Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 11-10-2011, 03:07 PM

She only looked at him and drew back slightly as she righted herself. "I was only jesting, I had thought to tease you, to try and get past yesterday... I assure you, I know not of the real acts between men and women." she whispered softly, in a very neutral voice before dashing from the room and escaping to somewhere, anywhere! She was not like other women she knew, there was something about her that drew everyone's eyes and she didn't know why. All she knew was that people had whispered about her. She was tired of being accused of things, she never knew what she did wrong and knew that she was one of the most innocent people around.

Anytime she tried to do something, it always back-fired. She didn't know what to do anymore, the only people who'd known her better than anyone else had been her family, and she couldn't go back to them like this, she knew that she had to marry this insufferable man, who knew nothing of her and only thought her common. Her powers of empathy told her that much, and she knew that was all she needed to know, no one bothered to ask questions without judging, or getting to know her without judging. It was all the same no matter where she went. As she flew past servants gasped and backed away, hoping not to be run over. She only saw her escape, when she'd run though the maze of hallways, she found a section that was pitch black. And she hide there, in the darkness and the cold.

Here was some place no one would ever accuse her, that she could simply be. She knew she was acting like a child but did not care, everything hurt too much.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2012, 05:21 AM

Emmon sighed in annoyance. Apparently confronting this damsel was out of the question. His annoyance only spiked once the butler came in to annoyance breakfast. "When I agreed to this, more or less, it was because I thought I was marring a woman not a child!" He hissed standing up. "When you find her, let me know, so I can call her precious mother. Maybe then her elders will realize what a grave mistake it was sending her here. Obviously she does not wish to be here, obviously she does not care to work on it, why should I!" He questioned before storming out of the library. "They did not tell me they were sending a vampire, they did not tell me she doubles as a succubus! Demon in disguise to test my valuer and to tempt me as a form of jest." His face was practically red. "Despicable, a total disregard to my status as is, I am marring a commoner against my will but now I am also marring a child. Despite how many moon phases, or years she has lasted she acts no more mature than my youngest nephew." He walked towards his room the butler following suit giving orders on his way. They really needed to find the mistress.

"Sir, perhaps you startled her?" The butler offered. Ducking in time to keep his head on his shoulders. "Pardon me I did not mean to be so bold." He stated stepping back as another swipe came towards him. "You are throwing a temper-tantrum." He pointed out. Emmon's eyes narrowed even further he stopped composing himself and waving the butler off. Looking around he found a younger man cleaning up the floors. He probably was the grounds keeper and had to find some way to keep busy. Grabbing him Emmon pinned him down sinking his fangs into one of his "faithful" servants. The man muffled a scream before he was dropped. The servants knew who to go to when bit and he ran quickly after the butler. Sighing Emmon went into his room cleaning up. It had been a while since he had fresh blood but it was having a positive affect on his mood.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 01-13-2012, 12:40 AM

She sobbed quietly into her hands, feeling as though maybe even one was right. Even the vampires disliked her, as though she'd done something inconceivable. She was as innocent as any maiden would be, her mother had told her nothing of what went on in the bedroom of a married couple, and her siblings had kept that silence. She was sure she'd seen people tease each other like that, but of course she'd not known the severity of what she'd done. She wished she was home, in the village, where even though it was cold, and most likely snowing, she'd be outside, flushed pink with exertion. Happy and tired yet so loved by the children, the ones who she had helped raise were unsure of their parents open animosity towards her.

