xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:06 AM

Hello and welcome to my Naruto next generation role play. Yes, I know I've seen a lot of these but I decided to try my luck with making my own. So here it is ~ I hope you'll decide to join and make this a really fun role play ~

Last edited by xxCrimsonRoses; 11-09-2009 at 04:10 AM..

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:11 AM

The plot is basically that many years have passed, the cannon characters have now died, or are in mid-age (35-40). The new generations of the ninja world are now trying to survive in the harsh ninja world, as countries try to make friends with eachother, but some stay as enemies. The akatsuki are now supposedly long gone, the main members dead. Nothing much has happened up to now except for latley, where a few disturbances appeared between a few of the villages, namly Sand, Rock and Leaf. Who is the cause of this? The 'Kage's of the village, or maybe a secret organization, which was supposedly wiped out..?

Who's side will you be on?
(Plot by raceforlifek)

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:14 AM

o1 Obviously, follow the terms of service - that much is common sense.
Oh and also don't forget to obey xx Crimson Roses.

o2 To keep this thread from getting banned, please keep it PG - 13
This means hugging, kissing, and such stuff are allowed. Though, if it's going farther than that, please get out. I'm not going to say take it to the PMs because that isn't allowed either.

o3 » x This is a semi-literate roleplay. Which means spelling properly, decent grammar, good punctuation, all that stuff.
Though, using " brb ", " lol ", " stfu " in the OOC thread is fine but in the chat, I would like it if you don't use them.

o4 Stay in character ! It annoys me when the character does stuff that are totally not like them. I know you might not be 100% in character but you can try your best.

o5 Hetero, yaoi, yuri. You name it. We have it. I don't mind any kind of pairings.
So if you are a hater or such, you will just have to shut up about it or get the hell out of here.

o6 Use some sort of brackets - (( , [[ , {{ , ooc: - to signify that you're talking out of character so people won't get confused.

o7 Don't godmod nor powerplay in the thread.
Don't just make the other person's character do whatever you want them to do. It's just plain annoying and totally not your job.

o8 Do not steal other people's layouts without their permission. Make your own layouts, and make them pretty. With different text sizes, colors, alignment, pictures, etc.
If you need help or you want to use anything just ask.

o9 If you have any complaints, questions, things to let me know, don't hesitate to PM me. Don't worry. I don't bite hard and I will respond.

1o You can take five characters at most. Just keep in mind to be active or I'll have to take the characters away.

11 Please don't join and not post, or only post once and vanish ! I'll have to take away your character.

12 please title your PM's as " Something random " . ~

13 . Please no Gary or mary sues.

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:17 AM

Username :
Character name:
Character appearance :
Personality :
Bio :
Roleplay sample :

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:20 AM

xxHinata and Narutoxx
-

xxSakura(xxCrimson Roses) and Sasukexx
- Luka
-
-

xxSai and Inoxx
-

xxNeji and TenTenxx
-

xxShikamaru and Temarixx
-

xxKakashi ( Vaneria ) and Ankoxx
-

xxGaara And Matsurixx
-

xxPein And Konanxx
-

xxSuigetsu Hozuki And Karinxx
-

Last edited by xxCrimsonRoses; 11-09-2009 at 04:26 AM..

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:22 AM

Jinchuriki;;

One-Tailed Shukaku-Ichibi no Shukaku, takes the form of a Tanuki (Raccoon).=

Two-Tailed Demon Cat-Nibi no Nekomata, takes the form of a cat.= Reserved

Three-Tailed Turtle-Sanbi no Isonade, takes the form of a turtle.=

Four-Tailed Monkey-Yonbi no Saru, takes the form of a monkey.=

Five-Tailed Dolphin horse-Gobi no Irukauma, takes the form of a dolphin horse.=

Six-Tailed Slug-,Rokubi no Namekuji takes the form of slug.=

Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle -Nanabi no Kabutomushi, takes the form of a Horned Beetle. =

