Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-03-2013, 05:42 PM

Threat Level
| inspiration |
the futuristic setting and theme of psycho-pass (anime)
with a supernatural twist borrowed from D.Gray-Man
mixed with pieces of my roleplay, predatory ● instincts

Welcome to the OOC Thread for Threat Level. Here you can mingle with the users in the story and offer your own input and ideas. You can find the main thread here, and the recruitment spot over here. The OOC while IC can be found here. Enjoy and have fun!

Last edited by Xavirne; 12-26-2013 at 03:48 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-03-2013, 05:42 PM

TEAM A

Quote:
INTRODUCTION
Well hello there! The name's Sycom and I'll be the voice in your head. Eh?! You're still hung up on my name and not the fact that I'm trying to be creepy. Lame. Okay, so Sycom's not my real name, but it's the name I go by in the agency. You see, Simon Comeaux isn't all the fancy sounding. I just feel weird when people call me Simon, hence the name Sycom. It's badass and it goes along with what I do - communications and computers and saving your ass. I'm pretty much the voice of the agency. I give you the missions and your bearings. I'm also the guy that you can chat up whenever you'd like. Well, I was. That was until Daliah decided that I needed to move to the field. Something about being "awesome" and "sexy" had everything to do with it. Oh, Daliah's the main bosslady, by the way. And, if for some odd reason you get on Daliah's bad side, you just come to me and I'll make everything better. Growing up together, I know her ins and outs. I'm also her 'secret' boyfriend. She likes to deny it, but we've been seeing each other for a few weeks now.

So I'm supposed to share some information with you. I considered lying, but bosslady was standing over my shoulder (hottttt). Anyway, these are the thing you'll see on my IDENTIFICATION CARD.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT SYCOM
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Threat Level: 10
Name: Simon Comeaux
Code Name: Sycom
Alliance: Agent
Position: Senior Agent A
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Dating Daliah
Height: Five foot eleven inches
Weight: 158 pounds
Body Type: Average
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Other: 0101001101111001011000110110111101101101 tattooed around right wrist (name in binary).
PERSONALITY
Hey there, sport. Glad you made it this far. As a treat, I'll tell you a joke. A mecha and a man walk into a bar. Wait? How'd that joke go? Eh, oh well.

I was told to share my favorite color with you as well as my likes and dislikes. I don't really know where to start. I guess with color? My all-time favorite color is blue. Don't know why, but it is. As far as likes go, I'm a huge fan of computers, technology, intelligence, mechas, and Daliah. I'm not so fond of being babied, having to be reminded that I lost my mecha, and seeing Daliah upset. I think that's a good enough list, right?
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT SYCOM
Although a bit moronic at times, Sycom is an essential part of the team. His lighthearted demeanor and friendly personality make for a nice change as most agents are uptight and sully. Sycom's jokes are usually poorly executed and his lack of urgency tend to be his downfalls. However, his ability to be open-minded serves he and the agency nicely. He's an asset to the team for he's the creator of the system that monitors and tracks spiritual movement. Sycom's also the creator of the guns that the SFA uses. His computer brilliance does not go unnoticed. Now if only he would learn to keep his mouth shut (he talks too much).

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT SYCOM
Weapons: Double Voulge. Mecha TERMINATED on June 12th more than a year ago. Prior to termination, Sycom rode Fang.
Abilities/Powers: Professional hacker and computer genius. Fluid in binary and latin. Innovator and computer engineer. Very handy and able to fix just about anything.
Skills Lacking: It is not wise to let Sycom cook. It's also unwise to let him flirt with new female recruits as his romantic charm is at a minimum. Despite being well-versed in computers and technology, Sycom is not the brightest bulb when doing simple human chores.
HISTORY
Before being a vital part of the agency, I was a computer technician with the Department of Defense. I guess you could say that I've always worked within the government. It's true. It probably helps that my great, great grandfather was the president. Even my father worked for the government (he was a guard at the White House).

Since I brought dad up, I might as well talk about my childhood some. Unlike most, I still have both parents. I was born an only child and it stayed that way until Daliah came into our life. Though she was our neighbor, her older sister had a hard time caring for her (their parents were busy folk and never around much). My folks, being kindhearted gentle souls, decided to bring the two in. I didn't like it at first, but I grew to love both the girls, especially Daliah.

Mother works at a soup kitchen and my father is, as stated previously, a guard for the president. Recently, though, he retired and is helping mom with her soup kitchen.

Daliah, obviously, formed the agency and I followed suit when she asked me to join her. Her older sister, Mizzy, went on to be an entertainer. Unlike Daliah, she drew the short stick when it came to brains. You can use your imagination to guess what 'profession' Mizzy went into.

Anyway, I'm currently second in command with the agency. I'm also dating the boss. Don't. Stop. No. It's nothing physical. Yet. She's not really into intimacy so I've had to adjust my desires so that I don't push her away. She's had a hard past and I don't want to break her anymore than she already is. I hate to say it, but I'm the only thing she can count on these days. I'm her rock and her shoulder to lean on.

As far as much future desires go, I really just want to marry Daliah and raise a family. I want five kids. Four girls, one boy. Think it's possible? No, I thought not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
INTRODUCTION
Good afternoon. I understand that many of my fellow agents have submitted their reports. I suppose it's only fitting that I give you mine.

My name is Dezso Toth. I prefer Sai. Keep your horror stories to yourself. I've been with agency long enough to know what goes on behind closed doors. I have no sympathy for the creatures that placed themselves here. They should learn to fear morality.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT SAI
Threat Level: 45
Name: Dezso Toth
Code Name: Sai
Position: Leader of SRL and replacement senior agent
Relationship Status: Single
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs
Body Type: Slender but well-muscled, and built for an active life.
Hair: Silver (was once a light blond)
Eyes: Pale blue
Other: Sai is blind. Through SFA technology, he is able to see the "ghosts" of other people. It's like watching shadows and flickers of light move around him – he sees their essences and general impressions. He wears a blindfold while he's not on field, as he is still self-conscious and currently adjusting to the new tech he's been modified with. He has scars about his eyes that look like burns, as well as various scars scattered about him from a close encounter with death.
PERSONALITY
Many comment on my morals. They guide my every action. I am slow to anger, quick to show mercy, and eager to keep order. I am friendly. I hear that quite often.

Perhaps you should read the analysis. You’ll receive a better understanding of me there.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT SAI
Sai has a moral code that is uncanny, even for an agent. He is distinctly against the criminals, though doesn't treat them like animals. Sai is does not pursue relationships with criminals, and refuses to put them on the same moral scale as the agents themselves.

He makes friends easily, though not in a happy-go-lucky sort of way. Sai is known for his caring ways, as well as his protective nature. He is self-sacrificing, and will often give his own comforts to others who need them more.

There are moments when Sai's moral code restricts his actions. He will make foolish choices to save others, even if that said person is a criminal. He is brave, and self-sacrificing. Guilt haunts his every action.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT SAI
Weapons/Purium: Sai is known for using twin blades similar to long knives. He is particularly good with thrown objects, and has uncanny aim when it comes to handguns. He has a holster on his thigh for his Purium blaster (which he doesn't shy away from using, as it is a very effective disciplining tool), twin sheaths for his blades at his hips, and an assortment of hidden blades.
Abilities/Powers: Known for stealth attacks and ambushes. Sai is particularly good with catching others off guard.

He walks unheard, and is known for his grace and dexterity. His eyes, which are now enhanced by technology, can read things that others cannot see – he doesn’t receive the information as data, but as different shades of light. For instance: If someone is hurting, he can see the taint in their aura. Criminals have color, while everyone else has nothing but light. These “essences” are how he views the world now.
Skills Lacking: He lacks sight, which leads to mistakes on his part – namely depth perception for things that are too close to him. He is too trusting, which leads to poor judgment. He is good with long-range combat, but has a weakness for mental influence and anything too close to him. Anything that can get inside his head will easily take him down. Sai's guilt is a huge weakness for him, and easy to play off of.
HISTORY
My past? Oh. I was hoping we wouldn't discuss this, but ... if you wish.

I grew up in the city. I was happy there, though as an only child I was lonely. My only friend was the boy next door. Luke was older than me, but I enjoyed his company - we were practically brothers within the first few hours of knowing one another. I think he was the one who kept me sane during many long hours while my parents were busy with their work. But like all good things, it didn’t last.

It was difficult to watch my best friend leave. As Luke headed off to the military, I turned my attention toward a life of study. There was something about how things ticked that I enjoyed learning more about. I ended up stumbling across the corpse of what the SFA labeled as a low-class beast when I was in my younger twenties. This led to a new form of study - and a way into the agency.

I was never interested in joining the agency until they offered me a place to further my studies. I leaped at the chance, and swiftly learned that this was where I was meant to be. Through this opportunity, I came across many discoveries that furthered the SFA’s tactics and methods. I was the one who found a way to fuse monster blood with that of a criminal, hence creating the Identifier class. I was raised in ranks, and became head of the Supernatural Research Lab (SRL). We would arrive after a beast was killed and collect the pieces of it. Through study, we’d find its origin, type, and how to use it.

