PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 07:25 AM

Ace couldn't help but notice that they were going to be late, scratch that, that they are late. Though it was through no fault of his own or anyone else. The carriage had just decided to break down. He doesn't know why because he had been asleep up into this point. Ace wiped the back of his hand on his forehead. "We're finally done!" If he could he would love no more then to just fall back onto the ground and just rest like he use to when he was younger.
"I still don't understand prince, why you wouldn't just stay inside and let me handle this." The stage coach asked as he opened the curtain to the carriage
"Well Morris, I'm going to need to get use to working alone in that place. There won't be any helping hands to do anything... so I need to learn how to be self-sufficient." Ace got back inside of the carriage and stuck his head out of the window to see the land slowly moving, in the distance he could see the castle where he will be staying for quite some time with others.

It was sometime before they reached the castle, but once they got there Ace stepped out and took this opportunity to stretch while Morris worked his way around to getting the bags out. Once Ace was done stretching he went to the front of the carriage and unattached the extra horse he had brought with him. "My dear prince, I'll take Midnight to the stables, why don't you get yourself acquainted?" Morris offered.
"Thanks Morris, I appreciate it. I'm guessing the stables are around that side?" Ace pointed to the right of him before grabbing all his bags. "Oh wow, what did my Mother have them put in these things?" Ace certainly wasn't weak, but neither was he some muscle bound man. Ace looked to Morris to see him silently laughing. The prince sighed and looked up the length of the castle before walking inside. First things first, he had to find a room.. and as late as he was he figured all the rooms on this floor would be taken. Once he found the stairs his progress was halted by two guest who looked like they were coming down. A frown appeared upon his face as he observed the situation.

(( That'd be Nerine and Zamir ))

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 10-15-2011, 07:36 AM

[Just realized, according to the map, there's no way Zamir and Nerine could be anywhere near the main entrance. xD But whatever, we'll move on after this post..]

"You are very welcome, milady," Zamir replied, accompanied by another one of his rare laughs. He had barely taken a few steps when the new arrival finally promenaded herself through the front door. Of course.. he was far from surprised to see the look she had on her face after noticing them.

He knew the reaction all too well. The resident aristocrats would all do the same whenever he was playing with Jenna that way. It was "opprobrious conduct", they would all complain to his parents. Lerato would pretend scold him and Jenna, and then proceed to make fun of the "stick-up-their-ass imbeciles" complaining to him, saying they need to get a life. If they didn't like it, they could live elsewhere. What mattered to the Phoenix family was not the approval of self-adoring, money-grubbing blimps. It was the recognition, happiness and good-health of all their people. They would not be royalty without anyone to govern, after all.

The young Emperor smiled kindly to the unfamiliar face as she came up the steps, and would have introduced himself if she hadn't brushed passed him in such a hurry. His first impression of her was clearly the same she had for him-- not that great. He didn't bother calling after her. Though he could understand why she was this irritable. After being cramped in a carriage for so long, who wouldn't be? It's exactly why he chose to ride on his own.

'Which reminds me..' he thought, mentally reprimanding himself. 'I should probably check on Fleta soon. She must be angry at me for not coming to see her all day.'

"I suppose there's no need to go back down now," he finally said after a while. "Let's find you a room, shall we?"

Zamir vaguely wondered what he would do if they met up with the other princess again, but shrugged it off. He'd worry about that bridge when he crossed it, but it would seem another bridge came his way all too soon in the form of another incoming royalty. At least he would finally be able to say the words he'd been wanting to say out loud for a while now.

"Well.. this is awkward."

[Edit: Didn't see your post until just now, Kasumi. xD]

Last edited by April; 10-15-2011 at 07:44 AM..

