Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 02-07-2011, 09:41 PM

Cyborg nodded and led Beastboy out. He wasn't stupid, he had put two and two together. He knew at one point Raven and Robin were very close. Yet it seemed they were much closer than he thought. Now her time of leave made much more sense. Cyborg, decided all her could do was contact the League and he did as such.

Raven seemed to space out and she moved over to the window to stare out of it. She could feel that ache that seemed to settle in her heart, and she would hear the words that her emotions were whispering to her in her mind. She wasn't prepared for this, it was going to hurt her so much. She wanted to run, but he was right this wouldn't help her Elizabeth at all.

Starfire looked at Nightwing, and listened. Her eyes went wide with surprise, she hadn't expected that. The thought of Raven and Robin together, caused her heart aches she didn't expect. Robin's last words, were the ones she found most troubling. " Why didn't you tell me, that you too...?" She said softly.

Raven felt something clench at her heart, when he asked the one question, she prayed that he wouldn't. She turned slightly, her now long hair flying about as her head turned, and her cape coming to wrap around her much more mature, adult looking body, for a second such sadness and deep emotion with a touch of some else was in her eyes. Yet within seconds she regain her composure and said they were words, that would change everything. " Yes" She whispered. That one word hung out in the open air, while everyone was silent.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 10:00 PM

Nightwing addressed Starfire first. "Because it wasn't only for me to tell. It was Raven's too. We broke up soon after. I was going to take a break from dating. Then I found out you liked me. We starting dating and I thought that was behind us. Raven didn't seem to want the others to know and I didn't think it would come back. And, I didn't want to hurt you."

He turned back to Raven and sighed. "I wish you would have told me. I would have helped and I would have liked knowing my daughter. But I understand why you hid it. Does she have your powers? Is that what was felt out there? And why was she out there?"

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 10:14 PM

" What hurts me, is that you didn't tell me that you dated" Starfire said softly. At least that's how she felt right now. She wasn't sure at all, how she felt about the fact that he had a daugther. They would have to discuss it later, after everything had been settled.

" I was going too, but then, I couldn't not after you-" Raven had started to say but cut her self off, not wanting to remember that moment. She took a deep breath," Because, that's where I guess her guardians live. I couldn't keep her, not by my self, so I gave her up for adoption." She said. Giving her child up was the hardest thing she ever done in her life. " Yes, she would, but in ordered to protect her, I sealed them away, and glamored her hair and eyes. Something must have happened, some highly emotional, she broke my spell, and regained her gifts, and that's what caused the blast" she said softly.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 10:56 PM

"I'm sorry Star. Really I thought you knew. We didn't really hide it and the others knew. I should have told you before we started dating."

"Well we will talk more about that later Raven. We need to head out right away then. She's too young to be able to deal with her powers, especially with just getting them, and something must have caused this to happen. We'll head out now." He walked towards the door then paused. Without turning to look at them he says "We should tell the rest of the team Raven. We're a family, even if we have grown apart, we shouldn't keep a secret like this."

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 11:03 PM

Starfire sighed," We will worry about that later, after everything is settled." She told him heading for the door.

Raven shook her head," No, I can't..don't want-...I hadn't planned on telling any of you. " She told him softly. She couldn't tell them that Nightwing was the father, just like she couldn't tell any of them her real name. Well that didn't include Dick, since he already knew that. Raven still after all this time had trust issues, and the falling out just made it worse for her. She had put more walls up in order to keep her self from every hurting again. She followed after them.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 11:31 PM

"The fact is that they probably all ready know. I'm sure Cyborg has figured it out and Beast Boy will soon if not already. But we don't have to tell them now. But I think we should tell them soon. They should know before anyone else. And to keep her safe we will have to tell the League. They will want her trained. They might have her train with you but they could send her else where and we would have no say unless we tell them. They are involved and will not take, oh it was nothing just some kid with new powers. We can talk more about it later."

Beast Boy watched as the three came out of the room. Cyborg had finished with the call and had been silently standing looking at nothing. Nightwing seemed even more emotionless then normal and the girls both looked slightly horrified.

"We are heading out now. Raven had blocked the girl's powers but it seems that something horrible has happened and she has broken through the block. Her powers exploded out causing the blast. She has no control over her powers and something happened. So we have to be carefully. And we need to hurry. We will be going in together so everyone stick together."

Rei Ann

Old 02-07-2011, 11:44 PM

Raven listened to Nightwing, and she felt her angry getting the better off her. This cause it much stronger powers, to cause something in the main room to blow up as they left. It was her secret, her child, she had the right to decide what would happened and no one, league or not would get to make choices for her. Even if that meant she would have to take her daughter and flee. She nodded weakly at his words.