Things progressed well for me. I was in a high rank, I had supportive allies, and was continuing to further my education. That, of course, was when everything changed. My partner and I chose to study these monsters in their habitat – in the wild, essentially. This was a mistake. My entire team was taken down in the blink of an eye. It was a bloodbath that our protective team could not handle. I lost my sight, my companions, and nearly lost my life. If it weren’t for Sycom and Daliah, I never would have seen the light of day again (figuratively, of course. I still haven’t seen it since that day). I will never forget the event. It was my choice to observe the creatures on the field. I should have avoided them. The others might still be alive by now. Siri, Mal, Singe… it’s my fault. I have these scars to remind me of that with every waking moment, and my nightmares to haunt my sleep. I should have been more careful.

Upon returning to the SFA, I was given synthetic sight. I expect to be back in the field of work by the end of the month. The biggest issue I'll have is adjusting to my new sight....
Quote:
INTRODUCTION
Hello! My name is Helena. Oh, Siri now. I forget to use my agent name on occasion. I have always done that. I get far too friendly with my teammates, and forget that we've changed.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT SIRI
Threat Level: 13
Name: Helena Marx
Code Name: Siri
Position: Purium researcher
Sex: Female
Relationship Status: In love with Sai
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Body Type: Slender and dainty
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Other: Siri is known for her smile and her kindness.
PERSONALITY
I am sweet, and kind. Forgiving. I suppose you could say that I enjoy making friends. I love my team, and adore some of the people around me. I look forward to working with everyone, and will do all I can to make our work pleasant.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT
Siri is kind and gentle, and always willing to drop what she's doing to help others. She hates seeing other suffer, and enjoys spending her time working toward bettering the life of the criminals and agents around her.

Though she is sweet, she tends to get carried away with her work. Siri is occasionally oblivious to danger, or thinks that her innocence will keep her safe.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT SIRI
Weapons/Purium: She doesn't use many weapons, but she does carry a handgun with her in case of emergencies. Siri is not known for her aim or combat skills.
Abilities/Powers: Siri has worked with Purium ever since she joined the SFA. After becoming a part of the Supernatural Research Lab (SRL), she learned to ease the effects of Purium through technology and anesthetics.
Skills Lacking: Any kind of combat, and doesn't work well under stress.
HISTORY
My history is brief, and a bit boring. If I do say so myself, I could write it out better than if we were just talking. Oh? Alright, I suppose I'll just have to keep talking.

I grew up with loving parents in a good neighborhood. I was top of my class, and got heavily involved in classes. I was intrigued by biology and various substances that effected the body.

I signed up for the SFA years ago, and have been in the Supernatural Research Lab ever since. My job is namely to help bond criminals with their Purium, which I wish was less painful for them. I make adjustments to their Purium, and work hard to keep them as comfortable as possible.

Hmm. What else. I find Sai very endearing, in his own way. He's got this cute smile that he gets when he finds a solution, and he moves like he knows the secrets of the universe. Ah, there I go. Getting carried away again. Silly me! I ... don't have anything else to say. Can we be finished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
INTRODUCTION
My name is Veronika. You see all these inventions and machines, don't touch them. If you do, you will wish you had never been born. Other then that, I am quite friendly. How is your day going?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT VOLKOV
Threat Level: 50
Name: Veronika Volkov
Code Name: Volkov
Position: Healer/Inventor
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 120
Body Type: Curved but on the slender side
Hair: Very pale purple with dark purple tips
Eyes: Ice blue
Other: She has a tattoo of fiery phoenix wings on her back.
PERSONALITY
I am actually a very strong willed person, if I wasn’t I would be dead. I have been a go-getter all my life and aim to always be that way. I haven’t really been a part of a team that is so important. But I was transferred here because my skills for healing where really needed I guess. This will be interesting.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT VOLKOV
Veronika is a very caring person, but has always had her guard up. She has an abundance of knowledge, ideas, and intellect. Many times she finds it hard to relate to other human beings because she is so devoted to her work. Sometimes she believes she is right and can come off as snooty and a know it all. She also can get quite aggressive if people go up against her because she fights for every idea and belief. That’s another reason why she got here, because she will fight to the very end.
NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT VOLKOV
Weapon: Mecha tiger programmed to her DNA
Abilities/Powers: This tiger acts and moves like any would expect from the actual animal, but it has a shield build into it where it transforms to protect Volkov and also has guns in it to protect her if the criminal goes bad.
Skills Lacking: Though she went through the military, Volkov isn’t really meant for fighting. She has an incurable disease that she has been fighting her entire life, and under great stress her skin breaks and causes major bleeding. She is getting used to keeping herself calm and cool under the stress but even with all the things she has invented to keep herself alive, she is still very weak.
HISTORY
Veronika was the youngest of 6 brothers, and the pride of her mother. Being so fair skinned and beautiful, the young girl was raised to be a flower of beauty. She was the youngest girl to win a beauty pageant at age 10 among teens. Bred for beauty, Veronika was a gentle and caring soul, who helped and nurtured the dreams of her brothers and her friends.

Then the accident happened.

A crazed criminal found out about her, from her commercials on TV for being the most beautiful girl in the world for her age. Obsessed with beauty and fusing it with chemicals and technology, Veronika was kidnapped and her family slaughtered before her eyes. The most painful thing in the world was getting spattered with their blood, and at that very moment everything changed.

She was tested upon and tortured.

The man held her in his secret lab for almost half a year. He wanted to improve upon her, and enhance her beauty. After months of painful surgeries and getting abused, she was rescued. The situation had lost control, and during the shoot out she had jumped on her captor and stabbed him to death. Ever since, she strove to stop people from ever hurting others again.

She studied ways to fix her disease and because she listened to her captor’s studies of mechanical animals and robots she created those things for good. She had always been extremely smart, but had never followed the path of knowledge until recently.

Volkov joined the army and graduated with amazing rank and standards. She had invented many new weapons, healing techniques, and enhancements that were all the rage. Offered the spot in the SFA she jumped on it, and bringing her only companion, her mecha tiger scar, she was prepared to rid the world of hideous people like the one who had killed her family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorikawa
INTRODUCTION
You…want an introduction? All I can give you is my…name…Mozilla…which is actually my code…name…isn’t it?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT MOZILLA
Threat Level: IT’S OVER 9000 313
Name: Yuri Foxx
Code Name: Mozilla
Alliance: Criminal
Position: Identifier A
Orientation:Bi
Height: 6’6’’
Weight: 166
Body Type: Thinner than average.
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Violet-white
Other:Scars from things like broken bottles all over the back. Wears an arm band, hidden by his sleeves, that has two dagger pendants on it.
PERSONALITYYou…want to know…my personality…from my point of view…? I hesitate in my speech…when thinking of what to say next. I don’t understand…how humans work. The men abuse the women with no repercussions. They degrade them, rape them, treat them like the trash that they themselves actually are…why? It makes no…sense………………I like reading….romance. The men in them…are actually attractive…and gentlemen…Movies are boring. They have no imagination…no originality, and they suck it from those viewing…sports are pathetic too. Men crashing into each other and getting injured and then calling it fun. The women’s sports aren’t televised like men’s. It’s just another sexist aspect of society…I may be male but I have never acted like those pigs. My support is only for women…it’s why I’ve killed so many of those bastards…Also ever touch a child; I will kill you regardless of your sex.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT MOZILLA
Mozilla acts emotionless and heartless. However it has been deemed that he can get along with anyone, depending on the subject. This is possibly due to the fact that he has been labeled as a psychopath, and thus has the ability to fake emotions perfectly, though he doesn’t seem to try to often unless it benefits him. He seems to highly dislike men who treat woman as unequal, while he himself treats them as equals. He is hard to control when he finds out about a man abusing his wife or something of the likes, being he tries to go and kill the man. He doesn’t care about the reverse, saying “it’s the karma of their idiocy.” He still identifies as a man, and is normally easy to satiate with romance novels, his favorite being a series known as Black Dagger Brotherhood. He does not like movies as previously mentioned, but seems to have no problem with videogames. He is also protective of children and has killed people in public for abusing them. He is honest of his opinions and does not harm other without knowing about them, or in self-defense, the former usually ending up with him killing them. He has a hitch in his speech, but this will disappear if he what is presumed to be engrossment, with what he is talking about.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT MOZILLA
Weapons/Purium: Two daggers with wire covering the handles. This comes from the hidden band on his arm. The band becomes the daggers, which he is adept at using, long with the wire that’s attached to the handles. The wire never cuts him, this is because of it being part of his Purium.
Abilities/Powers: Other than his ability to find monsters as an identifier, he is adept at knowing what caused injuries. Due to his years of killing for the abused and being abused, he has become quite skilled at telling what caused an injury, if it was actually falling, or a punch, or whether it was a knife or paper cut, he can almost always identify it. He is also physically fit oddly enough, despite his thin frame. He is better at attacking from afar though using his wires, and using them to stab opponents with the daggers. He is best against men, usually taking away their chances of having children first, and then killing them.
Skills Lacking:He is not the best at making plans, or anything that might have needed schooling as he was self-taught and thus not sure what to actually learn. He is bad at timing when he works with others and thus is better off under someone’s leadership.
HISTORY
You…want to know my history…now? I guess the only way….to know it is for…me to tell you. My father was a drunken bastard…who would abuse my mother…beat her with his fists…and me as well when I was older. I had put up with it for so…many years, he even started breaking glass bottles…on my back. I couldn’t go to the hospital…without my father becoming more pissed off. I always just let him finish and then did the best I could in front of our bathroom mirror. I was so injured that I could never go to school, so I started sneaking off to the library, and getting books to learn from them. I was seventeen when I snapped. My father beat my mother to death, and then lunged after me. I took a bottle and smashed it against a wall, breaking it, and then I shoved the broken part right into his face, especially the eyes. After I took away his eye sight I grabbed a knife and made sure that he would never have the ability to produce children again. He ended up in the hospital telling them it was me, but he didn’t even know how to describe his own son’s appearance so it was easy for me to sneak in and put some coke in the IV. I mean soda, not the drug. It replaced the medicine that was in it and he died from not having it. They couldn’t find me after that. I started to find out a lot more about this world by walking around in it. Anytime I found a woman who was injured in anyway, I charmed her into telling me who did it, the truth. Every time I found out it was a man, I tracked him down and killed him. I did the same with children, killed their abusive parents. Filth creates more filth in this world, thus its best to kill it all before it can.

