Amber Absolution
Haunted by Kingdom hospital
Send a message via MSN to Amber Absolution

Old 07-31-2011, 09:09 AM

This is a Roleplay between myself, Amber Absolution and Ashtyn Leigh. If you are not one of us, then please refrain from posting. We don't want your dirty fingerprints all over our things. :)

Last edited by Amber Absolution; 08-02-2011 at 08:30 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 12:39 AM

Name: Aurora (after the goddess of dawn.)
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi
Job: Model/singer
Favorite quote: "Music washes away the dust from the soul of everyday life."
Looks: 5'9", 157 lbs. (will show you picture of her once it's uploaded.)

Looking up at the clock Aurora sighed. "I need to get ready." Her voice unfeeling, bored almost. "Fine, I love you darling, be safe!" Glaring slightly at the phone, "Yea mom, love you too." Click. The conversation over swiftly. Rolling off her bed she walked into the bathroom and pulled her crimson hair into a high ponytail. Her hair cascading down to the middle of her back. Sighing she looked over herself in the mirror. "I think a black tank and bell-bottoms are okay to show up, at least to a swimsuit shoot." Sighing she smiled as her lime green bra showed at the top of her tank top looking like an undershirt. Her manager would throw a fit if she knew Aurora was wearing this outfit to a shoot. Sighing she put on her combat boots and grabbed the keys to her black Jeep Wrangler. Locking up on her way out of her house she smiled and hopped into the jeep. "Rock music? I think yes!" So, all the way to the photo shoot she blasted bands like Scary Kids Scaring Kids and Five Finger Death Punch. Boy would she have gotten a kick if she knew just how much she creeped out the other models.

Smiling when she got to the place they were shooting, which happened to be a beach the company rented, Aurora bounced out of the car and up to the makeup trailer and dressing room. "HEY! This is a private set!" Smiling and replying in the sweetest voice she could she said "Ah, I know. I'm Aurora!" The 'guard' checked the list of models and nodded, some of the girls huffing in surprise. "All the outfits are picked out before hand. You did bring retainers for your piercings right?" Aurora nodded and she swiftly changed them out. "All right, we have you wearing a white swimsuit." Nodding she started to change into the swimsuit, which was a white bikini top and white bikini bottoms that had a sky blue ribbon stitched through the top and it was tied together on her hips, then headed to makeup where they started to apply it. "All models are to meet on the beach in five minutes to meet the photographer!" someone announced as Aurora finished her makeup and went straight to the beach, waiting for the others, and looking around at the waters.

Amber Absolution

Old 08-02-2011, 08:30 PM

Name: Aiden
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: [Coming Soon]

Aiden had already been on the set of the shoot for hours when he realised the models had started to arrive. He knew that most other people in his line of work could happily arrive at the same time as every one else, but Aiden always found himself getting too distracted. One of the main reasons he had become a photographer of models and people was that it was so interesting how people could be so beautiful in different ways, but still some how seem very similar.

He had brought a large selection of cameras with him today, all set up at different angles or hanging by straps round his neck. It wasn't just the person, but the camera that could completely change a photograph. The lens, the focus, these this could change what was captured drastically.

After a few minutes of no one else arriving, a girl with a high ponytail came out of a trailer and gave him the signal that he had only five minutes left. Just enough time for some last minute checks, that everything was switched on, that the lighting was just right and nothing was messing up the scene.

After he was sure everything was perfect, he ran a hand through his dark hair and straightened the chequered shirt he was wearing. He couldn't help but feel untidy surrounded by people that were paid for looking perfect. He wasn't bad looking, but he certainly wasn't male model material.

Looking up from the camera he had been trying to see his reflection in, he saw one of the models already out of the trailers. "Hey there!" Seeing as she was the only one around, he didn't see the harm in introducing himself a minute or two early. "I'm Aiden Leeding, I'll be the photographer on this shoot."

A gentle and genuine smile was on his lips, showing just how much he enjoyed his work. Although he couldn't see her face as she looked out at the waters, he spoke confidently and wasn't bothered by that fact. He had gotten pretty used to models and similar hardly even looking at him before they started to talk to complain about something.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 04:09 AM

Aurora ripped her head from the water and smiled sweetly to the man, "Ah, where are my manners? Hello Mr. Leeding. I am Aurora, most people call me rawry. I don't know why though." She chuckled rolling her eyes a bit at her silly friends always making up stupid names to call the model.