She heard the door creak behind her and was amazed to see one of the three females who had been assisting her. She wiped her eyes and looked at the female. "Mistress, please, don't cry. I'm sure the Master was just surprised by your boldness, he wasn't angry, only unsettled at your closeness. I believe he may be apologetic." she said softly as she helped Anarith up and then dusted off her dress as best she could before leading her towards the Masters' Suite. She gently rapped upon the door and then stood behind her Mistress, ready to support her.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2012, 01:20 AM

Emmon took in a deep breath walking over to his door as someone knocked. He had cleaned up completely and fixed his composure. Opening the door he looked at Anarith before bowing lightly. "Please come in." He said simply waving her and the maiden behind her in. "Thank you for finding her." He stated simply with a kind smile. His mood was very much improved. "I sent my staff to search the castle for you. I overreacted a wished to give you an apology." His voice much softer than it had be. Taking her hand he kissed it lightly. "I hope I didn't startle you." Standing straight again he walked over and pulled a chair up for her. "We are expecting company from a member of my family. So don't be alarmed if things get busy." He said softly as he tried to keep his composure.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2012, 05:29 PM

Her lower lip trembled in reaction as the maid pushed her forward encouragingly. "I-I'm sorry my Lord, I behaved as though I was fresh from the school room. I know my mother and father raised me better. I didn't mean to offend you." she said after she sat in the chair her pulled for her. She looked up at him slightly wide eyed. He was much kinder than he'd been in the little time she'd known him, but it was a pleasant change and one she wished to keep. So she only sat there and watched after him. "A family member, who, if I may ask?" she said a bit quietly not wanting to upset him at all. Emmon was her betrothed, and for better or worse, she would be with him for eternity, which was a long time, and she knew that she didn't want to end up in a bad relationship with him, that would only make both of their lives a living hell, and if they had children, it would be even worse for them. She didn't want any of that to happen, she just wanted everything to go right.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2012, 06:06 PM

"A foul on both our parts, nothing to worry about, a minor bump in the road." Emmon said waving his hand divisively. Hearing her next question he just smiled some. "My youngest sister, she should arrive sometime today. As an attempt to get herself away from the family for a while. She did not write anymore on the matter." He stated with a simple, unchanging voice. "Oh, considering everything, it is only appropriate that I begin to court you properly. As you are aware I'm sure this includes gifts. I came with a bag full, imagining I might need them." He grabbed a box and walked over placing it in her lap. Inside was an elegant hair comb. "I had some of the servants back home pick it out. I am quit incompetent when it comes to gift giving, when it comes to women."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2012, 09:08 PM

"I hope to get along with the both of you..." she said in a soft voice, filled with gentleness. After he placed the box in her lap she opened it, gasping softly as she reverently removed the comb from the box. She smiled brightly up at him. A wealth of emotion evident in both her eyes and the smile on her face. The maid smiled approvingly, and then excused herself from the room to share the news with the other servants.

"It is beautiful, I shall treasure it always. Thank you my Lord." she said finally with heartfelt emotion, not knowing what else to say. He was indeed kind, even if they both had no clue how to interact. He was trying his best so the least she could do was to try hers. "It would please my greatly my Lord, if you allowed me to give you poetry in return, as I have no gifts as fine as this." this was said with a hopeful look to her eyes, the innocence of it shining through clear as anything.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2012, 10:43 PM

"Oh I'm sure you'd like her, she is very hard to disagree with." He stated with a soft chuckle. As she opened the box he waited in anticipation. Her response made his mood even better.

Emmon beamed, yeah he didn't like being forced into marriage but since he had been thinking he should at least try and make it work. His grin lasted as she talked and sighed relieved. "This gives me hope. You have little idea how much I am relieved by your words." He said. Watching her look it over he nodded, he'd have to thank the servants for their help. For now though everything was going well. Hearing her question he nodded smiling some. "Yes of course, poetry is like a gift composed of your soul. It is more valuable than solid objects." His voice was soft he held up a hand and pulled up another chair seating himself and looking at her. Deciding he'd give her a gift every morning, perhaps a gift and something else, something as meaningful as a poem.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2012, 12:02 AM

Anarith knew that even it was bold, but she leaned toward him to kiss his cheek softly, and her embarrassment over her forwardness. But it was of no consequence, she was to married to him, and share a bed with him, and think of that made her blush even worse. But she knew she'd have to get over that, and she really wanted to get along with him which meant that she would try her hardest not to displease him. He was trying and that was a very kind gesture.

