Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-23-2014, 03:00 AM

"That's good. I can't, I don't know if Hikari can, and I sure as hell Doubt Siobhan was ever into that sort of thing. My sister is good at Dye's though, she can help you with that."he said. "There are bound to be Silk-worms and Spider-spinners on the Island. Conner could probably help us, so we will have a steady supply of silk......Once we get back in touch to the main-land, you could start your own trade, live your own well-earned lavish lifestyle. "he said.

"That's smart. "Jared said. You saw a bundle of fruit in his hands, obviously he'd been working. "Silk is in High demands in the Islands. She'd get rich real fast. Good influx of wealth would allow a colony here to gain strength quickly."he said.

Last edited by Andraus; 06-24-2014 at 12:35 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-25-2014, 06:53 AM

"Is everything about money for you people?" Siobhan asked exasperatedly. "Why can't we just go back to basics? Trade good for goods, instead of any currency. What if we never get back to the mainland? I'm not saying we won't, but what if? We should try to build a self-sustaining colony here, that way we don't have to rely on any outside help. Just in case. We have to cover all of our bases."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-26-2014, 02:20 AM

Lin tugged her hair gentle and chuckled. "Guess habits die hard." she grinned. "Lets build some houses before we get wet."

Andraus

Old 06-26-2014, 08:14 PM

"Getting in contact with your Island? no problem. Also, our island was built on personal gain, and Capitalist Ideals. It's how we survived, and how we will keep surviving. With all due respect, don't knock our society. "he said to her, slightly irritated.

"We'll need supplies to create a Self-sufficient colony. Jared already said he can get us back in contact with both of our islands, so we have that covered. We can't stay Isolated Siobhan, that's how Colonies have been destroyed. Trade is one of the few things that will keep us afloat for the beginning. We'll need tools, weapons for self defense, building material, and man-power. We don't have enough people here to support a Stable colony. "he said. He then looked at Lin.

"Me and Conner have a small Tent going, that can shield some of us, but the rest are going to have to go with the Javik person. I talked with him. He's from our island, Banoi. He lost his boat though, and he's been here for a few years now. He knows the island. We need to stick with him. "he said.

Last edited by Andraus; 06-26-2014 at 08:20 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-26-2014, 11:07 PM

"I'm staying with Todd." Lin suddenly blurted out and blushed softly "I mean I'll go wherever it's most convent to go." she was trying she really was. "Maybe before the storm starts we can cut some more trees and start building a house brother knows how."

Jacob just grumbled acknowledging that he could.

Andraus

Old 06-30-2014, 03:56 AM

"It's alright, since you asked. I was going to ask Him to watch over you guys anyway."he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-30-2014, 04:23 AM

Siobhan shook her head and crossed her arms. "I want nothing to do with our old home. You want to know the truth? I was glad to get away! I'd rather die of starvation here than ever speak with them again!" She said, then stomped away.

Todd sighed. "Why is it whenever we seem to be making progress, one of us has to get all crazy?" He asked, watching the other.

"Give her some time. Siobhan's had it rough, and I'm sure there's a good reason that she feels that way." Hikari said, walking over to the group.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-30-2014, 01:32 PM

"Yeah maybe a certain man should go comfort her." Bell voiced giggling softly. Lin blinked and laughed "From the mouths of children...Can I talk to you Todd...alone?"

Andraus

Old 07-02-2014, 03:16 AM

Bell was Showing Conner how to fish. "Here's a pole. Now, Firmly attach a Worm to this hook, and Cast away. Release the Button here- "She pointed. "Only when your Pool is Cast, as you don't want to hit someone. Watch. "She said, and demonstrated.

Joseph ran after her. "Siobhan, wait!"He yelled out.

"Is it your women's time of the month? Seems to me the Males don't have the same problem. "he said, handing the Bowl of Fruit to Calcifer. "Hey, would you mind giving me a hand?" he asked him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-02-2014, 04:48 AM

Connor was hugely confused. "I don't understand why you'd use this thing. It's so much easier the way I do it." He said, wading carefully into the water. Bending over, he waited until a fish swam close enough by his legs and lunged, swiping the fish out of the water and onto the sand, much like a cat would do. "See, easy. And it dies right there so you don't have to kill it yourself."

Todd nodded, looking a bit confused. "Sure, Lin." He said, moving to follow her wherever she wanted to go.

Siobhan started running when she heard Joseph calling her.

"What do you mean? We're all pretty stressed." Hikari said. It wasn't her lady's time.

