Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 04-17-2007, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko Windchaser
These doll sites inevitably attract the young'ns, no help for it. But I don't really understand what that has to do with posting about girls being trapped on top of a house. *blink blink blink*
Hahhahahahhah idk I think some pervish topic atracts people >.< evern thoug they know they have to keep it pg 13 they will go "fishing" and then continue on the pm : P

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 02:52 PM

hi ^^ i'm 23 and trying to push the age in this thread up...

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amersemt
I used to be an EMT too, but I prefer dispatching now. It's nice not having to deal with the rain and snow and drunks. lol If you've ever hung out with a large group of EMTs, cops, or firefighters...well, all we do is tell awful stories. Some people have a hard time with that, but that's what brings us together. Anyway, if you can't laugh at some of your patients a little, you'll go crazy!
Yup, he certainly has his own brand of humor... and that's pretty much the same reason he gave us as to why. Didn't bother me any, but then, I'm a pretty unflappable person. Now, I don't know if I could deal with being an EMT and having to run around a train wreck looking for someone's head, but I can hear about it and still find it funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucida
It seems like half the thread is over thirty... you'll have to try harder than that. *giggle* Age faster!

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko Windchaser
It seems like half the thread is over thirty... you'll have to try harder than that. *giggle* Age faster!
oops o__O i got the wrong impression because of trinitydoll saying she was going to keep this thread 17+
then i'm a youngster here!! cool. usually i tend to belong to the older ones. :3

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Thankies ^-^
no no I said that about the comunity in general not this topic heheh I wish this topic attracts people from 23 and up (30 year old people will be loved ^^)

Nuriko Windchaser
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-17-2007, 03:03 PM

Well, I think I'm heading to bed. It's about that time, if I don't want to end up sleeping until five in the evening. :-P Nice chatting with you all. :)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:03 PM

Of course It all depends on the people because I believe you can be 18 and have a job and study at the same time as I did and you will be more mature than a 23 year old momy's boy who has everything served at home....(no offense to anyone I would have loved to have that) see?

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydoll
Thankies ^-^
no no I said that about the comunity in general not this topic heheh I wish this topic attracts people from 23 and up (30 year old people will be loved ^^)
oh. then i really am the baby around XDD
oh yeah, it would be cool if the community would be 17+. there are mature people who are younger, but they are very rare in my opinion...

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-17-2007, 03:14 PM

Oh! A new thread to frequent! I've got to head off, but let me go ahead and post this:

First name: Mandy
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Married
Kids?: Yep! 1 18 month old named Lauren
Pets?: Yep! 1 kitty named Ivy
Place where you live: Somewhere in Texas
Job: By profession, clinical, educational, and dispensing audiologist. But currently, stay-at-home mom and freelance artist
Are you studying? what and where?: Nope - finished that several years ago!
Why did you join Mene: I heard about different avatar sites on my once-every-six-months login at Zantarni and popped over here to investigate and fell in love.
Are you on gaia too? if so, what's your screen name: Yep - I'm alienarose over there.
Likes: coke, art, singing, piano, nice people, watching TV online
Dislikes: rude drivers, broken refrigerators, elitism, and snobs

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Thankies ^-^
oh. then i really am the baby around XDD
oh yeah, it would be cool if the community would be 17+. there are mature people who are younger, but they are very rare in my opinion...
yes I know heh (im a teacher) but also you have the other side, sad cases of VERY mature people who act like a kiddie...and that is sad...but inside an adults enviroment it would be easier to talk cause if you know that everyone is an adult then you can realize who is a jerk and who isnt but if you dont know the ages, you can never know cause he might act like a ass but mayeb it is a 12 year old kid....and what will you tell him/her? see my point?

