Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2011, 01:00 AM

Crystal looked up from her plate and smiled softly as she covered her mouth lightly with her own hand to muster out a greeting. “Hey, you.” She muttered. She swallowed the food hard and looked towards Alex. Her friends were staring curiously at him, “Oh, you guys. This is Alex!” Crystal said confidently, pointing to him with her palm up. “He came yesterday.”
The group greeted Alex almost simultaneously and laughed a little as they sounded like a support group saying, ‘Hi, Alex.’
“So, how are you liking school?” Crystal asked Alex with a small smile.

Aiden heard Alex’s name being called out but thought to himself, there was a lot of Alex in this school though either way he did look. When he did, he caught a glance of the male sitting down with the outcasts of the school. Being Aiden, he thought that Alex shouldn’t sit with those nerds, geeks and outcast of the school well not unless Alex knew Aiden.
Aiden got up and grabbed his tray quietly but he couldn’t leave unnoticed because his friends flocked with questions, “Where you going?” they chirped sounding like seagulls.
Aiden rolled his eyes, “I’m gonna seat somewhere else.” He replied.
“oh, our bet, huh?” Omar laughed.
Aiden chuckled under his breath, “Yeah, the bet.” He lied a little. He walked past his group before he was bombarded with their questions.
He approached the table and tapped softly on Alex’s shoulder with his index, “you want to go seat somewhere with me?” he asked Alex with a small smile, ignoring the hateful glances he was getting from the other outcasts of the school. Aiden knew they didn’t like him because he often was rude to them, and he was fine it. As long as Aiden had what he wanted, he was perfectly fine.
Crystal narrowed her eyes and shook her head, mouthing a ‘no’ to Alex. Aiden couldn’t see her since he was facing Alex way and his back was turned towards Crystal.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2011, 01:24 AM

Alex enjoyed sitting with Crystal and friends. They still have him the customary wide eyed stares, but were very friendly and warm. He chuckled lightly at the support group response his presence evoked. "Hello." Crystal's small smile lightened his still heavy heart.

"Classes are fine. And yours Crystal?" Alex dug into his sandwich letting her tell him all about her classes and assignments. Listening was one of his strong points, it was easier to go unnoticed if you listened quietly. It also gave him time to think about Adien, even if he was trying to forget about him. A light tapping on his shoulder pulled him from his thoughts. Turning he looked up into the pale blue eyes belonging to the main subject of his thoughts.

"Hello Adien." It came out gruffer than usual; tinged slightly with his anger from the previous scene he witnessed. His eyes widened at Adien's question. At first he was elated with the news...He wants to sit with me then images of Adien pushed against the wall by the other boy filled his head. The light in his eyes diminished, and he noticed Crystal mouthing 'no'. "Don't you have a boyfriend to go sit by?"

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2011, 01:37 AM

Aiden smiled a little more when Alex greeted him back, feeling a little bit more relaxed but not completely. His licked his own lips out of a bit of anxiety, just feeling awkward being around the outcast table; he didn’t want to be mistake as one. ‘As if that would happen’, he thought to himself.

Then he heard Alex’s question which only made him raise a brow completely forgetting he had kissed a guy outside of the cafeteria doors. Aiden has kissed so many guys, it was almost like a daily routine to him.
He shook his head at the question lightly, “No.. That was a guy I use to date and he wanted to date me again so he thought kissing would make say yes but.. Yeah, no. I’m not interested in dating him.” Aiden replied with a light sigh, still holding the tray with both of his hands.
“So, I guess you don’t want to?” he asked once more but a bit faltered and pursed his lips to the side in light disappointment, raising his eyebrows as well to show he wanted Alex to say yes.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2011, 02:04 AM

Alex listened to the other boy in slight disbelief. It made since though...Adien was very good looking. The artist was conflicted. He liked the Adien very much, but something at the back of his mind told him that any relationship with the handsome young man wouldn't end well. Crytal was still miming a 'no' behind the other boy's back. He gave her a smile, he hated to be rude, but he really wanted to go with Adien.

Alex looked at his new friend's face. He could tell that the thought of him leaving with Adien was upsetting Crystal so he moved over and said, "Adien, why don't you sit here there's plenty of room?"

