Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-14-2012, 06:14 PM

Scarlett nodded. "Sure, I'd love to stay tonight. My parent's are still being butts." She said, sighing. "And i'll help you learn the part." She smiled. "But If you don't want to be in the play you don't have to be. Just didn't want to be in it alone." She said softly, scooting her desk up against his.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 04-14-2012, 06:34 PM

Alex grinned at the acceptance of his invitation, "Wonderful, we''ll study and both get some rather deent sleep. When are your parents not screaming at one another? I'll learn my parts to a tee, do you know if it's a specific part of the script that I would have to read from? I would like to be in it, it will give me something to do, you're not always at my place. That house gets awfully lonely at times with my parents gone. I know you don't like doing things alone, Deary--neither do I."

"Alright so the teacher wants us to write a two three paragraph essay's about Macbeth. One being for the risen love triangle and proposing information against it. Well, hello and welcome to my life," Alex chuckled, "I'll take the against give you, Madam the for. That way you can scribble down some sheer emotion and I can jot down death and dismay. But first, let up discuss."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-14-2012, 07:20 PM

Scarlett stared at the teacher. "How odd. Macbeth was never in a love triangle.." She said, looking puzzled. "His wife pushed him to murder King Duncan so they could take the kingdom, then he continued to murder many other people until his wife committed suicide. Then he was killed by Macduff." She stated, but bit her lip. Her best subjects were English, History, and Acting. Scarlett had a lovely voice so she was often in musicals, but she usually knew a lot about what she was talking about.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 08:01 PM

"Sshhh! You're gonna get us in trouble!" Anastasia patted on the window outside. While she and Jordan sat in the very back, they had the pleasure of being by the window as well- even more room for distraction. Outside the window were Austin and Sean- two trouble-makers that Jordan had never really trusted. "C'mon, the window's already half opened! Just slide out, nobody will notice!" Austin's pressuring was now becoming too much for Jordan. She pulled on Anastasia's hand and shook her head with a displeased look. The girl mouthed 'sorry' to Jordan and pushed one leg out of the window. Sean gladly took her and helped her out. Jordan had a terrible feeling in her gut. Nooo, come ooon... She ran a hand through her blond hair and whispered quickly, "Wait! Wait!" And in no time, she was out the window as well- this time, remembering to grab their belongings. She felt stupid for doing it, but how was she supposed to make sure Anastasia wasn't put in danger by the two idiot boys?...

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 04-14-2012, 11:35 PM

"I was joking read the board silly. I just wanted to watch you get your adorable baffled look on. Well, it seems that it worked. We're doing readings between some of the parts, then we are to come together and write a brief summary of the book. I'm sure that's more than easy for the two of use, don't you think," Alexander grinned happily, "I'll start--I guess. The Tragedy of Macbeth, ACT I, SCENE I. A desert place. Thunder and lightning. Enter three Witches, First Witch: When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain? Second Witch: When the hurlyburly's done, when the battle's lost and won. Third Witch: That will be ere the set of sun. First Witch: Where the place? Second Witch: Upon the heath. Third Witch: There to meet with Macbeth. First Witch: I come, Graymalkin! Second Witch: Paddock calls. Third Witch: Anon. ALL: Fair is foul, and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air. Exeunt. Got on and read scene two."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-15-2012, 12:00 AM

She blushed, then continued. "
Alarm within. Enter KING DUNCAN, MALCOLM, DONALBAIN, LENNOX, with attendants, meeting a bleeding CAPTAIN
DUNCAN:
What bloody man is that? He can report,
As seemeth by his plight, of the revolt
The newest state." She said, pausing when the teacher told them to skip to a part of their choice. "Lady Macbeth (Right after Macbeth kills Duncan): My hands are of your colour; but I shame
To wear a heart so white. (Knock.) I hear a knocking
At the south entry: retire we to our chamber;
A little water clears us of this deed:
How easy is it, then! Your constancy
Hath left you unattended. (Knock.) Hark! more knocking.
Get on your nightgown, lest occasion call us,
And show us to be watchers. Be not lost
So poorly in your thoughts. " She said softly, the words rolling off her tongue sweetly. She then looked up at Alex. "Did that sound right?" She asked.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 04-15-2012, 04:53 AM

