happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2010, 11:15 PM

Hello people

Hello...since there is already a fruits basket rp...and i checked with the owner of that one to make sure this was ok... I am making it differently... More different then you can imagine. In this one we are going to have the Sohma family with the original characters and a family with the last name superior. <(No Rin and the rooster ...whats his face...will not be in this rp)> I want it to be more like the anime since I know the anime like the back of my hand <(hey thats new!)> Where as I haven't even read all of the manga. And no one is set to like anyone. <(That means Tohru and Kyo are not together unless the people who play them want it that way)> So I'll do everything else in different posts like the story and crap.

here is the guide to the posts so don't blame me if you somehow get lost. This is open !!send in ur skeles on a pm ill post it and then ur free to post...but if you want to play Yuki, Hatsuharu, etc, you have to tell me!

story
rules
skeletons
characters
new characters
other
open

Last edited by happy515166; 02-01-2010 at 08:43 PM..

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2010, 11:44 PM

The Story!

A long time ago the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac...*fades off* Ok forget that. Just to put it in short...The Sohma family is cursed by the zodiac and when they get weak or are hugged by the opposite sex they turn into the animals their cursed by...but only 13 are cursed. Yes 13...the cat is included. Then there is the freakin god of the family who orders people around. ...Akito... So when he/she turns...30, I think, they will die... Good riddance! So one day a man fell in love with a women from the Sohma family. The mans last name...Superior... The two got married. They knew about the curse but didn't think it would matter to them since neither were cursed. But when they had their fifth son everything changed when he turned into a ram in his mother's arms. All the sons got married and had three kids except the fifth and fourth, they had two. But the fifth son died before his wife gave birth to her last child. Turns out all of the kids were cursed by the zodiac. <(and thats now... there is no god in the Superior family)> The first son had the ram, the dog, and the bunny. The second had the monkey, the cat, and the horse. The third son had the ox <(cow)>, the boar, and the dragon. The fourth had the rooster and the snake. And the fifth had the rat and the tiger. BUT! Superior family is different. When the Superior's change its different from the Sohma's. When the Superior's are hugged and they prepare for it, they don't change, but if they aren't paying attention and they are hugged then poof. Then when they get tired they don't transform. But to make up for that...they change when they fall asleep and they can change at will. But when they change back they are fully dressed. Unlike the Sohma's. When the Superiors hug the Sohmas the Sohmas and them don't change. So basically thats it. Any questions or suggestions pm me. =3

onto the other stuff!

Last edited by happy515166; 02-01-2010 at 05:28 PM..

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2010, 11:52 PM

Rules

OK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

1. pm me your skeletons Do not post it on the rp
2. If you want to be a Sohma member tell me in a pm. If someone is on the position already then that sucks for you
3. Be nice
4. No godmodding
5. follow menewsha rules
6. post every three days please! If you dont I will warn you and give you two days. If you do not post by that time you will be blacklisted
7. You may curse but don't overdo it.
8. Do not post until your profile is up
9. romance is allowed but not over pg-13
10. keep your characters in anime...I understand if the animal pictures have to be real life.
11. don't ignore unless i give you permission
12. Don't kill anyone without their and my permission.
13. Have fun
14. You may fight with others
15 All may have relationships in Superior family but Sohmas must ask Akito for permission.
16. You may have up to 3 characters but not all of them can be from one family
17. no playing other peoples characters or the characters their playing as. example: Kyo, Yuki, Hatsuharu, Hatori, etc.

blacklist:
Invidia Blackwolf: failure to post

whitelist:
i think that does it... not hard right?

Last edited by happy515166; 03-06-2010 at 03:14 PM..

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 AM

Skeleton

skeletons for new characters you may choose to be a Superior (only 13 allowed) or a regular person your characters dont have to act like the animals their cursed by. No Sohmas or Superiors (besides Akito) are allowed to be characters not cursed. And the Sohmas are the original characters!

username:
character name:
crush:
height:
weight:
personality:
where do you live:
bio:
<( for example...what kind of school do you attened. What is your relationships to others. What do your parents think of you)>
appearance: <(must be anime and include a picture of the animal you are if you want to be a zodiacer)>
other:

ages can be anything but I suggest that their around high school age.

start sending in

Last edited by happy515166; 02-01-2010 at 05:27 PM..

