Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 09:58 PM

Weird Feelings
(Yaoi)
(In closet/denial X Out of closet)

A young boy has lived his life wondering why he found men much more attractive then women. He hated himself for it. Life truly sucked for him because of this fact. He refused to admit it though. He kept it to himself and when other men hit on him, even if he wanted to go with them, he'd pretend it was disgusting and walk away. He runs away one day and hides in an ally wanting his life to just end until he sees a hand.

My character~!
Name: Sky Sohru
Appearance:

(my character is just so cute~! XD)

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 07-19-2010, 10:06 PM

Name: Tavric Almer
Appearance: Tavvy-Baby

Awww, your character is! Ignore the eyes in this picture, I messed up ><

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 10:08 PM

((it's all good. ^^; I was thinking you'd use my character but it's all good. How about you start? Since we're basically going to start where the pic is. Your guy running away and stuff ^^ and my character finding him ^^))

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-19-2010, 10:17 PM

(Ha, I almost did, but I wasn't sure if you'd be ok with that. and Tavvy has been sitting in the dark awhile, so I thought he'd fit lol)

Running, running. Had to get away. So many male influences, so many dirty thoughts. It was ruining him. A young boy tore through the town, trying to escape the images in his head. Why? Why couldn't he love women? What with their curves, and their assets...But men, men were just...So....

The red head tripped, falling into a puddle of water in the dirty sidewalk. He scuffed his elbow and sniffled. No. He was a boy, he didn't like other men. It was wrong, it was...It was disgusting. The darkness of an alleyway beckoned the conflicted teenager, and he quickly crawled to it's shelter. Perhaps a serial killer lay between those walls, and could claim the life he wanted to leave.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 10:27 PM

(Ah~! Otays ^^)

Sky sighed as he slowly walked down the street. It was a cold day today. Though it was snowing a bit there was slush and puddles everywhere. He liked it better when the snow was just on the ground and he could make snow balls. Not slush balls. He laughed a bit at that thought then looked up to see a boy running. He didn't look good at all. He followed him and flinched a little when he tripped. He walked slowly wondering what he was doing before he frowned. 'An ally...why?' he thought then moved closer.

He walked over to the boy then leaned down holding out his hand. "Here. Don't do that now kid. Take my hand. Lets get you some place warm so you don't freeze to death okay?" he asked softly. He had a soft smile on his face. He didn't like to see others in pain. He use to work in a factory until he realized his true passion for helping others. Now a days he just wanders trying to find work and trying to help others.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-19-2010, 10:54 PM

Tavric clung to his knees, burrowing his face between them. Tears filtered through his thick lashes and made streaked through his dirtied face. Suddenly, he heard footsteps, and his body tensed. This was it, the end was coming to him.

Take my hand He heard, and it didn't sound like the voice of a serial killer. "H-Huh?" he said softly, confused. As soon as he turned his face upward, he saw a boy not much older than he. "Who are you?" he asked, staring at the hand as if it were an alien probe.

"W-Warm? What? I...I don't want to go anywhere warm.." he stammered, pressing away from the comforting hand, beckoning him. He cried against, pressing against the wall. "Please!" he half yelled, half whispered. He felt scared. "Death..Death..Yes, Yes, death! I..I need to freeze..And die..." he looked up at the warm face, then whimpered softly. He was so torn. "I hate men..I hate men.." he chanted, rubbing his face into his knees once more.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 11:00 PM

Sky frowned when he didn't take his hand. He seemed to move away at the thought. "That's sad little one," he said softly then kneeled down. "You can't die," he said softly then frowned more. He couldn't leave him. This was going to be harder then he wanted it to be but he had no choice. He gently pulled the boy close and held him tight against his chest. "Shh. Don't be like that. I don't know why you would hate men but I'm not going to do anything or expect anything back from you. You have to calm down." He gently rocked back and forth and held him tight so no matter how hard he struggled he wouldn't let him go.

"Don't cry," he said softly as he held back his own tears. This was really hard. It hurt his own heart. He didn't entire know how or why someone would get like this. How could someone hate there own gender. Well besides girls cause of there period some times (XD) "I'll help you."

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-19-2010, 11:05 PM

Tav felt the arms go around him, and like a scared animal he began to thrash about, trying to get away. He felt weak from crying, and it gave him a headache, so soon he stopped. Suddenly his arms lashed out, and he clung to the older boy holding him, crying loudly into his clothes, drenching them.

"I...I don't..I don't want...!" he couldn't finish talking because his voice hitched. Instead he just weeped and clung to the person who honestly meant him no harm. "Men...Men, vile..Horrible....So....." he felt his grip loosen and his arms fell. He was so tired. His crying stopped, and he relaxed against the arms, so tired of fighting.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 11:15 PM

Sky just held the boy tight when he started thrashing. He expected it. He only got more and more confused. He was glad when the boy clung to him. That meant he was getting through a little. Or so he thought. Slowly when the boy started calming down he gently lifted the boy no problem off the ground then headed for his house. He wasn't letting the boy out of his eye sight until he could calm him and make him realize men weren't so bad. He was glad no one was around. Carrying someone into your house was a little creepy to say the least. He sat the boy down on his couch then quickly pulled off the boy clothes except for his boxers.