Starfire felt rather numb with everything, and followed after them. She normally so chipper yet after today's event's she felt very drained and weak.

Cyborg nodded, he knew something major happened between those three and only hoped they would tell them later, before Beastboy figured it out. Yet he knew that Raven's daugther, also happened to be Nightwing's. It didn't take much to figure it, and since every time, Raven seemed to be around him, it looked like she might break from sadness, he knew.

[[ Shall we fast forward till they arrive?]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-07-2011, 11:52 PM

Nightwing lended over to Raven and whispered very softly "I might have known about her till now but if it comes to it I will not let the League take her. If you decide not to tell and run with her I can find you a place to go. Bats would help and he would never betray us."

((sure we can skip forward))

Dick looked at what once was a house. It looked like a bomb had gone off inside. Nothing could have survived that. He only hoped that his child had been blocked somehow.

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 12:05 AM

Raven eyes went wide with surprise, when Nightwing told her that, and her heart started to pound loudly. If he kept up saying things like that, it would bring her nothing but pain, especially when he said "us".

~~

Raven stared in what could only be horror, as she looked at the now destroyed house. Terror and Fear, both spoke at the same time. Raven rushed past her friends, and into the ruins. She looked around, eyes glancing over every inch. " Elizabeth?" She called out softly. She then found the one spot that wasn't completely destroyed, and in that spot, laid the two dead bodies of the girl's foster parents. " Oh god, no" Raven said, her hands laid over her mouth, and she could feel a melt down coming.

Starfire watched her friend rush into the ruins blindly," Please Raven, wait" Starfire said following after her. The other's seemed to follow after her too.

[[ Just wondering if your nightwing, the one with long hair, or short? Cause I know in the comics he does cut it, but in the show, he had longer hair, both are yummy, but I liked the longer haired one.]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 12:27 AM

Nightwing ran in after Raven stopping right behind her. He saw the space and the bodies and knelt down next to them. "They didn't die from the blast. They were shot several times. This man," he pointed at the man's knee, " was tortured. Someone came here looking for something. The girl is gone so I bet it was her. Could someone have found out she was your daughter Raven?" He looked over at her and realized how close she was from blowing up the rest of the house.

"Starfire go outside. Fly up and see if you can see anything. Beast Boy go sniff around. Cyborg go outside and see if you can find any signs of life or anything." He turned back to Raven and listened as the others went outside. He grabbed on to Raven's arm. "Raven, calm down. If you don't control yourself we will never find her. We still can save her but if you do this you will hurt the team. And Flash will be out here. We need to figure things out." He spun her around so that he was infront of her holding on to both arms. "Wake up! Every second we waste the harder it will be to find her."

Beast Boy went outside even though he was worried about Raven. He shifted to a Bloodhound and started sniffing around the house. He found the sent of blood and gun powder leading away from the house. It ended suddenly. He shifted back and waited.

((long hair. I like both too but always had a weakness for long hair. lol))

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 12:56 AM

[[ That's my weakness too, just as my long haired ex boyfriends. A pretty sexy man with long hair makes me melt.]]

Raven took deep slow breaths, she never what he said, made sense yet his words seemed to be miles away. A dark of her wanted to let her power full out, to unleash the emotional pain inside out, but she couldn't. She snapped back into reality. " No, but I once received word from her parents, they said she was really smart, a lot like.." Raven said. Then an idea clicked for Raven she pulled out of Nightwing's grip, and moved back to the spot.

" I have an idea" She mumbled. She knelt down and touched the outline on the ground. " Azarath Metrion Zinthos" she called, her eyes glowed and she said a few other word's that couldn't be made out. With this spell she was able to replay the last moment's that had happened here. She opened her eyes slowly," She was kidnapped" Raven said.

Starfire nodded, and went into the sky, she looked around for anything, and only saw tire tracks, which went on for a bit but disappeared.

Cyborg made his way outside, and found the footprints, that seemed to led up to one area and this disappear.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 01:17 AM

Nightwing watched Raven snap back then walk over to the circle. Her words just added proof to what he had thought. "Did you see the person? Do you know them? Could you hear anything?"

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 01:26 AM

" I didn't know her. As far as I know neither us as a whole team or myself I have encountered the women. I couldn't hear what was said, but I could tell she caused her great stress. She shot them right before, she entered the room and After some speaking, the blast happened. She was then picked up and taken away. The women, is somewhat tall, with long dark hair. Goldish color eyes, carries a gun, seems powerless, and has a dark aura of evil around her." Raven said.

