HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2011, 07:21 PM

This is a rp between HarukiAi and The Cloaked Schemer, so if your username is not one of those two then please do not post here. Thank you!

----------

The soft breeze was a welcoming one as Lucious entered in to the human's realm. The heat from Hell was something he was used to by now, but the cool breeze was always welcoming. He had been sent to collect a soul of a human that had recently been swayed towards the darker realm and he had committed sins that were found worthy enough for a demon to be called in to collect a soul. Lucious walked down the streets taking a stroll while he waited for his target to appear. The soul was that of a young man, who had recently lost everything to his name and was now in the slums trying to survive by any means. He found his target swaying as he walked down a sidewalk and Lucious began to walk slowly his way. "Micheal Richards" He said slowly and precisely once he was within hearing distants.

Last edited by HarukiAi; 06-04-2011 at 09:36 PM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-11-2011, 12:59 AM

Micheal had never felt worse about his life than he did right now. He had lost everything: his job, his wife, his home, his car. He had been a fool to invest in that business deal he heard at work. Michelle had told him not too, that it was a scam. But he didn't listen. And because of that stupid mistake, here he was in the worst part of town. This was the only place where he could actually afford a place to stay and even then, he was barely getting by. He managed to find another job at a fast-food joint just a few blocks away, so it wasn't that hard for him to get to work.

That's how he ended up where he was now, walking down the streets feeling light-headed and only a little bit tipsy. He blinked a few times when he heard his name. "Who's there?" he asked, looking around to see who had spoken to him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 02:36 AM

It was another soul to collect and another amusing scene of someone confused and frightened. He had seen it all before, but for some reason it was all still entertaining to him. His favorites were the ones that ran from him in terror thinking they could escape. Oh, how foolish they were, but it was cute to watch. "I have come to collect your soul." Lucious said as he walked into the man view. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans that were ripped along one of the knees and a lose black tank top. It was one of his favorite outfits to wear while in the human world. It was simple and comfortable for him compared to some of the things he wore while in Hell. "If you would kindly come with me." Lucious gave him a grin as he held out his hand for him to take. He didn't really expect him to take it, but he did it any way for the effect.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-11-2011, 02:54 AM

Micheal stumbled back at the sight of the man. What did he mean by collect his soul!? He wasn't ready to die! Sure, things weren't going so great right now, but he had been planning on turning things around. He was just about to get a promotion at work that was supposed to bring him a bonus. He shook his head slowly, taking a few more steps away from this.. being. "No.. I can't go with you." he said, stepping away from Lucious quickly now. He would have turned around and ran, but he didn't trust to have his back turned.

[[I'll bring my guy in for the next post.]]

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:05 AM

Ah, the sweet smell of fear. It was almost intoxicating to him. Lucious took a deep breath taking in the scent. This was indeed going to be a fun one to take back. He thought he had a chance of getting away from his luck, but he wasn't destined to get any further than where he was now. "Oh, but you must come with me." Lucious said as he took a step forward towards Micheal. Maybe he would try to run from him. Lucious's grin widened at the thought of a chase. Lucious took a few more steps towards Micheal before he stopped. "If you don't come with me by your own choose then I will drag you with me." Lucious ran his tongue along his lip tasting the fear that was in the air.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-17-2011, 11:37 PM

Micheal unconciously took a step back away when Lucious moved closer. He kept telling himself that this was all just a really, really bad dream and he was going to wake up at any moment. But as the seconds past, he knew that he was just kidding himself. He wasn't dreaming and he wasn't going to survive. He was going to die here and get taken to who knows where. He drew in a shaky breath, ready to accept his fate when a bright light appeared in front of him. He tilted his head curiously as a figure seemed to form in front of him.

