View Poll Results: does this rp sound fun or should it be changed?
Sailor moon guys and possible yaoi? RIGHT ON! 5 83.33%
hmmmm interesting if a bit odd 1 16.67%
too odd for me 0 0%
I like the original girl sailormoon better 0 0%
I would play if it were at least open to both girls and boy scouts 0 0%
but I don't know the show! 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 01:31 AM

ROLE PLAY: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...irroverse.html NOW OPEN!

In all the history of the moon Kingdom, There was one tale untold. A universe, on the other side of reality, mirroring the earth and the moon and all it's planets. There in this 'mirrorverse' It was the men who led, and fought, with the power of the cosmos. All scouts were young warriors, who protected their universe from darkness and evil. One generation was held in high esteem. They were the strongest, fastest and bravest ever before seen. but a Dark evil came, a dark planet, smaller than the moon, yet filled with evil. It came and attacked with untold force. The moon kingdom was quickly destroyed by the dark planets attack. Fiery and dark meteors rained upon the surface. Leaving nothing but craters. The king sent those soldiers to the earth, using the last of his power to allow them to be reborn and hopefully fight again.....

HURRAY! Yes craziness and hot men abound in here.... This is a mirror sailormoon, the girls are boys and the boys are girls! Join in the fun eh? WARNING! shounen Ai and very light Yuri may happen..... pg stuff! Also this is based in Japan, so use japanese names for the scouts and earthlings unless you are a transfer or moved there. The scouts do not change into girls when they put on their uniforms..... any other questions ask!

RESERVED AND FREE LIST: (AllMale! Characters can be as similar or as unique from the anime as you like)

Sailor moon:
Silverbeam
Sailor Mercury:
Sailor Mars:
Sailor Jupiter: Ascadellia
Sailor Venus: Akashitsuji

Sailor Uranus:

Sailor Neptune: sdgfam08
Sailor Saturn: xserenityxninax
Sailor Pluto: Shame_

Tuxedo mask: Ameika
Dog 1 (Luna):
Dog 2 (Artemis): Akashitsuji

EVIL GUYS/GALS! (You can choose your own gender her! LOL)
Dark Moon King: Silverbeam?
Comet:
Asteroid:
Meteor: Ascadellia
Star dust Twins: Shame_ & Ameika
Fallen Star: sdgfam08

Last edited by Silverbeam; 10-10-2010 at 11:22 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 01:39 AM

RULES

1. Obey mene's rules
2. no god moding (if you don't know what that means then I question that you are a rp'er.)
3. be literate! ( please spell check before posting, write at least two paragraphs... ( about 6 lines or more)
4. No swearing, anything besides kissing and flirting is to be taken out of mene. PG rating! Yuri/Yaoi allowed
5. Silverbeam is boss
6. Put Godzilla in your pm for your bio sheet so I know you read this.
7. pm me your character sheets.
8. All participants must have at least two character's... One scout one baddie or CAT...errr dog!

Character Profile Sheet

User:
Name:
Role: (What scout/villain/etc)
Powers: (Think three like in the cartoon, bubbles, aqua rhapsody, etc)
Picture:
Personality:
Background:

Last edited by Silverbeam; 10-09-2010 at 11:38 PM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 01:39 AM

SCOUTS:

User: Silverbeam
Name: Tsuki Shintao
Role: Sailormoon
Powers: Moon dust Sparkle (healing and restoring) moonbeam lance (a lance of light hits the pointed target from his finger) Lunar flash ( blinding light)
Picture:
Likes: Sweets, food, amusement parks, video games, fun in general
dislikes: homework, bullies, chores, responsibility
Personality: Clumsy, slightly gluttonous, very friendly kind and believes in the god of others, dedicated and loyal to her friends.
Background: Tsuki is your average teenager, whines about studying, loves to go out and have fun, and thinks his little sister is a brat.
His parents love him if they think he's a bit hard to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
User: Ameika
Name: Akemi Yukimura
Role: Tuxedo Mask
Powers: cape, roses, his cane
Picture:

his mask:

dislikes: strawberries, mean people
Personality: romantic, (um that is all i can think of)
Background: unknown for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax
User: xserenityxninax
Name:Yuki Anderson
Role: scout
Powers: scythe, dark powers,
Picture:
dislikes: girls fighting
Personality:Sweet kind strong helping the other scouts
Background: Yuki is the death sailor scout in the past he powers are like he can destroyed a planet but a few years later the other found him and thought he was evil but he wasn't just wanted to protect the prince from the dark one from the outside of the moon kingdom and Yuki his name that is not Sailor Saturn. After something to him Sailor moon made him a child again but something happen and made him into a guy again and will protect the prince from harm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdgfam08
User:sdg
Name: Lex
Role:Sailor Neptune
Powers:Not everyone knows there powers right away. The question is. If he had them would he use them?
Picture:[IMG][/IMG]
Likes: cheese cake and Laughing. Most of all he loves books.
dislikes: pretty much everything else.
Personality: Shy, quite, and reserved. Unless he's in love.
Background: He comes from a really rich family and is the baby in that family. He gets what he wants when ever he wants it. He doesn't been to peoples will every offtine. He longs to be in love, but hate female so he waits, mostly because his father dose not approve. All his life he just wanted his father approval.
(thank you. Okay. I don't know much about sailor moon do I need to do a little research I think so. ;3 I'll give you powers when I figure out what he's going to have.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Name: Travis Garthway.
Role: Sailor Jupiter
Powers: Juniper Thunder, Energy blasts.
Picture:
dislikes: school, denied sleep, work.
Personality: A bit of a slacker in all retrospects. Hates to overwork himself and frankly doesn't care enough about much besides the basics. And mangos.. He does like some things though. Friendly enough to everyone and respectful until you tick him off. In fact, he does seem to lack empathy for some things. Few people have gotten too close to him for him to truly call them friends. Those he did get, he'd do anything for them, also acts different with them.
Background: Honestly, his parents wonder what went wrong with him. He has everything he ever needed. Never spoiled, enough friends and love. They just had to wonder why he wasn't as connected with everyone as they hoped him to be. Also there's the matter of his schools. He's been to countless. But, somehow there's always a thing with him not caring about their school conduct. He's brilliant, since he aces tests but he doesn't care about the teachers getting mad at him for not listening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shame_
User: Shame
Name: Kazui Watanuki
Role: Sailor Pluto
Powers: Dead Scream, Time Stop
Picture: (coming soon)
dislikes: Childish people
Personality: Quiet, mature, a bit temperamental and doesn't take crap.
Background: Was a teen model and into his twenties, but quit when a scandal came forth, and turned into a principle, but with connections. Lost his mother young, and was raised by a very strict and bi-polar father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
User:Lady Chello
Name:Yan Ling
Role: (What scout/villain/etc)
Powers: Uranus Makeup (can use his foundation to transform into his Sailor self as well as blast his enemy with a fresh dose of cosmetic power. ), Space Sword Blaster(attacked using her Space Sword.),World Shaking - Sailor Uranus sent an energy blast at the enemy using his space sword.

Costume
Picture:
dislikes: Evil things, mini vans, and those with bad nose jobs.
Personality: He is more of a well rounded student. He is loyal and will never leave the side of any he believes are wroth his time to make a friend. Only his best will do at anything he puts his mind too. A bite of a quite soul he tents to be classified as a loner and tents to appear at random times at the right time to help others. Just don't get in the way of him and his cars and you'll be fine.
Background:Unlike some of the others he wasn't woke by the Moon Cats instead he was woken by his dear Sailor Neptune. On earth he is a A student as well as a accomplished race car driver. In his spare time he helps design new clothing for the run way shows around town and even some in Paris. He is use to being mistaken for a girl because of his long hair and his make up as well as some of the outfits he wears. At times he can be seen with his pocketbooks and heals. Not to mention his obsession with lip gloss doesn't help with his mistaken identity either.
(here is what the sword looks like that he uses.
)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
User:Lady Chello
Name:Luna
Role: Moon Dog (advisor to sailor Moon)
Powers: He can produce special items that allow the Senshi to awaken, or that strengthen their powers. He also has the ability to turn into Sailor Luna giving him the chance to be a human as well as a scout. Speech (can speak and talk as well as any human.)
Picture:
Sailor Luna

dislikes: Sailor Moon's lack of manners, lack of cleaning ability,and all the scouts lack of knowledge about themselves.
Personality: Luna is rather up tight and doesn't know how to have fun. In his mind the only thing that is important is to help the scouts and keep Sailor Moon alive and save the universe. It is his job to teach each scout and help them succeed and he doesn't take his job lightly.
Background:Luna lived a millennia before the any of the current sailor scouts came to be in the Moon Kingdom and acted as advisor to King Serene. Since then much has happen and now his job is to advise his new Prince and master Sailor Moon.
OTHER:

BADDIES:

User: Silverbeam
Name: King Eternal
Role: Evil overlord!
Powers: Minions (LOL) Dark Meteor Shower, Blackout, Soul stealer kiss.
Picture:
Likes: A "Captive" audience, when he gets what he wants, *ahem* sex, *cough*, hot guys, power, death destruction, and cheetos....
dislikes: loosing, defeat, king Serene (Sailor moon's Father) patience, etc
Personality: Brutal, power hungry, seductive, lusty, evil, ya know!
Background: A Secret!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdgfam08
User:sdg
Name:Luther
Role: Villan
Powers: just the weapons in his hands.
Picture:
dislikes: Sailor scouts
Personality: Prime evil
Background: Luther once was a sailor scout, till one day something in him snapped and he killed one of his own. It was a few month after that he powers where taken away and he went mad with out his powers. He now swears vengeance on all Sailor scouts, and will not rest till there all dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameika
User: ameika
Name: Hoshi (means star lol)
Role: one of the twins
Powers: unkown for now????
Picture:
Likes: blood, being aorund his twin, chocolate romantic bits ((*dies laughing*))
dislikes: good things
Personality: random
Background: look at twins bio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
User: ascadellia
Name: Hiroki Anone
Role: Villain
Powers: Illusionist, except his illusions are one step from reality, as you can hear and feel the things he wants you to feel.
Picture:
Likes: Too many to list, but one of the top things is to figure out another way to further torture his victims.
dislikes: goody-goodies. Unless he's messing with them. Being bored.
Personality: Split personality. Sadistic S.O.B. one moment and a sweet guy the next. Depending on how much he'd take on a task depends on how 'nice' he'll be. Of course, he Always delivers something with a smile. At least you get the pleasure of getting someone happy while in pain is what he usually tells others.
Background: He'd rather not say. But, lets just say he was intensely interesting in hypnosis and magic when he was younger. Now he's trying to blend in and lie low until he can figure out who the boys are so he can deal with them appropriately.
----------

Reserved for reference stuff!

Last edited by Silverbeam; 10-12-2010 at 01:09 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 01:40 AM

QUICK SAILOR MOON PLOT AND GUIDE!

Quote:
This is from an anime, a magical girl type anime. It takes place in modern Japan and follows these super heroines.

the leader and princess of the group is called Sailor moon. In the anime shes a clutsy, whiny and sugar crazed teenager that just wants a normal life. The sailor senshi (Sailor scouts) are other princes of the planets in the galaxy. They are sworn to protect the princess.

The plot is that long ago there was a kingdom on the moon, sailor moon was the princess of that kingdom, she was in love with the prince of earth, Tuxedo mask or Darian, Mamoru (there are japanese and english names). Anyway queen beryl a nasty powerful baddie came and destroyed the moon kingdom along with her minions.

With the power of a silver crystal sailor moon's mom sent sailor moon and the senshi (and darien) to earth to be reborn. They are reborn into random families and have no knowledge of their previous life. Meanwhile Queen beryl tries to take energy from innocent people on earth to bring forth darkness and reign supreme.

With no recollection of their pasts, two cats are sent with their memories to earth to reveal and guide the scouts to become the sailor scouts and fight evil when it is needed. They unlock the powers the girls have, and slowly they regain some of their memories, but not even the cats know which out of the senshi is the princess. OH no! As the senshi are sworn to protect the princess it's an important task to find out who she is. Eventual with the help of the silver crystal (which was inside her) sailor moon remembers that she is the princess much to the relief of Tuxedo mask who has been dreaming of her with the command to find the silver crystal.

Now not all of this may or may not happen, what is important is the roles. So hope this helps!

SCHOOL: The Sakura Tree High school for boys Known for it's Sakura Orchard (I know it's not fruit but what else do you call a group of cared trees?) Behind the school.
Male Uniform:
Female Uniform:
(designed by the sewing club even though it's an all boys school, fluffy fur is only on the winter one)

Last edited by Silverbeam; 10-10-2010 at 06:03 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-08-2010, 01:54 AM

rawr!!!!!!!!!!!! i am tuxedo mask and um.....you never told me which picture you like of tuxedo

oooo first post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-08-2010, 01:56 AM

salior mars is all mine :D

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 10-08-2010, 01:56 AM

Stuck between Pluto, Mars, and Twins XD

Scratch Mars, he be taken.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 01:57 AM

Remember you need to take a good and a baddie!

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 10-08-2010, 01:58 AM

Then I take Pluto and Tah Wins! Or a Tah win

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

hold i got confused so the salior scouts are guys?

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Oh I should put a warning that Shounen ai might happen.....

----------

yes, this be a reverse.... Please read all the info first!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-08-2010, 01:59 AM

>.> *two character rp once more*

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 02:00 AM

WEll the bad guys will be rare (unless you want to play them a lot) and take turns just like in the anime.... So it's really one and a half....

So no worries ameika!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:01 AM

oh okay lol then it is all good lol

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:02 AM

I did I just read it toooo fast

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 02:02 AM

LOL.....wow, must have :D

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:03 AM

ill take comet too

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 02:04 AM

ok mars and comet for darkangel?

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:04 AM

yep

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:05 AM

so um which of the tuxedo pictures do you all like?

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 10-08-2010, 02:06 AM

Hmm both are smexy.... I think the second one of the sitting down one looks more easily as a girl dressed as a boy.

----------

Oh and which baddie you want?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:09 AM

okay so the second one but he is going to wear a fox mask lol i guess i will take the other twin lol

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 10-08-2010, 02:10 AM

Twinzzzzz

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-08-2010, 02:11 AM

lol yep so we should collaborate together lol sadly i don't know much about the bad guys but i will do my best lol

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 10-08-2010, 02:12 AM

same same >.>