Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 06:51 AM

Linda looked closely at Kai, and knew at once that he was not at all right. "Kai - there's nothing to worry about, I will not harm, torture, beat or be cruel to you in any way. Consider me as your friend, and tell me what you want me to know." was what Linda said, and she could see, her voice definitely had understanding and tenderness. She looked at the doctor and then at Kai again, and wanted to tell him to drink that medicine if he was able to, but decided not to. So she looked at Kai, to see what he would reply to her friendly statement she made.

0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 09-17-2010, 06:58 AM

((Last post for the night. Will post later in the morning))

Kai knew from the moment that Linda said something to him that she could see right through his facade. She could see right through his rouse. She was kind to him, and the least he could do in return was acknowledge the fact that she was in fact being kind to him. The doctor was holding something in his hand. On closer inspection it looked like water, but it had a foamy look to it. Taking the cup from the doctor's hand he downed it as fast as he could. Biting back a "tsking" sound he managed to swallow the whole thing. He didn't understand what it was at first, but then it suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks. He swayed a little in his seated position before he collapsed backwards into the couch where he would be out for a good 5-6 hours.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 10:55 AM

((No problem ^_^))
Linda and James smiled at Kai dropping to sleep. James took the cup out of Kai's grip, and gave it to Linda, who in turn kept it on a stool near her. Linda looked at Kai, and then at the doctor. "i have a bed ready if you can carry him up the stairs, James - he might be more comfortable there." she said, and was relieved to see the doctor nod and sweep Kai from his couch softly, without disturbing him. Kai was fast asleep by that time. he got up, and Linda led the way up the stairs, and turned left as she reached up stairs, and came to a room. She opened it, and in was a comfortable sized room, with a large bed at one of the corners, comfortable enough, with a blue sheet lied on it, with yellow polka dots. James lay Kai on the middle of the soft bed, and turned to Linda with a kind smile. "he should be alright here, he'll doze for about 4-6 hours, no doubt." Linda heard him address to her, and she smiled back. "Thank you James" she said in a polite tone, and led James back down to the kitchen, not forgetting to close the door of Kai's room. She didn't bother to ask James anything or make him sit in the living room, he had been her friend, and there was no need. She saw James sitting on a chair, and she served him coffee and some biscuits, and she too drank, and after finishing, she washed them up, and shook hands with him as James rose to go, and watched him go away swiftly down to the gate and to his car, and riding home.

She went upstairs again, to her room first and got a book she was reading, and then to Kai's room, in any case he might awake at another 4-6 hours time. She didn't want Kai to be frightened, not knowing where he was sleeping. So she slid into his room, and closed the door silently behind her, afraid he might wake. She then sat on a chair facing the fire, though the fire wasn't burning, there wasn't any need for that for it was summer. There were two chairs and a table there. She read the book for an hour, and then she became sleepy, and in a few minutes, she dropped to sleep, without her knowledge with the book laid neatly on her lap.

0ri0n83

Old 09-17-2010, 09:45 PM

Kai was out like a light. Kai, in his inner concious as he swam through memories. He remembered a time when he was happy. He had friends, he had a semi-loving family. At least they didn't beat him. That was saying something compared to what his other friends were going through at home. He considered himself lucky. He also remembered the night he had been caught. That night his parents got into a shouting match with one another, and then it turned into blows. Kai sat on the stairs listening to it. When he heard something thud heavily on the ground, he ran down the stairs to find his father standing over his mother. There was blood on his father's knuckles, and there were sobs coming from his mother.

