other:
Looks like:
-----------------------

Name:
Annie Love
Job:
Singer
wants:
to get the mafia off of her including the Paparazzi. A tattoo, not a kid...( not yet )
Personality:
Caring , sweet, innocent, persistant, fights- back, doesnt let anyone just doing nothing,
other:
Belly Pierced.
Virgin
5'0"

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-16-2012 at 06:34 AM..

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2012, 02:57 AM

Name: D.K. Feem
Job: Mob member
wants: to rule the streets
Personality: laid back,
Looks like: 6', slim but muscular build, short kind of spiky hair

hope youre still interested in this rp.
i looked at after you posted it
but didnt have time to reply at that time
i meant to do it later but forgot
sorry

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2012, 06:29 AM

Setting : assassin about to kidnap her.

Annie sighed a little holding her stomach she bit her lower lip. It was late at night. It was a full moon the moon was red that night. she look up at it as she walked. It was odd to find a girl to walk by herself.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-16-2012, 06:51 AM

He sat in his car which he had parked a couple of yards into a dark alley. He twirled the toothpick in his mouth between his teeth and leaned back in the drivers seat. He looked like he might be ready to drift off to sleep any minute but that was just for looks just encase a cop drove by and flashed their lights at him. He was really waiting for someone.

He glanced up at the photo that stuck out from behind the visor that was pressed against the roof of the car. It didn't matter that there was no light to actually see anything he had been looking at the photo for days now trying to track his target down. He could close his eyes and still see her face.

The few people he had to pay to get any information from said Annie lived in one of these buildings so he knew it was only a matter of time before he found her. Spotting a girl walking down the side walk on the other side of the street and quickly sat up grabbed the photo from the sun visor and quickly stuffed it in the glove compartment. He mumbled what he planed on saying to her and waited for her to get past the ally before he turned the key. He didn't want to take the chance of spooking her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2012, 06:58 AM

Annie sighed she was walking down the side walk , clack click clack one right after another. A pattern. as she passed a alley way she heard a car. Oh just some person. she then went to her house , it was small but big. it was perfect for her. she was looking through the keys. Humming one of her songs. she wil be playing a concert tomorrow at this late. she smiled walking in her house, closing the door and then turning on the lamp , table lamp to be exact she sat on the couch her feet on the couch she sighed. She was soo tired..

( sorry last post was short )

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2012, 08:04 AM

He rolled out of the alley and onto the street just as his target was going into her house. He curses under his breath and lets his car roll down the street more and stop right in front of her house. Quickly coming up with another plan he waits and watches her go inside.

Looking up and down both sides of the street to make sure there wasn't a cop near by he got out of his car and quickly went up to the house. Pecking inside he watched her turn a light on and then sit down. He quickly went up to the door and knocked.

ooc: its ok. i guess i was suppose to kidnap you right away? just thought we could add a little story to it. but itll happen soon enough

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2012, 12:16 AM

Annie as she sat she heard a knock , she mumbled " now who could it be " she sighed standing up again she went to answer the door " hello?" as she tucked her blonde hair to the bottom of the She wondered. Who was this guy? He was hottish and at her door " come in " she wondered. just to be nice. She moved out of the way so he can come inside. She pushed the door completely open so the guy can come in ' who are you? " she asked.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-18-2012 at 12:19 AM..

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 02:31 AM

He smiled at her. "Sorry for bothering you so late miss. I saw your lights on and was hoping for some help. My car stalled out. I just need to use your phone if you don't mind." He said stepping inside. He couldn't believe how trusting she was letting him in so easily. He stepped a side letting her close the door and then lead him further into her house.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2012, 03:15 AM

Annie said " oh my phone sure its " she did the tsking sound she found her cell she smiled " okay here " she grabbed it and then went to hand it. She said " use as many minutes you need " she didn't know what to do. She hoped no body was after her. those guys in nice suits. She shook her head, She went to the kitchen " want something to drink. "

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 05:21 AM

He smiled at her and took her phone. "Just some water would be great. Thanks." He waited for her to turn her back on him and couldn't believe how easy she was making this. He quickly slide the back off her phone and then popped the battery out. He put the back back on and the shoved the phone and the battery in his pocket and follows her. He pulls on a pair of gloves and then pulls a rag and a small bottle of chloroform. Putting a good dose of chloroform on the rag he puts the bottle back in his pocket and follows her into the kitchen.

"Thanks so much for all your help" He says quickly slipping behind her and claps the rag tight against her mouth and nose. He quickly wrapped his free arm around her holding down her arms. She put up a struggle but it didn't last long. "Guess no one ever told you not to talk to strangers." he says just as she passes out. He eases her body to the floor when he's sure she's really out.

