CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 06:51 PM

~Welcome to the Circus of the Hidden~

This is a circus of the hidden. The hidden are supernatural creatures that are hiding from the hunters. For thousands upon thousands of years the hunters have been trying to eradicate all supernaturals. They believe they are against nature and that they are evil, they should be terminated. As the supe's numbers grow the hunters do, they recruit people making them believe in what they do.

This special circus has been passed down through one family, the Sahenthra family. As of now Zalia Sahenthra is running the circus and has been for around 1000 years. It was passed onto her from her mother when she passed away. The circus is comprised of magic. It roams the world just appearing in places in the dead of night. You could say the circus is like a museum. As the ages turn the circus adapts to the modern age but always leave's some of it's past. The tent is huge and has many separate tent's to house all the circus folk.

The tent seems to end up in places where supe's need help from hunters. The carnies often save supe's from the hunters and sometimes they join to circus and sometimes they just go on their own way. But most of the time they are just regular carny people. Well as regular as they can get.

Each supernatural that joins the circus is given a ring The ring is a symbol of family and that you belong. They are comprised of the magic of the circus so no one can duplicate it and when the owner dies it vanishes.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-08-2012 at 02:48 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:30 PM

Rules

If the rule is a different color then blue its important! Not to say all of the aren't important!!!!
~Please follow the TOS
~No being God or perfect
~PG 17! Please.
~Uhhh have fun!
~Rules could change. I will let you know if they do!
~You can have up to four characters
~There can only be two!!! of the same acts. Example. Two contortionists Don't want one act to over run everything^^
~Please be semi-literate at least make sure to give the other person something to go on.
~PM all profiles to me please and I will give you the ok to post. Title it 'The Hidden'
~Make your posts pretty but not to pretty. Just a different color works if you have multiple characters. Also it would be nice if you put talking in bold, easier to read that way. You don't have to though if you don't want to. Just an option:)

~I want this rp to be a slow paced one. I don't want to be gone for a day and have five pages to catch up to. That's not fair to everyone. So just take your time. But also don't be gone for a week. If you are going somewhere tell me. We will figure out something with your character!
~Everyone please read each post carefully before you reply so no one gets skipped over!
~Grammar is a must! Please everyone use periods and commas. It's hard to read a post when sentences run on.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-18-2011 at 03:20 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:39 PM

Character Skeletons

Circus Folk
Username:
Character Name:
Nickname(s):
How long you have been at the circus:
Your act:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (it can be a description or a picture)
Other:

Hunters
Username:
Character Name:
Nickname(s):
Why you became one:
Weapon(s):
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

Your bio's do not have to be long. You just need to say how you got to the circus and a little bit about your past.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 02-14-2011 at 07:35 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:42 PM

The Carnies

Username: CrimsonShadow
Character Name: Zalia Sahenthra
Nickname(s): Zali, Zala, Zal, The Ringleader
Race: Dearg-du (Temptress or know as a Sorceress)
How long you have been at the circus: Since she was born
Your act: The Ringleader
Personality: Zalia is very pleasant and charming. She is the leader so she is in charge but she makes sure she is fair. Zalia is the sort of protector of the family, her families magic is what makes the circus go. She will protect anyone with her life.
Bio: Every since she was born Zalia has been with the circus. Her mother was in charge before she died and passed it onto Zalia. As she grew up she learned the magic of her family and the magic of the circus. She was brought up as a leader and to take care of the family. There's really nothing much to her. The circus is her life.
Appearance: Her hair is dark chocolaty brown with some honey brown. It's long and has loose waves to it, it goes down to about her mid back. Zalia's eyes are a vibrant green and her skin is like porcelain. Her lips are a deep red

Other: She is a sorceress so she has the control over magic, all the magics. She has had many years to study it.

