Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 03-25-2009, 03:12 AM

Those are too small to turn into houses though, Knerd. :gonk:
I mean...oh yum? Heyyy, we have a few raspberry bushes in our backyard/garden. :yes:

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 03-25-2009, 03:16 AM

Oh gosh I am so jealous of all the people who won the contest and got those t-shirts.

*drools unconciously*

if only i came up with a funnier reason...but the truth was all I could think to write... :\ i am usually quite creative...but even now i am still mad about what happened with my hubby... ofcourse he doesn't want to talk about it anymore... atleast until its time for time to submit again. ..It did feel like I was living in a cartoon though... >>

oh well...there is always GBA and QR.... ne? ^^;

ok now that I got this off my ...chest... *looks down* yup its off...^^ **clears throat** ok on to the next question,

Will there be any new games in the future where we can play with and earn some little goldies? And is there a particular person who sets up these games in menewsha? Who is the mastermind behind the games? ^^ I would like to think Insomniac..but i could be wrong..:)

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-25-2009, 03:26 AM

I have another question

Do you think that you would ever make a Fuan CI that has poses like fuan legs, hooves, goatee, horns and fuan tail?

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-25-2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre Le Coco View Post
If i see another math question im going to pixel you into a calculator so you can figure them out yourself :P lol

The AA's will whip me if i speak up >.> lol
But bartuc seems to have claimed myself and jelly, and sakura owns a little piece of me too O.o; Like i've mentioned elsewhere, im menewsha's pixel whore - everyone wants a piece of this hot stuff xDD lol

But its only Calculus level ); <33

-bites off a piece of you- o__o

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-25-2009, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Here's a random question.
What is your favorite fruit or uh...vegetable?
*cough* :ninja:
Mmm...

For fruit: To eat, green apple. Visually, strawberry.

For vegetables: To eat, cucumber. Visually, carrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmereina View Post
Oh gosh I am so jealous of all the people who won the contest and got those t-shirts.

*drools unconciously*

if only i came up with a funnier reason...but the truth was all I could think to write... :\ i am usually quite creative...but even now i am still mad about what happened with my hubby... ofcourse he doesn't want to talk about it anymore... atleast until its time for time to submit again. ..It did feel like I was living in a cartoon though... >>

oh well...there is always GBA and QR.... ne? ^^;

ok now that I got this off my ...chest... *looks down* yup its off...^^ **clears throat** ok on to the next question,
Glad that you got that off your chest. I hope you feel much better now, because it seemed that important to you that you feel better for saying it....

Quote:
Will there be any new games in the future where we can play with and earn some little goldies? And is there a particular person who sets up these games in menewsha? Who is the mastermind behind the games? ^^ I would like to think Insomniac..but i could be wrong..:)
Obviously we'd come out with more games in the future. We've said that before.
The staff develops most of our upcoming stuff together. Much is discussed by the AAs and Developers only at first.
The current games are default that came with the software package or something like that. Insomniac had nothing to do with our current games as they were purchased before he purchased the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I have another question

Do you think that you would ever make a Fuan CI that has poses like fuan legs, hooves, goatee, horns and fuan tail?
That depends on what our staffers think. We'll want to send a few people through to Narnia first, to see how that all works out. If they come back and decide faun things are faun with them, perhaps.

Tre Le Coco

Old 03-25-2009, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Durem View Post
My question - What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

and, just for the trekkies - what is a tribble?
My brain imploded...good one :P lol
Quote:
What would you do if there was an invasion of David Hasselhoffs?
adopt one as a sexy man slave of course, i need a better one than my current one xD lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
I go by "Chella" in real life and "Klawzie" is my main internet handle. XD So... CK. :)
I was expecting more epic explanations >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Anvil. View Post
Does anyone want to write my paper on genetic engineering for me? :lol:
Not particularly :P
Quote:
Here's a random question.
What is your favorite fruit or uh...vegetable?
*cough* :ninja:
The ones i can't eat xD; lol, banana's and corn T_T
Quote:
How would you prepare for an attack on Menewsha from evils of the islands past?
I'd betch slap them with my shoes :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmereina View Post
There is a whack-a-user game in development :ninja:
And a click the jelly game is up for testing!
Quote:
I have another question

One day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post

But its only Calculus level ); <33

-bites off a piece of you- o__o
There goes another piece T_T; lol

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-25-2009, 12:08 PM

That game is evil.

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 03-25-2009, 12:21 PM

I have another question~ :>

If the Mene staff can have a theme song, what would it be? =P Or, if you guys already have a theme song, what is it? xDD;; <3<3

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 03-25-2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
I have another question~ :>

If the Mene staff can have a theme song, what would it be? =P Or, if you guys already have a theme song, what is it? xDD;; <3<3
First song is the 'edited' version of the theme song.

