BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2012, 12:10 AM

Name: Elsa Lennon
History: Elsa has always been the quiet girl. Ever since middle school, she's separated herself from others her age, preferring to stay close to her sketch books and Polaroid camera. Elsa doesn't really notice her strangeness around her peers. She avoids and ignores them completely for some reason. She's now a senior, but doesn't quite feel ready to take on the world yet.
Picture:

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2012, 07:56 AM

Name: Tsuki Kachihana
History: Coming from Japan her mother is American, and her father Japanese. She was assigned to take a teaching job in America although she hasn't adjusted to the system over here yet, and her English is terrible even though she is part American, she understands English it just comes out wrong.
Picture:

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-28-2012, 04:35 PM

Elsa pulled her bike up to the rack and hopped off gracefully, locking it tight. Last time she forgot to lock it, the other kids had gotten to it. She looked down, remembering the incident. She pulled on the lock, just to be sure, and shrugged. 'Not like it would ever happen again...' She thought. 'Lightning never strikes the same place twice.' She sighed and continued walking down the sidewalk, and opened the doors into school. Like always, she was the first one in her homeroom class. Since it was practically the middle of the year, she'd already gained a normal habit in school. Get there, be good, go home, and repeat the next day.

She sat down in her desk quietly and pulled out her old sketchbook. It was more than halfway full now and she kept forgetting to buy a new one. She slowly flipped through the pages, observing her technique in drawing and painting. She held many memories in this book. It was the most sacred thing she owned in her opinion. She smiled slightly and laid her head down on it as she closed the cover. Might as well take a nap in before the rest of the class got there.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2012, 09:14 PM

Tsuki, on her first day was to substitute for the art teacher, she ad gotten lost while trying to find it this morning. Her bad English wasn't any help either. She was only 23 and looked even younger than that. She was tall and her hair cascaded down her shoulders. Eventually she found the classroom, but no one was there save for one girl that was fast asleep.

She tilted her head and slowly crept up on her, her sleeping face was cute it was too bad she didn't have her camera. Then again taking pictures of the students could get her in trouble. She instead she began to poke her cheek, she was quite the soft plushy thing.

"Are you dead?" she asked her playfully, she wondered if she should just let her sleep, but if she was anything like the teacher herself, naps would usually turn into a full nights sleep if she had the chance.

(I hurt my hand so posting might not be very good >.< )

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-28-2012, 10:02 PM

Elsa breathed in and out softly as she dreamed of a land of sweets. Lollipops and chocolate lakes, sugar everywhere in this land. She skipped down a cotton candy field. One red and white striped candy cane poked her cheek and she pushed it away, giggling.

In the real world, as the finger poked her cheek, she pushed it away lazily, muttering incoherently.

Still, she skipped along. She looked down to her fingers which had become Twizzlers. While nomming on her thumb, she fell into the chocolate lake. She splashed and splashed, licking up all the chocolate she could. "Are you dead?" A gummy bear popped up from behind her and whispered in her ear. "Are you dead?" Elsa frowned at it, realizing that gummy bears couldn't speak, lakes couldn't be made out of chocolate, and her fingers could never be made of Twizzlers. At that moment, the gummy bear who had just spoken turned into a ten foot tall black as night shadow. It loomed over Elsa as she opened her mouth to scream.

"AH!" Elsa jumped up in her desk, breathing heavily. After catching her breath, she looked down to see a pool of drool on her sketchbook. "Aw man..." she pouted and pulled down her sleeve to wipe it off. She thoroughly examined the pages to make sure nothing had seeped through, and breathed out in relief when everything appeared ship shape.

It was then that she realized she had been watched throughout the process. A rather busty woman stood next to her looking rather confused. Elsa blinked. Surely she was blushing from the embarrassment. "O-Oh... Uhm... I-I'm..." She bit her lip. How could she be such an idiot at a time like this? She looked back up to the beautiful curvy woman, still blushing, "Uhm... Can I help you?"

(( Its alright. Feel better! :O ))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2012, 11:11 PM

Her eyes seemed to beam at her for a moment before patting her on the head, "You're so cute," she said before she collected herself, she had forgotten that she was a teacher for a minute there. She would always lose herself whenever there was something cute around. "Oh, I'm going to be a substitute for your class today." She was saying. "My name is Tsuki Kachihana." She spoke softly and handed her a napkin from her pocket, she usually kept them around just in case.

