Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 07-26-2010, 12:08 AM

Tav smiled, not knowing he had taken it so personally. He followed him with his eyes as he went over to the couch, and then he followed and sat next to him. "So, what will we do for the rest--" he paused, looking at his face. "Huh?" he uttered, leaning forward and looking at his face closely, hearing his breathing. Then he smiled. "Oh, he's asleep."

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2010, 05:16 PM

Sky relaxed in his sleep. His body slid sideways falling onto the unsuspecting boy next to him. His head fell onto his shoulder and his breathing was against his skin. If he was awake he'd probably not be on him like he was but he was still tired. The couch wasn't exactly the best place to sleep. He woke up a few times.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-26-2010, 05:22 PM

Tavric felt his hair stand on end and he went rigid as he felt the body slump against him. "A-Ah...S-Sky!" he stuttered, looking at him without moving his head. He felt his breathing tickle his neck and it made him shudder. He looked frantically for a pillow, and began to slowly move away so Sky would be laid down, and put the pillow under his head.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2010, 09:39 PM

Sky yawned softly as he curled up a bit on the couch. Slowly he was waking up. He blinked at the fact he even fell asleep. He sat up quickly then blushed a bit. "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. Umm...sorry..." He mumbled as he looked down trying to hid his blush. He wasn't use to having another in his house. He'd be fine with it in a few days but it didn't help none that Tavric was attractive.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 07-30-2010, 09:47 PM

Tavric waited for him to wake up, and looked over in time to see him blush. His own face was also red and he just shrugged his shoulders when he moved away. "Ah...It's ok...I...didn't totally mind..." They were going to be friends after all, he'd have to get used to it. Tavric was the intruder, and it was Sky's house. "You're a cute sleeper." he slipped, then blushed harder and looked away.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2010, 12:45 AM

Sky's face went redder. "W-what?" he asked shylly then turned away. "N-never mind. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He stood up and smiled weakly. "D-do you want to take a shower or something? It-It's getting pretty late. We should get ready for bed soon..." He wasn't sure what else to say. He didn't want to scare him away. He rather liked the boy and would like to keep him as a friend.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 08-02-2010, 01:19 AM

Tavric looked up at him as he stood, seeing the red on his face. It seemed they were both embarrassing each other, and it made the boy laugh. He stood and nodded. "I'll take a shower, if you aren't planning on taking one. And do you have any extra sleep wear?" Tavric tried to stay calm. Sky wasn't going like most men, there fore he believed he could trust him into not touching him inappropriately, so he told himself he had no reason to fear him. He liked Sky, and wanted to be his friend too.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2010, 01:23 AM

Sky nodded a bit shyly. "Y-yeah. I have a bunch of clothes. You can pick out something," he said then turned and headed into his room. He opened the top left drawer then smiled a bit. "Here is things you could wear." He went to his closet then pulled out a blanket. "I need this so I'm not cold tonight." he laughed then pulled out a pillow and pillow sheet. "There we go. Now take a shower then get some rest. If you need me I'll be in the living room okay?"

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 08-02-2010, 04:04 AM

Tavric followed him into the room he had been in previously, and peeked into the drawer. They looked to be about the same size, so that was good. He didn't have to worry about anything not fitting. "Ah, you're not sleeping in here?" he asked as he saw him pull out blankets and an extra pillow. "I don't mind taking the couch! In fact, I'd greatly prefer it!"

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-02-2010, 11:19 PM

Sky shook his head then smiled. "Nah. I barley sleep in the thing anyway. I don't mind the couch. I usually fall asleep to the tv any way." He laughed then just smiled. "Take a shower and relax. Enjoy yourself here. Tomorrow you have to cook remember? I have to leave early so if you want to make me breakfast then you'll have to be up early. And don't think that you're a slave or anything here. You can refuse anything really and I'd be fine with it. I don't mind getting something on my way to work and the interview."

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 08-05-2010, 12:14 AM

Tavric nodded to him and took the clothes. "I'll cook breakfast, just be sure to tell me what time I should wake up. I'm looking forward to working for you." He tried to be formal and smiled, then ducked into the shower and got in. He liked the feeling of the water, it was soothing.

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2010, 03:02 AM

Sky smiled then relaxed a bit. He just went into the living room and put the pillow down and ploped down on the couch. He relaxed more as he laid down and watched tv. Slowly he fell asleep a few minutes later. He was still tired and knew it was going to get worse but he was okay with it.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 05-25-2012, 08:32 PM

((I know this is dead and you probably don't get on anymore, but I'm still gunna reply to it XD))

Tavric didn't take too long in the shower. He came out with a towel around his waist, and a towel scrubbing his hair. He had left the door open before getting into the shower, and peeked out to see Sky all ready asleep. He blushed a little as he smiled, chewing on his lip. He put on the pajamas he had taken out, and walked into the living room

Kneeling on the floor next to the couch, he watched Sky sleep. He knew he was probably being a creeper, but something inside him felt so at ease. "Thank you...Really, for finding me..." he whispered, and leaned in, his eyes slipping closed. He caught himself and shook his head. No. Just because he was living with an open and proud and happy gay man, doesn't mean he was going to throw out his morals and adopt his life style, like his parents say. Heading back into the room, he crawled into the bed, inhaling the smell on the pillow before easing in to sleep, and having quite the nice wet dream.

Oh, teenaged boys...