyes went wide with panic and she wondered why everything was always out to get her. Everyone. "If you give up Kakashi, Ahna. Then I will give you back your sight." Ahna would never give anyone up just to see again even if she loved the autumn colors.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 12:05 AM

Immy:

Kakashi managed to trigger his chidori just before being struck, and redirected the lighting strike which supercharged his chidori and shot it at Kita. He was a bit drained but otherwise unharmed. "I'm alright." Kakashi said to Ahna. "Don't for a second I'm going down that easily." He murmured sternly as he got ready to use his kunai.

Silver ran until she was just outside of the village gates where she saw her sensei's and another woman, figuring out pretty quick that she was aiming to hurt both her sensei's. Before Kakashi could attack, or anyone rather, he noticed the blur of silver speed passed him. Silver used a snake attack and wrapped herself around Kita in a choke hold with a snake head latching onto the side of her neck.

(Couldn't resist ><
Don't be mad, silver's not home lol)

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 12:21 AM

(wait what? lol *goes to read* Nova_Alchemist:) hm i actually like that.

Sasuke came up activating his chidori through his sharigan waiting for the right moment to strike. Ahna in the past made a vow as family to never hurt family. However this was drawing the line at least with the other cousins gone. Kita could feel herself losing consciouness "NO DON'T LET HER PASS OUT!" Ahna called out realizing it was too late as Kita passed out in the restraint of the white snake. Sasuke didn't attack yet but wondered why Ahna sensei said not to let her pass out? The sky above them began shooting lighting from different angles, one of them aimed for the white snake but Ahna got in the way by using a substition jutsu with herself as the lighting struck Kita and Ahna.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 12:35 AM

Immy: yay!

Kakashi was shocked to see Ahna and Kita get struck by lightning after Ahna used a substitution jutsu to get Silver out of the way. Easily avoiding the lighting, Kakashi went and picked up Ahna before moving away from Kita, to a safe distance.

Silver's turquoise eyes brightened as the lightning shot down, the tattoo on her arm burning and she went to attack the unconscious Kita with bloodlust. She'd kill her when she got her hands on her, if the vemon from the bite didn't kill her first.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 12:44 AM

Nova_Alchemist: lighting cannot really ahna.

Sasuke paid attention to Silver to make sure that nothing would happen to her. However it seemed the snake part of her was taking over. Kita's eyes opened up as she sent out an electrical wave blast at the children. Ahna was in shock, she couldn't see what was going on but knew...wait...something wasn't right as she looked up to the sky. Sky. Blue...dark...lighting...she could see something. Ahna realized just now that she could see everything around her. Her eyes went from a faded blue to their original bright blue color standing out with gold flecks in them.

"K-kashi?" Ahna asked raising a hand to his face actually seeing him for once in a very long time. That's all it took? Was a strike of lighting or protecting one from such an attack? "I-I can see you" Ahna heard the attack hit the children as she stood up facing Kita, if the cousins weren't getting involved then it was time to stop being so shy all the time. To stop being vulnerable or weak in front of everyone. Ahna took a deep beath and pulled the lighting into her body from the sky making it clear up a bit at least the lighting stopped. "KIRA! Either take HER back or I will END HER!" Ahna threatened even as Kita made it up to about an inch away from her face. Ahna felt the adrenaline rush while she punched Kita square in the jaw with a right upper cut hitting her straight on throwing her back a bit. Once she hit the ground and before Kita could attack again, Kira appeared. "I denounce her family, I do not wish to see any of you ever again. This blood tie is over!" With that Kira nodded as everyone left and Ahna raced to Silver's side. Sasuke was next to her but that blast caught him off gaurd.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-27-2019, 01:06 AM

Immy: hm? O.o

Kakashi glanced down at her when she spoke and he was inwardly grateful she could see again. Her sight had been restored. He stuck close to Ahna as she got up to face Kita. When it was over, and the women were gone he too went to the sides of his students.

Silver was forced to return to normal when that last attack hit her and sent her and Saskue back, which hurt in more ways than one. Silver lay on the ground motionless.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-27-2019, 01:22 AM

Nova_Alchemist: Ahna is energy based, mostly life but electricity is energy she learns. so its not harmful towards her.

"No no no" Ahna held Silver in her arms "Come on, stay with me" she knew the girl was badly injured but Kita always aimed to kill. Ahna slowly, very slowly began to heal Silver. She would do anything for this child and there was no one stopping her. However her healing abilities were very little.

"Let me help" a familiar voice appeared as Kira stood where the sound came from along with Katana and Gabrielle. Kita and Violet were not present at the time being. "Don't worry she isn't here to hurt you. You know I'm a better healer anyways." Kira was a natural healer and lacked strength but had a lot of heart. Ahna loosened her hold and backed up from Silver staying close to Kakashi "Don't worry, Kira isn't a threat like the other one" plus Kira owed her after all this time. They watched as she healed Silver and Sasuke but not to the point that they would wake up. Katana walked over picking up Sasuke like it was nothing. Strength was her best bet, control was not her ordeal. "Come on, we should probably take them home." Ahna looked to Kakashi "Would you like to carry her?" Ahna asked.