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:17 PM

Welcome Aliena interesting form ^^ we will get along =) come back when you can

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-17-2007, 03:19 PM

I certainly will! I'm mainly on when my daughter's taking a nap and then after she goes to bed at night. I'm just trying to catch up on a few emails this morning, though.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena
I certainly will! I'm mainly on when my daughter's taking a nap and then after she goes to bed at night. I'm just trying to catch up on a few emails this morning, though.
Sure
I wish I had a daughter im dying to have kiddies ^-^ *prays for tehm to come soon =)

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 03:21 PM

Quote:
yes I know heh (im a teacher) but also you have the other side, sad cases of VERY mature people who act like a kiddie...and that is sad...but inside an adults enviroment it would be easier to talk cause if you know that everyone is an adult then you can realize who is a jerk and who isnt but if you dont know the ages, you can never know cause he might act like a ass but mayeb it is a 12 year old kid....and what will you tell him/her? see my point?
that's true, i totally get your point. a pity, though, like it was mentioned before, that these avatar doll sites tend to attract younger people a lot... i'm happy that on menewsha there seem to be a lot of mature/older people! that's why i definitely prefer menewsha to gaia.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
that's true, i totally get your point. a pity, though, like it was mentioned before, that these avatar doll sites tend to attract younger people a lot... i'm happy that on menewsha there seem to be a lot of mature/older people! that's why i definitely prefer menewsha to gaia.
that is my reason too, though I have to admit that as this comunity is new there are a lot of site related matter that they have to fix/resolve etc but I have hope and I just hope that it is not invaded by kiddies.
At first I didnt like the avies in here but the more I'm here the more things I discover that I like, they are like more detailed, different and sweet =) idk different <3

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 03:27 PM

i thought i'd post this... i hope i can keep up with the thread though, might be hard due to my strange online times ^^,

First name: Lina
Marital Status: engaged (or something close to that. i have a girlfriend)
Kids?: no
Pets?: four cats ^^
Place where you live: Hanover, Germany
Job: i am a tailor and fashion designer as well as a singer, but i don't really work right now.
Are you studying? what and where?: not any more
Why did you join Mene: i found the link in someone's sig on gaia XD and i fell in love with the avatars in first place, later with the atmosphere.
Are you on gaia too? yes, i am, i am Lucida there as well.
Likes: sewing, singing, role play, cats, drawing, writing stories
Dislikes: mathematics/numbers, alcohol, intolerance, spiders/most insects

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
that is my reason too, though I have to admit that as this comunity is new there are a lot of site related matter that they have to fix/resolve etc but I have hope and I just hope that it is not invaded by kiddies.
At first I didnt like the avies in here but the more I'm here the more things I discover that I like, they are like more detailed, different and sweet =) idk different <3
yeah sure, the site is technically not as advanced as some other sites, but i believe that many things will be fixed and the site will become great. however, i think that the strict rules on spam and things like that might keep this site more mature.
i like the avies here a lot, i have never seen prettier avies on any other site. e.g. i rather dislike the zantarni ones, that's one reason why i didn't join there. (and it would have been too much for me. one community is enough.)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
i thought i'd post this... i hope i can keep up with the thread though, might be hard due to my strange online times ^^,

First name: Lina
Marital Status: engaged (or something close to that. i have a girlfriend)
Kids?: no
Pets?: four cats ^^
Place where you live: Hanover, Germany
Job: i am a tailor and fashion designer as well as a singer, but i don't really work right now.
Are you studying? what and where?: not any more
Why did you join Mene: i found the link in someone's sig on gaia XD and i fell in love with the avatars in first place, later with the atmosphere.
Are you on gaia too? yes, i am, i am Lucida there as well.
Likes: sewing, singing, role play, cats, drawing, writing stories
Dislikes: mathematics/numbers, alcohol, intolerance, spiders/most insects

you are my soulmate >.< lol nah what I mean is I hate spiders but love cats and I love fashion I am studying to be a fashion advisor and then a designer ^-^ yay I hope you can hang around my name is Annie nice to meet you (formally cause I saw you around already)

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
yeah sure, the site is technically not as advanced as some other sites, but i believe that many things will be fixed and the site will become great. however, i think that the strict rules on spam and things like that might keep this site more mature.
i like the avies here a lot, i have never seen prettier avies on any other site. e.g. i rather dislike the zantarni ones, that's one reason why i didn't join there. (and it would have been too much for me. one community is enough.)
I know what you mean, one comunity is enough I am sort of letting Gaia go, I love my avie there the things I achieved through 2 years but it is so hard to find adult cool people there and the fact that they do whatever they want idk, the only time I had a doubt in here it was solved by an admin....so...I like that...a little respect you know, adult-adult talking...after all they gain tons with users so...give them some attention, besides my fear is if thsi will continue growing the right path or will it end up being like Gaia, i really hope this stays this way and not full of kids.