Eight-Tailed Ox/Octopus-Hachibi no Hachimata, takes the form of a Ox.=

Nine-Tailed Demon Fox-Kyuubi no Yoko, takes the form of a fox,=

Ten-Tailed Demon Wolf-Jubi no Ookami, Takes the form of a wolf. = Luka Uchiha

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:23 AM

Profiles

- - - - - - -Females ~

Username : xxCrimson Roses
Character name: Uchiha Luka
Character appearance : Uchiha Luka
Personality : Unlike her mother Luka is rather cold. She never saw a reason to act happy so she rarely does and when she does its all a mask. She's very good at covering her emotions. However, if she's with a crush or whatever she'll act shy. Also she does have a tendency to cry rather easily just like her mother. She seems to have a close bond with her family too.
Bio : Luka Uchiha was always different, she never seemed to like people and tried to push them away. Even when she was put into her team she tried to distance herself. She also really seems to hate her hair color, since pink is just so. . .Pink. Her favorite color is red or crimson, the color of blood. She also got her mother's super strength and the she also can do some medical jutsu. She also has a dream, she wants to make this dream come true. Her dream was To prove not all females have to be house wife's, and to prove they can be better ninja than males. On Luka's tenth birthday her father gave her his sword he got back when he was with Orochimaru.

Quote:
User: Vaneria
Character: Ana Hatake
Appearance: (Below)

Bio: Anko is her mother, Kakashi is her father. She has the sharigan and her mother's skills as her father's brains and yes she also loves to read make out paradise, her dad lets her read it in her room and also trains her later in order for her to read it. Its been a normal, life being teased by small things but ppl are sometimes scared of since she has her own ability that can kill or toture you worst than you think.
- - - - - -Males
Quote:
Username : xsuisenx
Character name: Uchiha Ritsuka
Character appearance : x
Personality : Ritsuka enjoys taking photographs and "making memories." He had an abrupt change of personality. He became the opposite of his former self. Before, he was a popular, academically average student; now, he doesn't get along with his classmates, and he purposely points out their faults, often expressing that he "hates this and that" aspect in a person. He gets perfect scores in the academy and missions. In addition to the personality change, he suffers a loss in memory. The cause of these drastic changes is still unknown. He has difficulty in trusting others. Despite his young age and inexperience, Ritsuka is very intelligent and approaches things with startling maturity. The circumstances of his life encourage his lack of innocence; however, there have been notable incidents that bare his still-strong naïveté. Despite this, he still has firm opinions and unrelenting ideas about those subjects. It is these opinions that clash dramatically with adults and authority figures around him. Ritsuka is a pacifist, and strongly opposes violence under any circumstance. Even though he trains hard to get strong and protect the people close to him.
Bio : Beside his abrupt change of personality that had occurred Ritsuka in two years prior for no reason, he has a normal life. He trains hard to please his parents. Even if he doesn't like violence at all. He does everything to make his parents happy. Ritsuka deeply admires and idolizes his older siblings. He has the Sharingan and usually uses ninjutsu. He is weak at Taijutsu since he dislikes hurting people. That's why he tries his best to improve on it which makes him end up with a lot of bruises. He always has at least one bandage on his body and it's usually on his cheek. The only thing he wish is to be however his parents wants him to be.
Roleplay sample : i'm sure you already know a lot about how i roleplay

Last edited by xxCrimsonRoses; 11-09-2009 at 07:17 PM..

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:24 AM

Reserved

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:25 AM

Opened ~!

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2009, 04:37 AM

A soft groan came from a pink haired female as she sat up in her bed, Uchiha Luka was not a first wake up kind of girl. She sat there staring at the wall for a moment before she yawned slightly and rubbed her eyes. After sitting there for awhile the girl swung her feet over the side before scooting a little closer to the edge the green eyed girl put her feet down on the floor and pushed herself up so she was standing. Looking down at her pajamas she sighed, it was a pair of short-short crimson shorts that were silky and a silky crimson tank-top with a kunai on the shirt. After looking at her clothes for a few minutes Luka walked over to her closet and pulled out her normal outfit. After getting dressed Luka slipped on her rings before walking out of her room.

When she got out side of her room she sighed softly and walked off towards the kitchen. When she got there she went over to the cupboards and started to look for something that looked good to eat. But of course there was nothing that she really wanted. So she decided not to eat, she never really liked to eat at home anyways. So soon she left the house and started to wonder around.

After a few seconds however she stopped into the ramen stop to get something to eat since she didn't want to eat at home. . .Sure she liked to be alone but once in awhile she did get rather lonely, which is why her mother kept telling her she needed a boyfriend. She always brushed that off her shoulder and kept doing what she was. A small sigh came from her lips."Maybe a boyfriend wouldn't be so bad. . ."She said as sat down and ordered a beef ramen. When the ramen came she broke her chopsticks and started to eat.

