onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 06-22-2013, 04:31 PM

I've got the garden shop open in my town now, aaaaaaand I think Kicks is going to be open soon. Oh, and Nooklings is going to upgrade.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-22-2013, 06:53 PM

I read somewhere that Kicks takes three days. xP

Yay for Mark! Sounds like we are going at about the same pace. ^.^

It's been raining hard and thundering in Merlot(my town) all day today. I've started on a fountain and changed my ordinance from the "Keep Merlot Beautiful" to the Night owl one. I read that the Keep town beautiful is for when you don't play very often, and I've been on there every day. Haha. Guess I'll try the night owl one out, that way Izumi can visit and buy things from my shop! LOL!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-23-2013, 03:35 PM

I'm so far behind. >.<

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-23-2013, 05:38 PM

We need to meet up sometime soon, Seridano! I think I'm gonna start to try and keep my gates open, so maybe some of us can play for a bit together.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-23-2013, 05:43 PM

Yes, indeed. Not sure I'll be able to stop by today, but will let you know.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-23-2013, 05:48 PM

Okay! ^.^ I'm just bein lazy around the house today. What you up to?

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-23-2013, 05:52 PM

I'm out visiting TamLin:.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-24-2013, 04:42 AM

@llonka - Thank you so much for the wallpaper!!

I went to an anime convention Saturday and got a TON of streetpasses. I think I may be able to purchase some of the citrus set. I know I saw the floor, but I may of seen the wallpaper. I'll double check. I maxed out on buying stuff today as you can only buy 5 items per day. Nooooo!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-24-2013, 01:57 PM

You are very welcome Izumi!! I think the mermaid stuff is pretty, but the wallpaper was too busy for me. xP

YAY CITRUS STUFF!! You already gave me the wall paper lol! I have the table and a chair. I also found an apple clock, I don't think it goes with it, but I like fruit! You've also given me the pineapple bed.

I finally got my loan paid off and now I have a second floor! I also re-upholstered what I have of the Polka Dotty set and it's so pretty! So I moved the Polka Dotty stuff upstairs.

My T&T Mart opened today! It's also lightly raining again. Ahh I love the rain! I think I have maybe one more day before my Kicks opens up, I can't wait!

Seriously though, I'm so jelly of you getting streetpassed... I can only dream of the day.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-24-2013, 02:35 PM

After reading some of the above comments, I've realized that I really need to get on the ball. xP

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 06-25-2013, 04:08 AM

My T&T Mart opened yesterday, so I would presume that Kicks should open today.

I'm trying to grow a lemon tree! I hope it actually does.

Other than that, I'm trying to pay off the loan for my second house expansion and setting a bit in the donation box here and there so I can get the Dream Suite.

Oh, and I totally sat in Reggie Fils-Aime's house and watched his TV earlier. Gotta love that house museum thingy.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-25-2013, 02:57 PM

My T&T Mart opened yesterday, and today my Kicks opens! WOOT! I also saw Shrunk and should be getting the Club LOL soonish.

I haven't decided if I want to get the Dream Suite or not.. Who is Reggie? One of the guys from Nintendo?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-26-2013, 02:28 AM

llonka:
I have some stuff to give you in animal crossing - A watermelon chair, pantheon post, regal table, striped clock (for your son), and I also have some citrus flooring on order for you...and I think something else but I can't remember.

Also, I just figured out what he meant - Reggie will appear in HHA showcase and you can actually GO to his house. I think he cheats as he was registered May 30th, has his house completely expanded to the max AND has a ton of rare stuff in his house (which you can't buy, obviously).

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-27-2013, 12:49 AM

Thanks for the stuff Izumi!

Ooooh okay... I haven't seen that yet.. Guess I should keep checking?

So tired.. ready for my summer Algebra class to be over...

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-27-2013, 12:57 PM

I finally got into Club Tortimer and the first person who I partied it up on the island with was Japanese so it was a bit hard communicating, haha. I didn't know whether I was meant to join in on her game but I guess she wouldn't be in the club otherwise! I still felt bad though. Oh! and she had a crown!