Not wanting to leave anything behind he stuffs the rag in his pocket to. A few minutes later he was leaving Ann's dark house carrying Ann who was wrapped in a blanket. Looking around to make sure no one was around he quickly went across the street to his car and stuffed her in the trunk. He tied her hands and feet with a couple of plastic zip ties and then put a piece of duck tape over her mouth. Lucking her in he quickly went back to her house and grabbed the suitcase he had left just inside the door. He had tried to make it look like she had gone on a trip encase anyone tried to come look for her, it would give him more time.

About an hour later he was driving down the streets heading out of town.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2012, 05:34 AM

Annie smiled, when she felt a rag over her mouth and nose she gapsed fighting back . as she was passing out she heard him,. It echoed in her head. Now everything blacked out... she didn't know what was happening.. she had her eyes closed. It looked like she was sleeping... Truely she was scared. The last thought of her. She was dreaming her being a stripper staying late with this guy and him dancing with her,,

( should we skip to when the boss and her meet?OR she is put in the house. )

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 06:12 AM

ooc: yep just wanted to give you a chance to reply if you wanted to

ic: D.K. pulled up next to a random dumpster and tossed the suitcase he took from Anns house. He then headed right for the docks.

Another house passed before he finally got to the designated warehouse and parked next to a large black suv. He cursed to himself and quickly got Ann out of the trunk. D.K. kicks the door a couple of times and then backs up a few steps waiting to go inside.

Once inside he places Ann in a armchair and cuts her free. He handcuffs her hands using the handcuffs that were already attached to the chair. He ripped the duck tape off her mouth. "Rise and shine. The boss is going to want to talk to you." he said standing up and stepping back a few steps, her feet are still tied together.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2012, 06:20 AM

Annie sighed, when she felt the tape ripped off her face she suddenly screamed. It caused her to wake up She looked up opening her eyes as she tried to get out. She was really scared. she didn't know what to do . Dark room she didn't know where she was. She said " let me go!! " she whimpered. She looked at the guy she tried to spit at him but he walk away , She glared . trying to get out of the hand cuffed she whimpered.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 01-20-2012 at 06:32 AM..

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2012, 06:35 AM

"You mind as well make your self comfortable. That chair has been bolted to the floor and no one's going to hear you scream here." D.K. said. He eyed her backing away a few more steps. "Go ahead and fight if you think it'll help but you're only going to end up hurting yourself and still be stuck in that chair. You might as well make yourself comfortable really. The boss will be here any minute."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2012, 04:55 PM

Annie glared at him and then said " kill me, i don't want to suffer " she whimpered. she leaned her head back relaxing for a few looking at the wall. She wanted to get out she tried to pull out she screamed she stopped. she sighed breathing in and out. she hated this. She bit her lower lip.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2012, 09:44 PM

The small and simple room that they were was made up of just four walls, that were made of corrugated metal, and a drop ceiling that housed one florescent light. A simple wooden door was the only way in or out of the room.

"Kill you? Not yet." D.K. went over to the folding table and two chairs that sat up against the wall in front of Ann. He moved one of the chairs away from the table and sat down crossing his arms and starred at Ann while he waited for the boss. "Just shut up and behave ok."

A few minutes later voices could be heard on the other side of the door and D.K. sat up and straightened his clothes. Another minute past before the door finally opened and a well dressed and fit man entered. Everything about him seemed to say mob boss. From the tailored suit he wore to the hair style he had.

Somehow knowing he was there the boss looked at D.K. and grinned at him before looking at Ann. "Boss" D.K. said and nodded slightly. "Ann, let me introduce myself." the boss said going to get the other chair and then made himself comfortable a few feet away from her, far enough away so she couldn't kick him if she tried. "My names Tony. Do you have any idea why you're here?" he smiled kindly at her.

The

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2012, 10:02 PM

Annie sighed and said " What do you mean not yet like your planning to?" she glared. " I'm no pet i wont ever listen to you!! " She paused when she heard noise out there . She gulped. She hated this. Now when some one came in who grinned she didn't know what was happening. She gulped she looked at the guy she wasnt going to speak. She looked at the side ignoring him she tapped her foot to a song, she had a song stuck in her head.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2012, 10:06 PM

Tony looked back at D.K. "She's not ready yet. Let me know when she is." He promptly stood and then left the room. D.K. nodded and stood as his boss left the room. "That's got to be the stupidest thing you could have done." he said opening a small box that was sitting on the table. He stood so he was blocking her view of what he was doing.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2012, 10:09 PM

Annie sighed and then looked at him " no, its better not talking to somebody who wants me. " she rolled her eyes. She didn't know what the guy was doing she was trying to see what he was doing. But gave up she moved her head to the side her hair was in her eyes,

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2012, 11:16 PM

"As scared and uncomfortable as you might be it would have been so much easier on you if you had of just talked to the boss. He probably would of told me to let you go. But now..." he finished filling the syringe that was in the small box with the small vile that was also in the box. "Now things are going to get complicated."