"You are very kind my Lord, I'm actually glad that our parents set this up. I never thought that I'd have man as kind as you are..." she whispered softly, arranging the comb in her hair and then smiling at him once more. "I'm glad you think so, the fact that you say that tells me you have a very kind soul. If you will, can we go to the library, I would like to spend time there with you." she said as she rose gracefully, and reached for his hand, and though she indeed wasn't sure if this was how a normal betrothal went, it was up to them to decide the rules, and she intended to make the best of her time with Emmon.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2012, 02:46 AM

Emmon flushed as his cheek was kissed, this startled him. Indeed it was not normal and it was rather bold, instead of getting angry though he just sat blinking. When she spoke he regained his composure and nodded. "Of course, we can go to the library if that is where you wish to be." He said raising from his chair. He looked at her hand and raised an eyebrow. Smirking some he shook his head taking it lightly he linked arms with her and placed her hand around his arm holding it with his other. "Like this." He stated simply as he walked with her to the door. "It is considered more proper. Some of the rules to being a lady are going to annoy you." He warned with a simple voice. "But I am sure you'll grow accustomed." Emmon added with a grin. He supposed this was nice. He hadn't fallen for anyone back home so it wasn't like he had a love lost do to this arrangement. The vampire was slowly realizing that his annoyance came from the situation not so much the lady who was as trapped as he was.

Leading her out into the hall way he walked with her quietly down to the library. His mind couldn't help but wonder, was it the blood that had put him in a better mood or was it the fact that his sister's upcoming visit put things in perspective. Not really sure he was just glad he'd gotten himself out of that rut. He needed charm to go with his dashing good looks.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2012, 03:36 AM

She blinked as he linked her arm with his but didn't object, he was possibly right that the rules of being a lady would probably annoy her, and to no end. When one suddenly went from running wild and carefree through meadows to becoming a well mannered lady in training, well it wasn't an easy adjustment. But if things could be this simple, this enjoyable, why not try for his sake? He hadn't gotten a fair deal she was sure, thinking back on how she felt defective for a moment before snapping back almost immediately. "Oh, well the comportment aside, boring stuff. What type of books do you like to read?" she asked with genuine eagerness, her eyes gleaming with childlike enthusiasm. She loved books, and reports, the news. Any and everything she could get her eyes on that depicted a style of writing was consumed by her eyes.

"I wish you to know that I read so much that my parents have wondered what is wrong with me, I primarily read loves stories, they depict the quality of love few will ever know and many wish to have. I'm writi-" she was interrupted as a cry went up from the servants, saying that the family's carriage was arriving. She supposed that was his younger sister, and she knew that she had best stay on both their good sides to keep the peace. She had just begun to get along with him, and didn't want to lose that small bit of hope for anything. Truthfully, she was more scared that he'd say before they got married that he actually didn't want her, that he'd be like the rest. It brought fresh tears to her eyes, which made her turn her head to hide them, as she seemingly gazed out the window.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2012, 05:29 AM

Emmon began to answer. "I am quiet familiar with romance novels but I much rather pref.." Hearing the cry he took in a deep breath. His sister was here with out a doubt and he had to go great her, or at least that was the way. "I rather prefer those twists in mystery and folklore." He finished before sighing again. "Come lets great my sister, then we will go to the library as she settles in." He hoped it was enough of a compromise to keep her happy. He lead her past the library and down to the welcoming hall. As the doors were opened and snow and ice blew in a little. A rather noticeably pregnant young woman walked in followed by an entourage of servants with bags. "Lillianna welcome." He said simply as she curtsied. "This is my betrothed Lady Anarith." He introduced. "Anarith this is my sister Lady Lillianna." His voice was softening but his tension was growing. His sister looked upon Anarith like one might look at a pig. He didn't appreciate this at all.