Before he could think he was flying at his father as his arms raised. Probably not the best thing to do in his life. His father was quicker though and managed to grab him by the wrist before his fist connected with the side of his face. Kai cried out as his hand was being twisted painfully in an arch. He cried out as tears sprang to his eyes. Noticing that his son was in pain, and that if he added too much pressure he might break his wrist his father let go of him as he said," I can't break your arms because your artwork brings in good money." His father was right. At the age of 12 he had won a national championship for his watercolor painting. His father sold all of his artwork for money leaving him with nothing but his empty bottles of paint. Kai sighed as he thought that he was off the hook. He was sadly reminded that he wasn't when his father kicked out making contact with the side of his stomach. Dropping to one knee Kai coughed as he spat out blood. Just because his father wouldn't hurt his hands, didn't mean that he Kai wasn't going to get hurt. His father would find other ways.

Kai did the only thing that he could think of at the time. He got up, with much effort, and ran out of the house, and away from his home. He ran until he found an old abandoned house. Climbling up a tree he managed to get into one of the windows of the house. He stashed all of his spray paint here, so his father wouldn't figure out. Grabbing a messenger bag full of it he went to the train station docking area where all the train cars were set up and began spray painting. The workers didn't care, and it gave them something to look at. Besides, it was good advertising. Apparently people don't talk about the companies that are written on the side of the cars, but they talk about what kind of artwork is there. It was more impressionable. Kai was in his own world when he was painting, and he didn't even know that he was being arrested until he felt the cool metal of handcuffs on his arms. Lashing out he managed to punch one of them, probably not the best idea either. He managed to get a few feet before he was grabbed around the knees as he fell to the ground. He felt the police officer bringing his hands behind his back again, and Kai tried to buck him off. The officer held him fast as he got a look at his face. The officer whistled as he said, "He's quite a looker. Look at that fire in his eyes. He will make someone very happy very quickly. We should sell him off." The other officer nodded as they each took an arm as they led him to the car. Looking back he saw what he was spray painting. It was a broken heart, and a face crying. Irony, was a bitch.

Kai let out a whimper as he thrashed on the bed. Having memories sucked sometimes.

((I hate memory posts, and I don't expect you to write this much. I just got so into it, lol))

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 01-24-2011 at 06:32 PM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-18-2010, 02:35 PM

(( ;D No problem ;] ))

Linda, who had been sleeping peacefully, dreamless, or so she thought. A sweet smile carved in her lips, her hand resting on the sides of the chair, her book still neatly lying on her lap. She was a light-sleeper, and in fact, she heard a noise, though she couldn't exactly figure out what it was, maybe it was because she was a bit sleepy. She opened her eyes, jumping from the chair, and her eyes quickly flitted over to Kai's bed, to hear him whimpering uncomfortably. She stood up, and walked over towards his bed, but steadily keeping about 5 steps away from his bed, to see whether he was crying with pain or dream.

0ri0n83

Old 09-18-2010, 04:42 PM

Kai continued to cry harder in his sleep as the memories continued. He remembered when he was sold of to his "master," the one that would train him. It was odd, Kai had half expected to be beaten and abused as soon as he had gotten there, but there was nothing of the sort. Kai was lulled into a fake peace as he was given a few days of reprieve before his "training" began. When those days were over Kai felt that he had truly stepped into hell. There was constant beatings for the littlest things. What took Kai the longest to learn was that you don't talk back, and you don't ever look your slave master/owner in the face unless asked. He learned though, and became a demure, docile, sex toy as his master so affectionatly called him. He had said that Kai's gorgeous ocean blue eyes would attract many a male and female. He shuddered at those words because he knew what they would entail. The hardest lessons, and probably where he got beaten the most, was when his owner trained him in the art of pleasure. Kai didn't want to recount those memories because they were too horrific, but it left him bruised, bloody, and crying every night.

After he was sufficiently "trained" he was set-up at a faux auction to see how much someone would pay for him. Kai remembered that part vividly as he was dragged up by the stage by the thin, silver metal collar around his neck. All eyes were on him. It made him feel inferior, or as if they were inspecting a piece of meat. The bidding started, and the numbers flew higher and higher until someone said the word "stop." As Kai looked to his owner the owner looked back at him with a wide grin, and said
," You will make me rich. Now come along we have to get you cleaned up, tomorrow is going to be when I put you up for sale." At those words Kai began to struggle a lot, trying to get the collar off from around his neck. The owner laughed and dragged Kai back with little effort behind the curtains to his cage. He threw into him into the cage, and locked it with a resounding click. Kai was really screwed.

