Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 08-13-2009, 04:48 PM

Sorry, I'm not taking any new ones until I get my current list up to date.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-13-2009, 04:52 PM

Ah... well that's fine, I was just curious. Thanks anyways

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 08-13-2009, 04:54 PM

Feel free to return when I get caught up or just stick around and chat a while.

Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy a...
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 08-13-2009, 05:39 PM

Hai Enzeru! ^^ <3

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 08-13-2009, 06:55 PM

Hello there Windy.

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 08-13-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Name: Anna
Birth Date: June 4, 1994

Don't be too cruel to me. xD
Your expression number is 1. People notice your confidence before anything else. People see you as a leader and expect you to lead. Do not let it go to your head, but lead on!

Your heart number is 2. You feel empathic and believe you are in touch with your inner self. You don’t mind taking a backseat to the ‘star’ in your life but sometimes you feel so over shadowed. Don’t let this get to you. You are awesome in your own right.

Your personality number is 3. You love people and animals. You feel the need to express yourself in art. Don’t bother keeping up with this person or that, they suck anyway. Shake some hands and chat it up!

Your destiny number is 6. You are certain to have a very happy future with people you care about. Careful not to meddle. Remember: If you love it don’t smother it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Wind View Post
HAI ENZERU <3

Ooh.
Tarot readins. o-o <33333
What can I do for one? :3

Though
one for numerology please! >w<

Name: Annie
Birth Date: July 8, 1993
Your expression number is 1. People watch eagerly as you turn something thought worthless into gold. They know you see the silver lining and know how to bring it to the surface even if they don’t. They look to you to do this.

Your heart number is 6. You feel love for people. You understand what other people are feeling as well. You sometimes feel the need to get closer to people when they are down or lonely.

Your personality number is 7. Despite your wise nature and the feeling you have of spiritual fulfillment there are still things you have yet to know and experience in the world. Don’t look for the bad things, and don’t fear them, just get out there and shine.

Your destiny number is 1. You are meant to be to visionary others see you as. You will not let them down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukiaine22 View Post
I've never done this before. Here's my information whenever you get the chance.

Name: Krystal
Birth Date: February 1, 1986
Your expression number is 6. Others see you as a very loving person and feel the need to get close to you. You are the person people go to ‘just to talk’ about things.

Your heart number is 1. You feel the need to get out and do something that will make a difference in the world and set yourself in front of it all. You think highly of yourself, but don’t let others see too much of it.

Your personality number is 7. The world is full of faults. Despite your superior mind it is not your place to find them. Seek inner enlightenment through a spiritual force and become closer to your own inner truth before seeking worldly truth.

Your destiny number is 9. Your future reads like an old movie. Love, adventure, helping others, yep it’s all there. Care to play the role of the hero? It’s in your destiny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
Hmm, I am curious of this as well. XD

Name: Inga (Should I include my middle/second name as well? D8)
Birth Date: 28th December, 1993
Your expression number is 3. People see your need to express yourself through art. Your popularity leaves you little time to do so. Continue to foster friendships but remember to save time for yourself.

Your heart number is 1. You feel creative and independent. You don’t need anyone telling you how to express yourself. ‘Censor me not for I am awesome!’ Would be your slogan.

Your personality number is 4. You are loyal to friends and family. Your down to earth nature helps you to think before you act and this is a good thing but sometimes you hold back too much.

Your destiny number is 8. You shall be leader of them all. Your ability to manage teams of people will open doors wide for you in the future. Remember, it’s the people that matter, not the money.

@Windy Feel free to pm me or visit my shop and we can discuss it then.

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 05:02 PM

Thank you very much for the reading! It was accurate!

Last edited by Shimawa_zen; 08-16-2009 at 05:05 PM..