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2011, 10:23 AM

Romano stood with Maiara in the field and looked into the sky, feeling the breeze was calming, relaxing. So enough about our homelands. Tell me about yourself, if you don't mind indulging. What do you do for entertainment in your time off? Personally I read or... He trailed off, subconsciously raising his hand to his face and feeling the scar Or I fence. It is a good way to spend time, learning to use a sword.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-15-2011, 04:55 PM

(( Then me and Ameila saw a pair of Ghost D; oh noooooooooooooooo. And oh well Asca told me you were guys were on some stairs so I assumed :X and ameila saw you guys by the front door... ))

"Indeed this..is..quite awkward. In any case, you must be relieved to be who you want without prying eyes." Ace re-arranged his luggage as he prepared to ascend the stairs, but before he could take a step. "Don't want to be rude... you can just call me Ace, no titles needed. As you can probably tell I just arrived--" he looked down to his hands then back to the royalty infront of him. "I would ask to accompany you two in search of rooms but it seems you two are quite busy." A small grin spread across his face.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-15-2011, 07:16 PM

Nerine gave a light grin as he started down the steps. It'd been a very long time since she'd been able to ride like this. It was sort of fun. The thought vanished, however, when she saw the woman they were going to open the door for come in. Not failing to see the expression on the womans face from seeing them, she almost frowned. Even worse was when the woman just walked past them without even a nod. Tired or not from a ride here, it was still rude and ill mannered not to at least acknowledge a person.

She'd just have to know how to keep away from the woman. At least when the girl was ill spirited. Perhaps after a night of rest it would be better. The crown princess would just have to try and explain the situation later. Or not. It really did not matter much to her what others thought about her. What did matter, was how they thought of her parents for raising such a child.

"That sounds good. Shall I get off now?"
Considering they would have to pick up the luggage, it would be best not to tire him out. Albeit she was disappointed at the shortness of the ride. Her eyes caught the sight of another royal, and her eyes widened. The male, instead of walking right past them, just had stared. "Hi?" she asked, fully agreeing with the awkwardness. Her eyes showed relief that he wasn't taking the sight badly. Finally someone who didn't really turn their nose up. Even if she was far too old for such games.

"I've arrived not ten minutes ago."
she admitted, smirking before nodding at him in hello. "I am Nerine Sage Pierce. Both of you could call me Sage or Nerine." she said, chuckling. It was different saying her name without the title, but the man was right. They were all of royal blood, and no one else would be there watching.

Blushing, the whole thing seemed to be taking a toll on the princess. "Ah, we are not really busy. We would enjoy the company and this way, it shall be easier to know which rooms are taken and which are not. Maybe the second floor would have unoccupied rooms?" she asked, figuring it would be easier to try the higher up rooms. Most of the ones on the bottom would most likely be taken. She had no clue how many were there already.

Devilfern
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Devilfern

Old 10-15-2011, 07:27 PM

Claudia nodded in appreciation. She liked the sound of Princess Ayame's country, where people could speak in many languages and loved their music and art. She smiled as Ayame commented on the boys. They were very endearing, fumbling about in the kitchen like that. She was a little caught off guard at Ayame's question, therefore. "What? You mean, Lord Winters...? He's not mi--" Then her brain caught up with her mouth and she turned bright red beneath her freckles. "Oh! Oh! You meant Orcade, my country, oh dear. Of course that's what you meant." She tried to regain her composure, clearing her throat and patting her hair nervously. "Ah, right. Orcade. Hmm, it's not a very big country, but we're on the coast so there's a lot of trade from other lands." She thought of Orcade's rocky, cliffy landscape and smiled. "There are a lot of cliffs and mountains, but there's good earth for growing wines too. The people keep herds of goats and some sheep. And the weather is very nice, we get a lot of sunshine." Claudia touched her cheek, showing her freckles. "Everyone gets a lot of sun!"