I had mostly got away due to people being unable to describe me without seeming crazy or just getting it wrong. I eventually was caught and put through the tests here. When I passed them, they offered me this job.. Since we are destroying filth, I don’t mind it. It’s better than being executed, or rotting away somewhere. Anything else you want to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkLupine
INTRODUCTION
Well hello there, precious. I think it's quite brave you want to know more about me. There's more to the Lolipop than a pretty face and killer figure...Killer...Hmm. Funny how those things slip out...isn't it, sweetness?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT LOLIPOP
Threat Level: 200
Name: Sariah Leith
Code Name: Lolipop
Position: Enhancer A
Height: Five foot, two inches
Weight: Unknown
Body Type: Slender, Fit
Hair: Curly and Carroty Red
Eyes: Hazel
Other: Lolipop loves wearing revealing gothic lolita fashions and 40's screen vixen styles. She also has a notorious sweet tooth.
PERSONALITY
I have a lovely personality. I'm the type of girl you can confide in, but if you betray me prepare to suffer. But you won't do that will you? I thought not. What a sweetheart...Oh yes, back to my personality. Flirtation is one of my favorite games but unless you're a man who can keep up and sweep me off my feet, don't expect more than that.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT LOLIPOP
Lolipop is an incredibly sensual individual with a love for glamour and the macabre. She has some symptoms of histronic personality disorder but not enough to grant an HPD diagnosis. She tends to experience bloodlust in battle, thankfully we've rerouted that into her abilities. Lolipop is brave and loyal to those who are good to her. Her sense of humor is surprisingly light or even silly. It has been noted she possesses a violent and fearful reaction towards blonde women in their late forties and early fifties. She is open to giving advice to others who ask her. To her credit she has a warm heart encased within her myriad issues.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT LOLIPOP
Weapons/Purium: Clawed Gauntlets
Abilities/Powers: The energy between Lolipop's gauntlets and her bloodlust create purple lightning, which she can use like extensions of the claws. Or when the team needs an extra boost, she can blast her allies with it and give them an adrenaline rush. This second technique is highly draining and can only be done twice per battle.
Skills Lacking: She has low endurance levels, she's built for speed and ranged offense, not taking hard hits. Off the battlefield, Lolipop doesn't trust others easily. She is prone to insomnia, further wearing on her endurance levels.
HISTORY
She had blonde hair...

I remember my mother. She was sweet, gentle, and kind. Have you ever seen Rita Hayworth, darling? She looked like that. Classic beauty with long wavy red hair. I idolized her. She taught me everything I know about makeup and hairstyles. Momma could bake as well. I never did get that recipe for lemon cookies. My darling Momma loved my father. No, he didn't look like Rock Hudson or Cary Grant. Papa had the looks of Clint Eastwood but the wiles of Don Juan. Not a good combination. Oh those old movie references again. My parents cultured that appreciation into me. Anyhow, Papa found someone he thought to be more beautiful than my mother. He left to marry her instead then demanded joint custody of me. He would regret this mistake.

She just had the kind of face you wanted to scrape repeatedly
to see just how much makeup was caked on...

My stepmother had two faces. One towards my father was saccharine perfection, one towards me as the scum beneath her designer heels. While Papa went to work, she made my life hell. Constantly my appearance fell under fire. From my eyelashes to my toenails, I was made to feel hideous. I hated her. How gorgeous she thought she was and she had the gall to gloat about how she 'owned' Papa while he still was married to Momma. Every summer I had to endure this woman. One day, I had made a batch of brownies for Papa's birthday week. The witch said something...Ah, 'Little piglets don't deserve sweets.' Then she took the pan and began to eat one of Papa's brownies. I don't remember why but suddenly the big kitchen knife was in her gut, my hand on the handle. I laughed and introduced her to it again. And again...and again...then her face. That disgusting, plastic filled face...It was her turn to sit in the closet with no food for several hours. It was her damned turn.

To her credit, she looked splendid in red.

Ahem! Sorry. Needless to say I ran before I could be taken away from my darling Papa. He couldn't love a criminal, neither could Momma. I had to survive on my own. Conning my way out of starvation, I picked up this terrible habit of killing people who found out about my past or betrayed me. The SFA found me eventually--they always do--and instead of being put to death I was offered a chance to live. I would have been a fool not to take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
INTRODUCTION
Introduce myself? You must be joking. Nothing I say would change your opinion of me. After all I am a criminal.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT VEX
Threat Level: 286
Name: Nikita Davis
Code Name: Vex
Position: Breaker A
Orientation: Bi
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 133
Body Type: Average/Athletic
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Lavender
Other: Always wears a black suit with white pinstripes, black gloves and a maid like headband.
PERSONALITY
Seriously why are you still pestering me with this useless crap? Really I would like nothing more than for you to just leave me alone. There I told you what I like so stop pestering me.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT VEX
Vex can be somewhat of a flirt, but don't let that fool you. She is a cold hearted bitch and wouldn't think twice about betraying, harming or murdering someone who got in her way or she just didn't like. Trusting others isn't her thing and neither is being told what to do. Despite this if you do manage to get on her good side or she decides she likes you she can be a trustworthy and loyal ally. If you cross her then you better be prepare to face the consequences.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT VEX
Weapons/Purium: Her weapon of choice is throwing knives. She carries at least six of them on her person at all times. Her Purium is the pocket watch she has.
Abilities/Powers: Her pocket watch allows her to manipulate time and space. It's limited to a max of 30 foot radius around her depending on how many people and animated objects are near her at the time. Things such as totally stopping time or moving through space are very draining. If she's not careful she could lose her life.
Skills Lacking: Defence isn't one of her things, unless she has no choice. She has a tendency to act before thinking both on and off the battlefield, especially if she thinks she has the upper hand.
HISTORY
Really now are we still at this? I bet you're not bothering Reino with all of this nonsense. Actually this whole thing was probably Sycom's idea right? I'll teach that guy a thing or two for putting me through all this hassle. What? You think I'd really kill him...not over something as trivial as this well maybe if he wasn't such a hottie, but that doesn't excuse stupid things like this.

I guess if you really must know I'll tell you a little bit. No one really ever would have guessed that I would become a killer. Growing up I was part of a happy little family, even if my mother and I didn't always see eye to eye. No I'm not going to tell you some sob story about coming from an abusive family. No, no my story isn't that droll. Growing up I was picked on by the other kids and when I'd fight back it was normally me who go in trouble for defending myself. So I became reclusive, a loner.

Over time things got a little better. That was until went into high school. Apparently the fact that things were easy for me and I had to put little effort into getting good grades made some of my peers angry. They thought they could bully me again. The girl who had become reclusive, who was quiet and shy or at least they thought she was. Hahaha, they were in for a rude awakening. That girl wasn’t about to take anyone’s shit not anymore. While younger she had been betrayed and bullied way to many times to let it happen again. So when they thought they could push me around or make me cry I showed them something else. I showed them my pent up angry and what I was really capable of doing.