She stood, and turned to look at Nightwing, she realized that he didn't even know their child's name. " We should bury them, they were kind loving parents" Raven said. ' And the gave her a far better home, then I ever could' She thought. Raven took a deep breath, knowing it was time to let the other two titans be clued in, yet she wasn't ready to tell the League. " I will also explain to Cyborg, and Beasyboy, what you and Starfire already know" She said.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 02:00 AM

"She doesn't sound familiar. I need to contact Bats. He keeps a database of the higher ranked criminals. I doubt she is new to this life and I'm sure she will be on this list. She might have attacked with a gun and appear powerless but she survived our daughter's power blast. Any normal person would have died." He looked over at her. "I will not tell him why I need this information and we will not question me."

Dick looked back at the man and woman. "Do they have any family? Do you know anything about them? Will we need to do anything special for them?"

He smiled at her news. "Thank you Raven. I'm glad you have agreed. And I've given it some thought. I agree we shouldn't tell the League yet but soon we need to tell one of them. We need to tell Bats. He will stand on our side. I doubt we will need his support but with him on our side the rest of the League will come to side with us. And if they want to seperate you and the child still then Bats will have had advance time to get something set up for you."

He started to walk outside when he stopped and whispered, "I don't know my daughter's name. What did you name her?"

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 02:14 AM

Rachel looked back at Nightwing and nodded when he mentioned getting information from Batman, he was always useful when it came to need information on someone. That was something Raven had learned when working on her own out of the tower. " No they don't have any family, their parents both died, shortly after they were married, and both had no siblings and we unable to convince children. Though, I figure we should contact the work, and the police, so something can be filed for them" Raven said.

" Of course, though with Batman, it might be best if both of us tell him. I will go tell both of them now, unless you want to be there, when I tell them" She said. She went to follow after him and then paused when he asked the question of their daughter's name. " Elizabeth Roth Grayson" She said softly. She when decideing her name, had remember once Dick saying how he loved the name Elizabeth for a child of his.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 02:42 AM

"The League contacted the police so as to prevent unprepaired people rushing in and getting hurt. When I talk to Bats about the kidnapper I'll let him know about their deaths. He can give that information to the police and then they can handle it from there. If there is no family I suppose there will be no problem with where to bury them."

"It would be best with Bats. No you go tell them. I think they should hear it without me there. I'll make the call to Bats then." He stepped aside before continuing, "I'll stay in here. If you see Star on your way out send her in here please."

He smiled at the child's name. He had always loved the name Elizabeth and he guessed that was the reason for the name. He enjoyed hearing another with the name Grayson but he remember the girl had be raised by others and probably had never heard that name.

As soon as Raven left he contacted Batman. "Batman, we found the blast sight. There is no one here now. It appears that the blast was caused by a child trying to fight off an attacker. The child's parents were killed by the person and the child was taken. Raven was able to see a vision of the attacker. She is not someone either of us have faced. It was a tall woman with long dark hair and golden eyes. She shot the parents with great aim. It looks to have been a more powerful handgun. The woman appeared to have no powers but walked away from the blast with only slight injuries."

Batman didn't question the missing peices of information or the pained look on his former sidekicks face. He mearly typed the information into his computer. After looking through the criminals who were deceased, in prison, or reformed he finally spoke. "It looks like the only name that fits that is a person called Data. She started causing problems about three years ago. She was a minor criminal at first but started causing real problems with theft. It seems that she has some kind of power with machines. Other then that she appears to fight much in the same way we do. The only other information we have on her is that she is never seen outside of high tech areas and that most of her early crimes were located in a city about two hours from you. Start there." Batman signed off before Nightwing could say anything more.

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 03:00 AM

" Of course, but they deserve a nice graves. They were very kind to me, and Elizabeth" She said softly. Raven nodded," Alright" She said softly, and walked out of the room. She couldn't stand there with him much longer. Raven waved down Starfire, and told her that Nightwing wanted to see her. She then left Star and went to go speak with Beastboy and Cyborg. Once she had the both together she started to speak. " I need to let you both know something" She said softly.

Starfire landed near Raven when she waved her down. She nodded and thanked her before heading where Nightwing was. " You wanted to see me?" She asked walking in.

" What is it Rae?" Cyborg asked, knowing that she was struggling trying to tell them something.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 03:07 AM

Beastboy looked at her worriedly. "Yes?"