The next morning, he was sold to a woman, who he now knew was named Linda, and his life changed. He smiled outwardly to himself, and he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 10-03-2010, 02:16 PM

Linda, still careful to keep Kai at a distance, for she didn't know whether he might be violent or not, though not much of the slaves were violent, for they were to serve and not fight, with their master or mistress. Her head dropped to her right shoulder, as she inspected Kai's face carefully, which showed a handful of emotions, flowing one after the other. After sometime, she noticed, that Kai had carved a sweet smile on his face, and she smiled, and went ahead, touching Kai on the cheek, to see whether he was cold or hot. He was neither. She detected no fever, and heaved a small sigh of relief, and stepped back, cautiously and slowly, making sure that her feet didn't sound hard on the floor, keeping soft steps, and if someone had seen her, they might as well think that the floor was made of clouds that might sink at any second. . She looked at the clock, and it was almost five. Wondering when Kai would wake, she dropped softly into her chair, noiselessly as a mouse and closed her eyes, though not really asleep.

0ri0n83

Old 10-03-2010, 04:44 PM

Cracking his eyes open Kai looked around the room that he was in. In a sense he was afraid to wake up. He didn't want Linda buying him to all be a dream. He was afraid that he would wake back up in his holding cell. Glancing over at the curtained over window he saw the first glimmer of the pre-dawn light. It must be around 5 or 6. Stretching his legs and lifting his arms above him he stretched as he let out a yawn. What was he supposed to do now? Conflicting emotions traveled through out his mind. On one hand, he was now free from the terrible slave owner, but then again he was now owned by Linda. The other part of him wanted to stay here with Linda, his savior. Shaking his head, he mentally berated himself for his idiocy. Your first priority is to escape. Getting up from the bed he padded silently towards the door, however, he stepped down and there was a loud creaking sound. Wiping around he saw Linda in a chair. He was silent and waited to see if their was any movement from her.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 01:43 PM

Linda fell asleep after about half an hour, without her knowledge. She dreamt about some monsters chasing her, but she wasn't exactly sure what it was. Linda's eyelids shot upwards, opening her eyes, as soon as her ears caught a creaking on the floor. Linda's first thought was that the monsters have finally caught her but as she looked around, she felt a glad warmth as she saw that she was in Kai's room. Linda was still sleepy, but concerned, she looked at the place where she thought she heard the noise, and was surprised to see Kai, in a pose as if he was sneaking off somewhere. She looked wide-eyed at him, but a second later, she got up, and asked, "Kai, where are you going?" in a gentle voice, controlling her surprise, as she moved towards him as she spoke.

Last edited by Lexadis; 10-04-2010 at 01:55 PM..

0ri0n83

Old 10-04-2010, 03:19 PM

Kai thought that he was home free until he heard a soft, but commanding voice say," Kai, where are you going?" Kai immediately froze and whirled around. He took a tenative step back as Linda began approaching him. He kept trying to tell himself that she was a different person, and that no matter what she wasn't going to hurt him. He was so afraid though that she was going to hurt him though, that he dropped to his knees as he threw up his hands to protect him from the blows that he was sure to receive.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 11-23-2010 at 08:46 AM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 09:28 AM

"Kai!" shouted Linda as she saw Kai dropping down to his feet. She was surprised, astonished, and moreover, fear. She quickly knelt down beside Kai smoothly, and touched his hands, tugging it slightly to remove his hands from his face. "Kai, have you gone mad? I'm not going to do anything, nothing Kai. Trust me, and consider me as your best friend." she said, in a pitiful and most truthful and promising voice.

