Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 07-23-2007, 06:14 PM

Meko tends very much to be a lurker. Not that she doesn't have anything interesting to say, its more the fact that she likes to be the quite observer from the back round, you learn alot that way without realizing it. You end up knowing exactly what people are thinking about different topics....world topics...site topics...or topics about simply life in general. That is why lurking is by far my favorite...but of course I also have a tendency to ramble xP causeing people to ignore me.... :roll:

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 07-23-2007, 06:44 PM

Hi Mimi and Innie how is everyone?

Innie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Innie Send a message via MSN to Innie Send a message via Yahoo to Innie

Old 07-23-2007, 07:38 PM

Speed: Alright

Mimi: Lol, it's cool.

Innie is fine, though tired and annoyed.. It's hella hard to find a good role play I'm interested in..

Innie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Innie Send a message via MSN to Innie Send a message via Yahoo to Innie

Old 07-25-2007, 08:01 AM

*shakes her head a bit* Ya know, I really am relying on my regulars to post maybe, I dunno, once a day, since technically my rough spot isn't over with yet. =/

Innie
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-01-2007, 05:50 PM

Even when I'm gone, I was expecting one person maybe to post..? >.>;

Speed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Speed

Old 08-01-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innie
Even when I'm gone, I was expecting one person maybe to post..? >.>;
Hello innie. Long time no see.

(my other accounts Were shockwave129, shockwavev2, shock2007)

Do you Remember Me?

[Detachable penis]
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to [Detachable penis]

Old 08-01-2007, 07:49 PM

I can't help lurking, I always feel like I am going to butt into people's conversations, or I end up to a thread killer.

I think the good thing, one of the good things, is that to make gold, you have to post.

So since I do not wish to remain pantless, I must post.

Yay?

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-04-2007, 01:36 PM

I always lurk. I have pants now so I'm not too worried about it though. hehe I prefer reading interesting things to saying boring things... Like I'm doing right now. xD

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 12-22-2007, 09:37 PM

been lurking about so I thought I would stop by and say hi :D