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 10-15-2011, 09:02 PM

Claudia's odd reaction to her question was a surprise to Ayame, at first, but when she began answering an amused smile came to her face. It was obvious she'd thought her question had been aimed more at the gentlemen. Ayame laughed softly and smiled warmly at her as she seemed to realize that the question had indeed been about her country, but said nothing of the subject. She seemed to be embarrassed of the misinterpretation as it were, with the visible blush. Listening, intrigued, Ayame slowly nodded her head as she tried picturing what Orcade might be like mentally. It did sound quite nice, and the geography must be interesting with the mountainous parts- they were something Ayame didn't see very often in her region. "Orcade sounds lovely," she concluded with a smile, "Perhaps I'll arrange a visit to the region one day." Then shrugging slightly, she looked down once more at her still-damp skirts. It would be embarrassing to meet any more guests looking as such, and the thought of a bath sounded absolutely wonderful to her right now, after being in a carriage for so long. Perhaps some freshening up would do her good, and she could always seek out Claudia later in the week if she wished to learn more or join her for a meal again. Standing up, she curtsied slightly in her direction, "It was a pleasure speaking with you, perhaps we may continue our discussion later? I believe I'm in need of a bath, and some fresh clothing."

Then, pushing her chair in carefully, she would find her way out into the main hallway. Following the hall to her room, she would hear voices near the stairway, but didn't dare to approach more guests as of now before freshening up. Slipping in her room, she would close the door behind her gently and look at the pile of luggage she'd made. Sighing softly to herself, she figured she may as well do some unpacking also.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-15-2011, 09:05 PM

Jaden almost sighed, giving up for the moment. "Let's hope so. As for the washing it with soap, well... The water has soap in it, so it should be good." he said, though his face was still skeptical. If they all somehow got sick, it was going to be on them though. For their sakes, he had to hope the dishes were good enough like this.

Once the dish was taken from his hand, the green eyed male went back to washing the other dishes, passing them each to Samuel once they were cleaned. They did look clean. "You'll be the one washing them later. And I'll dry. It is only fair we all trade in washing these things." he stated, lancing at his fellow dishwasher. He refused to be the one washing the things all the time. His pride wouldn't be able to take it.

Even if he had volunteered at first, he hadn't wanted to sign up for it for the whole month. As soon as they would be done, he would get some food. A small thoughtful expression crossed his face. "Maybe we should have waited until everyone ate."

MissDifferent
Ninja Mummy

Old 10-16-2011, 01:45 AM

Iris had never been one to go by stereotype.Everyone expected a princess to be elegant, girly and almost completely separated from the civilians of her kingdom. The eldest princess of Floradia on the other hand, was just like your regular girl. She loved being with the people in her kingdom, didn't wear dresses very often and was a bit rough around the edges. The one activity she loved above all was playing her instruments for the people she would one day protect. Every few days, Iris would take either her clarinet or her violin into the capital and play until the sun went down.
As Iris' company arrived, they were all quite stunned at the beauty of the building, but not long after, they pulled out two suitcases of clothing and put it in the entrance. The princess always insisted on carrying her own bags wherever they needed to go once she arrived at a new location. Once they were there, they said teary goodbyes and left, leaving just Iris, her bags and her bay mare, Pride.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 10-16-2011, 05:45 AM

Samuel found himself busy with his half of the chore, polishing the plates dry as they were handed to him. He found he also had become more familiar with which shelves and cupboards held what after running around trying to find where the clean utensils went. At the suggestion of the green eyed duke, Samuel grimaced slightly. "Uh..", he began, pausing to clear the audible reluctance from his throat, "Y-yes. Yes of course. It would only be fair." The end of his sentence almost trailed off.

It appears he would have to be careful from this point on not to get stuck with Jaden for dish duty again, lest he have to take his turn doing the scrubbing. Surely there were other people in the castle he could coerce into washing the dishes in his stead. Asking one of the ladies would obviously be out of the question. It would be ungentlemanly of him. Maybe he could just avoid going to the kitchen for the rest of the month?

While he tried to think of a solution to his dilemma, Samuel heard his name being mentioned in the princess' conversation. The young duke tried to listen in on what else was being said but was interrupted by his companion. "If we did that though, wouldn't we have to wash more things? I'd assume you wouldn't want to handle any more." As he spoke, he glanced down towards the foamy dishwater. If he ever made it through the month without becoming mysophobic , Samuel swore he would give his servants a raise. "By the way, what have you been up to lately, Lord Dubois? Before coming to Mirarenn, I mean. It's been a while since I've heard from you. You must have been truly busy in Zeaola."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2011, 05:20 PM

Ameila finally found a room on the second floor, it was mostly surrounded by other empty rooms, well what she thought was empty rooms, but she did know for sure that the room that she chose was empty. She set her bags down on the bed as she looked around once more before she closed her bedroom door and went down the stairs that was closes to her room to go and get the rest of her bags from in front of the door and into her room once more.