"Oh...Its..a pleasure." Lillianna said like it was a sour apple in her mouth. She was a gorgeous girl but she didn't seem to have a great attitude. "Thank you dearest brother, for accepting my wish to come out and see you. As you can see I'm in a bit of a predicament. Lord what is his face was apparently betrothed to another. Look at the pickle he got me in." Her face turned down into a pout. Emmon didn't seem amused.

"Well perhaps you should of considered what father told you before you decided to run off with him." He commented back before looking at the bags. "I hope you didn't get confused your trip will be short." He stated firmly. Lillianna's face turned down into an annoyed look. "You are my sister but I do need time alone with Anarith, getting to know her is top priority." He stated simply. "This is not my doing nor my problem." He added motioning to her stomach.

"Yes, well I suppose that depends on how you look at it." Lillianna said looking at Emmon. He look befuddled. "Well I mean, unless you want the family name stained. I must say I was quit hoping after the marriage, a few months I suppose I'm due, and to save the name of our..boring family, and of course to help me out." She started before Emmon held up his hand.

"Enough, your servants can put half your bags in a room, the other half can be left in the carriage, other than a place to stay till father figures things out." He started very much annoyed now. "Your out of luck. Especially if you believe by any whispers of the devil, that I would allow such shame to my bride to be, as to put her in a position for rumors to start about how your misjudgment is her own. No, I tell you now, I will not stand for such an act to take place. Lillianna your on the edge of being thrown to the wolves, do not test the only family willing to take in such a disgrace." He warned harshly before waving the butler to show her off.

Lillianna took in a sharp breath willing to argue but she just smirked. "I was unaware commoners were worthy defending." She said with a click of her tonge. "I will do as you say my lord but do not be surprised if father likes my idea much more than your own." She smirked again before walking off. Picking out the bags that were to come with her.

Tensing down the entire length of his body Emmon waited for her to leave. "She's much more likable once she is put in her place. Perhaps travel has worn on her mind." He said softly. His sister had been a nice girl until her return from the last Lord that she ran off with. "Apparently they spoiled her when she returned." He murmured before looking at Anarith. "Please do not allow my sister's ill intended words to bother you. To the Library?" He offered.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2012, 02:56 PM

Anarith smiled gently at the woman, who even though had she been in a normal condition would have received the most chilling glare of her life, she knew better. Having worked as a mid-wife in the village on many occasion, she knew it wasn't such a good idea to agitate a pregnant woman, and to help keep her from harm. When she suggested that the say the babe was her own, she knew she wouldn't object. Lillianna wasn't fit to be a mother, not at all. But that could change by the time the babe was a few days old. But she wasn't opposed to the idea. Emmon had tensed beside her so much that he almost crushed her to his side. But she said nothing as he began to relax and she smiled at him.

"She's not all that bad, and being pregnant does change a woman. She might be sweet one minute and then mad the next and then crying after that. Don't hold it against her, if she's like this after the babe is born, I wouldn't mind taking it in. However we could always say we adopted it... The Library? Ah yes that would be nice..." her voice trailed off gently her eyes growing heavy as fainted dead away, her body slumping against Emmon's as the servants scrambled to help.

Last edited by Divine Seduction; 01-14-2012 at 07:02 PM..

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2012, 09:36 PM

Emmon shook his head still not liking the idea. "She is responsible for her actions." He muttered. Turning just as Anarith fainted. Catching her quickly he swooped her up into his arms. "Open her door." He ordered as he walked upstairs. He maybe noble but he wasn't a weak man. Getting up the stairs and to her room he sat her down. The servants came rushing in and about the room with water, rags, wood for a fire the works. Emmon quickly got confused and was pushed out even quicker. "Sorry My lord you are going to have to wait in case it is something with her corset." The female said with a deep sigh.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-16-2012, 07:34 PM