Character Name: Azra and Chenol
Nickname(s): Az, Chen
Race: Naga
How long you have been at the circus: For about 400 years
Your act: The twins are contortionists/dancers
Personality: Both of the twins are like snakes. Shifty, swift and sneaky, ready to strike at anytime. Don't get me wrong they both are very nice but they can turn on a fly if it is to their advantage. They also can come off as cold if they are first getting to know you, but once the do they warm up.
Bio: Being of a naga descent the twins are inhumanly flexible. They way the move their body is unimaginable and their strength helps with their act. Being what they are made them a perfect fit to the circus. They grew up in a village where their tribe lived. The twins were some of there best warriors, skilled in fighting. There village had been invaded by hunters and most of their kind had been killed off. Fighting there way out the twins made their way south and ran into the circus. They have been their ever since.
Appearance:

Other: In their human form the twins have normal legs. But when they shift shape their legs turn into a long black snakes tail with silver and orange swirls like patterns. Their tongues also turns into a snakes and their eyes got slitted like a snakes. They also grow fangs. Each twin has a few special powers, that is how you tell them apart.

Character Name: Jatan Sahenthra
Nickname(s): Jatie but only his sister call's him that
Race: Shapeshifter
How long you have been at the circus: Comes and goes, but it's been awhile
Your act: Escape artist
Personality: Jatan is a charming and funny guy. He always has a smile to give out and a joke. He loves to tease his little sister and is very protective of her. Jatan is a laid back guy, just don't make him mad.
Bio: After his sister was born Jatan had to leave with his father so his mother could focus on training his sister. While she was little he and his father would come visit at least once a week. As she grew they're visits became less often. It was tradition for mother and daughter to be alone while the daughter trained. For centuries Jatan traveled the world seeing everything and taking odd jobs. Ever so often he would come back to the circus to spend time with his sister.
Appearance:

Other:
Zalia is his sister. He can morph into any animal and he can change his physical features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Username: Katie Scarlett Divine
Character Name: Scarlett Aurora King
Nickname(s): Scar or Aurora
Race: Human
How long you have been at the circus: I've been in the circus for two year now.
Your act: I walk the high wire, thus I'm an acrobat from doing flips on it while balancing. I also lye on a bed of nails from time to time.
Personality: Quiet, calm, stubborn, energetic but not the talkative type.
Bio: When I was fifteen I ran away from home to find what I had always wanted. A family. My mother had died when I was seven from a unknown reason.. So I always blamed my father. He was abusive to everyone and never smiled, so when I left I ran into the woods to get away from him and suddenly got lost. After hours of trying to find my way out I found a huge carnival tent with little light bulbs around it, shining as if to usher me in. Once I went in I realized the beauty of it all, and asked to join.
Appearance:

Other:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmaniIshtar
Username: AmaniIshtar
Character Name:
Akasha Kaylin Crimmens
Caleb Wyatt Crimmens
Nakita Adin Crimmens
Kyle Reece Crimmens
Nickname(s):Aki, Kita, Cal, Ky
Race: Shifters- Nakita, Caleb, Kyle, Akasha
How long you have been at the circus: 1 year
Your act: Trampoline
Personality:As one of the oldest, by a few minutes, Akasha is somewhat serious, hardworking, and on bad days, overbearing. She can be mischievous at times, pulling pranks and practical jokes on her siblings. She loves to be outside and fly around.
Second oldest, Caleb is also hardworking, but not nearly as serious as Aki. He fiercely protects those he considers family. He does have his bad days where he can be moody and obstinate as he feels he should be head, or 'Alpha', of the family, not Aki.
Nakita tends to be shy, staying away from most people, but once she warms up she can be open and friendly. Her bad days usually have her sliping into her animal form and hiding either in a tree or her room.
Kyle is very personable, laid-back, and the friendliest of the family. He loves playing pranks, harmless ones of course, on anyone he can. Bad days turn him mildly spiteful, uncooperative, and arrogant.
Bio: They came to the circus about a year ago, happy to finally be able to have a home of their own. Many years before, it had been different. Losing both parents at an early age, they had to raise themselves on the street, becoming thieves, even as they still continued to go to school, only to drop out during their second year of high school when they found out about their shifting ability and fearing their own safety. During school though, they had each excelled in Gym class, managing to even take additional classes in gymnastics in particular, and martial arts. When not performing, or socializing, they can be found in some way outside, studying and taking online classes to complete their education.
Appearance: Nakita, Akasha, Kyle, Caleb.
Other: Each has a tattoo on their body that signifies the animal they can change too; Kyle, Akasha, Caleb, Nakita
Kyles tattoo is on his upper right chest, closer to the shoulder with the head coming to the center of his chest. Caleb's is on his upper left arm, Akasha's tattoo is on her lower back and Nakita's is on her right thigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Calyx0o
Circus Folk

