BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 04:14 AM

we know what we're doing here.
No one post, besides Gaara and Beauty if you are not them , dont post..
But feel free to read along ^_^
==============
Skeleton

Name:
wants; ( what ever the character wants like other characters )
personality:
looks like:
======================
Name:
Lilly (Ann) Smith
job:
Singer and a dancer.
wants;
to be not wanted.
personality:
Sweet, nice, loving, caring, Seductive, and a clutz.

Name:
Stacy Love
job:
Model.
wants;
Money like everyone else.
personality:
Sweet, shy, nice, clumsey, caring, Sexy,

( she wont wear her hair like that... she just have side bangs and long hair and black eyes. )

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 12-27-2011 at 09:08 PM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-28-2011, 02:07 AM

Name: Griffin Lee Revel
Job: mafia boss
Wants: to be rich, and well known among other mafias and thugs
Personality: quiet, bossy, a bit sadistic

Last edited by Monte Gray; 11-28-2011 at 02:15 AM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2011, 03:06 AM

Setting : Shall i say its in the evening, around 6 oclock, the boss is getting ready to get kidnap the girl.

Lilly looked at herself in the mirror. She was going to a performance. She smiled slightly. She then grabbed her purse and then her cell then put it in her purse she then locked the door after walking out she fixed her dress she smiled and then looked at her Shoes She tucked her hair behind her ear she smiled as she began to walk to where she was suppose to perform she hummed one of the songs. as she twirled one of the locks of her hair she smiled.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-28-2011, 11:14 AM

"Should we move now?" one of the less experienced men asked. "Nope, not yet." was Griffin's only reply. He waited for her to move past the guard that was in front of her dressing room and then he grabbed her, covering her mouth with one hand. He pulled her out of the side door with speed and silence, not ebb giving her a chance to save herself. He threw her purse back into the building. She was tossed into an old, but well taken care of shiny black car. "Good evening Miss Smith." Griffin said with a sweet smile that would have suggested a decent young man, but he was far from that. His assistant spoke up. "We got the dumb bitch didn't we?" Griffin rolled his eyes and shot the man and the blood spattered all over him and the girl's white dress. "Pity, and I really liked you in that." he said as if he really cared. He'd get the dead man out of his car when they arrived. "Ivan, you're going to have to clean up the back, there's a rather nasty mess. He dragged her out of the car and into a building. "Now, give me the adress of your parents."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-29-2011, 11:49 PM

Lilly suddenly felt a hand over her mouth she freaked out.. She wanted to scream but then,they were out of the house by the side door!! She felt herself in a seat, her back on the cushion she fixed her self scared she was trying not to speak she sighed she gulped. she then bit her lower lip maybe she can outsmart them? She heard someone she glared and wanted to slap him but.. then she didn't know wait he kidnapped her!! wait her purse she looked for it. It was back in the house she glared even more , she let herself relax.She screamed as she heard a gun shot and blood on her white dress. she looked at the mess with disgust she closed her eyes as she covered her mouth from either seeing the mess and trying to stop herself from barfing. She then felt herself out of the car in a building she gasped she then said " what makes you think ill tell you " she glared harshly at the guy she was shaking from the mess still she removed her hand from her mouth and then said " what makes you think ill tell you " more clearly. She struggled she then stopped. Her plan.. she closed her eyes and then said " i don't want blood on me " she whimpered she had to keep herself calm though..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 01:25 AM

He laughed. "Tsk, Tsk....what makes you think I won't kill you if you don't tell me?" he was grinning like an insane person. "If you don't tell me, I'll have no one to ransom you to. If I can't get ransom, then what's the point in keeping you alive huh?" he tilted her chin up towards him and smirked. He looked at her. "Aw, poor baby." he cut open a dog and threw the blood in her face.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 01:31 AM

Lilly gulped as she heard him she said " you wouldnt kill me, " she sighed looking down but she felt her chin up she said " shut up.. " but when blood was thrown in her face she screamed and then said ' okay!! 1452 Velington street, townhome 18... 'she breathed she made the blood get off her face she wanted to wash up she hated being a perfectionist.. She yanked her face out of his hand she kicked him and then went to try to escape but there was guards. She gulped she didnt know what to do...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 01:45 AM