"There. Now how about we get you into bed." He didn't want his bed we from the soaked clothes. He picked the boy back up then brought him to his room. It wasn't anything special but it was cozy. He laid him down then covered him. "Try to sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning when you're feeling better." He smiled a little hoping he'd sleep then left the room. He shut the light off on his way out and left the door open a little just in case the boy needed anything.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-19-2010, 11:21 PM

He groaned softly as he was lifted, his hand barely pushing against his savior. Suddenly he was enveloped in warmth, and he gasped softly. The quick cold to hot made him light headed, and he felt sick to his stomach. Soon he was laid on a couch, and his wet clothes were being removed. This scared him and his eyes widened as he sat up quickly. "No, don't!" he screamed, but he was too late and he fell back against, feeling himself bare before the nice man. He blushed softly, having a cold from being in the, well, cold, and also from being seen. This boy didn't have any alterior motives...Right?

Then, he was carried off to a bedroom. His heart skipped as he feared that he was to be raped, and he was just about to scream for help when he felt himself tucked under thick covers. It finally dawned on his rational brain that the boy was just helping, and quickly he was able to fall asleep, feeling comfortable in the bed. But before he did, he whispered a thank you to the blond.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2010, 11:27 PM

Sky smiled when the boy finally calmed down. He smiled happily then was able to go about what he usually did. Nothing. He didn't have much of a life at the moment. He put the boys clothes in the dryer then sat on the couch and watched tv. Once they were done folded them up then put them next to the boy. He yawned then got a spare blanket then watched tv curled up under the blanket. Soon though he was fast asleep. His arm hanging over the side of the couch. The doors were all locked and the lights were all turned off at this point.

Last edited by Akeno; 07-20-2010 at 11:10 AM..

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-19-2010, 11:41 PM

Tavric slept through the whole night, and woke up early that morning. He groaned and sat up, seeing the clothes that were his beside him. He felt how dry they were, and he looked to the door. So, it hadn't been a dream...Tavric put on his clothes, and quietly headed out the bedroom after neatly making the bed.

He went down into the kitchen, feeling a little peckish, but he didn't want to eat the boy's food. He found a sticky note, and he wrote on it a thank you, then tiptoed toward the front door.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 11:10 AM

Sky woke up early and had been just laying on the couch not doing anything. When he woke up some times it took a little while for him to move. He yawned softly then smiled a little when he heard movement from the bed room door. He figured the boy was just going to leave. So he'd play a little trick. He got up then walked out the front door and just waited. He waited till the boy was a few feet away from the door. Then he opened the door and smiled. "So? Where do you think you're going?" he asked as he shut and locked the door. "You have to eat." He started pushing the boy towards the kitchen.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-20-2010, 02:18 PM

Taking a deep breath, Tavric was just about to step towards the door and open it, when suddenly it opened before him, causing him to yelp in fright and stumble back. The boy who had taken him from the ally was right in front of him, askign where he thought he was going.

"A-Ah, I.." he began, but soon was turned and ushered into the kitchen. The boy groaned softly, stumbling into the kitchen. As soon as they were in and the boy wasn't behind him, he turned and tried to make a break for it.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 02:33 PM

Sky sighed then quickly grabbed the boy by the waist and pulled him back to his body. "You can't leave just yet. I can't let someone who just wanted to die the night before leave. I wouldn't be much of a person if you died down the street from me or something. I don't think I'd be able to live my life knowing that I could have saved you but chose not to." He pushed him back into the kitchen then sighed. "Please just sit down."

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-20-2010, 02:38 PM

Tavric didn't make it far before he was grabbed and pulled back into the boy. He blushed deeply then pushed him. "H-Hey man, don't touch my like that!" he yelled, trying to sound like a normal teenaged boy, but not quite pulling it off. "I'll stay..." he said quietly, looking down. He was indeed hungry, so he may as well.

Doing as told, he went to a small counter and hoisted himself up, sitting there. He was just about to cross his legs at the ankles, when he caught himself and left them limp as they were. "What will we have?"

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 02:51 PM

Sky frowned a bit at his reaction. He found the boy quiet attractive but he wasn't going to force him into anything. "I'm not hitting on your or anything boy," he said then shook his head. "I'm not sure. What would you like to eat?" he asked as he looked in his fridge. "I don't have that much cause I didn't know I'd have a guest for a little while. I'll have to go shoping later on."

He pulled out some eggs and bacon. "This is all I really have at the moment. I hope you'll enjoy," he said smiling a bit. He put it down next to him before bending down and grabbing a pan. "Sound good?"