Rubbing the back of her neck she approached Aiden and wondered what she should do. Many models didn't associate with the photographer more than needed, most photographers thought of Aurora as a breath of fresh air, others disliked her because she broke the normal 'model' role.

"This is rather strange for me, I normal pose for 'gothic' or 'alternative' fashion. Though I must say I do love being by the beach, water is so calming I think." Grinning ear to ear she looked back out to the water and sighed slightly. "The other models seem to be rather picky and slow at getting dressed, I apologize for them, even though I shouldn't... it's not like they are any problem of mine." Her blue eyes glided effortlessly over to the trailer where she heard some yelling making her roll her eyes.

A downfall of Aurora's would have to be that she was a rather talkative person. In fact it surprised many of her family and friends when they found out how silent and professional she was in front of the camera. Some think of her poses a bit macabre but she found them unique, it took a lot not for her to talk or shoot off some 'rude' remark but she found it the best for shoots.

Swimsuit shoots were her favorite if she was actually allowed to pose in water. Sometimes they put her on the beach and it was rather dull to her. "If I may ask, are we posing in the water today? I find it one of the funner sides of shooting swimsuit shoots." Her eyes roaming over the man before her, not once did her smile falter, in fact it rarely did. Rawry was and is just a naturally bubbly person, that is until she is in front of the camera or around whiny brats.

[ sorry this one isn't all to well D: ]

Amber Absolution

Old 08-03-2011, 11:10 PM

At first, Aiden was rather taken aback by the woman’s sudden talkativeness. Although it wasn’t something he was unhappy with, he certainly wasn’t used to it. Honestly, he didn’t think he had ever learnt so much in such a short amount of time from one stranger.

“Oh, really? Alternative fashion shoots?” Now he smiled with a little more interest. “When I take photo’s away from work, I usually do more alternative scenes myself. That’s where my real interest is. When a model is against a white background, or a calm sea, there’s no challenge. Put them down an ally and it’s quite different.”

Talking about his private work gave him much pride. He viewed it as a challenge, for himself and the models that took part. Often however it was months between one shoot and another, for the lack of people who were willing to take up his challenge with him.

“Well Rawry, I wasn’t too sure what I was going to do until every one arrived outside, but I’ll do my best to have you in the water if you would prefer it. I can’t promise anything though. I think it will probably be a mixture of both.” As he spoke, he again started to fiddle with one of the camera’s around his neck, moving the lens a fraction of an inch, to where he thought perfection was hiding.

That was another thing that he had a great passion in. Not just the art, but the technology. He had made sure he knew how every model he owned or worked with functioned, inside and out, digitally and manually. He serviced, repaired and improved them all by hand when needed, and he found that it had always served him better.

Hearing another girl yell inside a different trailer, he couldn’t help but laugh. “Yes well, I’m paid in ten minutes so I don’t mind whether they come out now or in half an hour to be honest. Still, it would be nice to get things moving.”

[No need to apologise! It was wonderful. (:]

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 11:26 PM

Rawry nodded smiling, "It's rare to meet others interested in alternative fashion. I mean, it's not really the most popular type of fashion. I do enjoy when I get to keep the clothes however." She watched Aiden closely as he messed with the camera.

Paying close attention she nodded, "Well you will at least have one model to shoot!" giggling slightly at her own comment she looked down seeing a crab scuttle by. Bending down she gently picked it up and studied it slightly, "I do hope that when they come out they wont be to afraid of these little guys." He voice soft and caring, "They don't mess with people, but they hurt when they get a hold of you." Setting the little thing down she looked around.

There were lights set up several different places and the beach defiantly didn't look like a normal beach to her, then again it really wasn't. Sighing slightly she turned back to Aiden, "So do you like wearing alternative clothing?" She asked softly waiting for the other models to come out. It was always rather boring waiting on the other girls... that's why Aurora always preferred alternative, not many people wanted to model for them.

Looking at a few girls coming out of the trailer she tore her gaze back to the photographer. As soon as the models were near her quiet whispers of "Sorry to be so late" were heard, she just ignored them. In the modeling world you really shouldn't be late, no matter what. Aurora also applied this rule to her normal life schedule. And if she was late she would make up for it by doing the best she could at whatever she was late to.

(This is Aurora = http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6193524_n.jpg )

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 08-03-2011 at 11:39 PM..