Griffin looked pissed. He had a man who had written down the address for him. "Send the god damn ransom letter. Me and girly have a date." he grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to a bathroom. He cut her clothes off with a Swiss army knife. "Take a shower." he said and gruffly shoved her in. He stood there, watching so he could prevent the possibility of her escaping.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 02:10 AM

Lilly sighed and then when he grabbed her by the hair yanking at her she frowned. She looked around as she seen where she was, A bathroom she felt air hit her body, her eyes widened and then gulped. She then covered her self hiding in the tub and behind the curtain she said " hey!! that wasnt nice.. " she glared and when he told her to take a shower she closed the curtain starting the shower, the pulling on the lever to make it into a shower she sighed she felt the warm water on her face trickling down her bloody body..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 02:13 AM

He ripped open the curtain with no regard to her personal privacy and gave her soap and shampoo. "I'll watch thank you. Don't need you trying to get away again." he glared, still holding a grudge from when she'd kicked him.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 02:48 AM

Lilly screamed as he opened the curtain she said " i have a right of hiding my body from you i am a flipping virgin it feels awkward with you in here with me" she looked at the soap and then the shampoo she then said " i will not run when i am naked its awkward.. " she looked at him like he was crazy. she put the shampoo in her hand then put the shampoo that was in her hand in her hair scrubbing she then rinsed off and then sighed she looked around for a sponge.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 02:53 AM

"Don't talk to me like that girl!" he said in an angry tone and flipped a gun out quicker than she could ink. "What are you looking for" he asked as she seemed a bit confused. He'd forgotten to give her a washcloth.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2011, 03:04 AM

Lilly gasped as she seen him flip a gun out she blinked at it. she giggled nervously " hey play nice now. im looking for a sponge or a washcloth.. " she kind of gulped. She bit her lower lip and then wondered. Why he is soo mean.. She wanted to cry.. She put her finger on the gun slowly lowering it. Her heart pumping... fast " can you please hand me a washrag.. " she was quieter. she always had a low self esteem...

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-30-2011, 08:31 AM

He sighed. "I forgot to give you one.." he yelled for a man named smith, or at least that's what Griffin called him. The man was there quicker than anyone could move. "Could you get a washcloth for our..guest.." he wasn't sure what else to call her. The man returned and Griffin handed the cloth to her. "Here." he said lowering his tone from angry to calm. He'd seen he was terrifying her. For him there was a time to be a bad ass, but there was also time to be kind.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2011, 12:46 AM

Lilly gasped as he yelled then a second a guy was there. wow nice service she thought. She then looked at him and then him leaving then handing her a washcloth she sighed she wanted to hide from this person but now he is being calm? What the heck? She rolled her eyes she then put the washcloth in the water, she closed her eyes and then sighed as she put the soap on the washrag then washing herself. It was awkward you know being a virgin and now having to bathe in front of someone..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 01:04 AM

Griffin closed his eyes for a second, the sound of running water making him sleepy. He then shook his head to keep himself fully awake. He looked over her. She had a nice body. Eventually he pulled her out and sent her with a female worker of his. She lead the girl to a room that was heavily guarded. She also handed her very nice, but skanky clothes. "Here, get dressed." the woman ordered.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2011, 01:12 AM

Lilly felt her being dragged out then put in a room but then she was giving clothes she looked at the clothes as she was told to get dressed she got dressed. She looked around as she was slowly getting dressed. She looked in a mirror she said " can i dry and curl my h-air?" she looked at the woman. Just curious. She didnt want her 'head bitten off ' she closed her eyes slightly. she was tired. she then sighed... She hated this. She wanted to be home not near an cruel , cold hearted man. She gulped.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 03:00 AM

Griffin slipped into a warm shower after the hostage was gone. It was ok for him to watch her, but not ok for her to watch him. The hot water soothed him and as he stepped out he felt refreshed. He put on a fresh pair of clothes and them went to see his guest. "I hope you find your room to your likeing, because you'll be here a while. He sat on the bed in the room as he spoke to her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2011, 03:07 AM