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2010, 01:12 AM

Characters

Tohru Honda: piptik
Yuki Sohma: epic_fail
Kyo Sohma: Cheshire Kat
Shigure Sohma: epic_fail
Hatsuharu Sohma: Inuyami
Momiji Sohma: happy515166
Kagura Sohma:
Hatori Sohma:
Kisa Sohma:
Ayame Sohma:
Hiro Sohma:
Ritsu Sohma:
Akito Sohma:
Saki Hanajima:
Arisa Uotani:

pm me if you want to play one

Last edited by happy515166; 02-16-2010 at 01:55 AM..

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2010, 01:17 AM

New Characters

Superior family

rat:

username: happy515166
character name: Yuki Superior
sextuality: straight
crush: Hatsuharu Sohma
height: 5'5"
weight: 105 lbs.
likes: Sour stuff, Hatusharu Sohma, and hanging out with friends
dislikes: sweets, cake, snobs, and bullies
personality: hyper, fun-loving, brave...in a way..., and nice...But she occasionally she shows an evil side.
where do you live: With Shigure, Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru
bio: She attends a boy and girl high school with the Sohma boys and Honda. Is the sister of the tiger. Her father died and her mother hates her.
appearance: animal: regular:
other: cursed by the spirit of the rat. She can beat up almost everyone she knows. She hasn't done it to all the people she knows though.

cat:

tiger:

snake:

monkey:

horse:

Quote:
username: TheNewCSLewis
character name: Ester Superior
crush: none yet
height: 5'6
weight: 120
likes: people, parties, sweets, being around friends, and guys
dislikes: snobs, fights, school, and doing chores
personality: She is extremely animated, and thrives when she is the center of attention. She is always in search of a good time, she keeps the crowds happy with her humor and wit. She is very intelligent so she is able to grasp new subjects with ease. She is also capable of multi-tasking however she does not always finish what she starts because she is forever chasing the next opportunity. She is honest, friendly and open-minded. She is perhaps a bit too centered on herself and has been known to throw tantrums when situations don’t go their way. ((I got this from a zodiac website for the horse ^^;))
where do you live: with her parents in a two story house with her other sibling while her sister lives in an apartment by herself.
bio: She lives with her parents and is usually unhappy with her sister, the cat, but still tries to get along as best she can. She also does not get along with her other sibling, the monkey. She goes to the same school that her sister goes to which is the boy/girl highschool. Her parents have overly high expectations for her especially since she is the oldest
appearance:

other: Cursed with the spirit of the horse, sister to the cat and the monkey, who are incompatible with her.
ox (cow):

ram:

dragon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
username: Inuyami
character name: Ryu Superior
sextuality: strait
crush: N/A
height: 6' 5"
weight: 180
likes: little kids, exploring, traveling, the color green, fire, cooking
dislikes: fights, blood, candy, water, doing dishes,
personality: Comical, adventurous, laid back, easy to get along with and smart assed
where do you live: With his sick (dying) mother
bio: Tai is a loving, doting older brother though he is hardly ever around to take care of his baby sister Kage. He is usually out on one of his 'adventures' and when he's not he's working at the top fast food resturant in town. Tai hate's that his mother for the devorce when his sister was born. Their father died in a car accident when Tai was 12 and had been living on the street until he got a job from the generous owner of the restaurant. He now has an apartment not far from the school with his sister. He is very protective of Kage and is easily angered when anyone messes with her.
appearance:

Other: Year of the Dragon, brother of the Ox and Boar
rooster:

dog:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
Username: Inuyami
Character name: Inuyami Superior
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Kyo Sohma
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 125 lb
Likes: taking walks, baseball, parties, the colors green and red,
Dislikes: disloyalty, drama, rabbits, pink
Personality: Inuyami is a laid back person but is very defensive if the wrong this is said in front of her. Like Hatsuharu, she had a short temper but does not have a split personality. Her attitude problem and the actions she makes are completely her choice and she has no one to blame but her self for the trouble she encounters. When alone she enjoys walking around her father’s plot, threw the woods and sitting by the coy pond in her back yard.
Where do you live: With her father, about a block and a half away from Shigure’s home, in an old fashion Japanese house.
Bio: Inuyami grew up as the middle child of her family, and blames her younger sibling for the death of their mother. She claims that giving birth to three cursed broke her mother’s heart and cause her depression, leading to her inevitable accident/suicide. One night, three years after her last child was born, Inuyami’s mother, found her death at the bottom of a bottle of wiskey and behind the drivers seat of a Volkswagon. As a result of this, Inuyami tends to keep her feelings to herself and is a cold person on the surface, though she is a caring person at heart. As a friend Inuyami is a comical and trust-worthy person. She goes the extra mile to protect the people she cares about but if you are on her bad side she can be their worst enemy. It is, however, hard for her to make friends. She once felt out-casted by her peers at her school for her white ears atop her head, a side effect of being born breech, and though she usually wears a hat to hide them, she still feels as though they create a barrier between her and potential friends. Being that she was born to the first born son of the Superior family, her father understands the curse she is under but doesn’t really accept it. It’s not that he goes out of his way to make her feel unwanted but it’s not like he goes out of his way to make her feel like she is part of the family. Before her father moved her and her sibling just down the street of Shigure, Inuyami attended an American school along with karate classes, but since then she hasn’t rejoined the sport and now goes to school with Tohru and the Sohma boys, where no one know about her ears accept for the Superior family member who attend.
Appearance:

Other: Cursed with the dog spirit, though when she transforms her form is only that of a six month old puppy as she isn’t yet an adult in her regular form. Sister to the Ram and the Rabbit
rabbit:

username: happy515166
character name: Howell Superior
crush: no one yet
height: 6'0"
weight: 125
likes: having fun, hot girls, and protecting his siblings and cousins
dislikes: sweets, snobs, and bullies
personality: nice, good at seeing the bright side of things, he always sticks up for the weaker. In a way he is like the doctor but isn't
where do you live: With Inuyami and his father
bio: He is in his last year of the school with the sohma boys, tohru, and the other Superior members that attend. He is extremely protective of his siblings and cousins no matter what. His mother was very fond of him until the second child was born. Then she started to get wierd around him and his sister. When she had the third child she died. But he didn't blame his siblings.
appearance:

other: he works part time at the pet shop with Invidia sometimes.

boar:

Quote:
username: piptik
character name: Kage
sextuality: Hetero
crush: Getsu Superior
height: 5' 9''
weight: 125
likes: Full moon, rain, enclosed places, forests, animals, odd numbers, cold, snow, mythology, sushi.
dislikes: Crowds, deserts, people who never think, animal abusers.
personality: Antisocial for the most part but is friendly and supportive to those she deems worthy (aka philosopher-type people) She doesn't like to admit that she's lost or hurt. She's very philosophical and is always questioning reality. She's also very intelligent. Her biggest pet peeve is when someone says that their stronger than her.
where do you live: In an apartment close to the local high school.
bio: Her mother was a drug addict so she was taken away from her when she was 5. Living in foster care for 10 years but never being adopted, she ran away. Getting a part-time job at a fast-food place, she was able to start renting an apartment.
appearance:

other:

non zodiacers

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miley Cyrus
username:Miley Cyrus
character name:Tiffany
sextuality:Straight
crush:Howell Superior
height:5'7"
weight:40 kg
dislikes:really sour things, tests, SNOBs and spiders.
personality:shes really nice and kind to people and animals.
where do you live: next to Howell, Inuyami, and Getsu Superior.
bio: her parents wish she would do better at school so she would be able to finish. They also wish that she would stop talking about Howell Superior(shes had a crush on him for 4 years but hasn't told him yet.) She loves to do anything animal-related eg. look after them, fundraise for better laws for animal rights etc.
appearance:
other:

Last edited by happy515166; 03-23-2010 at 11:43 PM..

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2010, 01:27 AM

Other

superior relationships:

Yuki and Kyoko= siblings

Inuyami and Howell and the ram= siblings

Kage and Ryu and the ox= siblings

Ester and the monkey and the cat= siblings

the rooster and the snake= siblings

Last edited by happy515166; 03-06-2010 at 03:21 PM..

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2010, 01:38 AM

OPEN!!!

SEND ME UR SKELES OR WHO YOU WANT TO PLAY BEFORE YOU POST!

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-01-2010, 06:03 PM

Yuki walked around in her room. It sure was nice of Shigure to add onto his house just for me Yuki thought to herself. She pulled out some books and put them on a bookcase. Of course...he did make me pay for it. But who cares? I get to see Haru more often she thought to herself smiling. Yeah, she was friends with alot of people but Hatsuharu Sohma is her absolute favorite. Besides her sibling...the tiger. She looked around to see if anything thing else needed to be done.

Nope. Everything was clear and she was free to explore.She wandered downstairs and looked around for any signs of people.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 PM

Invidia rested her elbows on the counter at the front of the pet shop, a large yawn escaping her. She shuddered and glanced around the room, watching each animal-filled cage. It always broke her heart to see animals locked up in confined spaces. She sighed as her eyes finally landed on the cage containing the 7 five-week-old kittens. Six of them were curled together in a pile, sleeping. The seventh was sitting in the corner opposite to its siblings, staring right back at Invidia. She smiled and made her way around from behind the counter and to the cage, squatting down next to the inquisitive thing.