Amber Absolution

Old 08-03-2011, 11:42 PM

When Aiden noticed a few more girls come out of the trailers, he gave them a long look before asking them to stand in different groups along the sand. Once his attention was off them, he looked back at Aurora or 'Rawry' and nodded, remembering what she had said. "I suppose at least you know they suit you. I don't often wear anything interesting. Jeans and a checked shirt are good enough for me. I suppose a life time behind the lens made me forget I have an appearance at all."

He watched as the small creature, who was probably rather surprised that the ground had gone, wiggle it's legs in the air around it. "They're not too bad are they? I suppose every animal just wants to survive really. You don't do that by picking fights." As he talked, he thought about just how mad the human race must be. Constantly throwing themselves at monsters and challenges much bigger then themselves, and much more risky then it was probably worth.

As he spoke, he noticed the woman who had told him that he had only five minutes left, and gave her an unhappy look. Perhaps that would finally get someone to hurry up the models enough that he could start. He didn't mind having one or two still getting ready, but he needed to make sure he knew what he was working with. "Well, if you ever find yourself in the south of town, give me a call. I'm sure I could find a suitable scene to shoot you in, if you'll let me of course." Another friendly smile, and he turned around to look at the girls that he had split into three groups, before moving one girl to another place.

Finally, a few more people pored out the doors of the trailers and he looked them up and down before splitting them up into his already formed groups. "Just one or more and I'll move you into a group and we'll start. At least we're somewhere more interesting then a white room with too much lighting." Perhaps it was a flaw with taking work as he got it instead of really working with just one company, but all to often he found himself in a setting that was bleak taking shots that were rather inartistic.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 12:03 AM

Aurora smiled and nodded, taking a mental note of what he said. Although she tended to stick with the same photographers, if he was rather good at his work then she wouldn't mind trying to shoot with him again.

Walking over to the groups she saw that they were being paired in groups, 'I do hope we wont be shooting in groups, it's rather hard trying to pose with other models and one not making the others look like background characters pretty much.' Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard voices. "What's your name?" One of the girls in her group scowled at her when she noticed that Aurora wasn't paying much attention. "Oh, I'm Aurora..."

Looking around she saw almost all the models were gorgeous, some were a little short and others made herself feel short. "When will the shoot begin?" A model asked in a rather whining voice, "A little sooner if you girls weren't so picky about how your make up looked and what not." Aurora shot off making some girls glare at her and a few chuckle.

"What? All I'm saying is that this is a beach shoot, not a shoot where you should pile on all the make up you can. You have to take into consideration you might be getting into the water, meaning that your makeup will run and have to be fixed constantly." Rolling her eyes while she spoke she looked over at the mirror and smiled to herself.

All Rawry had on her face was waterproof eyeliner, mascara, and she happened to find some blue waterproof eyeshadow in several different shades that she had on in a rather interesting way... She was beautiful, in a rather subtle way. Sighing she looked at the other models who seemed to look more pin-upish than swimwear.... Waiting for her instructions she started to twirl some of her long hair.

Amber Absolution

Old 08-04-2011, 12:17 AM

Finally, as Aurora walked off to the other girls, another group came out of the trailers and a overly happy woman gave him the thumbs up signal, meaning they were the last. Putting them also into groups, he stood back a few times, moving and swapping people as he did so. Finally, Aiden was happy with the selection of people he had, and started his work. "Okay, I need you people over there by the rocks....and you by the sand." He walked with the two groups he hand moved away to make sure that they knew where he had meant.

Finally he turned back to the last group, the one that contained 'Rawry'. "Right, you will be in the water, unless you have any dramatic objections?" Without even allowing for an answer he continued. "Wonderful! Right, can you all form an order please." Slowly, they all fought to get into a line and he picked out one person at a time and directed them into the water, before proceeding to talk them through their pose and finally raising up his camera and taking multiple shots before lowing it again and making small changes.

After four or five people had been gone through, and the group had been wittled down to just Aurora and another girl, he gentured to the other girl to follow him and walked back over to the other groups. These shoots were up against a large flat rock, and lying down on the sand or standing just in front of the water. These took much less time, as he could physically show them where to stand without walking into the water. "Wonderful everyone! You were all amazing, thank you!"