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
you are my soulmate >.< lol nah what I mean is I hate spiders but love cats and I love fashion I am studying to be a fashion advisor and then a designer ^-^ yay I hope you can hang around my name is Annie nice to meet you (formally cause I saw you around already)
that's cool! are you going to work as a designer then? i figure that's a rather hard job, i rather stick to designing smaller things and not for a company. some time next year my girlfriend and i are going to open a comic and book shop which will also offer sewing cosplay and designed gothic/lolita outfits. that's a rising trend in germany. (by the way, i hope my english is okay XD it's not my mother tongue)
nice to meet you too ^^

yes, i too am letting gaia go. i get the contribution items and all that stuff, or i buy some items that are new, but i don't really post there. but then, i haven't really posted for a year before i came on menewsha...
i would leave gaia but it's the same as you mentioned, i just achieved a lot there, being there for 2-3 years now. my avis worth according to tektek is 4 million and that's something i don't really want to throw away ^^, but maybe one day i'll leave gaia and spend my gold on art.
ha, and if kiddies invade, i believe the menewshans of the first days will stay as a mature bastion against them >_< even after being here for a month or two, i know some regulars by their name and i hope many of them will stay around.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
that's cool! are you going to work as a designer then? i figure that's a rather hard job, i rather stick to designing smaller things and not for a company. some time next year my girlfriend and i are going to open a comic and book shop which will also offer sewing cosplay and designed gothic/lolita outfits. that's a rising trend in germany. (by the way, i hope my english is okay XD it's not my mother tongue)
nice to meet you too ^^

yes, i too am letting gaia go. i get the contribution items and all that stuff, or i buy some items that are new, but i don't really post there. but then, i haven't really posted for a year before i came on menewsha...
i would leave gaia but it's the same as you mentioned, i just achieved a lot there, being there for 2-3 years now. my avis worth according to tektek is 4 million and that's something i don't really want to throw away ^^, but maybe one day i'll leave gaia and spend my gold on art.
ha, and if kiddies invade, i believe the menewshans of the first days will stay as a mature bastion against them >_< even after being here for a month or two, i know some regulars by their name and i hope many of them will stay around.
Well this is a hobby second career for me I am actually a teacher of english as a second language but dont worry I make mistakes too since my first language is spanish so, cool =)
Germany and poland and Austria are the headers into Lolita topic (I love lolitas see my siggy hehehe I wish here in Argentina people would dress like that so I would right up to the store to buy an outfit and go happily to the street ^^ I totally love them, I did a topic in here which was closed yesterday for posting pictures I will try again with one pic per post sigh....will you join?
I wish I could make a living of being a designer but no, I am on a totally different area, I study it cause I love it and my husnabd has a clothe's shop so well but not for doing my own designs (yet, maybe in a future ^^)

My avie on gaia is not 4 million but if I count all my stuff according to tektek it is 3million and yeah it feels like omg all the time spent on that cant go to the toilet so even I hang once a day to check my pms etc and mantain my charity and threads i am more interested in this new site =)
I totally love art and do some myself I love some artist there and here i just love what they can do ^^ (I come from a family of artists and teachers so hehe)

About keeping the old menes united well that is this thread for or at least my best intend so yeahhh happy I found you =)

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 04:13 PM

Oh I see, so you're living in Argentina? Shame on me, I haven't read your profile thingy properly XD
Yes, it's strange, but the nations you mentioned indeed are very much into Lolita stuff... i would have thought the united states were more into it, but apparently not... (I am born in Vienna/Austria by the way ^^) Yeah, i figured you were into Lolitas ^^ Well, it's not very common here to walk around in Lolita stuff, but I do it nonetheless from time to time. You get a bit stared at by "normal people", but who cares...i want to do it as long as i am young enough not to look stupid as a loli ^^
yeah, i'll gladly join that topic ^^ hope i'll find it, too...
i see...well, i think it's better not to make a life as a designer for a company. at least if you're not that much into what's "in" and fashionable. and i think it's a very hard job...