0ri0n83

Old 10-06-2010, 04:18 AM

((Nice avatar change))

Kai almost flinched away when he heard his named called out harshly. It wasn't anything against Linda, but after the slave masters hard abuse, be that it may he was there for rougly a month, he just wasn't the same. He didn't know if he would ever be the same again. Kai felt Linda touch his hand, and he practically had to will his hand to stay there placidly. When Kai heard Linda say that she wasn't going to do anything he really believed her. "I'm sorry," he said. "I've just been through a lot lately with you know being sold off and all. I do really appreciate what you have done though. I just wish I wasn't like this. Please don't send me back. I will be punished for sure."

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 10-06-2010, 09:35 AM

((haha thanks, but I spent all my Gold and need earning to double it up :/))
Linda looked at Kai for awhile, and then nodded. "Don't worry about that Kai, I'll never ever sell you, whatever the difficulty I may face, so there's nothing to worry about." she said, patting Kai very softly on his back, hoping it would do a little comfort. "Now get up - and I want to know how you are feeling right now, fit or worse, or still aching somewhere?" she asked, as she stood, gracefully as before and lifting the hair that had dropped to her front backwards again, and offered her hand to get Kai up.

0ri0n83

Old 10-10-2010, 06:32 AM

Kai considerably relaxed when he heard Linda say," Don't worry about that Kai, I'll never ever sell you, whatever the difficulty I may face, so there's nothing to worry about. [...] Now get up - and I want to know how you are feeling right now, fit or worse, or still aching somewhere?" Linda patted Kai on the back softly and Kai bent into the touch. He thought for a moment and then responded with," I feel a lot better. The medicine seems to be working. Is there anything that you would like me to do? I mean technically I am your slave, and I was trained to help you in any way possible."

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 10-13-2010, 09:18 AM

Linda chuckled. "No, not today. Maybe tomorrow, when you are feeling well. So, come down, let's get a tea or something, I have some questions."

0ri0n83

Old 10-16-2010, 05:32 PM

Kai heard Linda say," [...]So, come down, let's get a tea or something, I have some questions." Nodding his head, Kai followed her as he once again found himself in the kitchen area. He sat down in one of the chairs that was at the table, and waited for her to begin her questions.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 11-22-2010, 11:33 AM

Linda went ahead, with Kai following behind, and she addressed the servant as Kai seated himself, and asked her to make 2 cups of tea and a plate with some snacks. She returned to Kai, sitting on a chair that was opposite his, and laid her hands on the table, and bent forward. "So Kai, would you like to share some of the flashbacks of your life? That would help me understand you better, I think. Just only the highlighted information, if you are able to?" she asked, her eyes locked on Kai for his expression.

0ri0n83

Old 11-23-2010, 08:53 AM

"So Kai, would you like to share some of the flashbacks of your life? That would help me understand you better, I think. Just only the highlighted information, if you are able to?" Kai thought for a moment before he nodded and said,” I think I can do that.” He didn’t really know where to start to be completely honest. He never was really good at talking about himself to other people. He was more of a listener than an actual talker. “Where should I begin,” he mused to himself. Closing his eyes he thought of where he could begin. Opening his eyes he said,” I might as well start with my parents. My mother and father both work at the same law firm. They are pretty straight-laced people, so obviously they disapproved of my hobby of spray painting, and doing anything that they deemed a waste of my time and effort. They wanted me to follow in their footprints and become a lawyer, but that just wasn’t for me. I wanted to create art; any kind of art. That’s sort of what got me into this whole problem in the first place. I was spray painting at the railroad station as usual, and I was caught by some dirty cops who sold me off to the black market. I was there for about 3 weeks where I was trained to please.” He spat out the last part of the sentence, but continued to say,” and then I was sold to you. So to be honest, my life really isn’t that spectacular. I am here to serve you now in any way that you would like…anyway.”

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 12-08-2010, 03:24 PM

"Hmm.. Interesting... " Linda mumbled, considering and nodding her head with her index finger on her cheek, concentrating. She looked up at Kai. "So that's why you went hyper-crazy at seeing the paint store today when you came home?"