(that was before i saw the maps so after this we shall go by the maps kay? i am really sucking right now at the postting..........)

emo_vamp_since_1994
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-16-2011, 06:14 PM

Elise having driven her carriage more than half way, due to the illness her driver caught along the way, had slowed her travel tremendously. She knew she was going to be a day or so late, but that didn't slow her efforts. The driver was almost well, and had offered to finish taking her there, but she had refused, wanting to make sure the driver had the strength to get back to her families castle.

The Gorgeous Summer Castle had finally begun to come into her view, judging by the distance she would be there in thirty or forty-five minutes. She took her time seeing that her back ached and her arms her sore--what doesn't kill be will only make me stronger, she thought.

Within the hour she had finally arrived at the entrance of the castle--she hopped down from the carriage, hoping no one had seen her, "Fabien, we're here, I'll unload my things--so that you can part."

The man responded by getting out of the carriage, climbing back into the driver's seat, and grabbing the reins. The man was still rather tired, so she knew he wouldn't feel like conversing. She went onto grabbing her large trunk--practically dropping it on her feet, then grabbing her medium sized tote--setting it on top of her trunk, she began to drag it up the small flight of stairs at the entrance way. She stopped long enough to let herself into the grand hall, then continuing onward to drag her things up the nearest flight of stairs, gently brushing by the conversing people, giving them all a soft nod, as she continued her way up. She knew she was being rather stubborn, but didn't care much about it, if someone insisted on helping her she would let them, if not oh well. When she finally finishing climbing the atairs she made her way to the nearest vacant room--pulling her things to the foot of the bed, she opened her trunk retreiving one of her simple evening gowns--not wanting to wear anything extravagant due to her tired body, she headed down the hall carrying her gown, when she finally arrived at the bathroom, she closed the door behind herself--locking it, she began undressing. She drew a bath, deciding upon herself to soak for a few, then getting out--her hair damp, but dressing in clean clothes, grabbing her dirty ones--dropping them off in her room when she parted the bathroom. She headed back downstairs, deciding upon herself to leave her shoes in her room--knowing no one could see her feet due to the gowns length.

This time when she got to the exact stair case she went up--making her way down it, the people were still there, which they seemed to be, she came down to say hello, "Hello all." She curtsied. "I'm Elise, a pleasure to meet you all."

Last edited by emo_vamp_since_1994; 10-17-2011 at 01:47 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 10-16-2011, 07:43 PM

Jasper sat on his bed quietly, looking around at his room, where his luggage was strewn about haphazardly. He didn't want to be here. He didn't care about appearances. He didn't want to form new alliances, nor meet new friends. As for marriage, well, the only things he cared about were good looks and and obedience. Yes, if a woman could fulfill his every need- be it massaging his feet after a long day or just plain leaving him alone- and had the looks to bear decent children, then he would be content. If he did not receive a woman who could fit the role, he figured he'd have to resort to force to find a key to one that did. To him, this wasn't a game, it was a hunt- and though he didn't consider himself picky, his tastes in everything were very particular. Voices sounding from the stairway just down the hall stirred him from thought, annoyance drawn onto his face as he briskly left his room. Jasper took the nearest staircase down, stopping only a moment to observe a gathering of guests near its bottom. Huffing in frustration, he threaded his way through the group, not daring them event the courtesy of looking them in the eyes. Instead, he walked right through them, his eyes forward, expression stoic.

Ending up in the kitchen after a short length of hallway, he stood in the doorway dumbly, staring at the men washing dishes and the woman at the table by herself. "Hn," he seated himself a careful three seats down from the lady, taking a healthy helping of the chicken and vegetables that had been served. Staring down at his plate blankly, he slowly began to eat, pausing after his first bite to look at the woman and men in the room, "Who cooked this?" he asked, voice soft, but stare cold.