well, i don't get pms on gaia any more and i don't have any threads that need to be maintained... i had an art shop there but it kind of...died... ^^, so i rather try to keep up with my freebie thread and art shop on menewsha.
cool that you're from a family of artists ^^ i am too, though they're rather into music.

yay, you did well with this thread <3

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Oh I see, so you're living in Argentina? Shame on me, I haven't read your profile thingy properly XD
Yes, it's strange, but the nations you mentioned indeed are very much into Lolita stuff... i would have thought the united states were more into it, but apparently not... (I am born in Vienna/Austria by the way ^^) Yeah, i figured you were into Lolitas ^^ Well, it's not very common here to walk around in Lolita stuff, but I do it nonetheless from time to time. You get a bit stared at by "normal people", but who cares...i want to do it as long as i am young enough not to look stupid as a loli ^^
yeah, i'll gladly join that topic ^^ hope i'll find it, too...
i see...well, i think it's better not to make a life as a designer for a company. at least if you're not that much into what's "in" and fashionable. and i think it's a very hard job...

well, i don't get pms on gaia any more and i don't have any threads that need to be maintained... i had an art shop there but it kind of...died... ^^, so i rather try to keep up with my freebie thread and art shop on menewsha.
cool that you're from a family of artists ^^ i am too, though they're rather into music.

yay, you did well with this thread <3
thankiessss
well look I just started the thread again (hope this time it is ok)
http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?p=351727#351727
and you are an artist too? yeahhhhh so we can exchange avie art if you want =) I have a freevie thread too and also an art shop in here and gaia heh we are quite similar friendie =)
And yes enjoy being a loli as much as you feel like =) I have a loli kind of face even im older but sadly here the gender doesnt even exist I mean nobody knows them sigh (aprt from anime comunities like but nobody dresses likeunless you are very daring and want to go to a dance club like that and though I have seen like 3 in my life and not so well produce , i should say they were loli LIKE not really lolis -....sigh)

Lucida
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
thankiessss
and you are an artist too? yeahhhhh so we can exchange avie art if you want =) I have a freevie thread too and also an art shop in here and gaia heh we are quite similar friendie =)
And yes enjoy being a loli as much as you feel like =) I have a loli kind of face even im older but sadly here the gender doesnt even exist I mean nobody knows them sigh (aprt from anime comunities like but nobody dresses likeunless you are very daring and want to go to a dance club like that and though I have seen like 3 in my life and not so well produce , i should say they were loli LIKE not really lolis -....sigh)
i found it by chance ^.^ but thank you for posting the link!
yay, exchanging art would be awesome!! would you mind drawing an OC of mine instead of my avi? i have more personal relation to my RP characters, so i'd be happier about an OC picture ^^ hee hee, i think so too. that we're similar. XD
my face is a bit loli too... meaning... i rather look younger than i actually am and i think my face is quite pretty too. (the one thing i'm content with - otherwise i am not that content with myself ^^,)
and i like to sew loli like stuff that is rather daily wear and not THAT obviously lolita. like a strawberry skirt or something like that...

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Quote:
thankiessss
i found it by chance ^.^ but thank you for posting the link!
yay, exchanging art would be awesome!! would you mind drawing an OC of mine instead of my avi? i have more personal relation to my RP characters, so i'd be happier about an OC picture ^^ hee hee, i think so too. that we're similar. XD
my face is a bit loli too... meaning... i rather look younger than i actually am and i think my face is quite pretty too. (the one thing i'm content with - otherwise i am not that content with myself ^^,)
and i like to sew loli like stuff that is rather daily wear and not THAT obviously lolita. like a strawberry skirt or something like that...
Lucida we are so much alike ^^ I like my face too Im not saying it is pretty idk i just know i like it _^^ I will find a pic too heheh
and I am into rp too I have mine here and on gaia I have seen yours here but it is like too far from me to catch but it is so well done ^^ i like it.
Mine is about a japanese school and strange things happen to students there and the other one is about Moon children with powers (conventional but not so conventional heh) -too much xmen i know-
I will be more than glad to draw your OC of course anything you like I love drawing, you can draw my avie if you like ok? i like it so pinkish ^^
(please dont be scare if I act childish It is my way of being hehe ^^)
will you gide me or pme with a pic or something? I will start it tomorrow or tonight cause I have to go to work like in 15 minutes ok? ^^