Nightwing looked up when Star walked in. "Yes, I need your help. Raven is too connected to these people. I'd rather she not get a good look at them. Could you find something to wrap them in?" Before she could walk off he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry about all of this. I never wanted to hurt any of you." He released her before walking back to the bodies. He knelt down and started pulling the bullets out of the bodies.

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 03:15 AM

" It's alright, you didn't know." She said softly. Yet she was still hurting, but it was best for him not to know that. He was going through the shock of a lifetime, and right now, being a pissed off, sad fiance, wouldn't be helpful. " Of course, I'll help" She said, moving around to find something to wrap them in. She eventually found two blankets, that would work best. Under the blankets, she found a box. She noticed on the side, it said Elizabeth on it. " Nightwing?" She said, bringing over the box an blankets.

Raven took another deep breath," Well my daugther, she is also Nightwing's daughter, when well lived together, him and I had a relationship, we got rather close." Raven said softly. Yet you could tell it still pained her so.

Cyborg nodded, he had figured as much. He looked over at Beastboy to see his reaction.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 03:21 AM

Nightwing looked at the box before picking it up. He stared at it a second more before setting it down. "I think Raven should be the one to open that. Could you help me get them wrapped up? Always nice to have a strong girlfriend," he said trying to smile.

Beastboy was shocked but not because of the relationship or the child but because he had never figured it out. "So the kid who caused this your's and Nightwing's kid? I didn't see her in there. What happened?"

((going to town for an hour, I'll be back soon))

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 03:34 AM

" Alright, of course." Star said referring to the box. She smiled slightly, but wanted to frown, when he referred to her as his girlfriend, she was more than that right?. At least she hoped that was so. " Of course, I don't mind helping" She said.

" Yes, it seems she broke threw the bind I had place on her powers. Some women killed her adoptive parents, and kidnapped her. This women is a someone we haven't fought before, nor someone I encountered." She said softly. She wanted to cry, and mourn and be upset, yet now wasn't the time to do that. Though afterwords, she would have to check if Nightwing, still had the deceived that let her express emotions without the danger. She did return the necklace after she had returned to the Titans.

" It'll be alright Rae, we'll find her." Cyborg said, giving Raven a reassuring smile.

[[ That's fine. So I'm wondering who on the team knows Robin's secret identity. I figure Dick, is the only one who knows Raven besides Batman, because he knows everything. I figured everyone on the team would know Star's and Cyborgs.]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 05:03 AM

Nightwing carefully moved the couple flat before they started wrapping them. When they were done he stood back up. "Can you carry the woman out? I'll get the man. Raven wants to bury them." He hefted the man up and started outside.

Beast Boy was muttering to himself. "So your powers and Nightwings brain. Wow kid's going to make one awsome hero." Returning back to the conversation he smiled huge. "Yeah, Raven don't worry. We'll find her. You have the best team at your back."

((Well Robin seems to be the most secretive person ever so I kind of think Raven and Star would be the only ones to know. And for Star I see him telling her and taking of his mask when he proposed to her. Yes, Batman knows all. Yeah, I think Star's, Cyborg's, and Beast Boy's would be open secrets.))

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 05:13 AM

[[ Alright, that's work.]]

Raven smiled slightly, " Thanks Beastboy. Well that's all I needed to tell both of you. Nightwing should have gathered some information on our threat." Raven said.

Cyborg nodded and followed both of them back towards the destroyed house.

" Of course" Starfire said picking up the woman, as if she weighed nothing more than a pillow. " We are we going to bury them?" She asked.

[[ I was thinking, maybe on the way to find Elizabeth the team get's separated, what do you think?]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-08-2011, 05:26 AM

Beast Boy followed them to the house. Stopping when he saw Nightwing and Starfire come out of the house each carrying a bundle.

"I'm not sure where to bury them. I'll ask Raven." Seeing the rest of the team walking up he stopped and laid the man down. "Where should be bury them Raven?"

((sure sounds good to me. How do you want them seperated?))

Rei Ann

Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 AM

[[ I figured Raven and Nightwing thrown into one group, and the other three together. As for how that happens, I'm not sure, maybe you villain has a way of making it happen.]]

Raven looked around trying to find the best spot, it when she noticed the garden of sorts. " Over there" She said pointing. She walked over to that area," Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She said. She moved her arms, slightly, and her powers made two graves for them.

Starfire followed after Raven carrying the woman's body, After Raven had made the graves, she set the woman down gently.

Cyborg followed he knew this was hard for Raven to do, he also glanced over at the other bird, trying to gauge how he was handling all of this.