Ayame left her bedroom a short time after Jasper had gone down the stairwell, watching the man maneuver past the group of guests as if they weren't even there. Pouting, she would walk over to the others, brows furrowed slightly at the man's lack of manners. "Does anyone... know who that gentleman is?" She had bathed quickly, taken on a fresh dress, and had been thus forward eager to meet the others, but the sight of such coldness set her mood poorly.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 10-16-2011 at 07:47 PM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-16-2011, 11:26 PM

"Ah I see... Nerine is it?" His pronunciation was just a bit off, and he knew it as well. Which is why he said her name in question format. "Yes, it would be quite good to know which rooms are taken or not. And I do believe the second floor should have unoccupied rooms... seeing as if we were the first ones here or others to slightly arrive later I'd pick a room on the first floor before thinking about going upstairs." It seemed like they were only standing around for a few minutes when it was actually close to around an hour. At the end of one conversation another pretty face shows up, with no voice but with niceness of a pleasant nod instead of ignoring them. Sometime during another conversation after who knows how long the same lady came back down with a name. "Hello Elise. And it's my pleasure to meet you. You can call me Ace... and these two are--" He was cut off by someone who looked like he wasn't that much older then him, and didn't know any manners. Not only was he cut off, the guy on his way through the group, non to gently pushed past Ace on his way to the kitchen. If neither of them were royalty and he didn't know better he'd follow right after him. Already...I can see some problems waiting to happen..and I don't want it to involve me. Ace thought as his eyes stayed where he last saw the man, his eyebrows' positioned close to his eyes and even closer above his nose giving him an angry look. Which evaporated when he heard a unfamiliar soft voice. "Uh.. no I don't believe we do, and I don't wish to." Ace mumbled the last bit.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 10-17-2011 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: emo vamp still don't understand?

emo_vamp_since_1994
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2011, 06:06 PM

Elise couldn't help but gawk a bit at the man who pushed his way through the small crowd, careful to move a bit out of the way so that her feet didn't get stepped on with her still not wearing shoes--it would be rather painful.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Ace--and to where do you hail from," Elise asked, curiously. She wasn't too afraid to ask him questions because he seemed rather gentle. "It's a shame I know no one here, the only friend I have back home is my Governess--she's only a few years older than I.."

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-18-2011, 03:47 AM

"I hail from the kingdom of Boeme my lady, it's to the Northeast of here." He set down the bag his right arm was holding on to and pointed roughly due northeast. "Don't worry it's only the first day Elise, give it time you'll leave here with knowing everyone and perhaps getting friends out of it." Ace picked back up the bag he was originally holding. "Pray tell, where do you come from?"As he said this he set down his bags behind him and out of the way of any passerby's... since he might be here at the staircase for awhile.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-18-2011, 04:07 AM

“Agreed,” Maiara gave him a glance when Romano trailed off. From his pause and how he touched his face she assumed that the scar on his cheek came from a fencing accident or something like that. “In my free time I like draw, playing clarinet and sparing. I know the last one sounds strange.” She gave a slight chuckle as she wondered what he must be thinking about a princess who likes to spar. Looking over at him she waited for his reaction and to also continue their chat. “What kind of books do you like to read?”

The summer castle was finally in sight after traveling for the best part of the past twelve days. Really Nathanial was in no hurry to reach the castle so he kept his black Arabian stallion at a steady pace. Within the hour he arrived at the castle. First he attended to Storm making sure he had water and hay as well as being in a big enough stall in the stable. Once he was satisfied that his horse was comfortable he made his way towards the front doors of the castle. On his way he noticed a man and woman talking a walk in the field. It seemed that some of the other residents were already getting to know each other. He wondered if was late, he didn’t recall there being a set time to arrive by in the invitation that his mother had pushed on him.

