i think so

SailorMoon
I'M BACK!!!!! My computer busted...

Old 11-30-2009, 04:41 PM

>< Noes!!! :cry:

CuriousCat
Curiosity Killed The Cat...

Old 11-30-2009, 09:06 PM

I hope you don't mind me asking, but when with this freeze be over?

darkheart9505
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2009, 03:23 PM

Name:.//Milsally
Breed:.//Milotic
Sexuality:.//Guys
Collar:.//<up to 3>Purple, Pink, & White
Charm:.//<up to 2>Heart
Fear:.//CHARIZARD
Trainer:.//any
Extra about Appearance:.// http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/w...13/Milotic.jpg
History:.//was hatched a Highly polluted part of the lake causing it to hatch fully evolved and as floated to the surfuce a young girl was throwen in to the lake giving her live to save the girl's the two of their spirits were bound together and thus is a pokemorph
Extra:.//is shy and hides from all things.
Username:.//Darkheart9505
Att:./222
Def:./222
Speed:./500
Hp:./467
Special Att:./Aurora Beam
Special Def:./heal hate

CuriousCat

Old 12-01-2009, 10:07 PM

Aw, a young one! :) Usually we only get characters in their late teens.

EDIT:

@Thewhitewolf: If my character's trainer (Ceaser19) hasn't returned in a fortnight, can you allow some other male to take his place? It's not like he's actually started role-playing, described himself and interacted with people. He's only been mentioned by my character a few times but not by name as he hasn't yet said what his character's name is, or what he looks like. He hasn't said anything about him. He's just a male trainer with a house so far. Anyone could leap in and replace him without need of alterations.

Last edited by CuriousCat; 12-09-2009 at 06:58 PM..

CuriousCat

Old 12-09-2009, 09:40 PM

I was going to ask something else but I forgot it... :-x

Anyway I edited something into the post above because I didn't want to double post, completely forgetting of course that without a post you probably won't see this for ages.

So here's a double post. Sorry. Please read the question above :)

Thewhitewolf
The Mistress of Darkness loves m...
Send a message via MSN to Thewhitewolf Send a message via Yahoo to Thewhitewolf

Old 12-10-2009, 03:03 PM

yeah i'll try pleas give me some time...i've very tired and iu have to go to work in a min...

CuriousCat

Old 12-10-2009, 05:31 PM

It's ok you poor thing :hug: Thank you :)

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 06:16 PM

I'm back! n.n Is anyone here?? O3O
Also: That's ok wolf. *huggles* I'm multitasking, to be honest... x.x

CuriousCat

Old 12-10-2009, 06:26 PM

I'm here :)

Where is your Pokemorph character at the moment?

@Thewhitewolf: Can you list the pokegirls you have/will get so I can see which ones are wild but not going to be yours and which ones could be owned by Ceaser19 please?

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 06:39 PM

Mine is Chinatsu the Suicune! n.n (But I have no clue if I'm allowed to post yet.. O_O)

CuriousCat

Old 12-10-2009, 06:56 PM

Oh you're allowed to post. Your character has been accepted and the role-play has been opened so yeah. ^^ There are about 2 main things going on and a few people are by themselves as no one is available to meet them and interact with them.

Main thing at the moment 1 ~ Lucas (Thewhitewolf) has got his first pokemorph girl and had a fight with some others to see if he could capture them. Everyone or most there (well quite a few people anyway) is injured and being healed.

Main thing at the moment 2 ~ Isabelle went shopping to get ingredients for the meal she is cooking for her master (Ceaser19, not posted yet) and she met two pokemorph girls on the way, Savanna and Gemini. They wanted to meet her master so she's taken them back to their house and is cooking the meal. We're all waiting for Ceaser19 to post.

You could meet Lucas and the others or find someone who has posted but not been interacted with yet as we were unavailable at the time.

Last edited by CuriousCat; 12-10-2009 at 06:59 PM..

SailorMoon

Old 12-10-2009, 07:26 PM

OK! n.n

CuriousCat

Old 12-10-2009, 09:24 PM

Hey I just found that there's a male pokemorph here! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made some lists of who trains who so we don't get confused. Here they are, according to their profiles, not role-play. I'll try to keep then up to date. PM me if you want something changing, or if you leave.

Note: Wheat colour represents white, so it can be seen. I'm using magenta instead of pink here because pink is too close to the wheat colour.

Thewhitewolf's (Lucas') pokemorphs

• Vaneria's Espeon girl's profile vanished from this thread... is she dead? Possible free slot
  • Natasha, Umbreon (shiny), Unknown age, Bisexual (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Cross) (hellrose94)
  • Ashley, Gardevoir, Unknown age, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Fork&Spoon) (babyangel)
  • Mimi, Ninetales (shiny), Unknown age, Bisexual (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Cross) (RainbowRose)
  • Chuurai, Raichu, Unknown age, Bisexual (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Bell) (RainbowRose)
  • Free slot

Ceaser19's (character name unknown) pokemorphs

• Isabelle, Paras, 18, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Fork&Spoon, Bell) (Curiouscat)
  • Pika, Pikachu, Unknown age, Bisexual (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Fork&Spoon, Cross. Needs editing as only 2 are allowed) (Univeersa19)
  • Setsuko, Kyogre, 14, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Fork&Spoon, Cross) (TheLockedGirl)
  • Free slot
  • Free slot
  • Free slot

Methinks too many cooks spoil the broth. Is it ok with you two girls if my character is the main cook and the best? It's the only thing she has. Without it she's go emo. No, seriously, and an emo Paras is not a pretty thing.

Wild pokemorphs

• Firetail, Vulpix, Unknown age, Straight (Collars: //) (Charms: Fork&Spoon, Circle) (SilverKnightHawk)
  • Blitz, Rapidash, 18, Bisexual (Collars: ///) (Charms: Cross, Bell) (moonlight1990)
  • Blue, Lucario, 17, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Circle) (Xx I-RAWR xX)
  • Arctic, Articuno, 14, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Fork&Spoon, Pentagram) (QueenOfTheShadowRealms)
  • Chinatsu, Suicune, 15, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Cross) (SailorMoon)
  • Rio (GUY!), Rayquaza (Black), 20, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Pentagram, Circle) (Marsyas)
  • Savanna, Ninetales, Unknown age, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart, Triangle? No such charm, needs editing) (XxEmber_MIstxX)
  • Roxy, Luxray, 18, Straight (Collars: //) (Charms: Pentagram, Bell) (Rabbit)
  • Milsally, Milotic, 7, Straight (Collars: ///) (Charms: Heart) (darkheart9505)

Last edited by CuriousCat; 12-10-2009 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: Adding stuff

CuriousCat

Old 01-04-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousCat View Post
EDIT:

@Thewhitewolf: If my character's trainer (Ceaser19) hasn't returned in a fortnight, can you allow some other male to take his place? It's not like he's actually started role-playing, described himself and interacted with people. He's only been mentioned by my character a few times but not by name as he hasn't yet said what his character's name is, or what he looks like. He hasn't said anything about him. He's just a male trainer with a house so far. Anyone could leap in and replace him without need of alterations.
@Thewhitewolf: What about this? Can we have someone else so we can get moving again?

Toxsis

Old 06-11-2014, 06:52 PM

Is this still active?

Toxsis

Old 06-12-2014, 03:11 AM

Is this still active? I would like to join.