Finally, the remaining girls walked back into the trailers and he went back to where he had left Aurora standing alone. "Sorry about that, but they were getting restless. Okay, can I have you walk back into the water until it's up around your thighs?" When he spoke, he wasn't looking at her at all, instead he was taking camera's from around his neck and picking up new ones from a small table next to one of the larger lights.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-04-2011, 01:06 AM

It took all that she had not to laugh when Aiden didn't let the models object at all. It was very amusing to her. Although most would never argue with the photographer, it just made her want to fall over laughing because of the faces the other models made when he walked off...

Aurora watched all the other models pose for the camera, it was all going by quickly. Sighing slightly as she noticed she was the only one left she smiled. Finally she got to go into the water. After listening to Aiden talk to the others. Finally she heard him say "Okay, can I have you walk back into the water until it's up around your thighs?" She complied willingly.

Letting her hands glide on the top of the water she slightly danced around in one spot as she saw he was getting ready. Aurora always did love water. Smiling she twirled spraying some water up in the process making her hold in a chuckle. Looking around in the water she saw a seashell, it was so beautiful, she decided it was best not to grab it though. Moving from one foot to another she waited for directions.

Although she loved to pose on her own, Rawry wasn't all to sure on how the shoot was suppose to be shot. Some liked it to be girly, some sexy, it really all just depended on the company and what they asked for. Of course she probably should have asked her manager before she even said yes to the job but that was rather unimportant at the moment. "Is there anything specific you would like me to do?" Her voice lingered around them as it became quiet, the models must have left by now for it to be so quiet.

Amber Absolution

Old 08-05-2011, 08:38 PM

Aiden looked up, almost surprised to hear someone speak. He had been so lost in his own thoughts, he had completely forgotten what was going on. "Oh, sorry I should have said! I want something...innocent, vunerable in a way. Everything except from your eyes, I want your eyes to be sexy, passionate. Your eyes need to show me your true self."

As he spoke, a slight chill ran down his back. He was used to talking to models about how they needed to look, he wasn't a stranger to guiding them about, but this time, he actually knew the model as a human being, not just a pretty face. Maybe it was that which had caused such shivers.

Aiden was glad he had left Aurora until last. It was a lovely to work with a girl who seemed to enjoy being shot so much. So many people turned up, posed and then walked away, without so much as a smile on their face. It was work to them, every day work and something they had lost passion in long ago. Instead, they did it for the fame, the parties and the money.

Actually, he had really wanted to use that in this picture. A smile when faked brought only a prettiness. A smile when created by joy brought emotion to a photograph, it shared a message and a feeling that the observer took away with them. He wanted to capture her enjoyment of the water in her eyes and in her false innocence. He hoped, that if he 'Rawry' could pull it off, he could get her picture as the main photograph for the set. Then it would make its way onto advertisements, the front a magazines, anywhere the company wanted it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 03:43 AM

Aurora sat there thinking about what she would do when she finally decided. Dipping her hand into the water she threw it up in the air around her like a child would, giggling in the process. When she looked at the Aiden she attempted to let her 'true' self shine through her eyes. Every model was use to 'smizing' the whole "smile with your eyes" thing. It was rather hard to break from for most models... However this was exactly what they did in the alternative industry... They wanted to show people for who they were. Occasionally she would have to "smize" or "act this way" but she usually always had to portray how she was.

If she had to guess how her eyes really look it would probably be depressed/cross... Her real self tended to be a mix between being angry, depressed, or happy all the time... In actuality 'Rawry' was all three, all the time. As strange and completely impossible as it sounded to most, that was just how she was.

Feeling the need to do some different things than just making the water 'rain' on her she decided to spin in the water again flinging it up into the air attempting to do what Aiden had told her to. Looking at the seashell again she decided to pick it up, looking at it she threw it out onto the beach, "I'm going to take that later.." as her sentence started to fade she began posing again. It was defiantly different than what she was use to. She couldn't twist her body to make it look macabre or to make it like an acrobats... she simply decided on moving like a child, for that is what she truly believed was innocent.

Amber Absolution

Old 08-07-2011, 08:40 PM

As she started to pose and move, Aiden started clicking his camera. Every picture was perfect, with no flaws. In every shot he took he could feel the true power that radiated from within her, released through her eyes and mixing with her innocence. It made his hair stand on end and the air around him feel a little cold.

"That's wonderful! You're amazing Aurora, truly." Honestly he couldn't help but mean it. Perhaps it was the realness of her character that made the photographs seem so real and natural. It was so obvious when a pose was nothing more then that, a pose. He liked photographs to seem natural. Like they were taken just at the perfect moment, not taken while someone stood still and waited.