Mikail stepped out of the light, his blue eyes narrowed at Lucious. "Leave him alone demon." he said, a breeze blowing past and pushing a few strands of his blond hair into his face. He ignored it for the moment, more focused on what was going on right now. He had been sent to protect this soul from Lucifer's grip and that was exactly what he was going to do. He was good at his job and that was to protect the innocent from demons like Lucious.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-18-2011, 04:38 AM

Lucious could see the look of defeat in the human's eyes. While it was somewhat disappointing that he wasn't going to give up much of a fight Lucious wasn't going to push the issue. He slowly extended his hand out to Micheal, but a light formed in between him and the human. "Oh, so they sent someone for me to play with." Lucious said as a grin slowly formed on his lips. Maybe it wasn't a complete waste of his time. Lucious looked at the angel that was sent and ran his eyes down his figure. "I should say the same to you, angel. You're a bit late to be stepping in don't you think." He said with a light smile. The next moment he was behind the angel and had Micheal in his arms. "I fear that I can not play too much today." His bright green eyes had a certain spark in them. He hadn't played with an angel for so long that the thought was tempting.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-19-2011, 12:26 AM

Mikail narrowed his eyes. He knew that he should have probably stepped in sooner, but it was always better late than never. When Lucious vanished from view, he blinked once before turning around to look at Micheal and sure enough, there was the demon with his arms around the mortal. This wasn't good. He needed to act quickly if he wanted to save the poor man's soul. "You're not taking him." he said, his voice completely serious. He took a step forward and focused his energies on Lucious, using his mind to push him away from Micheal without causing any harm.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 12:38 AM

Lucious dropped his grip on the human and jumped back skidding to a stop. "Oh, the angel has a bite as well as a bark." Lucious said mockingly as he brushed his hair out of his eyes and peered up at Mikail. Micheal was further from him now, but it didn't matter to Lucious at the moment. He had his green eyes focused on the angel in front of him. He hadn't had this much fun in the human world in a while. Lucious licked his lips slowly, but when he was finished he had vanished. He appeared behind the angel again, but this time he wrapped his right hand around the angel's waist and his left was wrapped around his chest, holding his arms down. "I'm going to have some fun with you before I take this human's soul, okay?" Lucious whispered into his ear.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-19-2011, 12:46 AM

Mikail didn't like the look on Lucious' face so the moment the demon had disappeared, he turned his attention to Micheal. "Run." he said, his voice completely serious. He didn't need to say it twice for Micheal to take off running. Mikail sensed the demonic presence behind him but didn't even get the chance to react before his arms were pinned down. "Yeah? And what makes you think that I'll possibly allow you to do that?" he asked, his mind racing on how he could escape the hold.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 12:56 AM

"If you take another step I'll rip you limb from limb before I take your soul." Lucious said with cold voice. He wasn't going to allow him to get away that easily although he didn't mind the thought of tearing Micheal apart. It wasn't like it was something that wouldn't happen to him eventually when he reached Hell. Lucious turned his attention back to the angel in his arms and he smiled. "I don't think you have much of a choice right now." He said softly into his ear. "It's been a while since I've played with an angel, so forgive me if I'm too rough." Lucious chuckled, but the whole time his eyes were set on Micheal watching his every move.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-19-2011, 01:01 AM

Micheal stumbled to a stop, fear overcoming his entire body. There was no doubt in his mind that this demon meant what he said and if he was going to die, then he didn't want to be torn apart. He wanted his body to stay intact.
Mikail narrowed his eyes, feeling rather uncomfortable in this situation. He had been in a situation similar to this, but it was well over a decade ago. But since it was different, he had no idea what to do. He drew in a slow breath, trying to organize his thoughts. One sure fire way to get the demon off of his back was to conjure up his wings, so that's what he did. A white light surrounded his body before the wings pushed painfully out of his back, pushing Lucious away from him."I'm not allowing you to do that."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 01:16 AM