"Bravo, you did excellent," Alex clapped softly, grinning. He went and read the follow scene, then she read here's back and forth they had to stop early because the class had already ended. The partner reading was continued for the following day as was the writing. Knowing that he would be heading onto History in a few minutes her straightened his desk and put his things away. "Scar, I'll see you at Lunch and don't forget to wait for me after school. I really don't like taking the schools buses, the last time I did the damned bus broke down and I had to walk six miles back to my home. I really don't trust said 'Public Transportation'.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-15-2012, 05:04 AM

"Okay Alex, I swear I'll wait for you. Do you have any of my clothes at your house? Just wondering since I don't really want to go back home to get clothes." She said, smiling at his story of bus transportation. "I know, Buses suck. So just meet me by the car after school." She said, giving him a quick hug. "Don't let Jordan get to you. Okay? I want Alex happy." She smiled, releasing him.

"Save me a seat at lunch! Last time you didn't I had to sit with the populars. It was horrible. They kept asking me if I wanted to go get my nails done! And then they kept trying to get me to tell them your number." She said, grimacing. "They're so absent minded! It makes me upset to be a woman." She said, giving a small laugh. "Well bye Alex. Text me if you want." She said, waving and then walking off. She headed to her next class, which was Math. Scarlett hated math. It's not that she was stupid, just she was a rather artsy girl, and she only cared for History, English, and her acting classes. That was her passion. Not Science and Math. In the future she planned to be a History teacher, so she always made sure to be the best in her class when it came to History and English. Acting was just something she did for fun.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 04-15-2012, 09:49 AM

"Thank goodness. I always have clothes of yours at my place, you always manage to leave a couple of pairs," Alexander grinned, "So, of course you don't have to go home and get any. No wonder the state hasn't given the school systems better buses even with all the donations from my family--they spent it on the schools athletics's teams. Idiot, I swear. I'l quit letting Jordan bother me and be 'Happy Alex'."

The bell rang and he slowly made his way out the classroom door beside Scarlett, "I'll be sure to dace you a seat, sorry about last time. I promise to not do that ever again."

At those words they parted ways, Alex headed onto his Religion and Tolerance class settling into the back of the room as he took his notebook out and jotted down what was on the board, then waiting for further instruction.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 01:18 PM

Jordan looked down at her wristwatch. "Look, already third period has started." Sean peeked over to her and shrugged. "So? I thought we weren't going back?" Anastasia nodded her head in agreement. "You guys..." Jordan pouted. She just wanted to go back to school. It was rare of her to do 'bad' stuff. She made a nice habit of volunteering and doing her homework and getting good grades, NOT skipping school to hang out with boys, or start fires. (Even thought they hadn't done anything with fire. Its just what Jordan could compare it to.)

"Stop being such an innocent baby, Jordan." Sean teased. "I know!" The lightbulb flickered on. "Jordan! Why don't we play 'truth or dare?'!?" Everyone seemed to be in agreement and Jordan rolled her eyes. "Now who's being the baby?" She muttered under her breath. The group continued walking until they reached an alley way with a dead end. They all walked in and sat down in a circle. "Alright, alright! Me first! Me!" Anastasia smiled. "Austin, truth or dare~?" The blue-eyed boy grinned. "Dare. Hit me with your best shot." She giggled. "I dare you to take your shirt off!" The boy looked confused, as if expecting something different. When he had removed his top habiliment, he muttered. "I guess that means I can double-dare you back with the same thing?" Sean heard and grinned too. The only thing Jordan was doing was rolling her eyes.

"Jordan. Truth or dare?" Austin smiled in a trying-to-be-charming way. "Truth." Everyone groaned. "Jooordan..." "What? We're playing truth or dare! Truth is an option, you know!" Anastasia crossed her arms and pouted. "You're supposed to still pick dare." Jordan scoffed and looked to Austin. "I'm ready for my question." He thought a moment... "Are you a virgin?" Jordan raised an eyebrow. "You just wasted your question. Yes, I'm a virgin." The group sighed at Jordan's lack of fun or interest. Hell. Jordan was even getting a bit tired of it.

"Lets just go back to school now, 'kay?" She asked her friend. Anastasia nodded and they stood up, making the boys all pout.

"Bye, guys."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 AM

((Should we skip to lunch?))

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 04-19-2012, 01:20 PM

((Fine by me, let's wait on the Mistress :D))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-06-2012, 11:58 AM

((Mistress? O: ))

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 05-07-2012, 01:15 AM

((Bellyz.))