When she finished she got up and pushed the cloth out of her way and started down the streets. She had a scowl on her face. She looked anything but happy. That was the one thing about Luka, she was never happy. Seventeen year old Luka didn't take people's crap, sometimes if she was having a bad day she'd put someone in a tree, after all she had her mother's superhuman strength. Sometimes she just wanted to run away but something was keeping her there. As she walked she hummed a song, it was 'No good deed by wicked.' She seemed to enjoy that song, she felt the same way. A good deed was always resented. She watched her skirt move with her legs as she walked, not looking up once. She didn't want anyone to speak to her, well. . .Even if she did she didn't she did. After all, she already told herself she wanted a boyfriend, for what? So she could make them hate her? A huff came from her as she thought it. 'Well. . .That's off my to do list' She thought with a snort.

Last edited by xxCrimsonRoses; 11-09-2009 at 04:40 AM..

xsuisenx

Old 11-09-2009, 07:21 PM

[imgleft]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z233/uchihasuisen/Decorated images/Ritsuka-1.jpg[/imgleft]
xxxxxxxxxx u c н ı н α x я ı τ s u к α ~ !!

A smooth breathing was supreme in the room make it a quite relieving place. Under the sheets that was slightly going up and down with a rhythm there was seen night black hair. The pleasant looking eyes with innocence were shut making the scene's cute in some way. Though, it didn't last long as the alarm went off. The figure pushed himself from the bed making him seen in a sitting position. His eyes were wide open now showing his indigo orbs. His eye color was unique in his family considering he was the only one. Though, he liked his eyes. Even if he didn't it wouldn't change a thing. There wasn't anything he could do about it in the first place. Under the sleepiness was a delicate and cute face shining with youth. His body looked weak even after training for years. Ritsuka extended his hand placing it on his cheek which had a bandage. He had bandages covering his body since he always overdid himself by training for hours and even days. He got comments about how he looked and acted liked his father at times.

Finally the raven haired came back to reality and got out of his bed. As soon as he was on his feet he immediately started to get ready. He went to his wardrobe taking out his shinobi outfit. His next destination was the bathroom. He opened the water letting the warm water flow. He took out a towel to use hanging it close to the shower. He got out of his pajamas and got into the shower. The Uchiha's eyes closed softly as the liquid slid down the Uchiha's long hair, making it flatter and look longer than it usually did. It felt so good being in the warm water without the need to worry about anything. After the quick and relaxing shower he got dressed.

When he was sure he was ready, he made his way downstairs to only be greeted by silence. His father, Sasuke, was probably out working already and same goes for his mother, Sakura. He didn't think on his big sister, Luka, much. Considering how the two met up outside eventually. Konohagakure wasn't that big of a place. Ritsuka didn't mind it, though. He enjoyed being alone with the silent. Also he was going out to see if he could find anyone he knew, most likely his teammates, since as every other team, they hang out together most of the time.

Without eating or even taking anything to eat, Ritsuka left his house. He started to wander in the streets trying to see if he could find his teammates. He would find the two eventually.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by xsuisenx; 11-09-2009 at 07:29 PM..

xxCrimsonRoses
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2009, 06:15 AM

We need more people. > . <

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-11-2009, 04:02 PM

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* Ana's alarm clock had went off and it was still until she knocked it onto the wood floor with a crash and went back to sleep pulling her white sheets and midnight blue covers over her head. She turned on her side when her door opened up and her father came in "Come on Ana, time to wake up. Oh you destroyed your alarm already? We just got it for you less than 3 days ago. Well come on get up, don't make me get your mother now." Kakashi said. Kakashi was Ana's father and after he walked out she quickly sat up in her bed and then stretched yawning. "Man another day of work...I would rather do missions constantly like father does now" She grabbed a towel and head out her door across the hall and into the bathroom. She turned on her radio and stepped into the shower after getting undressed. After her shower was done and she cleaned up she stood there for a second warming up to the hot water. She turned off the faucets to the shower grabbing a towel from the door which held her towel on its rack. "Finally I'm awake somewhat" she spoke drying off and stepping out of the shower. She got dressed wearing her usual outfit as always (in pic-hard to explain), turning her radio off and walked back to her room while placing a towel around her hair. After awhile kakashi came in and luckily she was dressed this time. "That was quick" Kakashi spoke adding "Your mother left on a mission, she'll be back in 2 months,S o we're on our own for that time okay" "Yea kewl, I am going to see the hokage" she said drying her hair using the towel she had and then slipped on her shoes, (sorry gotta go to next class)