Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-27-2011, 12:34 AM

Seph looked at her, "he asked to keep his name a secret." he said simply and then laughed when he heard her. "you may be able to but remember that boom you heard, well that was your house and it would of been you if I hadn't of gotten you out of there." he saida s he looked at her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 12:43 AM

Stacy said " why i need his name.. ughhh if its stephan wringler than ill have to kill myself." she sighed and the twirled her hair, with her fingers. She sighed and then looked at him, as he laughed. she said " um.. that boom wouldnt of been me because i had to stop at my house real quick. " she sighed and then said " wait since ive been on the run fro someone in a while and i cant remember their name then.. " she didnt know she just sighed. Some one was after her.

Palmoun

Old 11-27-2011, 10:07 PM

Seph smirked hwen he heard her and shook his head, "I am asure you that it wasn't stephan." he said as he looked at her and shook his head, "if they didn't kill you that way then they would of gotten you when you went outside." he said as he looked at her. "well whoever they are they want you gone and I am here to protect you." he said as he looked at her. "now then do you trust me now?" he asked.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 04:56 AM

Stacy crossed her arms " you men are hard to get the answers from. "She looked to the side as she sighed. she looked at him and said " well people are rude these days " she looked at him and then listened to him and ten said " what good use am i? i am just a dancer nothing more. " she looked down at the fingers that were hers which was in her lap. " i guess i can trust you " she looked at him slightly.

Palmoun

Old 12-02-2011, 01:40 AM

Seph chuckled when he heard her, "well I have to be, I have to be selective about the people I give information too." he said as he looked at her and smirked. He then looked at her, "you are more then you think probably maybe." he said as he looked at her. He then held out a hand to her, "if you trust me then would you like to go eat something? I am guessing your hungry." he said as he looked at her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-11-2011, 05:49 PM

Stacy looked at him and then said " oh. " she looked down she bit her lower lip and then said " i think i am fat.. so.. " she looked down and then when he talked about food she nodded " i guess " she grabbed his hand , getting up and looking at him.. She smiled slightly. She didnt know what to do.

Palmoun

Old 12-13-2011, 02:34 AM

Seph chuckled when he heard her and shook his head, "your not fat, trust me, you look beautiful." he said as he smielda t her and was glad when she took his hand. "come, follow me." he said as he started to lead her out of the room and down the hall.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-26-2011, 04:58 PM

Stacy rolled her eyes as he told her that she didn't look fat.. She looked down then looking at the guy then she bit her lower lip. Then when he led her she just had no choice but to follow him.

Palmoun

Old 12-28-2011, 08:07 PM

Seph took her down the hall and soon came to a kitchen of sorts. He then looked at Stacy, "so what can I get you? I may not look it but I am a great cook." he said and was happy to make her anything she wanted.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2011, 08:04 PM

Stacy looked at him and then bit her lower lip and then said " a smoothie. They fill me up a berry smoothie. " She giggled.

Palmoun

Old 01-05-2012, 02:37 AM

Seph smiled, "coming right up." he said and started to pull out all kinds of berrys and then a blender. He then started to stuff it wil berrys and soon was blending them up.