Now that I think about it. Maybe I was a little hasty in killing those four. It would have been more fun to have let them suffer a little bit before killing them. Oh well, what’s done is done…then again I could try going back to change how I handled things. Give my younger self some tips to boot. What you really think I would really try a time jump like that? Are you stupid or something? The outcome wouldn’t be pretty if I attempted that sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto
INTRODUCTION
Hello there fellow being, an odd greeting eh? Heh, I'm not sure if you could really classify many of us as humans anymore after what has been done and is being done. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all right? People are such interesting and ressilient creatures, I wonder how they will fair within the future. Hmm, I suppose you are curious about me correct, or you would not be reading this? My name is Kanra Fuwadearu. I am from Japan origionally, and my name is also what helped to influence my code name, for you see my last name means "Son Of Discord" in english. Ironic no? I look forward to allowing you to get to know me, and do not worry, the "Berserker" case will be discussed later.
~Enjoy~
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT DISCORD/BERSERKER
Threat Level: 100+ (Exact level is unknown due to mental state)
Name: Kanra Fuwadearu
Code Name: Discord/Berserker
Position: Breaker A2
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5ft 11inches
Weight: 135lbs
Body Type: Slender, Light Muscle.
Hair: White
Eyes: VioletGray/White
Other: An X shaped scar on the palm and back of his right hand.

PERSONALITY
Perhaps I am not the best to try and explain my personality, for as I see it I am quite...plesant. Others however have had mixed feelings about me in the past however. Hmm, I suppose I am not the one for to fancy or over the top things. I prefer them more personal and simple, rather than big and flashy. I do enjoy unique and odd things however, though certain people might find them rather distasteful. As for colors if that is what you are looking for, various shades of red seem to attract my attention...is that bad? Other than that, typically blacks, whites, grays..more earthy tones serve my purposes in terms of clothing and likes. I love mysteries, finding out what makes other things tick, I can't resist a good challenge. There is another me, he is the one they gave the name "Berserker" to, see, I told you it would come up. I guess most of my personality you will have to discover yourself, or wait and see.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT DISCORD/BERSERKER
Kanra is complicated personality and mentaly wise. Many have questioned his sanity in the past, especially when he at times seems to talk to himself. Kanra suffers from DID, Dual Identity Dissorder. Some believe this is who he is talking to, for oddly enough, he seems to get along quite well with this other personality, which confuses doctors then as to why the two are not intergrated. Kanra himself is easy going and quite active/energetic. He is curious and quick witted. Smart and strong willed, though he is often known to say what he thinks and feels. He can be a bit dark and eerie at times, which goes along with his questionable sanity. This other personality however, is not one to cross. It is bold, blunt and straightforward. This "Other Kanra" is cold a lot of the time and often rude and rebellious, he makes his feelings known, and cares little who knows or for athourity. He pushes the limits of their body, doing whatever it takes to get what he wants when he has his mind set on something, even if it risks their wellbeing. He can be ruthless, and enjoys fighting and blood. In an odd way, this other side is an advantage for the others, since it makes him excell at his job, though handling him is another story. Many things trigger this other side, strong emotions, blood, battles..at times he just..pops up. Kanra is Clostorphobic, he can not handle small, dark places due to his past, which is a slight way for the agents to control him. Both excell at various weapons, especially blades, and combat. They are quick learners and can handle much that would make others squirm and uncomfortable, which makes handling the "dirty buisiness" easy for them.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT DISCORD/BERSERKER
Weapons/Purium: Inducer. When Discord, the one on the left is used, but becoming Berserker, causes his weapon to shift to match as the one on the right. His Purium is a stone that sits within the hilt of the sword during combat, or within a ring when not. It is blue in color for Discord, but will often turn red for Berserker. He also carries various smaller knives/Needles (He always seems to mysteriously have a blade with him, dispite having them taken away a lot.)
Abilities/Powers: His blade's overall weight is heavier than that of a normal sword, unable to be lifted by most others, though to him it is as light as a feather in a sense. The blade itself is extreamly durable and sharp for combat, the blade never dulling. Kanra is able to channel energy into tangable form using the stone and blade as a medium. This allows him to wield energy at will by use of the sword or his ring. He is able to draw energy in from other living or electrical things to add to his own energy, or he is able to do the opposite, infusing his energy into other living or electrical things. Each form of the sword and color of the stone determins the type of energy as well. When Discord is in control, the energy and sword form comes off as being light, while Berserker's energy and sword are dark. The energy is able to be used in stimulating cells for rapid or quicker healing. He is able to channel it into bolts, blasts, shields, etc with the ring, or through his sword into powered up energy attacks etc. These abilities with energy also make him more sensitive to energy and changes in the world around him, sort of like a sixth sense. His energy is also tied to his emotions. The more energy used at one time, the more it drains him and leaves him needing to rest and recharge. Kanra is bi-lingual, able to speak many languages he often serves as a translater at times. He is good with interrogation or infiltration, since his spontanious and often all over the place mind and patterns make him hard to pin down and tend to wear down others. He excells at combat and skills needed for the field itself. His mind allows him to think outside the box a lot and in ways others would not, coupled with being a quick study, he keeps most on their toes. He also has many odd little tallents that serve various purposes.
Skills Lacking: His people and communication skills are a bit iffy, because of his personality, he would drive most people mad if allowed to over time. It is also a very bad idea to give him permission to do any sort of experiments or medical things. Not from his lack of knowledge, but for...other...reasons. He has trouble with following directions and listening to authority at times, especially when Berserker. He also has a tendancy to have a short attention span.

HISTORY
You wish to know about my history hmm? Alright, though you may not like what you find out....

I have always had a fasctination with the world around me, what makes things tick, people, animals, living things really. My father was not the nicest man to me and my mother, he was strict...very strict. He liked things in order, and having them his way. He was old fashioned, he believed being the man of the house, he was entitled to respect and having his way. If we crossed him, we were delt with, harshly. I spent many hours of my child hood locked down in the basement in a little metal storage locker, that was barley bigger than a bathtub. The silence, darkness and lack of space drove me crazy, though no matter how much I begged or promised, it was either that or a very rough beating. I was a child, but he did not care, I was his son, I belonged to him in a sense. There were not many people I could turn to, many in school were already wary of me, and my mother would not dare cross my father.

I guess that is around the time that he showed up, the other me. He started out as merely someone to talk to, to keep me company and help me when things got worse. I guess over the years, he developed into a more influential being, which only served to anger my father more. He did not like how the other me made me act, it ended up getting me more and more into trouble with him. I do not remember much about the incendent, I remember my father yelling and hitting me...Next thing I remember it was night, there were police sirens and blood everywhere. I guess that is how I became labled as a criminal eh? After that I was taken in and attempted to be evaluated and fixed. MANY doctors have tried to fix me, to no advail, a few getting hurt in the process. This other me is not going anywhere and honestly, I do not want him to. That is really as much detail you need to know about my past.

When I was taken into the agency to work for them and be used as a guinea pig, I was not to worried. Though when they gave me that odd enhancment, something changed. It became easier to distinguish between me and the other me, for now, when the other me comes out, my eyes turn white. He also seems to enjoy gas masks for some reason, says it protects his face during certain things. His presence also seems to affect my weapon, it shifts to match which side is in charge. I was given the code name Discord, and he Berserker. We have been working for them ever sence, though they seem to keep a close eye on us. We also tend to be a favorite lab rat of theirs...

So that is me, I hope you enjoyed~

Last edited by Xavirne; 01-30-2014 at 01:52 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-03-2013, 05:43 PM

TEAM B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke
INTRODUCTION
Hmm? Wha- Who's bothering me n--- Oh, hello. I am your Hime and you may refer to me as such. You will be there to help me right? After all, we're a team now. Don't you worry yourself any, I won't just leave you there to die, I'm stronger than I look. Don't let my small stature and innocent face fool you, I'm quite the force to be reckoned with in combat; after all, one can't become a senior agent on good looks and money alone. What, you don't believe me? You really underestimate me that much? Well, how about you put your money where your mouth is?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT HIME
Threat Level: 37
Name: Olivia Estelle Rue Parker
Code Name: Hime
Position: Senior Agent B
Orientation: Straight, though can come off as bi-sexual
Height: four foot, eleven inches
Weight: 97 pounds
Body Type: Petite
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Electric Blue
Other: Has ears pierced once and always has blue butterfly wings in her hair. Enjoys playing the violin.
PERSONALITY
Personality? I'm perfect, what more is there to say? I'm a princess and behave as such so you should treat me as such, do I make myself clear? What's with that look? I told you to treat me like a princess, you'll regret it if you don't...
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT HIME
Hime has been among those listed as showing bi-polar tendencies. Though she can treat her team and others like the most important people in the world, in the same breath she can go about ripping them to shreds with mere words. It is not uncommon for the woman to use her small stature and large blue eyes as a weapon against others as she ensures that things (including missions) and taken care of in the way she wants them to be. The woman does know how to compromise though as she is not one to be oblivious to the fact that the majority stands against her; however, in her mind, should the compormise be chosen, she has won for it was her 'idea'. Even with a venom tongue, Hime will not leave a teammate behind, nor will she leave a job unfinished.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT HIME
Weapons: V.O.L.F. A vertical ordinance, long-range fighting mech. This mech can quickly process information that the SFA sends out to their teams. The mech can be controlled both by the SFA or, as it usually is, by Hime. Her butterfly wing hair pins also double as daggers, the pattern on the wing being a piece of technology also allows for them to be bombs; one wing is a high impact explosive while the other serves as a tear gas bomb.
Abilities/Powers: Analysist and battle strategist. Can quickly process current events, many times to the smallest detail, and act or plan accordingly. Can work even in pinch situations to minimize loss and/or damages. Also fluid in French and Italian due to her mother's work. Hime is also excellent in hand-to-hand combat, training herself so that she can fight successfully in any situation.
Skills Lacking: Don't entrust her with items of importance if they aren't hers, she will lose them. From time to time, she may lose something of her own as well. She's just forgetful.
HISTORY
I am the daughter of a Congressman and a fashion designer, both whom had never anticipated having any children. In fact, I was only conceived due to a night of intoxication after both parties had received news of their successful endeavors. The two however, were not married, nor engaged and after their romp of the night, went their two separate ways until one day, Rue's future father was greeted by a very fazzled beauty on his doorstep early one morning. Upon hearing the news, like many panicked couples, they wed and 6 months later, being premature, the tiny, wonderful me was born.