Lucious smiled at Micheal when he stopped running. It was a smart move on his part. He wasn't finished with him yet. Lucious frowned when he was pushed away from the angel's wings. They were annoying and he wanted nothing more than to reach out and pull them off of his back, but he didn't. "Well, next time I will have to hold you from the front." He said with a devilish grin. He would have minded that at all. Lucious smiled at Micheal and moved over to him and wrapped his arm around his neck. "Now do not do something foolish or else your friend might lose his head." Lucious said with a smile on his lips. He did enjoy this game, he enjoyed it a lot.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-19-2011, 01:47 AM

Micheal froze completely when he felt an arm around his neck. So this was it, was it? He was going to die here by the hands of some demon. His heart was pounding loudly in his ears and he was finding it hard to breath and he prayed for a way to get out of this situation.
Mikail narrowed his eyes. This wasn't good. At this rate, he was going to lose the soul. What was he supposed to do? One wrong move and Micheal would lose his head and that was just a horrible way to die. Sure, there were worse ways, but still. "What exactly would you consider foolish?" he asked, ready to make a move if Lucious looked like he was moving in for the kill.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2011, 03:00 AM

"Well, that would be anything that I choose to be foolish." Lucious said as he used his free hand to caress Micheal's cheek. He was going to win this game with the angel. He would not accept defeat by the hands of an angel even if it was a very cute one, that was trying their hardest to win. He wouldn't give him any special treatment. "Well, angel I believe it is your move. Please try not to disappoint me." Lucious said as he licked his lips slowly again before he leaned forward and licked Micheal's neck. "He has the taste of fear and faith, how cute. You really must save him before he loses his faith." Lucious said against Micheal's neck, but his eyes were all for Mikail.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-21-2011, 08:05 PM

Micheal wanted so badly to leave this entire situation. He was not comfortable with having this demon so close to him. He looked over at the angel, praying for him to save him. He had done absolutely nothing to deserve this fate and if he was going to die, then he wanted to at least go to heaven.
Mikail narrowed his eyes at Lucious. He wasn't in the mood to play games with the demon, but he knew that he had to think quickly before he lost the man's soul. He clenched his fists tightly as his mind raced. One wrong move and Micheal would be killed in an instant. "... You think you're strong and brave? You hiding behind a fragile human. Why don't you face me like a man and not some coward?" he called, hoping that would buy some time.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 08:18 PM

Lucious smiled at the Angel wickedly. He grabbed Micheal's neck and held him out beside him leaving himself open for an attack. "I never claimed to be a man. I am a demon and this human means nothing to me." Lucious squeezed Micheal's neck cutting off his air supply until he was unconscious in his hand. "Now, it's only the two of us." Lucious's eyes darkened and a light wind began to blow around him. Lucious dropped Micheal to the ground and left him there. "I am no man and I am no coward. I suggest you remember that." Lucious said as he appeared in front of Mikail. "You taste of panic, Angel." Lucious said as he licked his lips.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-21-2011, 09:13 PM

Worry shot through Mikail when he watched Lucious choke Micheal. What if he killed him!? He took a step forward, ready to stop him when the human was dropped to the ground. But he stepped back again when the demon appeared before him. So it looked like it was time for the fight, huh? Good. He will fight as hard as he could to save the soul of the human. "There is not a trace of panic in my body demon." He drew in a deep breath as a light formed around his hands and he pointed a finger at Lucious. A shot of light went forward, aiming for the head.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Lucious eye narrowed when the white light began to emit from Mikail's finger, but he didn't move from his position. While it would surely burn him pretty well he didn't move. Lucious instead reached out and grabbed Mikail's hand burning his own. It would heal in time, but he wasn't going to accept defeat. Lucious twisted Mikail's hand and pulled him in towards him. This time he did not have Mikail's back to him. He pull him in and pressed him against him. "Now look what you have done. My hand is burnt to a nice crisp because of you." Lucious said with a grin. He licked his lips and leaned into Mikail. "It's there angel. The panic is deep within that pure little heart of yours, but your pride as an angel will not allow you to say so." Lucious whispered into Mikail before he licked Mikail's lips. "I do love the taste of angels." Lucious said to him as he pulled him even closer to him.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-21-2011, 10:09 PM