She poked her finger into the cage, a few inches above the little orange tabby furball. It pushed itself onto it's hind legs , resting its paws against the cage for support as it sniffed her finger. Invidia giggled as the kitten began brushing its cheek against her finger, marking her with its scent. "You'll find a good home soon enough, li'l one," she whispered to it as she removed her finger and stood back up.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 02-03-2010, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invidia Blackwolf View Post
Invidia rested her elbows on the counter at the front of the pet shop, a large yawn escaping her. She shuddered and glanced around the room, watching each animal-filled cage. It always broke her heart to see animals locked up in confined spaces. She sighed as her eyes finally landed on the cage containing the 7 five-week-old kittens. Six of them were curled together in a pile, sleeping. The seventh was sitting in the corner opposite to its siblings, staring right back at Invidia. She smiled and made her way around from behind the counter and to the cage, squatting down next to the inquisitive thing.

She poked her finger into the cage, a few inches above the little orange tabby furball. It pushed itself onto it's hind legs , resting its paws against the cage for support as it sniffed her finger. Invidia giggled as the kitten began brushing its cheek against her finger, marking her with its scent. "You'll find a good home soon enough, li'l one," she whispered to it as she removed her finger and stood back up.
Not long after Invidia had stood up from visiting the lonely kitten, the bells, tied on the front door to allert the help of a costomer, chimed. The white haired Superior, who was still new to the town and meeting the family she'd be serperated from for so long, walked into the pet store. She wore a lime green beenie hat over her ears and long white hair, and was dressed in the uniform of her school.

"Excuse me," she said. Her voice was sure and her bright golden eyes sparkled with the light of the sun as she becconed for the shop keeps attention. "I'm looking for a new pet. My father just moved us here and he said I could get a small animal since I left my friends behind in Okinawa." It was then that the little loner tabby caught her eye. "Oh my, aren't you cute!" Inuyami said, airheadedly forgetting she had just asked for help. "You look just like Kyo-chan!"

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 02:26 AM

Invidia slipped on her fake, cheery smile as a young, cute girl entered the store. She listened to the girl explain what she was after and was about to respond when the girl turned her attention to the kitten she had previously been playing with. Her right eyebrow raised at the mention of Kyo's name. She cleared her throat to get the girls attention back.

"Kyo-chan...? From the Sohma family...?" she asked, her eyes glancing all over the girl, taking her in, trying to recall if she'd seen her hanging around any of the Sohmas or Superiors, but the girl didn't look familiar to her.

Inuyami

Old 02-03-2010, 02:41 AM

Blinking wide eyes, Inuyami turned and faced the dark haired girl who was in charge of the store. Her peach cheeks flushed slightly with with a red blush. Putting her hands together in her lap she bowed once to the girl before her, her hair cascading her face and hidding her features.

"Sorry, my name is Inuyami Superior. As I said I just moved here, not to far from where my father's relitives on his dad's side. Kyo is an orange haired boy on that side of the family.. and he's absolutely dreeeeeeamy." Her eyes seemed to light up at bit at the mention of Kyo's name as she stood up strait.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 02:52 AM

Invidia's eyebrow stayed raised as she watched the girl. She couldn't help but smirk. "Well, cousin, it's nice to meet you then. I'm Invidia Superior." The thought of Kyo being dreamy made her laugh inside. She didn't understand why almost every girl that laid eyes on him drooled all over themselves. She was slightly jealous though; no one ever really noticed her, nonetheless drool all over themselves at her feet. She folded her arms across her chest, transferring most of her weight to her right leg while the left stuck out a little.

Inuyami

Old 02-03-2010, 02:59 AM

Looking her cousin over once or twice, Inuyami smile joyfully at her new found kin. Secretly she wondered if she knew about the family curse, and was even more intrigued to find if she was one of the cursed. There weren't ever really any signs to tell a cursed member of the family from a regular uncursed member and asking flat out just seemed rude to her.

"Invidia," she repeated, "that's a nice name." A silence fell over the two for a moment, almost awkwardly, until Inuyami turned her attention back to the kitten. "I think I'll name him Kyo.. I don't think he'll mind. After all it should flatter him right?" Thoughts of Kyo throwing a fit about the orange fuzz ball being named after him went threw Inuyami's head, and she couldn't help but laugh out loud, dispite the presence of her cousin who must of though of her as mad.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 03:08 AM

Invidia snorted at the comment of her name being 'nice.' If Inuyami knew the origin of the word, she'd think it more weird than 'nice'. She almost wanted to roll her eyes as her cousin went back to obsessing over Kyo.

