MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-17-2007, 08:18 PM

Anybody seen this anime before or heard aobut it? i dought it so i will give you a link to a information page (anime news network.)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=7508

its done by Carnelian to *_* i hope they make more Carnelian anime, i know she made some in the past but im not interested. (specificly hopeing for a 0 Torus anime to, but alas

1) the game aint even out because of years of delay -_-

2) i dought it would be turned into a anime anyway, i think TG is like the second anime she did OO;; T^T )

EDIT: forgot to put be warned it goes abck to front (in other words ep 1 is the last ep and the last ep is ep 1)

also it is NOT a hentai anime even if it is in relation to Moonlight lady (and based off of a hentai game.)

Deathscythe the Manslayer
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-19-2007, 06:54 PM

I watched Touka Gettan and I kinda like it though I bet the game covers more of the storyline then the anime. But I never knew that the order was backwards. I kinda don't like the fact that they mess around with the episode sequence an example of an anime that's similar in this case "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu".

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2007, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscythe the Manslayer
I watched Touka Gettan and I kinda like it though I bet the game covers more of the storyline then the anime. But I never knew that the order was backwards. I kinda don't like the fact that they mess around with the episode sequence an example of an anime that's similar in this case "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu".
Well im not sure that it does or not Touka gettan anime seems pretty full of detail to me, plus i heard the game was different to the anime itself.

maybe the manga has more detail though!

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2007, 07:11 PM

I havent heard of it or seen it till now.I saw some pictures but from what I saw it seems to be a good anime with beutifful art work.I love how the characters look.

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-24-2007, 03:30 AM

yea well, why did they do this anime is reverse anyway.

i watch the 1st episode and like what the heck is goin on, i'm so confuse. so like should i start watching the last episode to the 1st episode to understand the anime or should i just go alone with it, as in watch it from the 1st episode to the last episode.

tell me, what should i do?

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2007, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torhu_anime
yea well, why did they do this anime is reverse anyway.

i watch the 1st episode and like what the heck is goin on, i'm so confuse. so like should i start watching the last episode to the 1st episode to understand the anime or should i just go alone with it, as in watch it from the 1st episode to the last episode.

tell me, what should i do?
Your choice, im doing fine as it is going from ep 1 and watching them as they come out, but im not you am i.

if you want to you could always start from ep 12 (aint subbed yet though) and go from that to ep 1, though there is gonna be anouther series after ep 12 (13-26) and someboy told me that is gonna be in revere's.