Cal nodded and came over. "What do you want me to do?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:05 AM

Lin found a quiet spot and kissed him quickly before he could say anything. "That's for saving me." she looked away fiddling with her hair.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-03-2014, 03:52 AM

Todd blinked, stunned, and brought his fingers up to his lips gently. "I...you don't have to thank me, Lin. I like saving you. Ah- not that I'm trying to be some big hero or anything, I just meant that I like helping you- n-not to say that you need help all the time, j-just...I...I'm gonna shut up now." He said, blushing fiercely. After a moment, he cleared his throat. "I, uh...thanks. For always being there, even though I never deserved your attention."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:43 PM

"You get flustered so easily." Lin giggled "I would hate to see what would happen if I had given you a proper kiss and I do want to thank you I mean your always there even though I push you away if I going to change I want to tell you that I do like you I just didn't want to weight you down with my extra baggage."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-04-2014, 03:52 AM

To say that Todd was surprised would have been a huge understatement. To say that he was happy would have been an even bigger one. "Lin...I'll always be there for you. No matter how much you push me away, I'll always come back for you. Because I like you, too. A lot. Although, I think you already knew that." He smiled at her. "And don't worry about your baggage. Everyone has it, and I have the advantage that I already know all your baggage, since we've been friends so long. It doesn't bother me, and you could never weigh me down."

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 07-04-2014, 04:29 AM

Name: Cullen Anderson
Bio: At a young age, Cullen wanted to explore the sea. He had always been infatuated with it(Or more, infatuated with his childhood idol, Rory Tyler.) And so, one day when he'd collected enough money, Cullen bought himself a beautiful ship. He was off, enjoying the life by sea when one day, it was attacked(Le gasp, wonder who it was!) His ship sinking, he had to go to the nearest land. He had to swim most the way, seeing as he lost the ship soon. He found himself on an island.

Name: (The 'Vicious') Rory Tyler
Bio: The son of a long line of pirates, he felt the need to continue on the line. The only problem; he didn't really make the best Pirate. But at least he tried. When his father got killed, Rory felt the need to take over his dad's ship. He started making a (Very Small) name for himself. One day, when he attacked a ship he found out at sea, he thought he had done an amazing thing for himself. Only thing was, soon after(While he was busy celebrating) he hit a huge rock. His ship started sinking as well, and he had to get to the nearest land as fast as possible. Thus, the island.

(Are the characters okay? What with the, not being from the original ship? I can change them, if they're not.)

Last edited by Skulduggery; 07-04-2014 at 10:36 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-05-2014, 04:40 AM

((Wolfie thinks you're okay, especially since the roleplay is already far enough in that it would be unrealistic to add characters from the original ship. You did a pretty creative way to add them in. Andraus: it's your call in the end.))

Andraus

Old 07-06-2014, 01:46 AM

(I already cleared it, fine with me.)

"I can't do that. I lack your speed, your claws, and your skills. "she said.

Jared brought him to a private set of trees, and looked around. "Good, away from preying eyes. "he said. He then turned to Calcifer. "We beat back those tribal's, but they will be back. The fact that they nearly captured one of your own is also a cause for concern.....before I left, I took some of the Security gear, and stored it in a Locked crate, on the Beach of the Island. It's inside a Rocky cave, only big enough to hide it. We're going to need that gear, if we're going to protect this Enclave of people. "He said. "I also stored some tools inside there: Saws, Hammers, Tongs, Pickaxes, gear that we can use. "he said to him.

An Arrow flew in front of her, an Attempt to Stop her. "SIOBHAN! ENOUGH!" Joseph yelled. He was in no mood to deal with this, or chase her across the island.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-06-2014 at 01:50 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:06 AM

"You do know I baggage." Lin chuckled then with a deep breath "I've wanted to do this for a while." she captured the front of his shirt and pulled him down kissing him.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-06-2014, 02:34 AM

((Awesome~ Thank you, Wolfie. I tried. ^.^))

Rory crawled on to land, falling down the first chance he got. He was far to exhausted to do anything else. He groaned as he rolled over and looked up at the sky. He soon heard the noise of more splashes, the same as he was making a few minutes ago. Looking up with all his might, he saw the ship he attacked in the far distance as well as a man swimming towards shore. He furrowed his eyebrows, and watched as he landed nearby. "Who exactly are you?"
Cullen stared at Rory Tyler, who looked exactly as the stories described him. "R- Rory.. Tyler..?!" Cullen shouted in surprise, immediately getting his energy back.
Rory stared at him, and rolled his eyes. "No, I'm Rory Tyler. I was asking who you are." Rory said in an arrogant tone.
"Oh, I- I'm Cullen Anderson, sir- er, Captain!" Cullen was absolutely excited, before he slowly realized.. "YOU! How dare you! You sunk my ship! You [Censor]!!"
"Well, I'm not the one to blame here! You shouldn't have been in my territory!!"
"Your territory?! I beg to differ! You're the worst pirate I've ever heard of, you wouldn't have the skill to get yourself any territory!"

Rory was silenced after this. He knew Cullen was right. He never had any territory, though he tried. But he would never admit it!