She looked down at the kitten, who was staring back up at them. "So you want him then?" She looked back up at Inuyami. "The kitten, that is."

Inuyami

Old 02-03-2010, 03:13 AM

"Oh yes please. He sure is a cuttie and I'd hate to see him get the needle." She said turning back to Invidia. It was hard for her to contain herself. Being as excitable as a pup she couldn't help but spill out every thought that went threw her racing mind, even if she didn't truely mean to. Truth of the matter was she wasn't obsessed with Kyo, he was just the only guy she'd really met since she moved in, and she was, by nature, a boy chaser. Shigure claimed it to be a trait of the dog spirit.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 03:28 AM

Invidia nodded and pulled a key out of her pocket, unlocking the cage and opening it. She reached in and gently grabbed the kitten, pulling him out. Cuddling him to her chest, she made her way back behind the counter to the register, setting him down on the counter where he obediently stayed. She told Inuyami the price [I have no idea how much cats are sold for in Japan]. "And do you need anything else? A collar, cat food, leash, toys...?"

Inuyami

Old 02-03-2010, 07:06 PM

"Uh no, that'll do it. I've still got a lot of that stuff from my last cat." She said with a smile as she tickled the underside of the kittens chin. Instantly smitten by it's charm and how lovable it was, Inuyami handed over the money for the kitten and thanked her cousin. "thank you so much," she said "if you ever want to come visit you can. I live a little ways from Shigure Sohma's house. It's only a miles and a half away and it's the only old Japanese house on the street.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 07:39 PM

Finding no one Yuki decided to look around town. She slipped off the stairs and landed on her hands and knees. "OW!" she yelled frustrated. It took her a few minutes to stand up again. She turned and glared at the stairs as if they would apoligize. Then she walked to the back door making sure not to slip. She skipped towards the pet shop and spotted her cousin Inuyami and her more distant cousin Invidia. She ran/walked towards the door. She opened the door and looked at the cat on the counter.
She screamed for less then a second and realized it was just a baby. "Oh...my bad" Yuki said laughing. She looked at Indivia and smiled. "Long time no see cousin!" Yuki laughed. She walked over to kitten and pet it's head. Until it seemed to glare at her then she backed away behind Inuyami.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 08:17 PM

Invidia put the money away and bowed, putting on that fake cheery smile that her boss threatened her to use. "Glad I could help. Take good care of him. I may come and see him sometime. I've grown quite fond of him, even if he does look like Kyo-kun." She smirked and turned to the door as her Yuki walked in, screaming for a split second when she spotted the Kyo look-a-like. She chuckled and waved to her cousin. "How goes it?" She lightly scratched the spot above the kitten's tail, distracting him from Yuki.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 08:32 PM

"Ok how bout you?" Yuki asked staring at the kitten wide eyed. She liked cats but they never seemed to like her. She tried to smile at Indivia but failed miserably.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 08:39 PM

Invidia shrugged. "I can't complain. How's Shigure and the gang treating you?" She rested her elbows on the counter, leaning down a little to rest her chin in her hands as she watched her cousins. It was weird to meet two of them in one day. She usually avoided her family, just like she avoided everyone else on the planet if she could help it. It's not that she didn't want friends, she just... Wasn't good with people.

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2010, 09:08 PM

"Shigure is still as perverted as ever, Kyo is annoying, Yuki doesn't talk much, and Tohru obsesses about cleaning ...that poor girl" Yuki sighed. She looked around. "Honestly I wish Haru would visit soon" Yuki stated. Cause the house is boring! and I fuckin love him! Yuki yelled in her head.

Invidia Blackwolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-03-2010, 09:46 PM

Invidia's face was blank as she listened to Yuki discribe everyone. "Well, at least nothing has changed..." She looked down at the reflective glass counter, staring at herself. She knew all the crushes that were intertwined with the Sohmas and Superiors, but she didn't understand them... Or maybe she just didn't understand why no one had a crush on her. 'Oh yes, I know... Because I never talk to anyone and I always have this blank, creepy stare on my face,' she told herself as she examined that look staring back at her. 'If I could be reprogrammed...' She mentally laughed at herself. 'You're not a robot, silly girl.'