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2011, 02:17 AM

He pursed his lips to the side in thought and let out a sharp exhale from his nose as he looked at Alex who slid over to make room. This table never liked him at all; Aiden was a douche to most of them so he felt such pressure even just standing there. He opened his mouth and sighed once more, “I-I.. I guess..” he stuttered a bit as he settled next to Alex and placed the tray on the table lightly. He didn’t even feel like eating anymore.

He cleared his throat casually, and covered the lower half of his mouth as he stared at his carton of milk with his dark blue eyes. “Um, tch…” he raped his mind for something to talk about with Alex and to get his mind off of the hateful glances he was getting. “y-you should me your work sometime.” he managed to muster out.

Crystal rolled her eyes angerly and slid away from Aiden, not even wanting to be close to him.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2011, 02:28 AM

Alex looked at the other faces around the table all glaring at Adien. He had made a very big mistake. He turned to face Adien to pull his attention from the hateful gazes. He can see Crystal move away from the other boy with a roll her eyes. His attention was pulled back to the handsome boy in front of him.

"Oh...My work. You'll have to come over to my house. Most of it is to large to carry it around." He gave the other boy his largest crooked smile showing his white teeth. "I might have to make you something."

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2011, 02:43 AM

Aiden was feeling tense but seeing Alex looked back in his own eyes, he couldn’t help feel a bit more relaxed but he felt kind of weird admitting that to himself.

Seeing the cute wide smile that Alex had, Aiden chuckled and took his hand from his mouth, laying his hand on his forearm casually. “Is that an invitation to come to your house?” he asked quite flirtously with a bright smile looking into the vibrant one eye of Alex that wasn’t hiding behind the drape of hair. “You don’t have to make me something.” He added softly, still smiling.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2011, 03:12 AM

Alex's smile brightens at Adien's no so subtle flirting. He chuckled lightly. "Well if you'd like to. It would be fine with me." The artist ignored the last statement. He wanted to make something for the handsome young man. His hands ached to capture some of that beauty in wood. There were a few ideas running around his head on what he could make for Adien. He was distracted from the other man's warm smile by a few of the other people on the table leaving. "Bye Alex, nice to meet you." They still glared daggers at Adien.

After most of them had left. Crystal leaned around Adien. "I'll see you later Alex." Alex and Adien were left alone at the table. He looked around with wide eyes. "Well, I wonder what I did wrong."

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2011, 03:28 AM

Aiden liked Alex’s husky chuckle, it was very nice and a bit calming. His hand curled up into a light fist and he leaned his chin on it as he stared back at Alex. Aiden certainly noticed that the geeks –as he thought of them- were leaving the table but he didn’t follow their eyes. They weren’t worth him looking back at them and then the last weird girl departed.

Aiden felt the pressure lift off when the table was cleared and it was only him and Alex. Hearing Alex last sentence, he chuckled a little, not bothered that the geeks didn’t like him. It was kind of cute how Alex thought his new friends didn’t like him. “It’s not you, I swear… Me and your group just don’t get along.” He said lightly, forcing a small smile.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 08-01-2011, 09:22 PM

The larger man returned the smile, but was slightly saddened by his fr-Adien. Was the good looking young man really sincere or was this another pity relationship that ended with Alex becoming the butt of a joke. His face fell at the thought, but he quickly put back on a smile. What ever this was it was better than being alone. "They're not my group, they're just nice people. Genuinely nice people." Alex's crooked smile grew wider. "So what did you do to piss them off? They looked like they wanted to kick your ass." He had a feeling he knew what had happened. Alex had been to enough school's to know how high school clique dynamics worked. Adien was handsome and popular and to remain that he most likely treated the greeks like crap...Alex ignored the sinking feeling in his gut. He gave the handsome boy another smile and finished up his lunch.

The bell rang just after that forcing Alex and Adien to part. "I've got to run..., but I'll see you at fourth period." He left the cafeteria with a smile on his face. Entering woodshop Alex was still smiling and Ms. Redsen notice. She started everyone out on their first projects of the year. Alex was given free reign of the shop as he was more advanced then most of the students. Their theme for this work was beauty. He started sketches for his project, but all he could think of was Adien. The other young man was running rampant in his mind. After about fourty minutes all he had were half done sketches of the other boy.