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-20-2010, 02:58 PM

Tavric put his hand over his aching tummy and looked down at it thoughtfully, wondering what he wanted to fill it with. He didn't want to eat much, for he would owe a lot to the stranger, so he just shrugged as eggs and bacon were set beside him.

"This is fine.." Tav replied meekly, then blushed as soon as the boy bent down to get something. Tavric found himself staring at the curve of his back as it led down to an area further down. The red head leaned forward slightly, trying to get a better look, but then suddenly he felt himself slip and he collided into the rump he happened to be staring at.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 03:13 PM

Sky's face went bright red. "Are you okay?" he asked as he lifted the boy back onto the counter. "Y-you have to be careful you know? Don't move around so much or you'll fall. Now let me cook so we can eat." His face was still red. He couldn't help it. He took a deep breath then opened the bacon and started frying it. He was starting to realize maybe the boy was too scared to admit he was gay. Bi at least. He'd help the boy realize it. He would.

"Do me a favor and get a few plates. They're in the cabinate by the fridge. The top one. See if you can reach." he said smiling a bit. He said it a bit teasingly hoping the boy would be able to calm down after falling.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-20-2010, 03:19 PM

Their faces matched the redness of his hair, and Tavric clamped his hands onto his face, trying to hide his. He was so embarrassed, he could die. And he wanted to. So much. "Oh my god, I am so sorry.." he said between his fingers, the sound muffled. He wanted to bad to crawl into a hole and rot.

Tavric wasn't one to calm down easy. At little situations he always drew them out, unable to get away from them. Still a little shaky, he went to the cabinet as told, getting down two plate. He walked over and set them beside the stove and stepped back. "I'm really very very sorry! That was disgusting and pure accident! Just pure!"

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 03:36 PM

Sky looked back at the paniced boy and just smiled. "It's fine little one. I understand accidents. I had a few of them when I was younger...though you're not much younger then me I think." He laughed a bit then just smiled. "I had a lot of those when I came out." He turned back and started moving around the bacon waiting for his reaction. He'd either have to fetch the boy from him running away or it could help his whole I don't want to be gay but am gay situation.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-20-2010, 03:40 PM

Little one? He spoke to him as if he were a child! Well, Tavric had to admit, he was a bit childish. He sighed and leaned against the counter, watching the sizzling bacon. Wait. Did he just say When I came out? Tavric froze, his blue eyes wide. He had suspected as much, but he had hoped it weren't true.

He felt hsi heart race as his eyes searched for the door, and looked for the quickest way to it. He then turned his eyes back to the gay boy cooking, and gently pushed off. "I see...." he whispered softly, moving behind him to lean agaisnt the wall on the other side. "Must be hard.." He was going to try to get him talking and distracted, then he would make a break for it. "What finally made you come out?"

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 03:52 PM

Sky sighed a bit. He knew what he was planning. He had done it a few times when he was avoiding his mother when she was cooking. Usually his father would be behind him and he'd be lifted up on the counter where he wouldn't be able to get away. His mom and dad didn't hate him at all for it. They were actually okay with it and the first words out of his mothers mouth when he finally told him was "Steven you owe me fifty dollars~!" Sky hadn't realized they knew or even bet on him.

Sky watched the bacon a bit before putting it on a piece of napkin. He turned around and smiled. "I realized I was gay when a girl tried to force herself on me and I was actually disgusted by her touch. I couldn't even get up. No matter how hard I tried. Then I told my mom and dad and my mom's first words where "Steven you owe me fifty dollars." He acted it out a bit then laughed. Steven is my dad by the way." Sky lifted Tavric up and set him on the counter. "There. Now I can cook and talk." he said smiling then put the last of the bacon in the pan. "You'll love these. My mom taught me how to make the eggs taste better then normal~!"

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-20-2010, 03:59 PM

One reason Tavric was afraid to be gay was because of his parents. They were hardcore Christians and homophobes. They always told Tavric to stay away from people like "that", and to never adopt their lifestyle. Not once had they told him that no matter how he was they would love him. Tavric looked down as he thought about it, and he felt the tears in his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt hands around him and he was lifted onto the counter. Tavric jerked and pushed him. "G-Get away, you filthy freak!" he screamed, clamoring onto the counter to try and get away from him. "Look, I'm not gay, so don't, like..Touch me or anything, Cool?"

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-20-2010, 04:08 PM

Sky frowned. "You're not as lucky as I am," he said softly then reached out and wiped a tear that slid down his cheeks. "I have had a family that has accepted me for who I am but you've had the opposite....that's why I took you in. I know what it's like to be driven way. I know the signs...cause...well my boyfriend died a year ago yesterday." Sky smiled a bit. He didn't cry though. He told himself that he would move on. His boyfriend wouldn't have wanted him crying over him. "He commited suicide because of his family. He couldn't take how different he was from his brothers and all the shit that was said to him was too much. I don't want another person that I can help to die like he did...."