Also I paid off my first town instalment thing. :>

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-27-2013, 03:45 PM

Ooooh she had a crown! She much be rich!

Congrats! I think I'm going to expand the museum next, I've gotten three bridges, a yellow bench, park clock, and a fountain. I just finished the campsite.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-27-2013, 05:53 PM

I finally did buy my club tortimer application the other day, and I've opened up the dream suite. I was checking out the Japanese towns as they've had the game out for much longer than we have to see what they've done.

I came across a pretty creepy house. I took some pictures on my 3DS and I'll have to see if I can upload them online and post here. Maybe someone can get the reference? The whole town was super developed, and all houses had several floors on each one, each one packed full of items. This one house, though, was pretty barren except for a few items...and it seemed like in each room he placed a pile of bones in the room except the middle. Maybe someone will understand the significance of it?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-27-2013, 08:52 PM

That sounds so wierd! Could it be a Japan thing? :O

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-27-2013, 09:45 PM

I don't know...I think it has deeper meaning. I have the pictures on my 3DS, but it looks like I may need to pop in the SD card on my computer to pull the images. I'm assuming you guys are fairly interested? I am...as I'm curious what, if any, meaning it has.

I have fun with the dream suite, even though nothing you do saves. I love looking at other people's towns. :)

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-28-2013, 11:40 AM

sounds like I should go ahead and invest in the dream suite then... I'm corious to know what that means... sounds pretty creepy.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 06-28-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
Ooooh she had a crown! She much be rich!

Congrats! I think I'm going to expand the museum next, I've gotten three bridges, a yellow bench, park clock, and a fountain. I just finished the campsite.
Aw man, and I was proud of my bridge, haha. You've progressed so much! I've just realised that bugs give you A LOT of gold compared to WW. Bells are so much easier to earn in NL compared to WW I've found, thankfully!

---------- Post added 06-28-2013 at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
I don't know...I think it has deeper meaning. I have the pictures on my 3DS, but it looks like I may need to pop in the SD card on my computer to pull the images. I'm assuming you guys are fairly interested? I am...as I'm curious what, if any, meaning it has.

I have fun with the dream suite, even though nothing you do saves. I love looking at other people's towns. :)
Oo that house sounds kind creepypasta-ish. Like you know the Legend of Zelda creepypasta and stuff.

I have no idea what that dream suite is. :o

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-28-2013, 02:44 PM

Well I have been playing like three to four hours everyday. I also heard that by going to the island at night and catching bugs, you get more bells. So i've been doing that. ^.^ Got my donation thing up for the Museum expansion now!

Dream Suite is where you get to go visit other people's towns, and they don't know you are there. I think you just get to visit and see what they've done, but I'm not for sure.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 06-28-2013, 06:28 PM

Club LOL just officially opened today! I had the signatures a week ago, but it took a few days for it to all go through.

It looks like in order to post the pictures online I may need to pop the SD card into my computer to see if I can get at them that way. Otherwise, I could take a picture of a picture, but that doesn't work out too well.

I have just paid off my last expansion to my upstairs and just had my basement built. I've got another 100k bells to pay before I can expand it once again.

I have been going to the island on a daily basis and what I do is only put in the fish and bugs that are worth the most money in my basket to take home, and sell all the crap to the little girl (just to get it out of my inventory). That trick seems to pay off pretty well.

---------- Post added 06-28-2013 at 02:29 PM ----------

Also I really need some peaches -- I know someone in the thread said they had them growing naturally. Did anyone get some from them, and if so can I get some from you? Or if that person is around and can meet up, could we swap some peaches?

Many thanks. :)

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 06-28-2013, 08:07 PM

I have them growing naturally if you want to pop over later tonight or some time tomorrow. Just let me know.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 06-29-2013, 12:00 AM

I'd love to meet up and nab some peaches as well... we should set a meeting time!

Izumi- It takes that long for Club LOL? Gosh.. xP