Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 08:37 PM

He sighed. "Fine. You can come, but we're dropping you off at your house with your parents. I have a life now and I don't really do much in the business anymore. I bought a house and i live alone. Me and my old buddies just go out for a drink every now and then." he didn't seem very interested in being around her. He dodnt like the way she was acting. It digested him completly. He wanted a girl that was his and only his.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2011, 09:02 PM

Lilly sighed " okay. fine never mind i don't have any interest in my parents right now. i want to slit my throat. Its not just cause of him, its everyone she turned away from him and then went into the house. She then went to the room and did what she wanted to do. Slit her throat.

As this was happening a young girl was walking down the dark street. In a skirt and off the shoulder shirt that was purple, her skirt is black and ends at in the middle of her upper thigh. She bit her lower lip. She tucked her long blonde hair behind her ear. She seen a car. A hot guy in it. She smiled a little.

( i added the new girls profile by the way )

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 12-27-2011 at 10:33 PM..

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 10:50 PM

((holy fucking shit!!! WTH??? :( she committed suicide...))

Griffin got out of the car and sighed. He really couldnt believe what was happening. He waved a bit at the girl and sighed.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2011, 11:01 PM

( ME EITHER, um i ade her character so he can have person all by himself btw )

Stacy seen the guy she smiled a little. She didnt know she walked toward her house, she was a virgin and hated it. not sure. She sighed and then wondered. She bit her lower lip and then sighed. She smiled She went inside her house.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2011, 11:22 PM

Griffin had been watching her. She was very pretty and he kind of wondered what she was like as a person. He hoped maybe he'd see her sometime again. His house was across the street and he walked in, going to the kitchen.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2011, 11:35 PM

Stacy bit her lower lip and then wondered about that guy. Was he nice? Well he was hot. Since it was late she laid on her bed and fell asleep. When the next day came she woke up and got a cup of coffee in a cup, get dressed in a set of short shorts, which was light jean colored, and a tank top which came down really low and was white with black lace on the top. Since it was really warm. she put on flip flips, they were black too. she wasn't Gothic or nothing she had like a lot of black clothing. She bit her lower lip and then began to do her hair and curl it and then put hoop earrings in cleaning her belly piercing she just got it in. then began to do her makeup.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 12-28-2011 at 12:11 AM..