Now for Video #2. Strong Language and Suggestive, stuff. Viewers Discretion is Advised.

Last edited by Bartuc; 03-25-2009 at 03:04 PM..

Rylynne

Old 03-25-2009, 03:18 PM

LOLOLZ. xDDDD;;

Interesting song choices. 8DD;;
I was seriously just listening to Just Dance an hour ago or something. =P
Oh, and cool guitar on the second song. xDD;;

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 03-25-2009, 03:44 PM

Is it just me, or were the Dragon Gowns inspired by the old "Flash Gordon" TV series?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-25-2009, 03:59 PM

Does Yumeh have his own theme song?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 03-25-2009, 04:01 PM

Ok here's another question(s) - Any plans to update the MAC? (*begs* I want more clothes to play with!) Who made the MAC, and if there's no plans to update it who do we poke continuously with pointed sticks until they finally update it?

From the looks of it, it hasn't been updated in quite some time, and I would really love to try out different looks on it using some of the newer stuff. =3

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-25-2009, 07:11 PM

Yes, the MAC will be updated when our lovely Springy gets the time to finish it up. She's been working on it in the spare time she has, but she's had some issues come up and hasn't had as much time as she'd like to work on it, and the update is going to be massive, so there's A LOT to do. :sweat: Hopefully it'll be updated sooner than later. *crosses fingers*

Seiishiro
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-25-2009, 09:18 PM

Hehehe, thanks CK and Tre... <3 I tend to forget alot. So forgive me if i ever repeat things again..:)

I am actually trying to think up of more thought provoking questions. You guys deserve serious questions as well as funny ones.. its a good balance. i think....^^; If you are like me...you guys probably don't want to think at all.

Ahh...just realize i am on my mule...lol hope thats ok..^^

anyways. on the the next question...^^

Will there be future contests where the user gets to develop a CI/EI/Common...like... hmm..similar to how Gaia does it sometimes. They pick the best of them and use it as a common and the user would win a prize for that? I am not saying it will be me..because I am dumb when it comes to developing things. But just wondering. ^^

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 03-25-2009, 09:20 PM

Hello everyone~ I wanted to ask... What type of music does everyone on the staff like?

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-25-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
Is it just me, or were the Dragon Gowns inspired by the old "Flash Gordon" TV series?
It's not just you! I don't know necessarily that it's directly inspired - you'd have to ask yanyan13, as he's the one who designed it. XD But several members on staff said, "oh hey!" :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth Star View Post
Hello everyone~ I wanted to ask... What type of music does everyone on the staff like?
Good music!

I have a Last.FM profile for the curious:
http://www.last.fm/user/klawzie

Tre Le Coco

Old 03-26-2009, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiishiro View Post
Will there be future contests where the user gets to develop a CI/EI/Common...like... hmm..similar to how Gaia does it sometimes. They pick the best of them and use it as a common and the user would win a prize for that? I am not saying it will be me..because I am dumb when it comes to developing things. But just wondering. ^^
Not to be rude, but I wouldn't trust the userbase to design any CI or EI >.>; Well, especially CI because thats the site paid staff income you'd be messing with there, and what some people may think looks cool doesn't necessarily mean people will like or even donate towards it
Commons i have no problem with because they are free for all with a fake currency and we've had past users designs in our commons too :yes:
Quote:
My music tastes vary depending on my mood or what im working on xD; so a bit of everything i guess

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 03-26-2009, 12:11 AM

Any ideas for pixeling a skateboard perhaps? :lol:

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 03-26-2009, 01:45 AM

LOL Bartuc. :rofl:

Quote:
That depends entirely on my mood and/or whether the tune and the song overall appeals to me or not. I am more partial to... 'lively' songs, you could say. Therefore most of my song collection consists of rock and it's variations, although I listen to blues, spiritual, alternative, traditional and instrumentals as well, amongst others. Like Tre, a bit of everything, I suppose. xD

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-26-2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:

I listen to just about anything except country music and rap (with the exception of the Youngblood Brass Band).

My playlist right now has a ton of Broadway showtunes, They Might Be Giants, John Coltrane, Frank Ticheli, Bedaines Breakfast, Cat Stevens, Chicago, and Manowar.

Tre Le Coco

Old 03-26-2009, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Any ideas for pixeling a skateboard perhaps? :lol:
one day :P

Rylynne

Old 03-26-2009, 07:51 AM

May I ask who is online on Mene the most? =O Just curious~ xDD;; <3<3

Tre Le Coco

Old 03-26-2009, 12:03 PM

well im on a good 10 or so hours a day >.> but i think jelly and juru take the cake with being online the most xD; lol

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 03-26-2009, 12:06 PM

That is a rather difficult question, Ryl. :lol:
Probably jelly or juru, my hours depends. I can be on for more than half a day at times, and there are days when I can only come in for half an hour at most.