When Anarith awoke sometime later, she found her maids sitting by her side. She was dressed in her night attire and laid in her bed. She looked up at the ceiling and then sighed, she'd just fainted away earlier hadn't she. She supposed she owed Emmon an explanation as well as an apology. She went to get out of bed only to be pushed back and shushed. "But Lord Emmon..." she said in protest as the maids glared at her, she immediately shut her mouth and then watched as they went to fetch the Lord, they were taking no chances with her health. They already liked and admired the Mistress and would protect her even from their Lord. "My Lord, your fiance has awakened and wishes to see you." one of the maids called through the door before flouncing off to the kitchens to prepare her a light meal.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2012, 04:54 AM

Emmon was speaking with this sister about several things pertaining to why she had chosen to come to the castle. Most of it was with whom she'd be staying after the baby was born. Hearing the knock on the door Emmon rose and walked closer hearing that Anarith had woken up. Leaving his sister in the room he walked down to her's and knocked lightly on the door. Entering he chuckled some. "Seems the servants have you chained to the bed, so to speak." He said lightly with a slight bow. He sat in a chair once it was brought to him. "Are you alright?" He questioned softly.

((Sorry short))

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2012, 11:52 PM

She smiled up at him and then took his hand. "I'm fine, I'm reassured by your presence. I hope I haven't stolen you away from important matters." she replied softly as she just smiled up at him, somehow from yesterday to today, a bit of hope had begun to form in her heart for the both of them, and she was beginning to wonder if she was allowing herself to open her heart a bit too fast. But that didn't matter right now. "About the matter of the baby. The reason I suggested it was, well I've always wanted children, and if she doesn't want the baby, I want to raise it. To know love and kindness, I don't want to let an innocent life suffer for mistakes made." she said looking up at him, a bit of a blush rising in her cheeks, with was partially her fighting spirit as well as her embarrassment, she'd never admitted even to her family what she'd wanted in life. Only because they'd all seemed able to do as they wished while she was the only to sit by herself no matter what. And she loved children, there was nothing wrong with wanting to give the baby a proper home.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2012, 07:42 AM

Emmon looked at her and sighed. "If that is what you want to do then I suppose I can speak with my sister. We can discuss this later surely. What caused your fainting spell?" He asked more worried about her health than an unborn child at the moment. His sister was not evil and was usually really nice she had just had a bad day and such. Causing problems for everyone. Emmon knew she'd come around and apologies sooner or later and wanted time to talk to Anarith before that happened. Mostly on what had caused the fair skinned beauty to faint. Answers was all he really wanted but he didn't want to come off stand-offish. With his sister here he knew he could easily return to his aggravated, angry state.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2012, 12:47 AM

"Negative emotions... When there's an overload I sometimes black out... It varies, I'm very sensitive and an empath. I'm sorry if I worried you... I suppose I should have warned you, but in hindsight, who would have thought it would happen right then?" she gave a small impish smile and then sighed. Looking back up at the ceiling, she wondered about how she could sense others emotions but not his, it was very disconcerting. "But seriously though---" she paused midsentence then looked at him with something akin to curiosity.

Blushing deeply, she hung her head to where her hair covered her face, and then asked in a soft and shy voice, "May I call you Emmon?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-01-2012, 06:20 AM

Emmon sighed and nodded. "A little warning would of done some good. I will do my best not to get worked up around you then. I'd feel bad if I caused a lady to faint, swooning is open for negotiation." He attempted to joke with a slight smile on his stone like face. Blinking at her sudden pause he tilted his head to the side before smiling as warmly as he could after many years of frowning it felt strange to him. "Yes, Lady Anarith, you may call me Emmon, we are betrothed after all. IT would be terribly boring if you kept calling me 'm'lord' for the years we are married." Laughing, a deep, booming laugh, as he thought something he looked at the fair maiden being held hostage in her own bed."Forgive me a private joke, not appropriate to share in a room full of ladies." He said shaking the idea out of his head. "Please finish what you were saying."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 PM

After looking at him quizzically, as well as her maids who were blushing and trying to stifle their own giggles she said, "I don't want to pry or offend, but your sister is the one harboring the brunt of the bad feelings I felt, Emmon. Her heart is dark with bitterness and hatred right now. You should be gentle with her, she's also very fragile and looking for love right now. Please make sure not to reprimand her too severely, I wouldn't want harm to befall her nor the child. She feels lost and alone, right now you and I are the only people who can make her feel as though she's done nothing wrong, and that she's still loved."

