Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 12-01-2009, 04:14 AM

Lol yes he's my odd ball demon. XD There's actually a picture for him too I just described it rather than posting the link. If your interested though here it is:

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/u...Jade/demon.jpg

Lol indeed I believe it was Chikuma so yes kudos to you. :D

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 12-01-2009, 04:28 AM

Yeay odd balls!! Thats penelope:D I think ive developed her WAY past what i wrote down for her tee hee Shes much more self concious and person oriented

Arechi

Old 12-01-2009, 04:46 AM

Lol indeed, besides odd balls have a tendency to make things rather humorous sometimes. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-01-2009, 04:56 AM

It makde me sorry for them some times. Like Kuwabara form Yu Yu Hakusho! Hes the odd ball kuz hes not cool like Yusuke or Kurama and he not sexxy enough like Kurama (again) and Hiei. Poor Kazuma Kuwabra:D

I feel bad for Janen right now kuz hes gonna get be hedded for being impulsive:PDONT WORRY JANEN PRINCESS PENELOPE WILL PROTECT YOU CUTE LITTLE HEAD!!

Arechi

Old 12-01-2009, 05:03 AM

Lol yeah I agree. And not to mention his weakness for kittens. Hiei, Yusuke, and Kurama all have people as their weakness and what does Kuwa have? A weakness for kittens! XD

Lol indeed. Janen is both my oddball and the victim of circumstances. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-01-2009, 05:09 PM

Thats true! Iekichi was cute though! i would have a weak ness for her anyday^^ Poor Kuwabara -san! Though i guess Yukina could be his person Weakness because he fell madly inlove with her at just seeing a picture on the tv!

Poor Janen! Im still gonna save his head and make him feel awkward:D

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 12-01-2009, 05:40 PM

Oh my gawd, janen looks so cute *.* makes me wanna make a demon xD

Arechi

Old 12-01-2009, 07:47 PM

Lol yeah I she would probably be a weakness for me too. XD That is true, though I don't know exactly how much Yukina can rely on Kuwabara since he couldn't even actually protect Iekichi and it was Yusuke who actually rescued the kitten. XD Oh well at least she has Hiei to protect her too. XD

Lol poor Janen, not only would his life be threatened but the situation will be awkward for him in the end. XD

Lol I'm glad you like the picture then. XD

diamondt

Old 12-01-2009, 07:50 PM

awkward? o.o eep x.x Just when I had a pic referance... T~T

Arechi

Old 12-01-2009, 08:11 PM

Lol it would be awkward for a demon to be rescued by the Princess of Heaven, especially for Janen and even possibly Talon. Though Talon's awkwardness would be a sympathetic one for Janen. He'd probably feel embarrassed for him too. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 12:41 AM

Tee hee Well lucky for him Penelope Ignored the problem and was destracted But if Talon even thinks about talking Janen Out back you better beleave Penelope will be all over that.
If you hadent noticed she doesnt really care much about the "image" shes sapose to be portraying :P

I like Hiei Hes such a hottie! Hes my first anime love:D And I was in soo much suspence when the wall was falling on Yukina i for sure thought she was dead!BUT YEAYE HIEI TO THE RESCUE!!

Arechi

Old 12-02-2009, 12:52 AM

Lol that would all depend upon what Damien's reply is. XD

Lol indeed. I like Hiei and Kurama. Jin isn't too bad either, he's rather funny and his accent is great. XD

I can't remember who my first anime crush was, there's too many that I have and I'd have to figure out which anime came first. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 01:07 AM

heh heh Cute! I could name all of my anime loves but its just too time consuming! Not that theirs a ton of em Just that i dont wanna:D though im sure the ones im inlove with are pritty genaric:D

Poor Janen his fait rests in the hands of a tempramental prince.

Arechi

Old 12-02-2009, 03:31 AM

Lol yeah mine is a rather long list and very, very time consuming. I'd rather use my time to either create more roleplay ideas, roleplay character and replying to everything. XD

Lol indeed. Janen may very well be doomed. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 05:00 AM

Heh heh Same here! Id rather use that time to destroy this writers block im having:P cant really figuar out where to go next in My story nor if i should fallow you demons or if i should mind my own business. Kuz i know that if i fallow you then Damien is gonna try and kill me for being nosie ~.~

Arechi

Old 12-02-2009, 05:14 AM

Lol I don't think Talon would allow that. After all while Zeke is having the King of Heaven giving his opinion about things, Talon has Lucifer buzzing around in his head barking orders at him. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 05:24 AM

Oh yes! Zeak is worried that The king may be rash and decid his daughter isnt fit enough to "fight in this battle" So he would personally go and retreave her.:D Such a good daddy he is:P

Arechi

Old 12-02-2009, 05:32 AM

Lol I'm sure that would indeed cause a bit of an uproar, especially with Talon since it would be his first confrontation with the one who banished him in the first place. XD

Not to mention I'm sure Lucifer would have a fit as well. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 05:44 AM

Your right! But im sure Methos would say something like

"Ahh Talon or should i say (his angelic name that escaps me right now) I see your a blood thirsty as ever! It brings back soo many memorise seeing me doesnt it! Its some what Nostelgic I bet!"

and he would say it all while Penelope is standing behind him wrapped in his kingly cloak like a little kid :3 how quante and cute at the same time.

Arechi

Old 12-02-2009, 06:02 AM

Lol Tsunzeil was his angelic name. It's quite a mouthful. XD

And of course Talon's reply would probably be something like: "Ah the King of Heaven still as pompous and big headed as always, and underestimating things. Maybe I'll even be able to put my fantasy of stabbing this blade through your high and mighty throat a reality. Then maybe the memories you speak of can be washed away with your blood" or something around those lines.

He has quite a few issues to work out and things to learn, such as not casting around insults and threats around the heirs. At that time I think I would have Janen or someone suggest anger management for him. XD

diamondt

Old 12-02-2009, 07:59 PM

xD well I had to laugh about them both xP yeah that would be awesome ^.^

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Heh heh I have to say! If the King EVER came to visit the party i woluld pull out your sunglasses and take your shirts off for a tan kuz boy will he emmit the holyest of holy lights.....

Heres a thought If Im the princess shouldent their be a prince of whom is Jesus!? MAYBE ILL BEING JESUS DOWN INSTED OF DAD:D

Arechi

Old 12-02-2009, 10:27 PM

Knowing Talon if he did that he would probably get a holy burn instead of a sun burn. XD

LOL that would be rather interesting. XD

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 12-03-2009, 05:16 AM

Poor talon hes so corrupted that even SPF 5million wont help:P

Im sencing disaster after disaster. Id say after The humin is Squaired away A surten kaniving back stabber is gonna attack and seak prase!

Arechi

Old 12-03-2009, 05:20 AM

Lol he's not that corrupted. He just likes killing angels and fighting...:sweat: What would really cause him to burn is the fact that his skin is rather pale for a demon who lives in Hell. XD

Lol that is how most of these sort of rps go. One disaster after another. That is what makes them interesting after all. XD