My premature birth worried the two parents and I was put on constant watch by private doctors until I was a toddler and it was more than evident that the child would live. Both parents worked constantly, my mother traveling the world to put on fashion shows and photoshoots while my father, when home, would lock himself in his office, behind a mountain of papers and old leather bound books. This didn't necessarily upset me and the constant attention from the household maids was enough to keep me happy.

As years went by and I began to grow old enough for school, my parents started fighting in the limited time that they would see each other. From time to time it was about school and how the girl was to be educated, other times it was about how I was always locked up in the house which usually led to arguments about how me being home was like a punishment to her father. I eventually caught on to their fighting and saw how it caused the maids to scurry about and do whatever they could to appease the fighting couple and to keep them from fighting in front of me. Never once did the I cry though, rather, I learned from that behavior and soon found that my anger and demands got me further than my cheerful behavior did.

Though my parents didn't divorce, they did live apart from each other, I was taken in by my mother whom quickly enrolled me into public schooling. It was in the early years of elementary school that I learned that my bossy demeanor did not work on my classmates as well as it did on the maids at home; they would ignore me, tell on me, and just did not do as I wished. After numerous complaints by parents, my mother pulled me from my first school and enrolled me into another. That was there I was able to really start the Princess act. I found that acting meek and silent, almost innocent to a fault brought about a desired reaction.

As time went on, the attention just drew on to be the same and it got borning. On top of that, my parents just seemed so disinterested in anything that I was doing, leaving the maids to fawn over me as they always did. So, was does any self respecting child do that wants the attention of her parents as well? Why join the military of course! Yup, that's what I did and I was good at it. Combat wasn't so much my thing, but of course I had to learn some of that as well. I can fight, but I don't like to. My scores soared in battle tactics, after all, in order to manipulate people, you have to be aware of a situation and details. This just allows me to boss more people around. It's safe to say that my parents were very verbal about what I was doing, but they couldn't do much with the amount of attention I was getting from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a91nicole
INTRODUCTION
I'm Artemis. Now I'm pretty new to SFA, okay very new. Part of what drew me to them and vice versa is my knowledge and interest on the mythology of ancient cultures. Let's just say I didn't get in here on my brawn necessarily. A lot of it is my cleverness and understanding of the sacred. I do also come from Europe which has something to do with it, as it's a land steeped in mythology and arcanum of the past.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT ARTEMIS
Threat Level: 25
Name: Eve Rathburn
Code Name: Artemis
Position: New Agent B
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 140 lbs
Body Type: Athletic, similar to a tennis player’s body.
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark Blue
Other: She does have a tattoo written in latin on her rib cage. The text, in English reads:
Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.
Note: This is a quote from Homer’s Odyssey, which Artemis is very fond of.
PERSONALITY
I am largely an intellectual. I enjoy a conversation that challenges me, and a job that challenges me. I do like to joke around, though I typically play more in the lands of satire, sarcasm, and wit than in the land of simpleton humor. I love to teach and share and read, but I do have little patience for those of small mind. I am outgoing, but if a crowd seems unwilling to share or simply unpleasant, I will not be a jester for their entertainment.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT ARTEMIS
Artemis is very eloquent with her words, and a good choice for delicate conversations. She knows how to remain calm throughout a controversial discussion. She is not necessarily an aggressive type. She does show signs of being willing to spar, and of enjoying it, but not needlessly. Agent Artemis seldom raises her voice, and only raises it to be heard over a crowd, not to yell. Generally, she is a pleasant enough character- she can speak with most people and is outgoing. She is very intelligent, though her area of expertise does fall on the arcanums and mythologies of ancient culture. That knowledge can be helpful when dealing with certain creatures, though she does have a habit of going into long-winded tales of myths and heroes. When it comes time to get work done, however, she is very clever. She focuses.
Now on the other side of the coin, Artemis has displayed frustration with others. It is usually shown when she feels people don’t respect intellect. Pretentious would be a fitting word in some situations. She is also very skilled at insulting someone in a way that sounds simply beautiful, but when a little thought is put into it, it is quite offensive. Though not quick to temper, her tongue is sharp. Another thing of note is that Artemis does not respect those that do not respect her. Though her intelligence scores were impressive, her teachers did include notes about how she would refuse to listen to them if she disagreed. Artemis also has, on more than one occasion, commandeered a class period and systematically proven a teacher wrong. Though generally harmless to others physically, she can be quite a frustrating person should she decide someone is of inferior intelligence.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT
Weapons: She carries a compound bow that has a variety of arrow options. Some explode on contact, others can poison, some carry diseases inside their tips. Some of the arrows carry an electric current with can be used to stun creatures as well. Artemis is a nearly perfect marksman with a bow, which is why she uses it rather than some of the extremely high tech weapons. For close combat, she does carry two pistols. She has also been trained in hand to hand combat, though her bow is certainly her go to weapon. And of course, she has her weapon to use on the criminals should they disobey.
Abilities/Powers: Artemis possesses Ajax, a massive white stag that she can ride. Though an animal, Ajax is able to identify the supernatural a bit before Artemis would be able too (one of the most treasured gifts of the stag throughout mythology, she’ll tell you). Though he is nowhere near as skilled as an identifier is, he does give Artemis a bit of protection if for some reason she were to be alone. She does ride Ajax during battle to aid her in staying on edges of the fight, where her intelligence and impeccable aim can be put to the best use.
Skills Lacking: She is not very strong physically. Though she knows the technique of hand-to-hand combat, her body strength is only so much. Artemis is not necessarily a fighter. She has incredible knowledge of the weaknesses of the supernatural beings, but typically she leaves fighting for the more qualified agents. Artemis is also very quick to judgement, and humility is a word that is hardly in her vocabulary. Also we do have to note that she called an agent “A fusty nut with no kernel” when he make the mistake of saying Artemis was the goddess of the moon, when in fact, according to her, Artemis only became associated with the moon during the Renaissance. So yes, one of her flaws is that she can be quite rude.
HISTORY
I was born to a professor and a writer. Therefore what became of me seems fitting. As the offspring of such intellectuals, I was raised to be one myself. My parents were so proud when I bit my thumb at a very dull shop worker. For those of you that have not read the original Romeo and Juliet, to bite your thumb at someone is the same as giving them the middle finger.
My first poem as a child was The Odyssey, and from that point on I found myself fascinated by the culture that once ruled the European world. Growing up in France, I was surrounded by the artwork of the ancients, and my family and I would travel to Italy often to see Rome. Naturally, I found my home in ancient cultures and literature, and throughout school I made it my business learn as much as I could with the resources given me.
I had friends like anyone else, but we never seemed to hit the ‘stupid teenager’ phase that so many do. As I progressed through my schooling, I found my interests focused the most on ancient beasts, demons, animals. This interest of mine is of course a large part of why I made it to SFA in the first place. I also worked extremely hard in my subjects because I wanted to go into the SFA; I knew my calling would be in a job where I could use my knowledge and not just tell others as a teacher. After taking the test, I was quite pleased with my score, and I found myself here. I’m still very new to the job but I cannot wait to pursue it further.

