Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-02-2012, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
wow Maria! you are doing great! can't wait to see some more of your items in the shop!
Aw thank youuu! I can't wait either :D I want to fill up that shop with awesome clothing :D

jellysundae: - hope you dont' mind the ping D: I wont' do it again if you ask me not too XDD

I've attempted to change the turns into a lighter shade and altered the shading around it - and I made the pocket a pixel bigger XD

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-02-2012, 05:38 PM

That looks better :yes:

Have you tried these on the female base? Seeing as the ladies have a narrower waist than the guys, you really should.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-02-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
That looks better :yes:

Have you tried these on the female base? Seeing as the ladies have a narrower waist than the guys, you really should.
HOORAY!!!! <3333

lol Xuvvie asked the same thing XD But I'm pretty sure it was you who said to try it on the male base and I never switched it back XDDD I'll go attempt that now XDD

EDIT jellysundae: (I assume since you didn't say anything, it's okay to ping you?) ::

Alrighty - I put them on the female base and they looked way too wide on the viewers right (avvies left) so I attempted to bring it in a couple pixels - what do you think?

EDIT 2:

Altered the line just a bit more to make it flow better..I dunno if I like this one or the one above it in this post better XD:

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 04-03-2012 at 06:09 PM..

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 PM

first one looks nicer... tight and sexeh!

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 09:39 PM

Does the short still work for both the men and women?
Or are there different ones now....

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 04-03-2012, 03:28 AM

The first pair has a better shape to it.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-03-2012, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
first one looks nicer... tight and sexeh!
Now that I've had time away and I'm looking at it again - I like the first one better too :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannesha View Post
Does the short still work for both the men and women?
Or are there different ones now....
They are different now for male and female - just the shape - the male legs are a bit beefier than the females XD So it looked WAY too big on the female avvies XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
The first pair has a better shape to it.
Now that I've had time away from it - I agree :D

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-03-2012, 06:48 PM

Those look nice :yes: If you can find a happy medium so they look good on both bases it would be hugely preferable to different ones for each gender though :)

StrangeMwarn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-03-2012, 06:54 PM

Wow, your work is amazing!
I've tried pixeling before and it isn't easy.
Really fantastic jobs.
I had no idea you were responsible for my scarf XD.
I would like to personally thank you for being awesome.

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-03-2012, 06:59 PM

I've been kind of MIA from Mene the past week, but I thoroughly intend to stalk your thread from here on out, Maria. :drool:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-03-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Those look nice :yes: If you can find a happy medium so they look good on both bases it would be hugely preferable to different ones for each gender though :)
Oh Okay! I'll attempt to do that after work today! The ones on the male base were just way to big for the female. I'll put the ones from the female onto the male and see how they fare. I'll try to find somewhere in the middle XD I'll ping you when I'm successful :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeMwarn View Post
Wow, your work is amazing!
I've tried pixeling before and it isn't easy.
Really fantastic jobs.
I had no idea you were responsible for my scarf XD.
I would like to personally thank you for being awesome.
Aw thank you so much <333 I just got into pixelling. I've only pixelled a few times before now over the many years I've been drawing so I'm still really newbish XD But I'm learning slowly and hopefully getting better at it :D I hope to put out many more items :D

If you have any ideas for items you would like to see - let me know :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
I've been kind of MIA from Mene the past week, but I thoroughly intend to stalk your thread from here on out, Maria. :drool:
Aw thank you Amelia <3333 Any help, suggestions, or just company in here is really appreciated :D Pixelling is more fun with others to talk to and complain to XD

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-03-2012, 07:06 PM

I'll just sit around and gush about how much I like everything. xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-03-2012, 07:11 PM

lol that works! *everyone watches as Maria's ego inflated head gets bigger* lolol XD

I'm off to work <3 I'll work on and hopefully finish teh shorts tonight when I get home! I want to finish these suckers so i can move on [finally] XD

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-03-2012, 07:16 PM

Have fun at work!

Me too, so I can have more items to wear. :ninja:

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-04-2012, 01:25 AM

I love all of your items that have made it into the newbie shop, and I have bought the scarf and boots.

I also really love the dress of doom that you are working on. I SOOOOOO hope Menewsha puts that one in shops, it's too gorgeous to be forgotten!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-04-2012, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
Have fun at work!

