Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 06-23-2012, 05:15 PM

Sorry for the lame title! D: I couldn't think of anything catchy.

This is a 1 on 1 RP between Lady V and myself, so please don't post in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donnie was going for an early morning walk before going to work, knowing that he had a few hours to go anyways. He was tall, about 6 foot, had shortish light brown hair, ice blue eyes, and a nice tan going, even though he never did it on purpose.

He was headed to his near by coffee shop. he was a semi regular. He didn't go every day, but he had a usual, a white chocolate mocha with cherry flavoring in it. He walked in and bumped into a young woman, spilling her coffee or hot chocolate all over his shirt. "Frick that hurts. I'm sorry, ma'am. That was all my fault. Let me buy you another drink?" He was pulling his shirt away from is body and letting the cool air permeate the shirt.

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:24 AM

Lydia scurried to the front counter of the coffee shop, taking in a few deep breaths before she placed in her order. The woman was short, around four foot eleven inches. However, to make up for it, she had a small waist and round curves that fit her structure perfectly. She had, had a rough past couple of months. She had been evicted from her apartment. Well, not evicted by the land lady, but by her abusive boyfriend. It wasn't the first time that had happened, but this time she had left him for good, or so she though. Lydia sat down as she waited for her hot chocolate with ice, more like cold chocolate, but when she asked for it she'd have to wait a few minutes for it to actually turn into a smooth, winter like beverage. She couldn't handle coffee. She went berserk when she did have it in her system.

"Hot chocolate with ice, Lydia?" A woman called out from the counter, plopping a few chunks of ice into the hot chocolate.

Immediately, Lydia got up from applying her make up on, especially the foundation to cover up a few bruises on her face, as well as the dark circles under her eyes. She had spent all night moving into her sister's house again. Taking her beverage, the short woman spaced out, walking out of the coffee shop. I think I have enough money for the groceries Susan sent me out for.. She though to herself, glancing down at her coffee.

With in seconds the beverage flew from her hands and onto the tall figure that was in front of her, "O-Oh! I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, kneeling down to pick up the cup that had fallen and brushed off her sweater that had the still very hot liquid stained on it. Lydia gave a sort of half smile up towards the tall, handsome gentleman as she rose back up, "No need to apologize, you probably couldn't have seen me from.. well, being way up there and I, being way down here." Lydia joked sheepishly, looking down at the chocolate stain that was on her. Though she had troubles, the woman had grown to hide them as much as possible with her awkwardness and her passive nature, "I.. I couldn't ask you to do that, sir. Maybe it was just fate that I just didn't need my daily chocolate dose today," With that, Lydia took the napkins she had in her hands and held it in front of her, waiting for the male to take them.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-24-2012, 05:10 AM

Donnie shook his head. "No, i insist." He took a napkin from the woman and dabbed at his shirt. "I'm Donnie, by the way." he said, with out explaining that Donnie was just a nickname he had given himself. He didn't mind that he had hot chocolate all over his shirt. He looked closer at the woman. "Uh, you okay?" He asked, meaning her bruises. he saw one on her cheek, even with the cover up. He recognized abuse easily because his sister had been beaten by her boyfriend several times before she got into the accident. He tried not to think about it too much, but he remembered her bruises clearly. He let his now cooled shirt relax onto his skin, so that he wasn't pulling it out anymore.

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:25 PM

Lydia stared up at the tall man with curious eyes, looking back towards the counter for a split second. Well, I don't have anywhere to go yet.. She thought, continuing to have somewhat of a half smile, "If you insist, Donnie," she pursed her lips, not really acknowledging the male's question if she was okay or not. Of course she was.
She was Lydia and that was good enough for her to be perfectly fine for eternity, "I'm Lydia. It's nice to meet you," she added, putting her hands behind her back in a sort of shy gesture, "I had a hot chocolate, by the way."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 06-25-2012, 04:52 AM

"It's nice to meet you too, Lydia." He said, smiling. "And i could smell it when we bumped into each other." he held the door open for her, "After you." He said, smiling. he idn't know why, but he wanted to get into this woman's mind. she seemed like she had a lot of secrets, and even though Donnie knew it wasn't his place, he wanted to know them