"Here you go, sorry to wake you, you looked so peaceful, but I couldn't have you sleeping through class it's a no-no, you know?" she had an innocent, childish look on her face.

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-28-2012, 11:24 PM

Elsa blinked and nodded in surprise. She took the napkin and wiped the corners of her mouth. She was glad that nobody else was around to see that. "Thank you... And I'm sorry. I won't be doing that after the bell rings." She blushed, still. Elsa couldn't help but notice a childish look on the teacher's face. To be honest, in Elsa's opinion, she didn't look like a teacher at all. Yes, she had a curvy woman-like figure, but her actions and face was still that of a teenager.

Elsa opened her mouth to try and say something cool, but the bell rang and it wasn't audible. Students rushed in like a wave at the beach and Elsa frowned. She simply bowed in thanks for the napkin and looked ahead to the board, waiting for the teacher to begin, just like the rest of the students.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-28-2012, 11:58 PM

(Hmm...time skip? I'm not sure what to put xD )

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-28-2012, 11:59 PM

(( Sure. :3 You can bring us back in. ))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2012, 12:41 AM

After class ended Tsuki felt relieved, she never thought she would be having so much trouble with art. She wasn't used to the English versions of the colors and kept using the Japanese name of each of them. Feeling exhausted already she sat at her desk feeling embarrassed and stupid at the same time. Maybe it was time for her to take a nap?

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-29-2012, 06:01 PM

As the bell rang for class to end, Elsa stood up and closed her sketch book. She peeked back at her teacher and smiled a bit. She looked exhausted. Elsa thought she did pretty well in class. She rather liked her Japanese way of speaking. A boy in front of her, Robby, looked back at Elsa who was still peeking at Ms. Kachihana. "Someone has a lesbian crush." He muttered to only her as he smoothly walked out. Elsa narrowed her eyes at him, hoping someone would knock the stupid smirk off his face someday soon.

Elsa frowned to herself, though. She touched her face and felt it red. Was he right? She shook her head and picked up her stuff, ready to leave. As she walked out, she turned to Ms. Kachihana. "Uhm... Miss... I-I couldn't really understand the assignment you gave us today. Could I maybe..." She blushed darker. "Uhm... Could I maybe come in for lunch?"

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-29-2012, 08:28 PM

Tsuki was fast asleep in her own little world. She wasn't dreaming about anything good in particular, other than food. When she heard someone speaking she slowly opened her eyes but still kept her head on the desk. "Hmmm? What time is it?" she asked, being barely awake.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up and looked to see the young girl there. "Lunch? already? only if you share." She told her with a smile.

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-30-2012, 03:09 AM

Elsa laughed nervously as she nodded. "Alright, thank you." She reached into her bag and pulled out the tin lunchbox she'd been using since she was in 6th grade. On it, a happy Shaggy rode a two-seated bike with his favorite canine Scooby Doo right behind him. She smiled to herself as she opened it and pulled out a cup of tomato soup. She crinkled her nose and laid it in front of the substitute. "You can have that. I'm not a soup person."

As she pulled out a grilled cheese sandwich for herself, she set down her sketchbook and sat in a desk close to the teacher. She opened to the first clear page and looked up. "Why did you become a teacher?" She asked.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-30-2012, 03:47 AM

In no way was she being lazy asking her to share her lunch, well okay maybe really lazy.

She sat cross legged in her chair as she took the girls soup and listened to her question. "Uhm...well back in Japan my mother taught at an all girls-school it was a tradition in my family to do so. I guess that's the reason really, but other than that I think it's fun." Of course it wasn't a good answer, but it was the truth. "What do you plan to do after you graduate Elsa-san?" she asked using honorifics, she would do that at times without paying attention to it.