Lilly turned to looked at him she looked sat down and sighed said " this room , " she liked it.. but it just.. wasnt her. She sighed.. She went around the room to look around one of the Japanese cover things. She smiled slightly. she always wanted one of those. She sighed. She said " see soon i will leave since you know i've been running from these people for quite sometime it was just surprising how you took me it was ... " she snapped her fingers as she tried to figure a word she then said " unexpected. " she sighed " if i expected it , i wouldn't be here now " she turned around leaning on a wall looking at him who was sitting on the bed. She didn't like this.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 03:15 AM

Somehow he started to feel bad for her. A look passes his face that suggested he felt bad for taking her. Je decided to leave the room. "Donner's at six. That's in thirty minutes downstairs, if you're late you go hungry." he left the room and went to get things ready for dinner.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2011, 03:26 AM

Lilly looked at him as he left , She just rolled her eyes. why did she have to dress this way it wasnt her... she kept staring in the mirror. She couldnt believe herself. Why was she here when she can fight herself. She bit her lower lip and then sighed .Looking down she shook her head then laid on her stomach. She then yawned. Wanting to escape.. she wished she can. Hmmm. She looked around. She was on the foot of the bed looking one way.. where??

( NO FEELINGS BAD :PP)

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2011, 10:48 AM

Griffin yawned as he didn't really have anything to do at the moment. He decided to go check on his hostage and give her the good news and the bad news. He walked in feeling really smug. "Hello. Well, I have a few things to tell you." he smirked at her, suggesting he had an evil idea. "Your family responded rather quickly. My men looked up that adress and got a phone number. They've agreed to give 1 million dollars for your return. That's the good news. The bad news is, after they hand us the money, we're going to shot you anyway." he laughed a bit. "But if you say anything during the trade, we'll kill your family as well." he had another horrible plot. Within seconds he had her pinned to the bed. He hovered over her, a slight upturn of his lip that wasn't really a smile, but almost resembled one. His lips went to her neck and he nibbled along there down to her collar bone. He wasn't going to let this girl remain a virgin. His hand slid up her thigh, teasing at her. Then he crashed his lips down on hers, being gentle enough not to bruise them. He grabbed a leather belt and planned to make this highly unenjoyable for her. He brought the heavy leather down on her legs, instantly making them turn red.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 03:38 PM

Lilly sighed she heard some one ,she looked at the voice she seen the evil guy she frowned crossing her arms and then putting her hands in her lap and said " i don't want to die... " she shook her head " and my family no, just leave them alone please.. " she then seen him making his way to her. What was he doing? she felt him hovering over her making her to lay down, she felt herself being pinned she gulped she was scared her heart was pumping really fast.. She was scared. she felt her neck being kissed and then her collarbone. she exhaled slowly. Feeling his hand go up and then she gulped. She hated this but then suddenly she felt lips on hers. she was so scared. she didn't want to lose it like this.. she felt a leather belt on her legs she closed her eyes tighter.. she didn't want this.. she frowned... she then opened her eyes she couldn't watch. she closed her eyes.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-04-2011, 02:27 AM

He swiched the thick leather across her thighs again. This was fun for him, but he knew it was horrible for her. He slid his hand farther up, touching her thighs quite close to a part of her body that his hands had no right to go to. Suddenly a knock on the door stopped him. "Sir..you have a visitor.." a woman's voice summoned him and he climbed off of the girl he'd been torturing. He left and let the girds watch her. One of the female gaurds looked at her sadly. "You poor girl...he's going to do horrible things to you." the woman sad, the tone in her voice suggesting she too had suffered at the hands of Griffin.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2011, 02:49 AM

Lilly felt the hand get more and more closer her heart was pumping faster but then a woman's voice she gulped. then him getting off of her she seen him leave. The woman spoke. she said " can you make him s-stop " she gulped. She was scared. she didn't know what to do.. She sighed she looked at the beltshe frowned she tried to get it off and then she didn't want to be touched... She whimpered. she looked at the woman. she felt tears going down her face. She was soo scared. Oh no, Her mother and father!!She stood up falling she stayed there she put her hand in front of her putting one arm over the other and then put her head on her arms she cried..Her legs were crossed..