Username: o0Calyx0o

Character Name: Ophelia

Nickname(s): Fee

Race: Changeling

How long you have been at the circus: Five years

Your act: Aerial silks/can also do trapeze (with partner)

Personality: Ophelia is usually calm and collected, but can be easily amused by foolish antics, if they don't just annoy her. Her serious manner hides an underlying mischievous one. Ophelia is extremely loyal to those that earn her trust- abuse it, however, and she can also hold a grudge that can last for years.

Bio: Ophelia is a changeling- a child of the 'Fair Folk' swapped with a human baby. When she was thirteen, she found out that she wasn't human, and began a mission to retrieve her parents' real daughter. Her own people commended her for managing to return to them, and invited her to stay- however, she would have to give up the child. Feeling slighted and used, Ophelia refused, taking the girl and returning to the mortal world. With the real Ophelia back at home with her parents, she felt that the only course of action was to leave them be. When she found the circus, she put her ethereal grace and beauty to good use in her act.

Appearance:

Other: Ophelia is more comfortable with her feet off the ground than on them- if she can't be found, start looking in nearby trees or the highest parts of the surrounding area or tent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimanderz
Circus Folk
Username: Aimanderz
Character Name: Hanna Reed
Nickname(s): fire bird, flare
Race: Fire Elemental
How long you have been at the circus: about 150 years
Your act: Fire breather/eater
Personality: She is the type that will speak up about things, Usualy one of the first to introduce herself to others, occasional hot tempered
Bio: She didn't find the circus, it found her. She was on the run from some hunters and the circus came around and offered her refuge. Once she had spent some time with the fellow supernaturals she became attached to the circus and she has been one of their acts since.
Appearance:
Other: People tend to make bad puns about her fire ability, she doesn't like that very much and might fry the next one to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo
Character name: Serenade Royce
Race: Human
Bio: From a very young age she grew up around supernaturals, and never lost the open mind needed to speak with them. She was actually adopted by people with the Sight, though she has it not. For these reasons she wanted to go to the circus in order to try and find a way to gain the Sight.
Days at circus: 0
Your Act: German wheel act
Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
Username: JessehBoo
Character Name: Aiden Christian Distel
Nickname(s): Aid {usually only by Scarlette}
Race: Angel
How long you have been at the circus: Recently Joined.
Your act: Motorcycle Aerial Trapeze Act {Assisted by Scarlette as the Trapezeus}
Personality: Very friendly and understanding. Dislikes seeing people upset and always tries to comfort people. He is very loyal once you become friends with him, and can be slightly protective if he thinks you are being threatened or in danger.
Bio: When he was younger his mother was killed by a hunter who wished to collect her wings as a trophy. Though Aiden was still fairly old he was a child when it came to being an angel. He had been hiding as his mother fought off the hunter, attempting to save her son, yet fell to the might of the hunter. Aiden watched from his hiding spot as the hunter cut his mothers wings from her back, all the while with a devilish smile on his face. Once gone the angelic boy went to his dieing mother as she took her lasts breaths. She gave him her cross and told the boy to never lose hope, and that she was proud of him. With that she passed, and Aiden vowed to find the man who had killed his mother for twisted sport.