She took his hand and brought it to her face in a gentle gesture, before leaning up to cup his cheek with her hand. "I think there are somethings we're going to have to learn to keep this peace. I've found that I like you very much so Emmon."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2012, 08:37 PM

Emmon sighed and looked at the woman in front of him. How could she be so patient. Raising an eyebrow he blinked a few times. "But she has done something wrong, she seduced or was seduced by a married man. I can't possibly condone that." His face looking quiet puzzled. As she continued talking he rubbed his head. "I suppose I can make an attempt to be gentle with her. Gentle is not a word I'm accustomed of using let alone acting out so I may need some guidance myself." Emmon was half mumbling now. When her hand touched his face he had half the mind to with draw from her touch but he didn't. In fact he found that he rather enjoyed the kind gesture. "You must have a strange taste in men, if you find someone like me tolerable let alone enjoy their company." He said simply reaching up and pulling her hand from his face. Moving his head slightly he kissed her hand softly.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2012, 06:16 PM

She blushed a little then smiled gently. "Well I've never liked a man before, but... I know that this union isn't something we can simply leave off of. I hope that eventually we'll be able to live comfortably, at peace with each other. You're a good man, I can tell, so I'm sure that you'll be able to be gentle with your sister. I understand that what happened was wrong but, now you have another life to care for... that baby will need a father figure and since she is here, I suspect you shall be it. I simply don't wish for any bad blood between any of us." She pulled her hand away and cradled it to her chest. She turned and dismissed the maids before simply laying back and resting.

"What was your life like before, what were your dreams, what kind of man did you see yourself being?" she asked looking up at him, wanting to learn a little about him now that they were actually acting like the adults they were.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2012, 06:57 PM

Emmon shrugged as she went on about living in peace. It wasn't his nature, he was short tempered and easily annoyed. He was not a man to shrug things off. All these concepts were strange to him, and kind of unrealistic. "What kind of man? My dreams?" A chuckle escaped his lips. "These questions are wasted on me. My answers are cold and they are just memories. Things better left in the cemetery of my mind." Emmon got up and looked out the window. "When I was young, my only aspiration was to take my fathers place and continue the era of the Siofra family. Continue to expand our influence and our wealth. I planned on marring for politics, what ever it took to give my family a comfortable and near royal life. I wanted to be loyal and calm. A man people would fallow not because of fear but because of trust and love. I wanted to be liked much like my father. But as the years passed my temper shortened and my sights changed." Looking over at her he smirked. "My life? It was boring, running here and there to do chores and errands for my father. Helping make the family look good. i was courting a young lady from a near by town before I was told of my fathers decision to marry me off. I must say when I planned on a political wedding this was not what came to mind." Sighing he looked out at the storm. The window was covered in a light frost.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-15-2012, 09:57 PM

Anarith bit her lip in nervousness, she hadn't known that he'd had a lady love. She felt guilty for ruining the hopes of both him and the girl, but it was not her fault either. Her mother and his father had made this agreement, not them, they simply followed their parents wishes. She wondered if she should truly back out of this deal to make his life easier. But she knew he would be furious if she offered, she slide from her bed and walked over to the window where he was standing, she laid her hand on his and squeezed. "I know that I'm not the kind of bride you would have chosen, but I hope to make you happy... I'll learn everything that you demand of me, so please allow me to be your helpmate, everything you wished to accomplish. I want to help you to achieve." She said this as she laid her cheek upon his back, taking comfort in his strength.