Soquira
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Soquira

Old 02-07-2010, 12:11 AM

Once upon a time a faraway land known as Amestris was at peace. No divisions within the kingdom, no separate chunks and nobody was willing to kill of the competition.

Unfortunately though this is no longer the case. Things have changed since the fair (well that's certainly a matter of opinion,) Lady Dante took her place as Queen. Not only did she claim war on the northern kingdom know as Drachma, she has split the kingdom into separate nation, ruled by a subject whom is now a prince or princess.

Of course, in most instances the princes and princesses are determined to take the throne in the lovely Central City by whatever means necessary. As do many others. The true question though is who will take control in the end?

[As you can see this roleplay doesn't quite follow the regular storyline. In this roleplay, while you may play a canon - in fact I encourage it but you will be adding some sort of mythological or fairy-tale twist to your character. The same goes for original characters.]

ℛʊζℯș

No how much we hate them, they do keep society running

My rules for this roleplay are pretty simple.

→ Literacy is a must, when I say you must be literate I don't mean you need to be absolutely perfect but I would prefer it if you could write at least a paragraph and keep an eye on your spelling and grammar.

→ I would really prefer not to see a whole armada of one-liners so try to save them for real cases of writer's block. Let's also avoid quote towers.

→ You may play a maximum of six characters though this number might change if I see fit.

→ The basic rules also apply here such as no godmodding, flaming or powerplaying. Don't kill another character without permission. If the clothes start coming off, we don't want to hear about it and I won't tell you to take it elsewhere. Timeskips are your friend.

→ The plot twist and romance family are more than encouraged more then encouraged however!

→ To show that you have read the rules please PM me all profiles, for canon and original characters, with the title as, "A Lovely Sphinx."

→ We are yaoi and yuri friendly here.

→ Have fun or get decked in the face with a glass slipper (:

→ Oh, and silly me I almost forgot. I do hope everyone knows to use something to signify OOC!

Canon Characters

Maes Hughes

Greed:

Frank Archer:

Edward Elric:

Alphonse Elric:

Zolf J. Kimblee

Scar:

Pride:

Lust:

Envy: Reserved

Sloth:

Hoenheim:

Dante: Soquira

Gluttony:

Wrath:

Izumi:

Noah:

Alphonse Heidrich:

Denny Bloch:

Roy Mustang:

Riza Hawkeye:

Maria Ross:

Jean Havoc:

Cain Feury:

Falman:

Breda:

Armstrong:

Schiezka:

Pinako:

Marta:

Sig:

Rose:

Winry:

Marcoh:

Taken fairy tale personas will be listed here. If there is a plausible explanation of multiples, I'll allow it.

- Thumbelina
- The Queen of Hearts
- Rapunzel (Reserved)

Profile Skeletons

Username:
Character Name:
Fairy Tale Persona: [I.E. Mad Hatter, princess, dragon, Little Red Riding Hood, etc.]
Information: [This is alternate universe. Anything goes. I'd like a paragraph at the very least here.]
Appearance:
Other:

Soquira
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Soquira

Old 02-07-2010, 12:21 AM

The Accepted

Username: Soquira
Character Name: Dante
Fairy Tale Persona: The Queen of Hearts
Information: Formerly known as the Lady Dante, whom resided in Central City with her husband until the death of the former king Hoenheim. The couple (though the marriage being one of mere convenience and it was rare to even see the two in the same room aside from when addressing the public,) being the next in line, took the throne though it is highly obvious that Dante runs the show.

After taking over she set to work dividing all of Amestris into territories, appointing those she felt deserved it the title of 'Prince,' and 'Princess.' Of course, she also instated the new death penalty for all those who would cross her - including her now late husband. She is well aware of the fact of the many whom wish to take the throne and is thoroughly amused by the attempts on her life.

Appearance: A True Queen
Other: Nothing at the moment.

Username: Soquira
Character Name: Flarissa 'Flare,' Verwood
Fairy Tale Persona: Thumbelina
Information: To start, our little Thumbelina hates the name 'Flarissa.' She is not an ordinary girl - not even by fairy tale standards - seeing as she is quite tiny - standing barely five inches tall able to fit into the palm of one's hand. She wasn't always so small, when she was a little girl she was a princess within Eastern Amestris, and of normal size.

One day while playing in the woods - she was perhaps nine or so - she came across a glowing light in the clearing and wandered upon a witch about to cast a spell. The spell backfired and she felt dizzy and then found herself in immense pain as she shrank. The witch freaked out and ran. She awoke to find herself in her own bedroom lying on her own pillow.

Her parents never found the witch whom cast the spell however accommodations were made to make the princess' life easier. A sorceress (for sorceress' are more skilled than ordinary witches,) was called upon and she cast an enchantment over the small lady so that she would find herself with wings to get around faster. Not a fairy, but she would appear to be one.

When she was seventeen, the palace she lived in was stormed and her parents carted of to the high-security in Central City. The princess was not found and flew out immediately after her parents were taken but could not keep up. Little did she know this was the work of Lady Dante whom was setting up so that she could take over after the kings death. (Plot twist!)

She now sets out to find her parents, seek revenge against the Queen and to find a way to return to her normal size. (Rumors have flown there are possibilities.)

Appearance: A Little Princess
Other: She has found it surprisingly easy to make her bed in bunches of flowers.