After years of seraching for the man who belongs to the maniacal smiling face from his past, he found him. Battle ensued, but the hunter was armed with very harmful weapons and badly injured the angel. His arm was torn maliciously from one of the weapons. Escaping to heal his wounds the Angel stubbled upon the circus, and they took him in.
Appearance:
Other: The cross he wears belonged to his mother, she gave it to him before she died. It is very sacred to him and he treasures it, never taking it off. The tattoos on his arms are to hide the scars from the attack of the hunter. He also can create, smoke and fog; which he sometimes uses to assist other acts, and has healing powers. Aiden's wings become tattoos on his back when he wants them to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Username: blueblackrose
Character Name: Maiara Kingsley
Nickname(s): Mai
Race: Yokai
How long you have been at the circus: 3 Months
Your act: Fortune Teller/Spiritual Medium. I often speak with the dead and use my shinigami to awe and frighten the audience.
Personality: Normally she is mysterious, mischievous with a twisted sense of humor and can be dark at times. Don't let that fool you though she can be very kind and protective of her friends.
Bio: Maiara can’t remember a time that her family or she ever settled in one place for too long. Growing up always on the move she learned well how to survive on her own as well as how to use her powers. She has been on her own for roughly 100 years now and in the past few years she was in search of a circus she had heard of. You could just say it was her curiosity that lead her to find the circus, but she would tell you differently. Fate that is what brought her to the circus a mere 3 months ago. She tends not to dwell much on the past, but to focus more on the future and what her next adventure will take her.
Appearance:
Other: It’s rare for her to be seen without her necklace which is a family heirloom.

Character Name: Ciaran Klien
Nickname(s): Cia
Age: Doesn't Remember (appears to be in his mid-twenties)
Race: Kitsune
How long you have been at the circus: 2 years
Your act: Illusionist and Artist, my favorite act to perform is bringing my paintings come to life.
Personality: Ciaran is a strange fellow indeed. At times he is a complete mystery and others he’s acting like a child. For the most part he is cheery and likes to look at the brighter side of things. Sometimes he seems so innocent and naïve, but it’s also easy to tell that he has a darker side to him. It’s best not to get on his bad side.
Bio: Little is known about Ciaran’s past and that’s the way he wants it. Finding the circus was a saving grace for him. It gave him a chance to make a fresh start and finally put his past behind him. In the two years that he has been with the circus he really hasn’t dared to get too close with any one, but lately the new comer Mai has caught his interest. Of course it’s most likely just a fleeting curiosity because of the girl’s powers.
Appearance:
Other: He has a younger sister, but she’s been missing since they were both children.
Fox Form

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-10-2012 at 06:11 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:42 PM

The Hunters

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo
Hunters
Username: PapillonCameo
Character Name:Casimir Fremont
Nickname(s):Caz
How long have you been a hunter: trained since he was five
Why you became one:Family occupation
Weapon(s): Bow,staff,daggers
Personality: He is serious ,but kind.Little things can annoy him easily.Thinks he doesn't need anyone but himself,so he'd kind of a lone wolf.
Bio:Grew up watching his sisters and brothers as well as parents hunting.He never thought of doing anything else,and looked forward to competing with his siblings in the hunt.
Appearance:Picture
Other:Hates cotton candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavirne

Username: Xavi
Character Name: Jackson L. Geary
Nickname(s): Jack
How long have you been a hunter: Thirteen solid years
Why you became one: I picked up this hobby not of my own accord. I was commissioned by a man hellbent on vengeance. I needed the money so I took the job. Long story short, I kept with the program. I'm now a freelance hunter that can be bribed to kill.
Weapon(s): Unlike my brother, I have but one weapon on me and one weapon only. My partner in crime is none other than my bladegun. Although, it could be stated that my dog, Wolff, is also a weapon.
Personality: I had to ask my co-workers on this one. According to the three ladies and two men polled, I'm a very charismatic and charming fellow. They tell me that I have a welcoming smile and curious eyes that draw people in. My boss claims that I have a 'cold demeanor that, once cracked, reveals a very sincere and honest man.' Me, personally, I think it's a bunch of bull. I'm a man with a dirty grin whose get enough greed to sink a ship. But hey, I could be wrong.
Bio: I won't get into the boring details of my life. My mother died of breast cancer when Ryder and I were seven. Dad took up three jobs to keep food on the table and that's where he met our step-mother. She was an okay lady but she had issues of her own; the main one being that she was blind. Her blindness caused us to move and move and move. By the time I was twelve, I think I had lived in… at least twenty of the fifty states. Anyway, by the time I was sixteen, I decided it was time to run away. Taking Ryder with me, we ran off into the woods behind our house. We ended up getting lost - very lost. Days of traveling and we eventually came across a crooked little house. The man inside was riddled with insanity but he was kind enough to let us in. It was actually his sister who raised and cared for us though, filling our hearts with an unwavering hatred for the unnatural. Although I didn't foresee this as a future hobby, I graciously accepted the old man's request for blood. He wanted me to take out the witch down the road. It was easy and, dare I say it, fun. Ever since there passing six years ago, I have been wandering around the city looking for new marks… while working at the hospital.
Appearance: I stand an even six feet tall and have a slender build to me. Don't mistake me as weak, though, as I'm far from it. In fact, I've got my strength than my brother. Needless to say, I have blue eyes and brown hair. What more is there to know?
Other: Since being a hunter is not a taxable job (and it's not exactly legal), I took up a simple desk job. It helps pay the rent and it also gives me unlimited access to people. You see, I work at a hospital.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavirne

Username: Xavi
Character Name: Ryder M. Geary
Nickname(s): Ryder
How long have you been a hunter: Three years and ten days.
Why you became one: I felt like it. I liked the danger that my brother was always being thrust into and decided it was time to join him. Besides, who else is going to save his sorry ass when things get tough?
Weapon(s): I have three weapons that I like to toy around with. My first is my handheld taser. The next is my gunsword. The last is my prized possession. It's a mix of an axe, halberd, pike and a scythe. The two can become one, making for a double-edged weapon. Oh and did I meant that this weapon comes with a… shock?
Personality: Cocky, sarcastic, and standoffish. Nothing like my brother. I'm a bit shier and I'm less likely to get involved in endeavors. Work and I... we don't really get along.
Bio: Mom died when I was young. Dad remarried a fat lady. Brother decided to run away so I joined him. Got lost. Eventually landed up living with some old folk. Now we live in the city in a sketchy apartment. I think that about covers it, right?
Appearance: I have blonde hair and greenish-brown eyes. I'm taller than my brother (I'm six foot four inches) and I'm also bulkier. I'm not fat! I'm average-sized but I tend to look more toned than him.
Other: I had a fiance but she ended up running away with my best friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
Character Name: Ayumu Yamashita
Nickname(s): Ai
How long have you been a hunter: 10 years
Why you became one: I because one to rid this world of the abominations. I will have my vengeance.
Weapon(s): Dragon Fang (glaive in picture), twin pair of jeweled daggers and sometimes a bow
Personality: Ayumu comes off a cold hearted to most people. She is calm and collected, but at times she can be hot headed which causes her to act or say things without thinking.
Bio: When Ayumu was a little girl around the age of 6 she lost her parents and two brothers when a pair of supernatural beings came across their home in the forest. Her parents had hidden her away, but that didn’t keep her from witnessing her family’s murder. It was just luck that a hunter arrived before the creatures could find her. The hunter was a kind man and he took her to live this is small family. They raised her as one of their own children. When she was old enough she set off on her own to prove herself as a hunter and to rid the world of such abominations as the ones that took her biological family from her.
Appearance:
Other:

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-10-2012 at 06:12 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:43 PM

This is the link to the actual RP thread. It is not open yet though I will state when it opens:)

OPEN!