Upon entering he noted the small group of people gathered on the stairs. Not wanting to interrupt them he headed off in search of another stair case to use. He had given orders that his things be placed in a room on one of the upper floors since his luggage was sent ahead of him.

emo_vamp_since_1994
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2011, 12:42 PM

"I hail from the mountainous country of Transylvania, I was appointted Baroness three years ago after my Father passed--seeing that I was the only heir, and my Mother passed when I was young," Elise spoke rather openly, not feeling like dodging later questions, that could be explained by how she bacame a Baroness, though she did feelas though she was being a bit to straight forward. "Don't bother apologizing about my parents, their deaths were not in vain."

Elise was doing the best she could to mask the pain in her in back in shoulders, though someone had to have seen what she had done--seeing that she had drove the carriage herself, which was looked down on upon her people because that was the family chauffeur's job.

Last edited by emo_vamp_since_1994; 10-23-2011 at 02:49 PM..

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2011, 11:55 AM

Strange? Not in the least. I find it nice to see a lady with such unique tastes. As for my reading material, mainly Shakespeare and I recently read Machiavelli. He smiled and swept his gaze once more over the field they stood in. So you play clarinet? Will you play for me one time? he asked for sake of hearing music here. He doubted there would be an orchestra or any form of music until the main events during the month. And on the subject of sparring, perhaps you can show me what you know? I could teach you fencing?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-19-2011, 10:41 PM

(Blueblackrose i am talking to your male character)

Amelia jerked in surprise at seeing a nobel male comming up the stairs that she was going down, appearently he had the same idea as she did, avoiding the crowd of people that were on the other stair case. She looked the male over, a soft smile gracing her face as she noted his hair color and the clothes that he wore, curtesying some to him before she stood up straight once more, all the signs of a properly raised royal shown in her. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Sir." she said to him with a soft smile on her face, her head tilted to the side slightly as she openly looked him over, clearly considering him as a husband or a type of friend or ally. "I take it you wantted to avoid the scene on the other stair case also?" she said to him in her normal, athroritive, soft voice as she clasped her hands in front of her, reaching up once more to adjust the lock around her neck.

April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 10-20-2011, 06:02 AM

"Indeed, I am quite relieved," Zamir replied, sending a grin back to the newcomer. "My name is Zamir. It's a pleasure to meet you."

He then turned his head at the sound of Nerine's voice, letting her down as gently as possible, also trying not to ride her skirt up. Jenna's skirts always used to do that before, so he learned to be very careful about that sort of thing.. lest a screeching attack his ears or a harsh slap find its way to his face.

"Ace, right? Well, if we're talking about rooms.. Mine is up there. It's the one all the way at the end--" he cut himself off as yet another new female acknowledged them with a nod. He noted it was a much better reaction than the first. She didn't stop to chat though, but he waited until she was out of sight to talk again. "-- of the hallway on that side," he continued, pointing to what he now realized was a second staircase much closer to his room than the one they were all currently occupying.

About an hour must have passed by without him knowing. The same female royal from earlier came back to introduce herself, looking as if she had freshly bathed. As Ace began to introduce them, the only face in the entire castle Zamir recognized so far decided to grace their little group with his presence.. well, more like pass right by them in annoyance. It had been years since they had last seen, spoken or written to each other, but even then it was common courtesy to at least greet one another.

The young Emperor remembered having to practice this good behavior all day, every day growing up until the year his mother, Empress Aletta, died. If he'd forgotten to greet even one person while his governess Prisca (that strict old hag) was around, he'd have been forced to do a hundred lines of "I will not forget my manners." while kneeling on rice grains.

It wasn't too long after Mirarenn's handsome young prince left that yet another young woman of noble blood came asking who he was. He took this time to introduce himself to both her and Elise, something he seems to have done a million times just already in the span of a few hours.

"That gentleman, miss, is Prince Jasper Eveque. King Lelair's son and future King of the land and castle in which we are currently residing," he explained, answering her question. His attention at this point, however, was mostly preoccupied by seeing his childhood friend again so he couldn't really focus on where the rest of the conversation between his new-found acquaintances was headed.

"Insolent pup.." Zamir finally muttered, finally facing back up to their ever-growing stair-blocking party. "Well, I dare say we should all stop standing here like sheep and start finding rooms for whoever doesn't have one before the day ends. It must be late afternoon judging by the light outside."