Me too, so I can have more items to wear. :ninja:
Aw thank youuuu :D I can't wait to see all of what ends up in that shop :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
I love all of your items that have made it into the newbie shop, and I have bought the scarf and boots.

I also really love the dress of doom that you are working on. I SOOOOOO hope Menewsha puts that one in shops, it's too gorgeous to be forgotten!
Thank you so much! I'm really glad you love what I've completed and the stuff that I'm currently working on as well! I really want to finish that dress. After I'm done with these shorts, I'm determined to get it done finally! lol

Do you guys think the original shorts on the male look okay on the female base?

Jelly wants just one item for both the male and the female but the ones I shrank for the female base are too small and don't cover the males in their underwear. XD So the shorts have to remain bigger.

Here they are on the female base:

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 04-04-2012, 02:29 PM

They work well enough. I think you can swing it, so to speak. Items for both genders always look a tad bulky on the ladies when you aren't doing them seperately.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 04-04-2012, 02:40 PM

*tilts head*
I think it is fine...

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 04-04-2012, 04:21 PM

I think it looks fine too.
Kinda like hip-huggers. With a fitted shirt it will look great!

How does it look with a belt on it then?

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-04-2012, 04:26 PM

Those don't look too bad. One thing you might not be aware of, the guys do maybe a pair of manties they can buy so that boxers don't poke through their clothes. But those look perfectly fine to me :yes:

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 04-04-2012, 04:48 PM

Belt float above the short? XD *guessing*

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-05-2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
They work well enough. I think you can swing it, so to speak. Items for both genders always look a tad bulky on the ladies when you aren't doing them seperately.
Alrighty! Then they are officially done XD

Quote:
*tilts head*
I think it is fine...
yayaya thank you <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannesha View Post
I think it looks fine too.
Kinda like hip-huggers. With a fitted shirt it will look great!

How does it look with a belt on it then?
I think that's a good concept! I have no idea what they will look like with a belt XD

Quote:
Those don't look too bad. One thing you might not be aware of, the guys do maybe a pair of manties they can buy so that boxers don't poke through their clothes. But those look perfectly fine to me :yes:
jellysundae: - can I call them officially done and sellable then?
I made them big enough so their undies shouldn't poke through :D

Quote:
Belt float above the short? XD *guessing*
lol hopefully! XD

EDIT:

Since the shorts are (hopefully) finished, I'm going to attempt to focus once again on the dress of doom:

what do you think of it so far? what suggestions do you have?

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 04-05-2012 at 03:43 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-05-2012, 05:05 PM

The bit over the avie's right boob looks unfinished, is it? It's very light. The flip on the other side...it looks nice, slightly pointy maybe. Not sure I can find the right words...it looks more like a piece of paper than a piece of fabric that's gone up, then is going back down on the other side. The top of the flip looks like an edge rather than the top of a curve. Same could be said for the bottom of the dress on the avie's right, too, with that sticking up like that you'd be able to see the inside edge of the fabric further round the dress, that needs to come down to the floor more :yes:

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 04-05-2012, 05:29 PM

wow, maria :) you've been busy! these all look great! good luck!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-06-2012, 03:19 AM

Quote:
The bit over the avie's right boob looks unfinished, is it? It's very light. The flip on the other side...it looks nice, slightly pointy maybe. Not sure I can find the right words...it looks more like a piece of paper than a piece of fabric that's gone up, then is going back down on the other side. The top of the flip looks like an edge rather than the top of a curve. Same could be said for the bottom of the dress on the avie's right, too, with that sticking up like that you'd be able to see the inside edge of the fabric further round the dress, that needs to come down to the floor more :yes:
That makes sense! I'll try to think the avvie's top left ever so slightly and work on the hem line on the bottom right. And yeah, All I have on the top right so far is the high light shade XD Need to be darkened more because it's just tooo much highlight compared to the rest of the dress. Almost like it's a different fabric when it shouldn't be. But I'm glad it's actually looking...better :D XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
wow, maria :) you've been busy! these all look great! good luck!
Thank you Linnea <333 If you have suggestions for items or how to improve what i have, please let me know :D

EDIT:

I tried thickening the avvie's top left a bit and i think it looks better actually :D And I worked on the avvies right boob area - what do you think?

I also attempted to bring down the bottom hem of the dress on the avvies right...not sure if that worked out as well as the other corrections...what do you think?

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 04-06-2012 at 03:54 AM..