Quote:
INTRODUCTION
Tch, no thanks. Introductions aren't my style.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT REINO
Threat Level: 311
Name: Reese Kane O'Mallie
Code Name: Reino
Position: Identifier B
Height: Six foot five inches
Weight: 187 pounds
Body Type: Mesomorph, but more on the lean side
Hair: Short and black
Eyes: Narrow and gold
Other: Reino always wears a suit and tie and his hands are always veiled by gloves.
PERSONALITY
It's best if you just stop pestering me to fill this out. I don't like completing petty tasks and I certainly don't want to "open up" and "share" with the likes of you. If I must say one thing, I absolutely loathe those "happy-go-lucky" individuals. They make me barf rainbows and butterflies. I was supposed to be on Sycom's team. I gave him a death threat. Now I'm paired with Hime. Great...
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT REINO
As noted by his cold and haughty behavior, Reino is probably one of the least friendly people you'll ever met. Reino has no qualms when it comes to betrayal and murder. It's why his Threat Level is so off the charts; he simply does not care. Reino is indifferent and lacking empathy. He's the kind of guy that would kick a puppy if it just so happened to block his path. Besides being a total ass, Reino does have his redeeming qualities. Although completely untrustworthy,he'll save your ass -- and, please, don't be grateful, he's only doing it to save himself the hassle of extra paperwork. Reino's IQ is off the charts too. Prior to falling into the criminal way of life, Reino was slated to be a researcher at the SFA. A final note about Reino, don't boss him around. Just let him do what he wants. Any form of authority... well, it's how his last agent leader died. The only reason he's kept around is because he's the best Identifier we've ever seen.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT REINO
Weapons/Purium: His preferred weapon of choice is his gold pistol, which also serves as his Purium. When he grabs the gun with his right arm, he can activate the Purium. The gun then becomes a part of his body and serves as his new "hand." Once the gun-arm is in tact, Reino can alter the type of gun at will. He currently has the ability to use a pistol, SMG, shotgun, and sniper rifle. Again, all of which are a part of his right arm. The bullets that shoot from his arm-gun aren't real bullets; rather, they are beams of energy that is supplied from Reino's bond with his Purium. To end the arm-gun, Reino grabs the gun-hand with his left hand. This deactivates the Purium and allows him to use the gun as a normal weapon.
Abilities/Powers: Aside from the ability to have a hand-gun (literally), Reino is also very skilled in espionage and assassinations. For five solid years, Reino was on the SFA's "Most Wanted" list due to his heinous crimes. The only reason he came out of hiding was because he was offered a chance to live, rather than die.
Skills Lacking: Charisma and all social skills. Reino is a very independent man and likes to make that point well-known. He hates people and he hates working with others. He's a loner and keeps to himself. Talk to him, we dare you.
HISTORY
I've always been a loner, and a studious one at that. I was the "prodigal" son to two well-known geniuses. My mother works as a head surgeon and Rick is an engineer. Yes, Rick. I am an only child, which is why I can come across spoiled at times (the SFA made me say that). Living in the shadows of two famous people made me a bit bitter. I needed to prove my worth and succeed in something they couldn't do. Originally, I thought that would be art. Then I tried to paint something and I ended up throwing the easel across the room. Next career goal was an athlete. Too bad I don't play nice with others. By the time my senior year rolled around, I was working in a lab. I've always been good with understanding quantities and properties. A chemist was in my future, but I was also really good at reverse engineering things. Upon completing the Aptitude Test, I received a letter from the SFA for a research position. It was a glorious idea. I was going to take it. Then, I received a letter to become an agent.

I worked for the SFA for maybe a month as a "new recruit" and it was a very interesting job. I could see why they wanted me to be a field agent rather than a lab monkey. I was good, unbelievably good. I could deduct and detect things faster than most.

One day, we received a call. A breech occurred in a hospital. The victim...

Mom.

No one would tell me anything. I was forced off the team. I was actually put on suspension due to a significant raise in my Threat Level (I was a steady 7 and jumped to a dangerous level of 49).

I honestly think they were morons. They should have let me help. Had they, I might not have turned criminal. I might have... been better off.

I knew there were files in the hospital she worked in. And I needed to know the truth. From that very moment on, I became a wanted criminal. I broke into the hospital record file and learned that my mother was murdered for not saving some guy's girlfriend. He went mental and slashed my mom's throat. I watched him eat her body. That just pissed me off. I sought vengeance.

I stole and I spied. I needed to find my mom's killer's name. And that's when my name started attracting the attention of notoriously bad men. It probably helped that I was an ex-SFA agent. I knew where the cameras where. I knew where the scanners were. I know who to avoid. I was able to avoid the eyes of the SFA. Because of this, I worked a spy for several organizations. It was a good, fun life. From 18 to 22, I did petty crimes (I consider espionage to be petty). Nothing that would really raise my Threat Level above 200. Then, one night as I was coming back to my shack, I saw the eyes of a man who ruined everything for me. In an instant, my Threat Level jumped from 180 to 311. I killed him in cold blood. And it didn't phase me one bit. For the next five years, I did what I wanted. I killed and I killed.

Two years ago, I saw a message on a wall from the SFA. It was a trap, but I was drawn to the message because I knew the writing all too well. That's when I met Agent Daliah, the head of the SFA, my former partner. She told me that if I came with her, she wouldn't kill me on the spot. She said I was too good an agent to lose to corruption. I agreed. Since that night, I've been the "loyal" doberman of the SFA. I kill because they ask me to. I spy because they need me to. I do all they ask of me. It's the perfect job for me, really. I get to be an agent, but I get to work around the morals of the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavirne
INTRODUCTION
Greetings, fellow SFA member. I would say agent but, alas, I'm no agent. Sadly, I'm guilty as charged. For what, you ask? Arson. Burn, baby, burn! I'm so hot I'm going to make that famed Vlady boy melt. But, in all seriousness, you haven't need to worry about me. You see, unlike some of the criminals here, my arson was done with a sound reason, but I'll get into that later. For now, let me leave you with this friendly hello.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT ASHES
Threat Level: 129
Name: Lucas Skywalker
Code Name: Ashes
Position: Reino's temporary replacement (Identifier B)
Former Position: Special Ops 009
Orientation: Likes "classy cats" (ladies)
Height: Five foot five inches
Weight: Above 100 and something pounds
Body Type: Slender and almost cat-like
Hair: Multi-colored. It's shades of gray with a green highlight on the fringe.
Eyes: Yellow green
Other: Has an eyebrow ring on his right and wears an eye patch over his left eye.
PERSONALITY
I'm simply purrrrfect. No really, I am. I suppose that little line won't suffice though, so allow me to go into further detail. As you can tell, I love to talk. I have no problem talking and you'll probably find me quite fun, too. I love to play and stretch my legs. Want to play outside? Well, I might wander off into a sunny patch and nap, but don't worry, I'm still alert and aware.

You might be catching onto something. Something fishy, or should I say pawesome. Why yes, I identify with a cat. Yes, I'm lazy like those migrating house ornaments, but I'm also a hunter and tracker. There's no monster that can escape my eyes. I'm fast and have excellent reflexes. Like a cat, I do always land on my feet. I also have nine lives. How many have a used thus far? Well, that's my secret.

Oh, I'm told I should probably move onto another part of this profile. How sad, I had so much more I wanted to share. Perhaps another day?
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT ASHES
Narcissistic, playboy who is absolutely lazy. He really is like a cat in ever sense of the word. The only time he's not lazy is when he's hungry and on the prowl for food or when a lady's life is on the line. He's the first to volunteer to help a lovely miss and he's also one of the only agents at the SFA that listen. Granted, you should carry a bag of cat nip and Whisker Lickin's around if you want him to listen. Still, he does obey if a treat of sorts is involved.

Be wary of him though, he might seem "soft" and "cuddly," but he'll turn on a dime. Just watch his ears and you'll get a sense for when he's about to strike! Overall though, Ashes is not a threat. His bite might hurt, but he's really a sweetheart underneath all that haughty fur of his.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT ASHES
Weapons/Purium: Like some, his Purium is forever attached to him. For Ashes, that would be those lovely ears atop his head. Now some might assume he has extreme hearing, and he does, but that's not his specialty. But we'll get into that later. For now, know that Ashes' weapon is... a ball of yarn. Or so it looks as such at first glance. Upon further inspection, you'll discover it's really a whip or a lasso. He can manipulate his ball of yarn however he wants.
Abilities/Powers: Ashes' special talent lies in his ability to shift into a legit cat. He's a shapeshifter, which is unheard of. He's a slate gray cat when he's not using much of his Purium. But the stronger his Purium grows, the larger he gets, until he becomes a full-sized black panther that is large enough to ride. To sweeten the deal, he can breathe fire. Fancy that, a fire breathing panther.
Skills Lacking: He's terrified of water and cannot swim. He is actually a people person and loves to talk. One might call him a noisy kitty, which can be problematic as he never knows when to shut his yap. Ashes is also easily peeved. Step on him or put him the wrong way and he'll be sure to lash out.
HISTORY
All his life, Ashes had everything. The love of both his parents and a house full of riches and goods. His father was an inventor and his mother a veterinarian. Ashes was their miracle child. The one thing they were told they couldn't have. As soon as he was born, the two quit their jobs and took up home schooling him. That was his life until he turned sixteen and decided to submit to the military.

At first glance, the military wasn't interested. Then, upon further testing and training, they found themselves lucky. At the age of eighteen, Ashes joined the military and moved swiftly through the ranks, eventually moving from a soldier to a Special Ops sniper. For the next six years, he served in this role. Around the age of 25, he was about to leave his role but decided against it. He smelled something fishy in one of the units he worked alongside.

Sure enough, there was something fishy going down. The commander of that squad was a dirty man. He needed removing. But how could he remove that guy? And, to make it worse, the entire squad. All of them were crooked and trying to overthrow the government.

One night, he moved. He did the only thing he could think of. Talk to his senior officer. That news spread and Ashes was tasked with a very burdensome mission. Burn. Burn it all down.