Finally, he took his camera away from in front of him and let it dangle back around his neck. "That's wonderful! I think I've got all I need now. Sorry that I kept you for so long, I hope that you didn't have plans that I've ruined." Honestly, he had almost forgotten that people do have lives outside of work, and he had kept 'Rawry' quite a lot longer then the other girls. Actually, he was sure that a few of them must have already headed out.

"It was a real pleasure working with you." He smiled at her as friendly as he could, before looking at his watch, and then at the trailers. Now he had finished, he usually just picked up all his things and left, but this time he wanted to hang around for a bit. Maybe it was the promise of more conversation still lingering in the air, or his own worry that he would seem rude. Whatever the reason, Aiden stood looking away from the beach for at least a little while.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 09:11 PM

Aurora smiled and nodded "Why thank you, it was fun shooting with you today." Wadding out of the water she picked up her seashell and smiled as she saw it was perfect, her mother collected seashells and other pointless items it seemed. "Hm, well I honestly didn't have any plans. I was just going to try and look for a good place to eat since I don't feel like eating ramen... I need to go shopping sometime soon." Giggling to the last part she smiled and waited for Aiden to move, wanting to talk to him a bit longer, he seemed like a rather interesting person.

"It was a pleasure working with you as well." She said smiling. Rubbing the back of her neck she looked around seeing that most of the models had left already or were arguing about where to go eat. "I should probably change now... but would you like to talk after or something?" Her voice sounded a bit unsure. In all honesty Rawry was confused as to why she even wanted to hang out with Aiden in the first place. Not many photographers were interesting enough to make her want to talk to them more...

In all reality Aurora didn't really talk to many people outside from her friends she had always had... This of course annoyed her mom whom wanted grand children. It was just how Rawry was, most couldn't handle her. Smiling though she started heading to the trailer. "If you want to talk or something just wait by the trailer!" Completely glad she didn't get her hair wet she ran to the trailer to change and wipe off the makeup.

Amber Absolution

Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 AM

Aidan watched as she ran off and then smiled, guessing he wasn't going to be allowed to disappear off. First though, he started to dismantle his stands and lights, before taking armfuls of his equipment carefully back to his car. He was lucky to have any of it really, most of it he had either got very cheap online or been given by people who had lost interest. He wasn't penniless by any stretch of the imagination, but he wasn't all that well off. His money certainly wasn't enough to burn.

Eventually it was all either in the back of his car or sitting comfortably on the back seat. With that all finished, he could turn his attention to Aurora's problem of finding some where to eat. Now, he was aware that what he should do is ask her round for a perfectly cooked dinner. However, Aiden was a terrible cook and would more likely leave her filled with undercooked food then a feeling of impressiveness.

However, that did mean that he ate out, and ate out an awful lot. Knowing this however, he had always avoided fast food places and tended to search for taster and healthier restaurants. That at least meant that he could be some help to Aurora. Honestly, he didn't know why he really wanted to help her out that badly. Perhaps it was because he had always been one of those guys, that saw everything through to the end as best they could. Or perhaps he was just overly friendly today.

Whatever it was, he waited patently outside of the trailer. He guessed that she wasn't the kind of girl to take forever. Something about her seemed very down to earth and realistic. She wasn't wrapped up in some fantasy world like some of the other girls were. Maybe that was another reason that he got on do well with her. She was certainly a breath of fresh air when he thought there were none.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 01:57 AM

After Aurora wiped off her makeup she changed into the clothes she came in and started to braid her hair. As she was walking out she finished braiding it and looked up seeing Aiden by his car. Looking over her shoulder she saw no one was in the dressing room but wasn't sure if she should lock it or not so she just left it as it was. Sighing she walked over to Aiden smiling and waving.

"So what sounds good? And would you like me to fallow you in my jeep or just ride with you?" As she pulled out her retainers she slipped in the metal hoops on her lips and put the earrings all back into place and smiled brightly. "I think a burger joint sounds good right now, or maybe Chinese, well now that I think of it, any food sounds good!" Chuckling slightly she popped her fingers.

Looking around she saw pretty much everyone had left, making her smirk. Not many models stayed after a shoot to get to know one another. In reality most models hated each other, they were competitors after all. Rawry just never saw the point in hating someone you didn't know just because they were "competition". Then again, she wasn't really a normal person either.