Mikail stumbled forward when Lucious had pulled him. This wasn't part of his plan. Not at all. The closeness between their bodies was making him uncomfortable and he moved back the best he could with his eyes narrowed. He froze complete though when he was licked and it took all his willpower not to growl. "You know, I can burn more than just your hand demon." he said, forcing his voice to stay even. It wouldn't be that hard to use the same energy that had burned Lucious' hand and just surround his entire body with it.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 10:26 PM

"Oh, really?" Lucious smiled at him as he reached his hands behind Mikail and caressed his wings. "I wonder what your face will look like if I rip off a wing." Lucious said as he grabbed a firm grip on his wing and pulled on it gently. With his other hand he reached out and grabbed Mikail's chin and raised him up off the ground with it. He knew he was leaving his hands open, but Lucious didn't care too much about that. He would heal from almost any attack that was pointed at him. His hand was slowly beginning to regain feeling, even if that feeling was a dull pain. Lucious licked his lips again as he squeezed Mikail's chin. Lucious eyes turned black when he began to use his demonic powers and his hands became as cold as ice. The lights that had been glowing in the park were now dimmer. "Will you scream?" He whispered into the darkness.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-21-2011, 10:42 PM

A nervous feeling shot through Mikail. It would most definitely hurt if he had a wing ripped off of him. He flinched slightly when he felt Lucious grab hold of one of his wings and he mentally prepared himself for it to be ripped off, even though no amount of preparation could stop the pain. "Wouldn't you like to know." The moment his hands were free, he focused his energies into both his hands and once they were deemed ready, he pressed one hand to the demon's cheek and the other on the neck. Hopefully this would get him to get free from the hold and far enough away that he could get to Micheal away to safety.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 02:04 AM

Mikail's hand burned, but Lucious only dropped his grip of the angel's chin. He let him fall to the ground, but he still had a firm grip in one of his wings. His face was on fire and so was his throat, but he had learned from the last attempt how to neutralize it so the effects were not nearly as heavy. His skin that had come in contact with it was a bright red and it burned, but Lucious could only laugh. "I guess I do deserve that little treat. I shall remember not to free your arms again." Lucious lifted Mikail by his wings and threw him. "Now fly." He laughed wickedly. "Luscious, you were not sent her to play games." Valex's voice echoed through the park. Lucious froze in his step and looked around, but Valex was not there. "You know how long it has been since I've had fun." Lucious said. "Enough of this!" Lucious raised his hands in the air and turned around to walk towards Micheal's body. "Okay, Okay."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-22-2011, 03:01 AM

Mikail was glad when his chin was released and he knew that there was absolutely no way that he was going to let Lucious get that close to him again. He had been hoping for his wing to be let go of as well, but that didn't seem to be happening. And it most definitely hurt when he was thrown. But it only took a second for him to regain his bearings and level himself off. He heard the sound of another demon's voice, but didn't think to much about it. After all, this was his chance to grab hold of Micheal. So he went with full-force forward towards the human and managed to scoop him up into his arms before Lucious had the chance. Mikail pushed off the ground and shot up straight into the air out of the demon's range of attack, hoping that this would be enough to discourage him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2011, 07:13 PM

Lucious was a bit surprised when he saw the angel grab Micheal, but it just stirred him even more. "What an unfair advantage." Lucious said as he watched Mikail take to the air. Lucious watched for a moment before he gave a heavy sigh and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "He's still alive, so you won't be taking his soul yet. I doubt you can fly around with him in your arms forever." Lucious said as he strolled over to a road and scanned the area. There were not a lot of people out at that hour at night, but there were a few. "Will you save them as well?" He asked as he indicated the people still out. While the angel was in the air he knew that he could hear him.