And, as if on cue, his stomach chose that exact moment to growl quite loudly. Today was just not his day.

[Effing fiiiiiiiinally... I'm so sorry about the delay. If I missed anything please let me know. xD]

Last edited by April; 10-20-2011 at 06:05 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 10-20-2011, 06:53 AM

Ayame's thoughts spaced her out momentarily, the newfound information on Jasper making her blink a few times in realization. "I see..." she felt a bit foolish for not knowing now, "and an excellent idea. We're wasting daylight..." she added as an almost recovery for her earlier question. She intended to seek out what the upper floors of the castle held yet tonight, for she had yet to travel up a flight of stairs. Hearing the prince's stomach growl, however, caused her thoughts on exploring to pause, a small smile lining her lips. "There is a pot of roasted chicken and vegetables on the table, I believe-- If you are hungry," she added the last bit playfully, amused at hearing the noise, but not meaning to necessarily poke fun at him.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-11-2011 at 06:41 PM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-22-2011, 04:45 AM

“Really?” She looked at him surprised. It was hard for her to believe what she was hearing because most of the time she got chastised about her odd interests and hobbies. As he continued on, asking her to play for him, she could feel herself blushing slightly. Taking a deep breath she recomposed herself. She had no reason to blush did she? Asking someone to play for them after learning they play an instrument was a natural and polite thing to do. She gave him a soft smile. “Yes, that is correct. It would be my pleasure to play for you. It will also be refreshing to have a new audience, hopefully whom will have an honest opinion on my playing.” Letting him continue she found herself looking around once again. This time taking note of where the stable was located in relation to the field. Upon his mention of sparring she looked at him again, this time a grin on her face. “That sounds fun. Fencing isn’t something I have done much of actually. As for sparring I usually prefer to spar using pole arms, but I have learned some hand to hand stuff as well.” The excitement in her voice was evident. “I wouldn’t mind showing you.” She found herself starting to laugh and quickly covered her mouth, turning away from him. It took a few moments, but she finally managed to stop. After a bit she turned to face Romano again though she knew her cheeks were probably red from embarrassment. “Sorry about that. Umm…you see before I left my parents had made it a point to lock up all of the weapons, including my favorite glaive so I wouldn’t be able to bring it with me. Their plan didn’t quite work since I kind of broke into the store room where they had hidden my weapons and took my glaive. So to imagine their faces when they discover what I did made me laugh. Again I’m sorry.” She bowed her head to him in apology.

Nathanial was surprised to see that someone else was using the stairs. He gave the woman a bow, greeting her with a smile when he raised his head. “A pleasure to meet you as well,” he replied hoping that he didn’t smell too bad from his travel as he straightened his shirt. It had been a couple days since was last able to take a decent bath. “I did not wish to interrupt the others conversations.” He looked the woman over, considering. Feeling that it would not be proper for the two of them to part without introduction he went first, giving a slight bow. “I am Nathanial Klein the crown prince of Tasnim.”

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-24-2011, 12:05 PM

Openly defying your parents? Absurd! And I wouldn't have done it any other way, personally. Perhaps you can show me this glaive. I have never seen one before. he smiled and gestured toward the stable she had seemed so interested in. Is it in there? The stable? I must say you seem to have thought this out quite well.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-24-2011, 02:06 PM

"Transylvania you say? Hmm..I see, well I'm sorry to hear this, though it's great they didn't die in vain." He wasn't technically apologizing that her parents were dead but in a way he was. Ace looked at Elise for a bit, she was hiding something, but what? "I hope you do feel better as the day goes on, Elise." He could tell she was trying too hard to mask whatever emotion it was. Shortly after Zamir mentioned something about sheep. "Sheep you say?" Ace smiled as he said this, he opened his mouth to say something but changed his mind. Partly because he'd already forgotten what he was going to say that quick.

"Well let's find those rooms, so Zamir can go calm his stomach." Ace picked back up all his bags and made his way through the group slowly, as to not just plow right on through. On his way up the stairs he could see the lady who had asked about Jasper nearing the top of the stairs.