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-31-2012, 01:16 AM

Elsa giggled to herself at the answer. It was such a blunt and simple answer. She nodded anyways, respecting it, and listened to the question. "After high school?" She tapped her chin in thought. "Well, I used to want to be a racecar driver... But... That doesn't seem very logical, I'm an average driver at best." Sighing, she pulled out her notebook. "I suppose I'll go move up to New York when I'm 18 and become an artist. They like art up there, right?" She asked. "Oh, wait. You're not from here. Nevermind." She laughed, waving the question away. "Do you like it here so far, by the way?" She asked, taking a few nibbles out of her sandwich.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-31-2012, 02:16 AM

"Oh is that the city with big apples?" Tsuki asked her, she was a bit of an air head. "Ah...it's interesting, but I miss the cute sailor uniforms. I still have my old ones from when I was in school...I sound like an old lady." She gasped when she realized it. She leaned on the desk looking rather childish "Hmmm is art something you really want to do? What would you do with it?" she asked her actions being very cat-like.

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2012, 09:22 PM

Elsa smiled at her remark about 'big apples'. Her teacher was being rather adorable. She nodded as she talked about uniforms, and looked down at her own clothes: A pair of denim shorts and a T-shirt she'd gotten from a concert a few years ago. "I wish we had school uniforms." She sighed. "I bet you looked a lot different in your sailor uniform, miss." She joked, giggling. When art was brought up, Elsa blushed. She honestly didn't think she was very good, but her grades told her otherwise. "I like art. I don't exactly love it, but its something I'm good at and my parents are proud of my talent." She smiled. "What are you good at?"

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-03-2012, 09:56 PM

"Oh I have pictures," she said bringing out her phone, "I have one that I never deleted, it's old though." She said when she showed her. She didn't look all that different, but the uniform made her breasts look bigger. "I'm not much for art either, and that's saying something because I'm from Japan." She mentioned, "I'm good at calligraphy though, and uhm...swimming..er, video games.." her face turned a little red. She smiled at her student's red face she was too cute.

"Hey, do you want to exchange phone numbers?" Completely forgetting she was a teacher.

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2012, 11:06 PM

Elsa leaned over, closer to Tsuki, to see the phone picture. Elsa's eyes grew wide. "Oh! That's you!?" She blushed as she noticed how much bigger her breasts looked, and wiped her cheek to hide it. "You were so cute!" She cooed. Elsa laughed at the joke about art and smiled as she listened to her talk about calligraphy, swimming, and video games. "I can believe that. You look very young." She nodded. "How old are you anyways?"

Elsa blushed as she was asked if she wanted to exchange phone numbers. On some level, she knew that teachers shouldn't do that, but Elsa had developed a crush and there was no going back. "Sure." She nodded, ripping a piece of paper from her notebook and writing her number on it. She slid the paper over to Tsuki and smiled.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-04-2012, 12:04 AM

"23," she told her with a smile, "Normally it's rude to ask a lady that, but since you're so adorable I'll let it slide." She teased her. She smiled even more when she was handed the girl's number and gave hers in exchange. "I can send it to you if you want, I only graduated a few years ago, it seems like it was yesterday or something." She was going on, until she heard the bell ringing.

"Ah..what's next after this?" She looked at the young girl. She was curious about her, but as much as she started to get the hots for her that dreaded taboo kept wearing it's ugly head. Of course she didn't care, she was only substituting today, even though she would be teaching here full time eventually.

BeepBoop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-05-2012, 01:09 AM

Elsa frowned as the bell rang. Darn, I have to go... She stood, putting her books in her bag. "Well, now that lunch is over, I have to go to my math class. Then, there's phys ed. After that, though, school is over." She smiled at the thought. School really was something she didn't enjoy. At least not until now.

She smiled as she hugged the substitute briefly and whispered in her ear, "Text me later~" Elsa knew that what she was doing was probably considered 'wrong', but on some level, Tsuki was playing along, too. The flirting was nice in Elsa's opinion. It was different than her usual 'nobody-status' at school with her peers. "I'll see you tomorrow." She said quietly, waving as she left.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-05-2012, 04:04 AM

Tsuki blushed when she hugged her and patted her head , "I will~" she told her with a smile. She hadn't felt her heart beat so fast since high school when she gave a lover confession to an older classmate, but that was a long time ago, and that girl had moved just before graduation. She had to wonder if the student felt the same way about her...it was just too bad she wasn't the P.E teacher. She blushed when dirty thoughts ran across her mind.