0ri0n83

Old 12-10-2010, 08:03 AM

Kai looked sheepishly at Linda when he heard her question. "I guess you're right," replied Kai as he looked at her. " If I may be as so bold as to ask, but I was wondering if we could go at sometime to that art shop." Kai looked down at the ground afer he was done talking to her waiting for her to answer.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-04-2011, 07:36 AM

"I was coming to that point." she said, smiling and nodding. "What about today, if you aren't tired? Because, you see, you'll only start working after you are fit, and it may take a day or two, maybe a week to recover completely. Until then, you have freedom to do anything, go anywhere you please, but" she raised her index finger in warning, and her eyes got a little hard and her tone turned ice. "you can't escape." she said, and she smiled again her eyes turning warm.

0ri0n83

Old 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM

Kai's eye lit up when he heard her mention that they could go to the art store today. He much would have preffered to go by himself, however, he knew better than to ask that. She did pay good money for him after all. He didn't really know what to make of her changing attitude though. On one hand she was complete smiles and giggles, and then she did a complete reversal where she was as cold as ice. It unnerved him a little. That and the fact that he didn't know what kind of "work" he would be performing. He knew and remembered everything that he was taught when he was being trained, but would she really ask that of him? Kai swallowed as he looked at her in the eyes, something that he was never supposed to do, and asked," Then with your permission, would it be alright if I went today to the art store?"

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-05-2011, 02:22 AM

"Of course." she said, nodding her head slightly. "I don't think you need me around, but I'll be on the candy shop which is next to it, so if you need me, I'll be there. If you are not tired, I'll get you some breakfast and you can get a wash, and then get ready to go" Linda did so love to go to the candy shop, and also, she wasn't sure whether she could trust Kai yet, though he seemed good enough. She thought she should have her eyes on her for sometime until she was perfectly sure that he was trustful and truthful. She called a servant and asked her to bring breakfast, and the servant nodded and went away. "And, I've also got some new clothes for you, they should be in the cupboard at your room. I had to guess the size, you see, so it'll not be perfect, I guess, but a little baggy. Hope its okay for some days until we can go to the market." she stopped talking as the servant brought a breakfast of sandwiches, and gestured to Kai. "Help yourself." she said, while she took the snacks that was on the table.

0ri0n83

Old 02-06-2011, 06:12 PM

Kai couldn't believe his luck. It had been so easy to convince her that he was perfectly fine. He had to contain his joy though, at least until he was outside where he could run. He was a little crest-fallen when he heard that she would be accompanying him to the store, even though her store was directly next door. Should he run now, or wait it out. She wasn't being particularly mean to him. Hell, he was amazed that she was treated him like a normal human being. Not like the slave that he was. He watched a servant go towards the kitchen and come back with a heaping pile of sandwiches. He took one hesitantly, and began to chew thoughtfully.

One he was finished he said," Thank you for the delicious meal. With your permission may I go and take a shower, and then get ready to leave?" It made him cringe on the inside that he was being so submissive to this woman, but he patiently waited until the right moment.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 02-08-2011, 01:49 PM

((you remind me of Athena in that clothes, idk why though XD))
"You sure can, but don't tire yourself much for now, and I'll get ready too, then we can set off" Linda said, and stood up, to get to her room and change her clothes. "Janet?" she called, and a servant came in. "Clean the meal up once the young man finishes eating, will you? I gotta go to my room." And she looked towards Kai, and pointed at the servant. "This is Janet," she said. "Janet, this is Kai.""Kai, you can ask anything you want to know with Janet when I'm not available, though it doesn't happen so very much. You have my permission, to talk with her anytime. I'm sure she'll not be harsh on you." she said and winked, and left the room. She knew that Janet would have gone to her room by now and that Kai might soon finish eating. She also knew that Janet knew what her job was, now that she had introduced Kai.