Last edited by Skulduggery; 07-06-2014 at 05:26 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-06-2014, 05:17 AM

Connor blushed, though it was difficult to tell through his fur. "Well, I could teach you. It's not so hard, if you're patient." He said.

Calcifer raised an eyebrow. "That's great, but why is it such a secret that you had to bring me over here? And furthermore, why are you telling me and not Joseph?" He asked.

Siobhan stopped short, clutching her arm. She hadn't seen the arrow in time to stop, and had run right in front of it. It was currently sticking out of her upper arm, making her bleed profusely. She turned to look at Joseph, with tears in her eyes. "Why?" She whispered, "I thought you loved me."

As shocked as he was, Todd quickly adapted and kissed her back. Once they came up for air, he smiled deliriously. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed of that happening." He said. "So...does this mean that we're...together?"

Hearing shouting somewhere in the distance, Hikari decided to check it out. She walked down the beach until she came across two men who were clearly shipwrecked. "Hello? Are you both okay?" She called, walking over to them. It looked like they had just washed up, and had been fighting when she arrived. What had happened here?

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-06-2014, 05:41 AM

Rory heard the approaching voice, and panicked. Struggling to get his very slippery sword loose from it's sheath, he eventually pulled it out and pointed it at the girl. "Who are you?!" He asked, his voice cracking a little bit. Oh, how he hopes they didn't notice that.

Cullen glared at Rory, before setting eyes on the girl. "Please, forgive this moron. It's amazing he even got the pointy end of the sword pointing the right way. Or, the wrong way. Depending on who you are." He told her, how he ever idolized this man, he will never know. "And actually, yes, I may need some help. As you can probably tell from the wet clothes, we just... sank... Do you.. by chance... Know.. where we are?" He asked, feeling his exhaustion hit once more.

Last edited by Skulduggery; 07-07-2014 at 01:18 AM..

Andraus

Old 07-06-2014, 03:29 PM

Joseph was trying to stammer out a response. Siobhan would notice his face was clammy, almost soaked in sweat. He was also shaky, and the circles under his eyes reminded her that he had not slept in the last 2-3 days. Before he could actually say anything coherent, he passed out, crumpling on the ground.

"I'd like that, th- BIG BROTHER!!"Alessia jumped up, and ran towards her now unconscious brother.

"Because the man isn't made for Leadership. I've seen his type before: Only leaders because they need to be. They'll crumple under that leader ship, just need to know what time. "he said, walking back. he then witnessed the whole thing with Joseph and Siobhan. " Tadaa....."he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-07-2014, 01:59 AM

"Yes it does" Lin smiled softly and took hold of his hand.

Jacob blinked at the new comer and hide Bell behind him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-07-2014, 05:05 AM

Hikari raised an eyebrow at the sword pointed at her. She was used to this kind of thing, but that didn't mean she had to like it. "My name is Hikari, and I'm shipwrecked here with a few others from the mainland. According to sources around the island, we're on one of a chain of islands that's actually known to the mainland. We're working on establishing food, shelter and communication with the other islands right now. Come on, I'll introduce you to the others. We could use the help, especially since we're low on weapons and those natives could come back any time..."

losing blood rapidly, Siobhan took a step towards Joseph, trying to get to him, before collapsing herself.

Calcifer blinked and went to where the two had collapsed. "Exhaustion and blood loss, respectively. We need to get them comfortable, rest them near a fire. We can't let them go into shock. Help me get them over there. Now!" He shouted when no one moved. He started by picking up Joseph carefully and bringing him towards where the fire was being built. "Alessia, since you're good with remedies, I'll need you to start working on Siobhan's arrow wound. Jared, help her out. I'll need someone to get a cool cloth for Joseph's forehead, and fresh water for both of them."

Connor, even though he had known the group only a few hours, was surprised. Cal was clearly not the type to take charge usually, but right now he seemed to be taking the leader position naturally. Shaking himself out of his shock, he moved to make two beds of palm fronds for Joseph and Siobhan so that they would be comfortable.

Todd smiled and squeezed her hand slightly. "Hey...do you hear yelling?" He asked. "Maybe we should get back and make sure everything's okay." He hated to end their happy moment, but they did have a duty to the rest of the group as well.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 07-07-2014 at 05:07 AM..

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-07-2014, 07:02 AM

Cullen nodded at the girl, "Of course, Hikari." He replied, "Say, how many of you are there?" Taking in all of the information, he couldn't believe he had gotten stuck here with not just another shipwreck, but two of them! "I'm sure we could take some of Rory's weapons."

Rory cautiously watched the girl, "You have weapons?" He carefully asked, before glancing at the other man; "Don't believe her, fool!" He said, keeping his sword up and his eyes on the girl. "I'm not going to protect you, mister Anderson! She might be one of the Natives she talks about!" ... "And these are my weapons!"

Last edited by Skulduggery; 07-07-2014 at 10:39 PM..