Circus of the Hidden (Starting Over)

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-15-2011 at 03:11 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:44 PM

Characters that had to leave but have the chance to come back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W
Username: Lilith W
Character Name: Raven Gray
Nickname(s): Rae
How long have you been a hunter: 7 years
Why you became one: My adoptive parents and adoptive brother were killed by a kelpie. He was just five. He didn't know not to trust strange dripping wet horses. He crawled right on and when my parents tried to save him they were pulled to their death too.
Weapon(s): guns
Personality: cold and distant with everyone, more open with sister but only barely so
Bio: My parents were good people but sadly could not have children of their own. They adopted me when I was two. They are the only parents I remember. A year later they adopted Roe when she was two. Eleven years later they adopted Kevin when he was two. We were so happy. Then three years past and the kelpie killed them. Me and Roe saw it happen but were too slow. We watched that pond waiting for it to come back up and later that night it did. They raced out to grab it and would have been pulled to their death had a hunter not come out and saved them. He killed the kelpie and took them in. He trained them for a few years then passed them on to a different hunters' group.
Appearance:
Other: Yes, both of us are named after birds and are nicknames are just one letter different. We know.

Character Name: Robin Gray
Nickname(s): Roe
How long have you been a hunter: 7 years
Why you became one: Like Rae said, a dirty dripping myth drowned our parents and brother. He ate everything but their livers. And he died that night.
Weapon(s): katana
Personality: perky and happy on the outside, inside she feels like she isn't worthy (not of life but of being part of this team)
Bio: Rae said it all. I followed her not being able to leave the last of her family. The hunter trained Rae with guns and found another hunter to train her with the sword.
Appearance:
Other: My eyes are blue. These are contacts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowMuffinage

Username: RainbowMuffinage
Character Name: Skye Wendy Stoneson
Nickname(s): Bambi !
Race: Human.
How long you have been at the circus: Five years, roughly.
Your act: Animal Trainer, animal whisperer, musician.
Personality: Pretty easy going most of the time, but not very good at opening up to people. Generally very blunt and honest with people with most things, but when it comes to talking about her own thoughts and feelings, she's a little more cautious.
Biolraphy: Skye's parents threw her out when she was fifteen because she fell in love with a guy they didn't approve of and got pregnant. She had a lovely son called PJ, but he unfortunately died at the age of three, along with his father, at the hands of Skye's psychotic father. She joined the circus in the hope of finding a home for herself but tries not to get too involved with people in fear of getting hurt, and thus, she practices human-animal communication. Preferring animals to people, she spends most of her time alone with the animals of the circus.
Appearance: A massive cloud of red hair reaching down to the small of her back, sometimes wavy, sometimes straight. Soft amber-green eyes and ever so slightly tanned skin. A pear-shaped figure with a small waist. Both ears pierced seven times from lobe to cartilage. A soft, oval face with full lips and long eyelashes. Covered with tattoos ranging from the deathly hallows to her son's name. She has two full sleeves, and both her legs and back are tattooed as well.
Other: Her main companion is a wolf named Wolf whom she befriended when she was first kicked out of her home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W
Character Name: Ahanna Sildo
Nickname(s): Anna
Race: dark elf
How long you have been at the circus: just joined
Your act: juggler on horseback
Personality: withdrawn, doesn’t trust people right away, shy, has a problem with others because of bad experiences with others because of what she is
Bio: Ahanna lived happily for hundreds of years with her family in a small town that only had dark elves in it. Her mother was training her as a herbalist. The town was attacked, along with a neighboring town of light elves, and many died. The towns joined together to better fight off any more attacks. They lived this way for roughly twenty years and she became good friends with Rythen. The town was again attacked and they were told to run. They managed to escape. While looking for a safe place to go they happened upon a unicorn and a Pegasus who joined them. Soon after they found the circus.
Appearance:
Other: She rides the pegasus (male). They juggle as a team and solo. They are able to juggle just about anything from balls to flaming sticks to knives.