"Alex...what have you got there?" Before he could close the sketchbook the teacher was standing over his shoulder looking at his work. "Well...it seems Mr. Connor has gotten his hooks into another young student. Be careful Alex. Why don't you start working on your plans for your project." She gave him a sad smile and walked off. Was Adien really that much trouble? He just needed to get the project done with him then leave him alone...Alex doubted it would be as simple as that.

Aoshiyo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-02-2011, 02:44 AM

Aiden nodded a bit as Alex said they were genuinely nice people. He hardly believed that fact, they were just outcast and geeks to Aiden and they were people who Aiden could care less about. Hearing the question, Aiden rolled his eyes upwards just a bit and chuckled, “We just don’t get along.” He answered simply, pursing his lips to the side in light and let out a somewhat huff. Seeing the smile of the other, Aiden returned it without a problem and ate his own lunch which consisted of white rice and some ugly color meat though it wasn’t as bad as he looked. Aiden mixed up the food and took a light bite of the food.

“Alrighty, then. I’ll see you, Alex..” he waved casually to Alex with his left hand and grabbed his tray. As soon as Alex left, his friends basically crowded around him to hear what happened. “It’s none of your god damn business!” he hissed, his eyebrows kneading together as he pushed past his group and placed the tray on top of a garbage can instead of putting it on top of a counter top like the kids were required to.

He didn’t want to dress out for P.E. so he just sat on the bench under a shady tree happily; glad he was out of the sun. P.E. passed rather quickly though Alex was on his mind. It would be rather easy to reel the boy in more. Since he didn’t dress out and he had his bookbag with him, he wasted no time to get to his next class which he had with Alex. He sat where he usually sat but noticed that the weird girl was sitting next to him which was unusual since there was always a seat in between them. “Hey, move over.” Hissed Aiden, wanting to save the seat for Alex. All of his friends stared down at the female until she couldn’t take it. With a aggravated sigh, she moved over like she was told and like magic, there was seat for Alex.
“I think you’re starting to take a liking to Mr. Scarface!!” Said a female, who was giggling so much. Aiden’s cheek grew just a light pink and he chuckled, not agreeing or disagreeing. The girl giggled, “You are!!” she exclaimed, covering her mouth to quiet down her laughter.

Crystal looked through the corner of her eyes, the reflection of her glasses hiding where she was looking as she overheard their conversation. “There’s no way.” She said to herself, hearing the obnoxious girl talk so loud. Aiden was to self-absorbed, Aiden basically dated models.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2011, 04:03 AM

Alex finished his plans for his next project. It was going to be a larger sculpture of a male upper torso. He would leave half of the sculpture in unfinished wood. Two haves that represent beauty merging to form a whole. He had the perfect log in his collection back home. It was a 3 foot tall cherry wood log. The bark was thick and knotted. It would create the perfect piece of art. Sighing happily Alex packs up the rest of his stuff and started to leave the class room. the log was so big he would have to do all of it at his house. He quickly got approval from the teacher and left.

Next period was the one he shared with Adien and Crystal. To say that the scarred student was excited was an understatement. He rushed through the halls, not even noticing the multiple stares that his rush got him. The throng of students parted for his large frame and he rushed into his last class of the day. He came in just as the the obnoxious girl was called him scarface. The smile that had been plastered across his face all day fell a little at the name. He was used to it, but it still stung. He listed to he accuse Adien of liking him, but the other boy didn't confirm or denigh it. Alex felt his heart break at little, it made since though, what would Adien want with a person like him.

Without a word Alex walked to his normal seat sitting down with a scowl and pulled out his books. He didn't do or say anything until the obnoxious girl came forward and set on his desk. Pushing his book down. "Maybe you can set the record straight. Are you and our dear Adien getting together? Do you like men? Or is a big, strong man like you into a little T&A?" The blond bimbo leaned over the desk, her boobs nearly falling out of her top. "Common Scarface...you want me to toss you a pitty f$#k or can you get it up for a lady? DO you even still have one, bet it's just a burnt out stub?"

Alex tried to to quell his raging temper. She leaned over again to touch him and he grabbed her arm pushing her off his desk. "You are no lady." He packed up his without a word and left the room.

(oooo...that was evil...I was hoping that Adien could run after him...or crystal...who ever.)

Last edited by artbabe33445; 08-03-2011 at 07:18 PM..