The flames removed them. Removed everything about them. The government didn't want word to get out about these villains. Sadly, killing all of those criminals labeled Ashes one. Graciously, though, he accepted his punishment, happy to know that his arson was for the safety of others.

Upon being shipped to the SFA, his offer put in a good word for the guy. At the age of 27, he underwent a series of tests, perhaps too many. It was then when he became an Identifier who could breathe fire. But they put him through one more test and that test is what altered him permanently. Ears sprung up on his head and he lost his human ears in the process.

The army, completely backing this testing, was looking for a way to create super soldiers. Sadly, the SFA failed that job and the army decided well-trained humans and robots would have to work.

With Ashes now a "freak" of the SFA, he to be put down. He protested* and ended up creating the Special Ops Tactical Force (SOTF), which is comprised of thirteen highly trained agents and one criminal, Ashes. Being the cat of the group, he was assigned as 009, for nine lives. He has served in this role since he was 28. For eight solid years, he has been the final force of the SFA. If he and his comrades fall, all is lost. Only, the SOTF never fail. They can't. The odds are stacked in their favor. Ashes' "freakish" nature is only the beginning of what SOTF hides....

*Upon protesting, he was forced to undergo constant tests and research with a classified lab in the SFA. Only a select few outside SOTF and this lab know of him. In fact, he's so special that he has his own room away from everyone else. Granted, all have probably seen him before. Ever notice a cat in the cafeteria? Yes, that's him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya
INTRODUCTION
Hey, so I was told to introduce myself? My name's Ciprian Astrauckas, but don't bother trying to remember it if you think it's too long. Just call me Cias. I don't really care how you call me, so feel free to use either name, just make sure to pronounce it correctly.

What is there for me to tell you? They should really be more specific about the things they want us to say, but to be quite honest, I probably wouldn't answer most of the things people would want to have answered anyway. Let's just get through the basic information first then. This is just the stuff you can find from my identification card.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT CIAS
Threat Level: Some numba over 100. XD
Name: Ciprian Astrauckas
Code Name: Cias
Position: Enhancer B
Orientation: Bi
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 142 lbs
Body Type: Ectomorph
Hair: Grey-Black
Eyes: Pink
Other: Has wings tattooed onto his back and piercings in both ears
PERSONALITY
Congrats on making it through some of the technical information. I don't really understand why you need to know these things about me but whatever, it's protocol or something.

My likes and dislikes...I like animals. Don't see them very often anymore, but I like them. They're different from people, more...natural. Don't give me that look, judging just because you think you're better than me. I have my reasons for liking the things I do, I don't see why I should feel obligated to inform you of everything though. As for dislikes, I don't like being pressured to do anything against what I believe in. And I dislike a lot of other things too, but I'm not supposed to speak about them. Almost got myself killed once because of those thoughts, I'd rather keep 'em to myself and live thank you very much.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT CIAS
Cias is pretty easy to get along with if people don't try to get him to talk about how he ended up working as an Enhancer. He has a quick mind, but more often than not, he chooses to respond sarcastically or vaguely. He doesn't mean to be rude, but he can get defensive very quickly if he's in a bad mood. Though he tends to want to think things over before speaking, he's the type to drop what he's doing and jump into action if the situation calls for it. He's just one big walking contradiction, depending on the day, he can be a jokester or about ready to tear someone's throat out at any moment. Despite his criminal status, he understands the importance of working with the team he's been assigned to, especially if he wants to continue living.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT CIAS
Weapons/Purium: A double blade is the weapon that Cias utilizes. The tattoo on his back serves as more than just a decoration as it is also his Purium, turning into actual wings to give him the ability to fly.
Abilities/Powers: Cias has a vast knowledge of poisons and a knack for mixing up new ones with different effects. He's figured out how to actually store the poisons in the feathers of his wings and to put them to use in fights, though he only does so if he thinks his comrades need help, pulling out feathers still hurt. Probably because of this fascination of his, he's actually a brilliant cook. When he isn't being lazy.
Skills Lacking: If he's ever left to fight a monster on his own, chances are he'll end up dead. Cias is not very physically strong. He's more of the defensive type than the offensive. He also flusters easily when subjected to a lot of physical contact. And let's not even mention how bad he is in social situations, meeting new people.
HISTORY
My childhood wasn't so bad. I grew up in a pretty decent household. We were actually kinda really well off. I suppose I was always the black sheep of the family though. Despite being in such a technologically advanced age, I always preferred to actually read the odd book that I could find if I looked hard enough. I might not act it but I was put through a lot of advanced classes and worked with a lot of different tutors by the time I had graduated from high school. I guess my parents thought they could either change me or keep me busy so they wouldn't have to deal with me.

They're still alive if you're wondering. My little sister too. They're all alive...and happy the last time I saw them. I wonder if she misses me, my li'l sis. My parents were probably more than happy to disown me when they heard I'd gotten into trouble with the SFA, which is a story I'd rather not speak about.

Lucky me managed to be part of that 10% of criminals that survived AAP injections. That wasn't fun. Nor was trying to get used to my new appendages any better. It's okay now that I know how to make 'em go away, but it's still a bit surreal at times.

Life with the SFA isn't so bad after you get used to it. Yea, it's really something else having to protect people who couldn't care less if you died in a fight, but if you didn't give 'em a reason to want to kill you themselves, you were taken care of. I did my job, and I guess I was good at it. I've lived this long...I can only live each day one at a time. It's the only way I've been surviving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow
I have never made such a detailed profile before! This is my new favorite character!

INTRODUCTION
Oh so I’m suppose to introduce myself? Well there’s not much to know about me is there? Or I could just be saying that as maybe I don’t want to speak about myself. Hmm? What do you think about that? I’m going to give you some sound advice. Never judge a book by it’s cover.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT SHADOW
Threat Level: 260
Name: Arabella, Ara for short
Code Name: Shadow
Alliance: /Criminal
Position: Breaker B1
Relationship Status: Widow
Height: Five foot eight inches
Weight: 145 pounds
Body Type: Slim but curvy, in shape
Hair: Jet black, long and wavy
Eyes: Gold
Other: Has a bunch of quotes tattooed all over her body (didn’t want to post them all) Two lobe piercings, her right tragus and left conch pierced.
Also these tattoo's
leg and arm tattoo
right arm
right foot/leg
back
PERSONALITY
I’m a bundle of everything you could say. I use to be a really nice person, I was madly in love and was in love with life. Sure I stole for a living, I was really good at it. I guess you have to be cold blooded to do that but I could always separate that coldness from my home life. Now I’m not so nice, I sort of lost my mind there for a while. You can say I’m “detached”. Yes, I think that fits rather nicely. On occasion I can be nice still, that old me will peek through but that rarely happens.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT
Ara has detached herself from her emotions and that makes her do things she normally wouldn’t do. Being detached gives her a cold and ruthless approach to situations. Underneath the detachment is a warm and loving person, but it is deep deep down under that exterior. She has shown that she lets that side out under certain circumstances. Ara is quick to action and has no qualm to killing.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT
Weapons/Purium: A Japanese sword is Ara’s preferred weapon of choice and it is also her purium item. The sword can be split into two. The right handed sword is an ice elemental sword and the left handed is an electricity elemental. Of course they both work as regular swords, cutting into her enemy but they also have cool extras. The ice sword shoots off small ice daggers and the electric sword pulses off electric bolts. If you’re cut with the ice sword the infected area is going to start to turn to ice and it will spread until you’re completely frozen (though that takes a while). When the sword is just one it’s a normal sword but she is very adapt at it and extremely fast.
Abilities/Powers: A master at fighting and has extreme flexibility, think contortionist level. She has a very keen eye for details.
Skills Lacking: She has no trust for anyone which causes her to go off alone. During a fight she would rather take on every enemy herself then trust that someone has her back. Sticky fingers, she always has the urge to swipe something.
HISTORY
When I was young I had a really good life, that was until my parents were killed in a fire when I was ten. They were my only family so to the streets I went. There was no way I was going to live in foster care. I learned quickly how to survive. Sure I already had good skills, my mother was a dancer and she taught me everything. That gave me my flexibility. My father was a hunter and he passed on those skills to me. I adapted the skills I learned at a young age to better my survival. I turned those skills and became one of the best thieves around.

I made a name for myself. They call me Shadow because that’s all you see when I come, my shadow. I’m good at escaping and have never been caught except one time and I will regret that decision for the rest of my life, but I’ll explain that in a bit. First I need to tell my story, my story about finding love.

When I was the ripe age of 22 I met Andonis. He owned a local store that I often went to. For weeks he would ask me out and I always turned him down. But one day I decided why not? We started dating and soon fell in love. A year later we got married. He was my life, the better half of me. We were married for three years and then he was taken from me. See I was still stealing the whole time, Andonis knew and he loved me just the same. Though he wished I wasn’t a thief he never asked me to change my ways. One day I took a contract, a man had something stolen from him from a mob boss and wanted it back. I thought I was invincible, no one had ever seen me before. Well I was seen. After I extracted my vengeance I learned that the mob bosses little kid liked to hide in the room where the stolen item was hiding.