He walks around behind Annie. Even though she was struggling and trying to get away from him she was still handcuffed to the chair and stuck in the chair. He grabs her arm and pushes it back down against the chair and then injects the liquid in the needle in her. "You're not going any where now. You might as well just relax."

He makes his way back around her again and goes back over to the table. He puts the needle and vile back in the box and then sits on the chair that the boss was sitting in. "You should know that I just injected you with a powerful drug that's going to make you pass out. The more you struggle in that chair the harder your heart beats making the drug I gave you run through your system faster which will only knock you out faster." He crosses his arms again and watches her.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2012, 11:23 PM

Annie looked at him as he was still hiding this from her she gulped she didnt know what he was doing when he walked being her she struggled trying to get out not wanting this she gasped she then felt the stuff go in her system she gasped. wanting to screamed she closed her eyes once it was out " what the hell!! " She yelled " im no flipping toy!! "she hated this but when he told her what he put in her she paused and tried not to move no she didnt want to pass out she tried to kick " let me go!! I have to go to a concert!! " she whimpered. She kept kicking but soon, she passed out.

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2012, 12:33 AM

"You should have cooperated." he said before she past out. He got up and check on her to make sure she was really out. When he was sure she wasn't playing some kind of trick he went over and knocked on the door. D.K. moved to lean up against the wall near the door just before the door opened.

"Get her ready and then put her back in the trunk of my car." he instructed the two men. They nodded and went over to Annie. D.K. turned and went off to find the boss before he left.

Catching up with the boss just as he was climbing into the back of his car to leave D.K. got some instructions before heading back to his own car. By the time D.K. made his way back through the chop shop that was being housed in the warehouse and back to his car he found the two men he left to deal with Annie just putting her in his trunk.

"This is what you meant. Right boss?" D.K. went to stand next to them and looked at Annie in her new clothes tucked into his truck. "Exactly. Now get back to work." They nodded and went back inside. D.K. made sure her hands and feet were securely tied with a fresh set of zip ties and then quickly closed his trunk. He looked around making sure no bystanders were around. Not seeing anyone he got back in his car and drove away.

Hours later D.K. was miles away from the city. He pulled off the paved road and onto a dirty road. He drove another 30 minutes before he finally pulled to a stop. He sat there a few minutes rubbing his tired eyes under the dark sunglasses he now wore. It's about 10am the next morning. He drove most of the night and was exhausted.

He looked in the rear view mirror and considered leaving Annie in the trunk. She hadn't only made things worse up til now and he didn't imagine that she was going to make the rest of this any easier. But he know that she was probably baking in the trunk by now and it wasn't going to get any cooler as it got to been noon. He sighed and got out of the car.

They were miles outside the city now and at a two story farm house that was literally in the middle of nowhere. The closest neighbor was easily five miles away. He knocked on the trunk and belt down to make it easier for her to hear him. "I'm going to open the trunk now. It's been hours since you've used the bathroom, eaten or had anything to drink. Behave your self and we can get along. Give me trouble and I'll let you sweat it out locked in the trunk in this heat. scream or something so I know you understand."

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2012, 12:43 AM

Annie of course was awake when he had knocked on the truck. She frowned listening to him. She hated this she tried to get out of the ties. she didn't know she was still loopy from the stupid drug. She bit her lower lip and sighed she kicked but hurt her foot. She was hot. She hated this. It was roasting in here. Why did she have to be in a trunk. She thought it was just in movies. She whimpered. trying to stretch out but she felt so consumed. But wait, she realized she was wearing something else she gasped. She couldnt see it was pitch black... so she didn't know what she was wearing..

( question what is she wearing?)

NightStalker
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2012, 12:57 AM

He shrugs. "That wasn't a scream but I guess a whimper works." He opens the trunk and looks down at her. "Hope you like that maids uniform you're probably going to be wearing it for a while." He pulls a four inch knife out and grabs her feet and cut the zip tie off. Then he grabs her arm and helps her sit up. "I'm not here to make you like any of this but if you do as I tell you you might actually live through this. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" he holds the knife he used to cut her feet free with like he might stab her if he doesn't like her answer.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2012, 01:23 AM

Annie sighed as the trunk was opened it was bright. It caused her to squint. But she barely seen a knife she was gonna scream and scoot away but he grabbed her legs she glared and when he sat her up she said " if i get able to sing " She crossed her legs. She looked down seeing mini stuff she didnt see much. She gulped. She sighed and said " what do you mean " and when she seen the knife. She was afraid of that knife she turned her head " fine " she glared.