Character Name: Rythen Enro
Nickname(s): Ry
Race: light elf
How long you have been at the circus: just joined
Your act: juggler on horseback
Personality: bubbly, kind, though slightly suspicious after the attacks
Bio: Like Ahanna he lived happily with his family for hundreds of years. He was being trained to be the next leader of the town but then the attack happened. After the attack he grew depressed but Ahanna drew him out of it. They became fast friends. When the town was attacked again he wanted to stay and fight but was told by his father to save himself and Ahanna. He ran with her. The rest of his history is the same as her’s.
Appearance:
Other: He rides the unicorn (female) but don’t say anything about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondt
Username: Diamondt
Character Name: Cireminaelle Sylvarii Delindre
Nickname(s): Cire, Ciremin…
Race: Nine Tailed Fox Demoness
How long you have been at the circus: She comes and goes… Right now she’s been there for a bit more than 10 years.
Personality: Quite questionable, she changes a lot. Depends on the situation as well. Often keeps her distance towards people she knows, for she is immortal and bonding too strongly would only make her sad. Even though Cire’s distanced this doesn’t make her unpleasant, she’s a very nice woman. In battle or towards enemies she is cold, quiet, scary and a stereotype assassin.
Bio: There’s not much to tell about her, her parents were full blooded nine tails, which makes her one as well. They were very talented with Arcane Magic and made her practice this her whole youth. During practise she became blind because of an accident, this never stopped her from progressing though. Walking forward was what made her strong, and becoming strong was the only thing she wanted. Or what her parents wanted from her… In the end it didn’t matter, because strong she became.
Of course, Cire couldn’t live in the pack for all eternity, and left when she was about 500 years old. Along the way she met the Sahenthra family with the Hidden Circus, and sometimes she would join for a small period of time, then leave, then come back. Pretty much the flashlight performer of the circus, not that anyone cared, she had her reasons every time she left…. If only to allow the people she left behind to stand without her support, if she became too attached with them was reason enough.
Appearance: Her full fox form is in most eyes a beautiful one, pure white fur with intelligent ice blue eyes staring right through you. Which is because she’s blind, but that is a detail~ Compared to a regular fox, she’d be considered huge. Her shoulder would meet a human’s… Just imagine her tails.
About 20% fox.
When in human form, she’s able to change her appearance drastically, from hair color the the age of the human body. It makes meeting old friends more fun to her after all~
Other: Every tail of her’s stands for a power she’s able to use. The First four tails are the bending of the four basic elements. 5 Tails left~
5. Shapeshift from Nine Tailed fox to a human and everything in between. Her human appearance is easy for her to change, which she often does.
6. See the aura’s of everything living with a soul. Obviously a human’s is harder to read than a demon’s, angel’s or any other magical creature since those have a bigger Aura.
7. Use arcane magic, something the Delindre lineage is very very Known for. By mostly fox demons know about her lineage of course, maybe a few have heard her name outside of their race but that would be very rare. (When I say arcane magic think of incantations in foreign languages, signs drawn in the air, light and darkness alike…)
8. Every wound she has heals within 10 minutes, depending on the wound. She’s immortal, and the only ways to her would be her brains being blown out or a fatal injury inflicted on the heart. So they can heal, unless it would mean instant death.
9. Telepathy with those she closed a pact with. Which is like a magical contract.

Circus Folk
Username: Diamondt
Character Name: Aire (Ah-ree)
Nickname(s): Ree, Ahr... Anything in between.
Race: Immortal black winged cheetah.
How long you have been at the circus: Is about to arrive.
Your act: To be decided (yes, nothing is one of the options as well)
Personality: Like a smart young child, bubbly, hyper, comforting, sometimes a bit emotional and over exaggerating. People don't mind this as she never does it to hurt people, often her exaggeration would be about the lack of candy in whatever place she is in. Emotional as in crying because a human child lost his or her teddy bear. Those kinda useless stuff really get to her... Able to sense how people feel, and their energy. The language of the animals is energy after all.
Bio: Aire is a happy go lucky cheetah, who has the mind of a kid and won't lose it untill long long later, who has had quite some luck in her life. Except for the fact she never saw her parents after they were hunted, she had a fair and nice life. Of course, the fact her parents were hunted and killed left a scar emotionally... But nothing too worrisome.
Appearance:
(her black pupil is twice as big as a human's, so she has large eyes from her cheetah being)
Other: As she is a creature from nature, killing others is natural for her, and she would do so without doubt if her friends were in danger.
Aire loves playing, running, hunting (little bugs), outsmarting another, flying... A lot. Hates water.
Oh, she's claustrophobic as well. She came to the circus because Jatan had rescued her, and she wanted to pay in her debt... Without a plan. Aire would figure out something when she'd get there, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
Username: Zetsumei Bara.
Character Name: Melody Ann.
Nickname(s): Mel, Mellie, Mah.
Race: Succubus.
How long you have been at the circus: 0 days.
Your act: Rope walker.
Personality: Mellie is almost always happy. She love new friends, and loves to flirt.
Bio: She comes from an average family. They fought often, but they usually made up. After her mother's death, due to a disease, Mellie left, and was soon found at the circus.
Appearance:

Username: Zetsumei Bara.
Character Name: Lucifer Ray.
Nickname(s): N/A
Race: Immortal/Soul Stealer/Blood-sucking leech.
How long you have been at the circus: 2 weeks.
Your act: Acrobat.
Personality: He keeps to himself, hasn't spoken a word to anyone, and he keeps his eyes on the prize ... A fresh human soul, now and again. He isn't rude, he's actually quite sweet, but he enjoys being alone.
Bio: He showed up at the circus after hearing about it from some towns people. Going to it, he noticed odd things about everyone, and that they were somewhat like him. Consulting one of the members, they didn't say, so he showed them a side that no one...Not ANYONE...Should see.
Appearance:

Other: His information will slowly be revealed as the RP goes on.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-09-2012 at 02:11 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:46 PM

Time Zone's
Thank you Amani for the link
Time zone map

Crimson's- Pacific
Amani- Eastern
Aim- Eastern
Pappy- Eastern
Cal- Central

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 08-09-2011 at 04:01 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 07:46 PM

Reserved

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-13-2011, 08:00 PM

OPEN

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-13-2011, 08:51 PM

ok, I sent in my profiles
maybe we should make a post that has some of the different postions a circus has?

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 02-13-2011, 09:25 PM

yay de di yayay~ ^-^ Its ALMOST OPEN! *wails around screaming frantically and hyperly happily*

Cloaked Hatter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2011, 07:31 AM

Just wondering, is there a seperate skelly for Hunters? It's just a little odd with the whole race and act, things, and I was wanting to make one sometime this week.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-14-2011, 07:33 AM

Oh duh..*slaps forehead* One sec!

----------

Ok made one!!

diamondt

Old 02-14-2011, 04:05 PM

=O Good point =D Youre so clever cloak <3

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-14-2011, 11:52 PM

I changed my twins a bit. They are contortionists/dancers

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 07:11 PM

THE THREAD IS OPEN FOR POSTING!!! I made the first one:)

diamondt

Old 02-15-2011, 08:18 PM

Indeed you diiiiid <3 I made the second one, I'm like... So proud.

Cloaked Hatter
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2011, 04:11 AM

Making a Hunter character now. No idea what s/he's gonna be like yet, and probably won't have them done for the next few days. I'm actually not even supposed to be on right now. :P

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 04:22 AM

Ok just pm me whenever:)

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-16-2011, 05:11 AM

Hmm this seems interesting. I may join not sure if I want to make someone that's part of the circus or a hunter.

diamondt

Old 02-16-2011, 01:35 PM

<3 You really should Blue <3
Yeah, I'm trying to think of a hunter character who will hunt but won't be a sad and emo mary/gary type at the same time. *rolls eyes* Which is actually quite difficult.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-17-2011, 01:26 AM

I'm trying to think up a hunter character...I can usually come up with characters on the spot, this shouldn't be too hard...

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-17-2011, 02:03 AM

I could make a hunter as well if you'd like ^^

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-17-2011, 02:32 AM

Anyone who wants to make a hunter please do!!:) We have our first one! Thank you Queen!