It was the biggest mistake of my life and I will regret it for the rest of my life. They found where I lived and when I wasn't home beat the love of my life to death. I came home to his cold dead body and a note explaining why this had happened. After that I lost it, I lost my world and my mind with it. I use to be a nice decent person and now I’m cold and ruthless. I went after them and I killed all of them in ways you would want to hear about. That was two years ago, it took me a while to gain access and kill all of them. I also killed the guy who gave me the job. Sure it wasn't his fault but I didn't care. I evaded the SFA for awhile but I had risen to the top of the list and I knew I wouldn't be able to outrun them for forever. So here I am now.

Quote:
INTRODUCTION
They do introductions now? Really? If you could see the look on my face, maybe you'd reconsider asking for an introduction. But, I digress.

My name is Vladimir Cortel. I don't regret a thing I've done, no matter what they use me for here. I suppose they think they contain us properly by using us to hunt for other criminals. Perhaps. Perhaps they're right. But ... what if they're wrong?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT VLAD
Threat Level: 198
Name: Vladimir Cortel
Code Name: Vlad
Position: Breaker B2
Height: Six feet and two inches
Weight: 166 lbs
Body Type: Mesomorph
Hair: Long; black
Eyes: Teal
Other: Eyes glow when using Purium. Extremely pale skin. Can take far more damage than expected. Very difficult to kill.
PERSONALITY
And now you want me to tell you about my personality? Is this necessary, or do you just enjoy the sound of my voice? ... Fine, I'll continue.

I'm not fond of the people who put me here, nor the people we're after, nor the people on the team. "Team." Lovely word, that. Don't expect me to stand for anyone should danger actually hit.

Can I leave now? I would much appreciate the opportunity to feed.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT VLAD
Vlad is aggressive toward his teammates, and a volatile member of the team if the situation is delicate. It is advised to keep him quiet should the need for tact arise.

His good qualities (if any should exist) include his stubborn demeanor - Vlad is very difficult to deter from a task. Once his mind is set to it, it takes a physical (and very strong) force to keep him from achieving his goal. There is no way to stop him unless you find a way to knock him unconscious. Good luck.

The subject is drawn to the weakness of others, and will exploit trust without a second thought. Regret doesn't seem to be part of his genetic makeup. He is neither loyal, nor will he step in front of a bullet to protect anyone on the team.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT VLAD
Weapons/Purium: Vlad fights with his entire form. Hand-to-hand combat his his expertise, and the vicious element of metal claws have been added to his weaponry.

His Purium is a teal crystal that seems embedded where his heart should be. This crystal doesn't go deep into him, and can be detached from the metallic casing over Vlad's heart.
Abilities/Powers: When his Purium is activated, Vlad is enhanced physically - and nearly unstoppable. Becoming as strong as one of the mech's used by his allies, Vlad is nearly impossible to kill while his Purium is active, as he is immune to pain and has learned to take blows that would kill most men.

Vlad's additional ability when using the Purium is drawing energy from other people - beware the sting of his draw. Another power worth mentioning is his uncanny ability to influence how quickly or slowly someone is bleeding - be it himself, or an ally.

His time using the Purium, however, seems to drain him. He burns through the energy at such high rates, that when the battle is over he takes 12 full hours of sleep. If he doesn't use the Purium, Vlad doesn't need sleep for over a week. In fact, he's known for staying awake for many days on end merely because he doesn't need the rest.

Vlad has very few skills outside of fighting and tanking the hits for his team - which he doesn't do FOR them, but merely so he can finish the hunt. He particularly enjoys draining the energy from his enemies.

On a side note: Vlad likes to read, sleep, and is oddly calmed by music - though hasn't proved he can play an instrument (it was implied that he can).
Skills Lacking: Social skills, namely. He is a poor choice for team plays, and is better left on his own. Has no loyalty to any member of the team, and will often strike first even if the situation calls for tactful delivery.

Not much can be said about his other skills: he is meant for dealing and taking hits.
HISTORY
... and now a history. How quaint. Let me sigh in a nostalgic way and get all glassy eyed for you. No, of course I'm not joking. But again, I digress.

I grew up with my younger sister. Our parents were criminals before us. They were the sort who made sure drug deals went smoothly, and they messed up the people who didn't make their payments on time. The black market tends to draw those sort.

I grew up with a blind eye toward crime. When I was thirteen, my sister was nine. I loved her. She was the only thing worth living for. Was.

She went to school. I was walking her home when we were attacked by two boys my age - maybe a year or two older. I don't know who they were. I didn't care to ask as I tore into them.

I was so intrigued by the sound of their last breaths, and the way the light faded from their eyes. I remember watching the blood flow over my hands, just ... staring. It was ... oddly pleasing.

I killed them both.

I looked for my sister, but found her lying cold a few feet from me. I lost the only thing worth living for that day.

From there, I joined my parents in their work. We began to cause some real trouble for the authorities. I suppose they finally found us, though. Funny, how your world changes once they stick you.

They could hardly keep me down. I'm quite surprised they allowed me into this team, really. I can't decide if they're wise, or infinitely foolish.

Last edited by Xavirne; 01-30-2014 at 01:56 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-03-2013, 05:57 PM

-SWIPES FIRST POST LIKE A BOSS- Whoopse x.x my bad...didn't see caps lock on lol

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-03-2013, 06:01 PM

XD It's okay, I use caps lock whenever I'm SUPPA EXCITED!!!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-03-2013, 06:07 PM

XD so I noticed -hides recent profile messaging under the couch-

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-03-2013, 06:10 PM

Yay!! Ooc thread. /dances

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-03-2013, 09:18 PM

Guys, I'm cold. I should put a shirt on.

---------- Post added 12-03-2013 at 04:18 PM ----------

I MEAN SWEATER. XDDDDDDDDDDD

Esmme

Old 12-03-2013, 09:29 PM

:O Xavi! Go get that shirt on, you little rascal, you! ;D

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 12-03-2013, 09:47 PM

*rolls around shiny new thread* Yay! Much better!

Wifey, you get me shirt sweater too? XD It's chilly here, even if we have yet to get snow (hopefully it stays that way >.>)

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-03-2013, 09:53 PM

GUYSSSSSS, I'M NEKKID AT WORKKKKKKKKKK~!
Not really. >.>
<.< That would be awkward. XD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-03-2013, 10:23 PM

unless you're a stripper >.> then,,,,it's oddly acceptable XD

---------- Post added 12-03-2013 at 05:35 PM ----------

I have him done other than two things. Need an age for him lol and a question.

What did you mean by powers/abilities.

I was not sure, so I wanna ask.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-04-2013, 01:42 AM

Powers = What the Purium does for your criminal. Like breathing fire, flying, etc.
Abilities = What is your character good at. Cooking? Baking? Gardening? Hunting?

Artifex
less than three

Old 12-04-2013, 02:11 AM

Mrow *pokes in timidly*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-04-2013, 02:52 AM

Ok, it should be in in the morning.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-04-2013, 04:32 AM

oh...gosh. i haven't filled one of these character skeletons out in the longest o - o

since i can't sleep at decent times anymore...i'm gonna go and edit a picture to use (if my photoshop decides to cooperate for once)

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-04-2013, 05:12 AM

*bounces in*
I can't wait. I'm going to work on my profile tonight.

Esmme

Old 12-04-2013, 06:02 AM

Uh

Es has to work on it tomorrow night. Just got back from a Hanukkah celebration, and is in desperate need of sleep before getting up early for works. :3 Still: SO EXCITED.

Vlad needs to be created. <3

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-04-2013, 07:11 AM

This shall be good! Will make my girl tomorrow morning! Well...today I guesss. Damn delays....

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-04-2013, 08:35 AM

I finished! Photoshop didn't hate me today! Cias is now my precious baby~

I look forward to seeing everybody's characters~

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-04-2013, 02:12 PM

Aoi, your character is awesome. Already up for all to gawk at ;)

And I'm like the rest of you, I still need to make someone. XD #ForeverASlacker

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 09:14 AM ----------

O.o I have no idea what I want to make my character like. XD

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifex View Post
Mrow *pokes in timidly*
Oh, herrow~!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-04-2013, 02:49 PM

Gah, he's gonna have to wait a tad bit longer, got here late x.x

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-04-2013, 03:33 PM

Oh, that's fine. No rush!

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 11:04 AM ----------

Duke, Aoi, and I all have our character's up. Be sure to check them out. Also, note that Hime and Reino are going to hate one another. XD Reino and Cias... they'll probably have a mutual understanding to leave each other alone. XD

Last edited by Xavirne; 12-04-2013 at 04:06 PM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-04-2013, 05:13 PM

Working on my character's profile right now.

Esmme

Old 12-04-2013, 05:32 PM

I will be reading and creating a charry tonight! C:

And this conflict! Love it. Speaking of: does anyone want to volunteer to be the main scapegoat for Vlad to really create sparks of conflict with? Granted, he doesn't like much of anyone, but having a main angry companion really helps lol